Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists (35966 Views)

Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by meditator(m): 5:57am On Mar 06
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari
the way he saved Anambra ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by sampz: 6:05am On Mar 06
The talk talk Reno would not see the reason he made the statement now. His(Reno) work is to attack on Twitter like a local dog without no direction
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Deogratiasfx: 6:10am On Mar 06
Na statistics we go chop? The poor is already ok with religion.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by ttobizz(m): 6:13am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

You are not desperate to be the president but you were caught begging YES DADDY with your feminine cracked voice.

You are not desperate but you have suddenly become a condolence PRO on social media and keep fooling yourself on issues you are ignorant of just to score cheap political points

Shebi people are killing their only sons now because they ate their last meals and selling their children for 50k, it would have been worse if you were the president.

They packaged you this fraud for us just to achieve their evil agenda.

Àwon olóríburúkú fé fi pònmó gba Turkey lówó wa

Imagine the orgasm! No wonder you won't stop trolling this man
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by TariDisemi300: 6:14am On Mar 06
adamusuleiman1:

This guy lies too much. He also insults the North as usual. As if poverty is not in the SE. Atleast in the North, they haven't started jumping in front of moving vehicles and killing children because of pot of soup, or selling kids for 50k.

If the North hijacks trailer of food, maybe it's because they saw what happened in Owerri in 2021 where truck of Onions was hijacked.

Same man doubled the poverty rate in Anambra according to Soludo.
I understand, but omo! The poverty in the North na multiverse poverty. Any universe wey you go, na the same thing grin
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Ezmans: 6:18am On Mar 06
yarimo:
Nigerians are not desperate to even vote for you in the first place.
APC have turn you people to food bandits
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by blaise26abj(m): 6:23am On Mar 06
I don’t trust any of these politicians . Even Peter Obi . They are all corrupt ! I voted for him because he is the lesser of 3 devils . Tinubu was the greatest of the devils .! Not surprised what is happpening . They had no plan anywhere for Nigeria or Nigerians . Just to loot and loot till they die .

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Judgementa1: 6:28am On Mar 06
Nigerians should ignore this man, that was the same method he used in the past, at least we saw how he failed as Anambra Governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by ufotunang: 6:31am On Mar 06
Nigerians miss Peter obi...he would had made the economy and country to be good and better by now and provide better lifes for nigerians and good standard of living for nigerians
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by uchvic(m): 6:38am On Mar 06
I know your type even without mentioning your tribe. Una no fit drop opinion without adding insult. Terrible sets of individuals

Okete001:
Hehehe

You are not desperate to be the president but you were caught begging YES DADDY with your feminine cracked voice.

You are not desperate but you have suddenly become a condolence PRO on social media and keep fooling yourself on issues you are ignorant of just to score cheap political points

Shebi people are killing their only sons now because they ate their last meals and selling their children for 50k, it would have been worse if you were the president.

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Afamed: 6:39am On Mar 06
Confirmed Confused Pandora fraud

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by kennie2015(m): 6:41am On Mar 06
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

What exclude you from the proposed suffering you envisage for humans as you, Obi or none of this politicians are messiah, only God, functioning society that shun corruptions, stand by justice, not crooked means of survival, promoting integrity and emphasizing it at home, in school, in church, re-orientation of mindset will be the game changer, not your allusion.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Joconceptbest4(m): 6:41am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

You are not desperate but you have suddenly become a condolence PRO on social media and keep fooling yourself on issues you are ignorant of just to score cheap political points.

propaganda cannot save this country
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Rubyjade: 6:42am On Mar 06
Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Construction and Real Estate

Job Description

Our client is seeking to hire a highly detail-oriented and dedicated Accountant to join its dynamic team and contribute to its commitment to excellence.
The ideal role holder will be responsible for managing all accounting functions, ensuring accuracy in records, compliance with regulations, and contributing to the overall efficiency of our financial operations.
Job Responsibilities

