Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists (36112 Views)

Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority / 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:52pm On Mar 05
Erons2000:
U are an employer of poverty,show us Ur tax return,who U wan lie 2,Ur family are wretched,am ready 2 give U my address so we can see,let's see who is wretched,U wan use lie kill me ...mumu....go and suck on mummies tits boy
grin so you can kidnap me for ransom? Mba, I don’t need to prove anything to you. But me and your papa no be mate. I know you still struggling with life😂
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:52pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
what’s this fool saying? I don’t live a fake life like the online billionaires, funny ass idiot
shutup,U said U employ people,dat U are out of my league,I said let's see so we can compare,U brought wealth into our beef,so don't back out kiddo,U stay with Ur mum,so don't come here claiming a big man,Ur a kid,a matured mind won't post d childish things U post....ho
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by IbadanKopa: 11:53pm On Mar 05
No server found
You go explain tire
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is. Not to mention your jumping around parties

Hypocrite and political prostitute.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:54pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
grin so you can kidnap me for ransom? Mba, I don’t need to prove anything to you. But me and your papa no be mate. I know you still struggling with life😂
see dis poor bastard,me kidnap U,god forbid,U are a broke hoe,U can't be on my level,am always ready for U broke ass bitch,Ur mom and dad didn't teach U manners so don't cap with me
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by j3r3myk3n(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05
Before you argue blindly, make research about

"Which tribe has economically contributed MOST to Nigeria?"

Also make research on:

"Top 5 richest states in Nigeria and the tribe that has more investments in the No.1 state."

You dey smoke Igbo abi you no dey smoke?

Hahahhahahaha!
grin
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by boxypane(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari
What a nice man, he alleviated the sufferings of the Anambra people, during his tenure as Governor for 8 years, all the roads in Anambra were perfect, security was top notch with SARS, no labour wahala, he used the template of Egypt + China on Anambra, ensuring 90% employment rate. MAKE WE DEY PLAY WITH OURSELF. Obi is a baggage that must not happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:56pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
I agree am struggling,but can we meet face 2 face,let's see who is struggling,see dis wretched bastard, dodging after claiming online billionaire.....empty vessels make d loudest noise....greet Ur mom for me,tell her I miss dat pussy wink
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by leo1234(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is. Not to mention your jumping around parties

After looting warehouses and trucks of hard working individuals, you will come here and type rubbish.

You people must learn by force. cool
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:57pm On Mar 05
Erons2000:
I agree am struggling,but can we meet face 2 face,let's see who is struggling,see dis wretched bastard, dodging after claiming online billionaire.....empty vessels make d loudest noise....greet Ur mom for me,tell her I miss dat pussy wink
grin

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Chubhie: 11:57pm On Mar 05
The peoples president
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by leo1234(m): 11:57pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

It's actually your own people that are currently selling their children to feed

Who are those looting warehouses and trucks grin
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:58pm On Mar 05
Erons2000:
see dis poor bastard,me kidnap U,god forbid,U are a broke hoe,U can't be on my level,am always ready for U broke ass bitch,Ur mom and dad didn't teach U manners so don't cap with me
yes we know they are always rich online….billionaires isonu

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:59pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
grin
oga make we continue....don't back out now bitch wink....online billionaire,see poverty,wey run leave naija dey brag with common Cameroon,chai ...poverty bad,U employ Ur wretched families,dey claim say U employ people cry....I love dis beef
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 12:01am On Mar 06
SonOfDSoil01:
Na U claim billionaire not me....go back 2 Ur past messages,U think say I dey wretched like Ur family,boy if U are ready 2 meet,let's meet face 2 face,I know U are broke,and Ur sis a how,and mom a harlot,dad a good man,cuz am Ur dad....U get it grin
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 12:04am On Mar 06
SonOfDSoil01:
Ur data dun finish?I dey wait for Ur wretched reply.... zombie,U dey feel like troll,I ready for Ur mama
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 12:06am On Mar 06
HellVictorinho6:

