Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists (36100 Views)

Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority / 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by keneharry: 2:40am On Mar 06
geoworldedu:
cheesy I can only laugh in Swahili.

All politicians are corrupt, but some are more corrupt than the other. I don't support any politician(Tinubu o, Atiku o, Obi o) because none has nothing to offer. They've all ruled one place or the other before in their 50s and 40s with nothing tangible to show for it, so I wonder how people think that in their 60s and 70s they will be able to perform magic on Nigeria. Shiooor.
You're very stupid. You think everybody is like your drug lord that goes about making incoherent speeches with gaffes
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by GreatOchuks: 2:41am On Mar 06
Niger State alone can feed the whole of Africa keh.

These are the kind of spurious claims and fictitious cappings that made people see him as deceitful.

I still blame him for working for Tinubu indirectly by dividing the Opposition votes ,,, by now APC would have been History after Buhari.

In fact it's better for Tinubu to continue destroying the Economy from where Buhari stopped and make fuel become 3k so the inflation will increase more THAN for this lieing machine and schemer to rule Nigeria even for an hour .

#Yes daddy , okay daddy , it's a religious woorr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by seguno2: 2:47am On Mar 06
Ofunaofu:

Hypocrisy is when you don't see anything wrong with yourself or your support for a desperate notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a criminal whose mantra is just to grab power, snatch power, and run with it, but see everything wrong with Peter Obi, who has repeatedly reiterated that he is not desperate for power.

So why is he a desperate liar, who helped Tinubu get his turn by turn Emilokan dream

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

14 Nov 2022

“The brutal truth (and some will say, God forbid) is that there are two persons/parties seriously contesting for president: the rest is exciting drama! That many Americans may not like the fact that Joe Biden (79 years) and Donald Trump (76 years) are two frontrunners for president in their parties does not remove the fact that if both of them emerge as candidates, definitely one of them will be president in 2024.

“As my brother, I wish him well and even pray for him… Indeed, there is no credible pathway for him near the first two positions, and if care is not taken, he won’t even near the third position. Analysts tell him you don’t need “structure” to win. Fantasy! Of course, LP won governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun on social media and via phantom polls, while getting barely 2,000 votes on ground. Creating a credible third force for presidential election in Nigeria requires a totally different strategy and extreme hard work.

“Of course, Peter Obi will get some votes, and may probably win in Anambra state— as “home boy”. But Anambra is not Nigeria. If he likes, I can even campaign for him but that won’t change much. From internal state by state polling available to me, he was on course to get 25% in 5 states as at August this year. The latest polling shows that it is down to four states, and declining. Not even in Lagos state (supposed headquarters of urban youths) where Labour Party could not find candidates to contest for House of Reps or Senate. The polls also show that he is taking votes away mostly from PDP. Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP. It is what it is.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-obi-cant-win-hes-only-making-tinubus-victory-easier-soludo/#:~:text=In%20an%20article%20titled%20%E2%80%9CHistory,he%20knows%20that%20we%20know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by seguno2: 2:50am On Mar 06
geoworldedu:
cheesy I can only laugh in Swahili.

All politicians are corrupt, but some are more corrupt than the other. I don't support any politician(Tinubu o, Atiku o, Obi o) because none has nothing to offer. They've all ruled one place or the other before in their 50s and 40s with nothing tangible to show for it, so I wonder how people think that in their 60s and 70s they will be able to perform magic on Nigeria. Shiooor.

Which place did Atiku rule before?

Are you sure you know what you’re talking about

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Donedeal1(m): 3:05am On Mar 06
Even called for violent overthrow
Yet you are not desperate
Please po go away with your desperado

For 8yrs you never made anambra to feed

The south east as a visionary leader

Only to start agitating. Only those who has never been given such opportunities can lament
You were fully in charge of one out of the only 36 States in Nigeria you do nothing except to created drunkards, and fixed deposits speculation only to start jumping from party to another, then tell Nigerian "am not desperate".

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by bolademi(m): 3:13am On Mar 06
Kuginzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/05/im-not-desperate-to-be-president-peter-obi-insists/

You talk too much
You are once a governor of Anambra state. Instead of you to invest in Agriculture you invested in beer now you are talking nonsense. I can stone this man oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by sucreblazing(m): 3:17am On Mar 06
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari

Lol....see people wey dey feast on human flesh and number in baby factory dey project there way of life on others
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Cyberterror: 3:29am On Mar 06
But he is desperate to collect mere Politician of the year award which he even probably paid for. Anything to soothe his painful defeat of the last election which he is enduring bitterly after crying like a thief who was caught grin

Peter Obi is a pathological liar. Anytime he opens his mouth, only lies pour forth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Hanndye: 3:30am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

You are not desperate to be the president but you were caught begging YES DADDY with your feminine cracked voice.