Managing and overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions of the company.
Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records and financial statements ensuring completeness and adherence to regulatory standards.
Utilizing expertise in SAGE accounting software to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
Preparing and analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
Managing accounts payable and receivable processes, ensuring timely and accurate transaction processing and financial reporting.
Ensuring timely processing of invoices, payments, and reconciliations.
Monitoring cash flow and assisting in budgeting and forecasting activities.
Generating and analyzing financial reports, providing insights to improve financial performance.
Assist in the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures.
Preparing financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and other financial documents.
Person Specification

Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field.
Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Accountant in a professional and corporate environment or similar role.
Professional certification (ICAN) is a plus.
Proven experience with SAGE accounting softwareOur client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Construction and Real Estate

Job Description

Our client is seeking to hire a highly detail-oriented and dedicated Accountant to join its dynamic team and contribute to its commitment to excellence.
The ideal role holder will be responsible for managing all accounting functions, ensuring accuracy in records, compliance with regulations, and contributing to the overall efficiency of our financial operations.
Job Responsibilities

Managing and overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions of the company.
Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records and financial statements ensuring completeness and adherence to regulatory standards.
Utilizing expertise in SAGE accounting software to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
Preparing and analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
Managing accounts payable and receivable processes, ensuring timely and accurate transaction processing and financial reporting.
Ensuring timely processing of invoices, payments, and reconciliations.
Monitoring cash flow and assisting in budgeting and forecasting activities.
Generating and analyzing financial reports, providing insights to improve financial performance.
Assist in the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures.
Preparing financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and other financial documents.
Person Specification

Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field.
Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Accountant in a professional and corporate environment or similar role.
Professional certification (ICAN) is a plus.
Proven experience with SAGE accounting software.
Ability to use Microsoft Office Packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance standards.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: talentsearch@firstexcelsia.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Ability to use Microsoft Office Packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance standards.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: talentsearch@firstexcelsia.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by OKEMKPI: 6:45am On Mar 06
U can mock him,for all u care,it does not stop the pains from the man u ignorantly voted for.Getting a million likes by posting against him is immaterial, as u are struggling to survive, he is busy doing charity

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by rickyrex(m): 6:49am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

its a very big shame that instead of you to be concerned about the major point he made affecting everyone currently, you brain is still not right to tell you that tinubu is already a failure. Egbon peter obi is not your president chanel your bitternes to baba dull brain

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by rickyrex(m): 6:52am On Mar 06
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is. Not to mention your jumping around parties

Hypocrite and political prostitute.
it is same you that will come to social media to day he is stingy and that hr want to get power without spending, it is same you that will say he want to be president yet no effort to show politically. Anyways you know nothing about politics. Remain on nairaland to learn
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Mandesz(m): 6:53am On Mar 06
Fool like u will say sth. Are u not one of those who rooted for tinubu. The man that has nothing to offer nigerians, the man with empty brain. No problems we set inside 2geda. 'Orun nya bo kin soro enikan'
Okete001:
Hehehe

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by rickyrex(m): 6:53am On Mar 06
thesicilian:
Lol.
Says the man who dragged Tinubu like tiger generator all the way from tribunal to supreme court looking for his stolen manhood
that was his right. And he was never sued by anyone for challenging the outcome. Not like coward people who give up easily on any struggle.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by franchasofficia: 6:55am On Mar 06
Nigeria will never progress as a nation until an Igbo man or woman supported by majority of Igbos becomes Nigeria's President. No be curse, this is the reality, this is scriptural, if una like remain stubborn, Nigeria will remain a third world country it is forever unless you wicked Nigerians repent of your sins and beg a competent Igbo man or woman to lead Nigeria to common prosperity for all Nigerians.

If una like make una go give Igbo political criminals like Rochas Okorocha or Orji Uzo Kalu or the directionless sycophants like Dave Umahi, Chukwuma Soludo Presidency, our hand no de, the aforementioned Igbo politicians are the same with Thïief Bola Tinubu, Terrorist Buhari and co.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Phred1717: 7:01am On Mar 06
olóríburúkú... Keep giving Evil some tribal coloration till the day it will get to your doorstep
Okete001:
Hehehe

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Judgementa1: 7:03am On Mar 06
franchasofficia:
Nigeria will never progress as a nation until an Igbo man or woman supported by majority of Igbos becomes Nigeria's President. No be curse, this is the reality, this is scriptural, if una like remain stubborn, Nigeria will remain a third world country it is forever unless you wicked Nigerians repent of your sins and beg a competent Igbo man or woman to lead Nigeria to common prosperity for all Nigerians.