but ur name is meat sh
wat happen....still waiting on Ur gay dad 2 reply me....he wasted his crumbs training U....he should have thrown d money into d well,it would have been beta
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 12:09am On Mar 06
SonOfDSoil01:
like I said,I am not Igbo,so U can post anything,but I am Ur dad dat much I know.....U have no sense and home training,I should have aborted u,but I wasted money training U,any way is not 2 late 2 teach U a lesson.....so una dun give up.....chai,U guys are bitches....dem dun train men as dey use 2 any more,o sorry I meant kids
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:11am On Mar 06
Erons2000:
my name means God ...and I take out trolls,if it means meat,dat means my meat might have given birth 2 U kiddo wink
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by DenreleDave(m): 12:15am On Mar 06
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have facts... Ńa ur people dey sell and keee children to. Feed grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Anatolia: 12:16am On Mar 06
Ethnic champions are always keen to attack Peter Obi who is not governing the country. I shed tears because the foolishness of these fellows is dragging Nigeria down. For these people, the end justifies the means. We know that Tinubu cheated his way into power.If these were a sane country, they will be ashamed that their leader had to bribe his way to come into power. Tinubu does not know most of them neither does Obi. The only way to benefit from leadership is through their policies. You will hardly ever have any direct contact with the leaders. Tinubu their Lord is a monumental failure and they cannot see that but Obi that is not in government is who they are concerned about. Their hatred for Obi cannot make them think rationally anymore. If they are sleeping, they are thinking about Obi.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by epainos: 12:16am On Mar 06
It is unfortunate that the majority of Nigerians still think either Obi, Tinubu or Atiku will save them.

Anyone who understands the real situation of Nigeria and then sees what people are doing (just read all the comments on NL) will want to relocate.

How can you be dumb and still think Tunubu is trying to make you feel better?

Your brain must have been replaced with indomie to think Atiku who almost sold Nigeria under OBJ, spent so hard and bought everyone in his party twice to get the nomination, and still is going to buy them in 2027 will not want to recover all he has lost since 2007 he has been trying and failing.

And how you can robotic without trying to even use your brain ....that Obi Pandora understands himself not to talk about understands Nigeria. As na that kin person the north go vote for? Even with the Padora revelation. And today on Twitter, all his close associates were bursted. All the money you people donated during the election they embezzled. The houses they bought in Abuja are flying on Twitter today. Yet, you are here still curaing someone else because of Obi. Ha! Many people will die in poverty.n

It hurts to read 8 pages on this thread with all the calamities posted. As in these people who have been posting on this thread are a reflection of how Nigerians choose to enslave themselves. I don't understand it. How can people kill themselves? How can they support their oppressors? Mehn! The human race is somehow.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Maski87: 12:23am On Mar 06
Tribalism is the problem now all of you are living with the consequences of denying him the election he actually won
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by okonlahwon: 12:24am On Mar 06
[quote author=Validated post=128794265]Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

[b]We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse

The SE people let's us calm,no politicians is Messiah let's use our head.The same way Tinubu said he does not need our money but he wanted positive change.
Again you people need to calm down,Tinubu has performed woefully, Kudos to the majority of Westerners who have been very objective in criticizing the govt openly despite the president only few region has demonstrated this level of severity of purpose.
The SE deserve presidency but not with is your social media paid soldiers and '' no una vote for Tinubu slogan''everybody understand that game ,that would cost you.
Use your head ,the current president has 60% power to swing the pendulum.If have Abuse all the SW finish,Is the NW will vote for you.
You guys gud in business but not in politics.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by oluwafemim(m): 12:59am On Mar 06
Validated:

Are you your assertion is right because the last time I checked, someone from your village murdered his son because of food.
https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/28/hardship-nigerian-police-arrest-70-year-old-man-shooting-son-dead-abia-after-eating
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 1:24am On Mar 06
HellVictorinho6:

is dat all U have 2 type....next time learn 2 respect peoples views,dere is more 2 life dan tribalism....and don't forget 2 grow up while at it ok?
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by AyeMoJuba: 1:27am On Mar 06
Validated:

Like the Eastern people have bn selling their children to feed
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Joeless1000: 1:39am On Mar 06
Slytiger:

You must be a joke
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by dododawa1: 2:17am On Mar 06
Talk

is

CHEAP

Believe NIGERIA POLITICIANS at own RISK.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by favour32(m): 2:18am On Mar 06
Leave politics aside and use your instincts as human beings.

Is this current APC government not worsening the situation of things in Nigeria?

Long term economic policies are being converted to short term economic policies,in order for quick results but you know what?
It backfired!

The sooner this current government retrace its missed steps, the better.

If not,we are heading nowhere.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Sammy5413(m): 2:35am On Mar 06
Slytiger:

you’re one of kind. A big slowpoke so to say
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Krankhead: 2:37am On Mar 06
You will.not even be president. Go rest and continue your myopic and gullible followers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB / This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.