You are not desperate but you have suddenly become a condolence PRO on social media and keep fooling yourself on issues you are ignorant of just to score cheap political points

Shebi people are killing their only sons now because they ate their last meals and selling their children for 50k, it would have been worse if you were the president.

They packaged you this fraud for us just to achieve their evil agenda.

Àwon olóríburúkú fé fi pònmó gba Turkey lówó wa

No, Obi wouldn't have had the guts to put Nigerians into this much misery. It's a matter of ego and Tinubu is large than life and over - rated.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by ozo13(m): 3:46am On Mar 06
Ofunaofu:

Hypocrisy is when you don't see anything wrong with yourself or your support for a desperate notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a criminal whose mantra is just to grab power, snatch power, and run with it, but see everything wrong with Peter Obi, who has repeatedly reiterated that he is not desperate for power.
what we actually saw during the electioneering says otherwise.He was campaigning from church to church which I haven't seen in my life since return to democracy in 1999.Goodluck to him sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by sunboy(m): 3:48am On Mar 06
…just like he made Anambra Great when he was the governor 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Ategberoson(m): 3:54am On Mar 06
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

Obi 8yrs as gov didn't stop Anambra from child trafficking, even his administration ushered in many criminals before the bakkasi boys came to the rescue

You people think we've a short memory like you people here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by buzorcharles(m): 3:55am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

You are not desperate to be the president but you were caught begging YES DADDY with your feminine cracked voice.

You are not desperate but you have suddenly become a condolence PRO on social media and keep fooling yourself on issues you are ignorant of just to score cheap political points

Shebi people are killing their only sons now because they ate their last meals and selling their children for 50k, it would have been worse if you were the president.

Ur hatred for him will soon cause u ur mental health

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Badmashiii: 4:01am On Mar 06
AdeolaOmoOba:
It's a lie. You have your own personal agenda. Buhari had his own agenda and he made sure he achieved them. Tinubu has his own agenda and is currently working on them. Obi, you also have your own agenda and it has nothing to do with Nigeria. A politician is always a politician.

Bros i couldn't have said it any better.

It's only mindless fools that believe peter obi cares about their interests.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by EreluRoz: 4:08am On Mar 06
Obi Obi 😂
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HRMK: 4:14am On Mar 06
keep on deceiving yourself!moving from one political party to the other?seeking for local/foreign campaign funds?#yesdaddy and #nochichi strategies?
ethnicity/religion?half truths and outright falsehood data quotations?spending almost a billion to pursue presidential litigations?would you waste your personal wealth on such?LP is still unable to give full account of funds donated to pursue the elections!YOU WERE NOT ONLY DESPERATE BUT STILL VERY DESPERATE TO BE PRESIDENT!BUT IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IT IS THE VOTES OF THE IGBOS THAT WOULD GET YOU THE PRESIDENCY,YOU WILL NEVER BE THERE!BLACKMAIL OR PROPAGANDA OR OUTRIGHT LIES WONT GET YOU THE PRESIDENCY EITHER!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Mayor3600: 4:16am On Mar 06
Our Able leader..I know one day Nigeria will be Great forever through you. Nigeria greatness will start with Peter obi's leadership and I pray that God should always keep you safe and Grant u more wisdom.[quote author=Kuginzi post=12879
https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/05/im-not-desperate-to-be-president-peter-obi-insists/[/quote]
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Philmakus: 4:22am On Mar 06
This guy lies too much. He also insults the North as usual. As if poverty is not in the SE. Atleast in the North, they haven't started jumping in front of moving vehicles and killing children because of pot of soup, or selling kids for 50k.

If the North hijacks trailer of food, maybe it's because they saw what happened in Owerri in 2021 where truck of Onions was hijacked.

Same man doubled the poverty rate in Anambra according to Soludo.

Between you and PO, who is the liar? Why do you support evil as indicated in your second paragraph?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Mayor3600: 4:24am On Mar 06
Mayor3600:
Look at peter obi and take a look at ur father howfar he has gone including u. Wretched poor thing like you from a low profile family
Look at peter obi and take a look at ur father howfar he has gone including. Wretched poor thing like you from a low profile family
HRMK:
keep on deceiving yourself!moving from one political party to the other?seeking for local/foreign campaign funds?#yesdaddy and #nochichi strategies?
ethnicity/religion?half truths and outright falsehood data quotations?spending almost a billion to pursue presidential litigations?would you waste your personal wealth on such?LP is still unable to give full account of funds donated to pursue the elections!YOU WERE NOT ONLY DESPERATE BUT STILL VERY DESPERATE TO BE PRESIDENT!BUT IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IT IS THE VOTES OF THE IGBOS THAT WOULD GET YOU THE PRESIDENCY,YOU WILL NEVER BE THERE!BLACKMAIL OR PROPAGANDA OR OUTRIGHT LIES WONT GET YOU THE PRESIDENCY EITHER!!
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Rolings: 4:27am On Mar 06
Hezzyluv:
We know who grabbed it, run with it and the consequences afterwards.