If una like make una go give Igbo political criminals like Rochas Okorocha or Orji Uzo Kalu or the directionless sycophants like Dave Umahi, Chukwuma Soludo Presidency, our hand no de, the aforementioned Igbo politicians are the same with Thïief Bola Tinubu, Terrorist Buhari and co.

Irony! Is southeast govern by igbos not part of nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by anonimi: 7:06am On Mar 06
Diligence:
Nigerians voted Mr Peter Obi, but INEC declared Tinubu winner, then everyone started mourning!

Moonlight tales from lala land of politically naive labour in vain communist dreamers.

Gerrard59:
The 2023 presidential election is less than seven months away. There are three contenders, even though Peter Obi happens to be largely a pretender in my opinion. Tinubu has chosen Shettima to be his VP candidate, Atiku chose Okowa and Peter chose Yusuf. However, of the trio, Tinubu’s choice is the most controversial as it is a Muslim-Muslim ticket, which is very insensitive to the 100M+ Christian populace. To be honest, this choice increases Tinubu’s probability amongst the Muslim community in Nigeria, especially in the north-west and north-east. This brings me to the topic: Peter Obi cannot win in those regions as they will not vote for a Christian when there are two alternatives where Muslims hold sway. In the north-west, Tinubu has a greater probability of winning there as his combination resonates with the populace. Kwankwaso has said he has no problems with the choice he made but with his platform. This means when push comes to shove, he will step down for Tinubu so that BAT’s chances of winning Kano with a wide margin come to fruition. In the north-east where Shettima and Atiku come from, Peter Obi’s odds further decline as indigenes there will rather their sons than someone else.

In the south-west, Tinubu is expected to win. Don’t allow anyone to deceive you that Tinubu will lose his backyard. Yorubas don’t involve religion during elections as they are roughly divided across three religions amidst themselves. Tinubu is seen as a God figure and when the chips are down, the vast majority will tilt towards voting for the APC. However, there exists a section of Yoruba voters especially the Christians who might not/will not vote for the APC or alternatively abstain from voting due to the insensitivity of Tinubu’s choice considering the wanton killings the Christian community has experienced in Nigeria within the last seven years. The massacre in the Catholic Church at Owo rings a bell. To these people, alternatives exist in Atiku and Peter but here is it: due to what I cannot describe as the rivalry between Igbos and Yorubas, the vast majority of these Yoruba Christians will not vote for an Igbo man. They will/might be shamed, mocked at or derided or whatever, but they won’t vote for Peter Obi and/or rather cast their votes for Atiku. On the other hand, Yoruba Muslims will never vote for an Igbo man, certainly not when an illustrious son of theirs has a strong likelihood of becoming the president.

In the north-central, Tinubu’s prospects are pretty significant as people, especially the Muslims in Kwara will vote for him. The same thing in Nasarrawa, Kogi, and Niger especially as the vast majority of people in IDP camps are Christians. Benue, for instance, has one of the highest concentrations of IDPs thereby making them unqualified to vote. His chances in Plateau and Benue are very low but APC’s structures there can deliver the minimum requirement of 25% to scale through. In the south-south and south-east, Tinubu’s chances are extremely low considering he never campaigned in the south-east and only campaigned in Delta and Cross River states in the south-south during the APC presidential primaries. Effectively, he believes he won’t win in those regions, and rightfully so. In fact, I predict that Tinubu will not campaign during the campaign season in any of the south-eastern states and only in Cross River considering the influence of Okowa in Delta. He might substitute Delta with Akwa Ibom but that is it, just two states in the south-south and none in the south-east. The south-south and south-east together are home to the vast majority of Christians in Nigeria. They will not be receptive to a Muslim-Muslim presidency.

Gerrard59:
With this analysis, wherever Tinubu’s chances are higher, Peter Obi’s are lower and vice-versa. However, the issue is: the people who would vote for Peter Obi are folks who have historically voted for the PDP and did vote for Atiku in 2019. This means he (Peter Obi) is not getting fresh voters from groups that did not vote for the PDP in 2015 and 2019. For instance, in 2019, almost a million people in Southern Kaduna voted for the PDP. In 2023, some of those people will vote for the Labour Party further reducing the votes PDP would have garnered. Let’s face it: the Labour Party does not have structures in the hinterlands of the country or die-hard/historical voters.

The same thing applies to the south-east and south-south. In these regions, Peter’s chances are higher but these are people that have consistently and historically voted for the PDP across all electoral positions. For instance, prior to the senatorial elections in 2019, Godswill Akpabio defected to the APC and lost resoundingly to the PDP. Mind you, this was the same position he won with a landslide when he aspired for it in 2015 under the PDP. Why? The voters in his senatorial district voted against him mainly because he defected to the APC. These are core/die-hard PDP supporters. In 2023, these people will not vote for the APC due to its Muslim-Muslim combination but will divide their votes between the Labour Party and the PDP. The inclusion of Peter Obi in the presidential election does more harm than good to the PDP and his ethnic group, ditto ethnic minorities in general. I understand the pain of the south-east that the PDP chose a Fulani northerner as its candidate, but the reality is: an Igbo man cannot be Nigeria’s president in its present state. Kwankwaso echoed it, and I am saying that is the reality. The alternative is to have an Igbo man as the VP and Okowa does this beautifully, something Peter should have been the one had he remained in the PDP.

Again, a vote for Peter Obi and the Labour Party is a vote for Tinubu. Where-ever PDP could have competed greatly with the APC, Labour Party snatches those vital votes, and this affects PDP’s odds while increasing Tinubu’s. Even prominent APC’s supporters have said the same (screenshot attached). Peter Obi cannot win the presidential election, and his inclusion affects PDP’s chances and increases the prospects of having a Muslim-Muslim presidency.

In summary, Peter Gregory Obi should step down for Atiku Abubakar.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:07am On Mar 06
YOUR SERIAL ACTIONS SHOWS YIU ARE DESPIRATE NO DOUBT. INSTEAD OF SUGGESTING SOLUTIONS TO FG YOU ARE USING INCENDIARY COMMENTS TO INCITE THE IGNORAMUS YOUTHS WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT GOVT AND ECONOMICS. angry
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by trutht828: 7:07am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

Between Peter obi that has known academic certificates and Tinubu that has forged certificates, who does your conscience say is a fraud?
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Amustical(m): 7:08am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

Walai. Your quote caught me. Awon we're. Won Fe package oloriburuku funwa. Oodua lagba ati gbon tipe
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by trutht828: 7:09am On Mar 06
yarimo:
Nigerians are not desperate to even vote for you in the first place.

The one you "voted" for has turned you and your family members to hungry people. grin
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by anonimi: 7:09am On Mar 06
blaise26abj:
I don’t trust any of these politicians . Even Peter Obi . They are all corrupt ! I voted for him because he is the lesser of 3 devils . Tinubu was the greatest of the devils .! Not surprised what is happpening . They had no plan anywhere for Nigeria or Nigerians . Just to loot and loot till they die .

And your vote helped the greatest devil win.
What a fantastic choice you made.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Saidfx(m): 7:09am On Mar 06
Validated:

Peter Obi is a looser and he will not live to sit on that beautiful coat of arms chair in Aso rock. He would rather live to become the president of the miserable family of the children of Biafra fraud. He is a looser!
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by fredpeter(m): 7:09am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

Can't you see how stupid you sound...You still want to compare Peter obi with anybody.... Beclouded brain 🧠...spits
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by fredpeter(m): 7:11am On Mar 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Says the man who jumped from PDP to Labour Party overnight because he is sure he won't get the presidential ticket. grin grin grin Why not back to APGA. 🤣🤣🤣

Person wey dey cry like woman because him lose election. Do you know the amount of time and money Obi spent to pursue his supposed mandate in court? He is not desperate at all,😂😂😂😂 he is just being a clown.
You nova start dey suffer... Make we wait small...e be like the state of the country still dey favor u... Mbe

Datti must be the desperate one and not Obi. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo) / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." / INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.