@P.O, even you fold your arms and chose not to do anything again till you go back to your maker, you will naver lack nominal things that money can buy. The joke is on tribalist!

Here we go again
Na only igbo people get money for this country?
Igbos no dey suffer
But na them dey complain pass...they are equally suffering..... Na shame go make igbos hide drink garri inside their rooms then come outside to scream I'm not suffering

The huge joke is on you lots that thinks everyone is suffering just because you are but too ashamed to admit it
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Shantyken(m): 4:38am On Mar 06
bigpriik:
the foot soldiers of BAT will soon invade the thread to attack,they hate this man so maaach! i think its becoming a psychological problem.

Just the way his followers hate BAT
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HighTableVoice: 5:03am On Mar 06
Validated:

In a thousand years it will not happen. Let him go and make govern his own affairs and straighten his gay son
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by rotadeco27: 5:19am On Mar 06
goslowgoslow:

Are this fuullish! So Obi is now God that is coming to save people. The people he didn't save when he was governor, your people are still selling their children to survive...you Obi supporters are retarded!
You just took words out of my month, the obidient are the dumbest set of people I have ever seenhow I wish he became the present just to expose his failure, someone that left no admirable legacy in Anambra in whooping 8yrs wants to save a complex nation like Nigeria. There was 13 months health workers strike during his rule , unemployment jumped up during is time , religion dichotomy he caused is still freshly remembered, the state produces nothing but hero beer that he dubiously invested state money into. Tell me what good impact alcohol has in building a people rather increasing crime rate and deteriorating health of the people. The man should just go and sit down, Tinubu may not be the best but his political acumen as well as Nation building is far beyond obi own. Nigeria is passing through the wilderness now to the promise land, it is a necessary evil we must all encounter to smile again and no one could have done any magic. Infact I salut the current government for the courage to make this hard decision of not continuing to dress a rotten wound but exposes it and face the painful treatment for sustainable healing. There is no gain without pain!
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Ladoja19: 5:25am On Mar 06
Your pay master was not desperate but snatched power and remains clueless..
The kind hunger battling you now ,,, if you see frogs, u will eat
Okete001:
Hehehe

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:33am On Mar 06
Erons2000:
is dat all U have 2 type....next time learn 2 respect peoples views,dere is more 2 life dan tribalism....and don't forget 2 grow up while at it ok?

Mtchw
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by geoworldedu: 5:39am On Mar 06
seguno2:

Which place did Atiku rule before?

Are you sure you know what you’re talking about
Atiku ruled with Obasanjo before. They actually ruled the whole of Nigeria back then.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by geoworldedu: 5:41am On Mar 06
keneharry:

You're very stupid. You think everybody is like your drug lord that goes about making incoherent speeches with gaffes
So because i didn't support tour candidate(whoever that is) then I'm automatically an agbadorian. Mumu raise to power 20 na im you be. Ode grin
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by agentarcher(m): 5:43am On Mar 06
8 years you offered Anambra nothing, suddenly you feel like you have something to offer Nigeria. The only reason Ibos voted you is that they want an Ibo man to rule. By right all four main candidates in the last election should be in court explaining how they have been stealing public funds since the first day Nigeria switched to democratic process. But their tribal people won't agree to that because instead of electing people with brain, we are doing which tribe has ruled Nigeria the most. All regions in Nigeria are tribalist and all are after their own interests, not the interests of Nigeria.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by LilX2: 5:44am On Mar 06
thesicilian:
Lol.
Says the man who dragged Tinubu like tiger generator all the way from tribunal to supreme court looking for his stolen manhood

It's funny how you don't know how to read to understand, but to read and cap NONSENSE! so a man who wants his country to work will not fight to make sure it comes to place? You and your cohorts are the main reason Nigeria is going down.

Ordinary Ukraine that Russia have destroyed are donating food for you. Shame no dey una body
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Teymanhenry(f): 5:54am On Mar 06
Well I'm a Northerner and I can tell you he is 100% right. The harvest from last year was massive throughout but you'll keep on wondering why cost of food is so high. Why won't the government begin to review prices at government own markets? The hike in price of food commodities is something else.
Out of our greed, we place too much emphasis on the $ and look at where it has brought us
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Diligence: 5:56am On Mar 06
Nigerians voted Mr Peter Obi, but INEC declared Tinubu winner, then everyone started mourning!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) / Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) / House Names Fayose 'opposition Leader'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.