Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists (35972 Views)

2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by crackhouse(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05
Ok
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Blaze14k: 10:09pm On Mar 05
bigpriik:
the foot soldiers of BAT will soon invade the thread to attack,they hate this man so maaach! i think its becoming a psychological problem.

You came late they are already at the top. All of a sudden yarimo have found his voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Jemex003: 10:11pm On Mar 05
Kuginzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/05/im-not-desperate-to-be-president-peter-obi-insists/

This lie machine has started again but no wahala let’s see if your region can get you there una wail never start. They think Nigeria is spare part village

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by madjune(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05
bjayx:
Even if you are, you can't be Nigeria president cos after Tinubu 8 yrs... Power goes to the north

Yes. And the suffering continues, right?

I hope it's benefitting your family.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by LucemFerre: 10:13pm On Mar 05
Lol Every comment you read on political posts on Nairaland na cruise grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:13pm On Mar 05
omooba969:
Instead of this man to start planning and strategizing how to win next election, he's there faffing around. grin

They are political illiterates.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:14pm On Mar 05
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari

We would soon start trafficing drugs to survive too. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by bjayx: 10:15pm On Mar 05
madjune:

Yes. And the suffering continues, right?

I hope it's benefitting your family.
I'm just stating the obvious... I no fit argue abeg

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Roger3D(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05
It means the same thing. From Jonathan to Buhari and now Tinubu we've all been told about the altruistic desire to serve the people. It's all a great lie
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by OredoPikin: 10:16pm On Mar 05
Jemex003:

This lie machine has started again but no wahala let’s see if your region can get you there una wail never start. They think Nigeria is spare part village
Where is the lie in the message?
Is it that Nigeria cant feed ourselves

The man passed a message
For u to critically looked at the message, you started attacking him🤣

Who condemned una brain like this

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by goslowgoslow(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05
omooba969:
Instead of this man to start planning and strategizing how to win next election, he's there faffing around. grin
For now he is the most useless politician in Nigeria! No single political sense.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by sukar886: 10:18pm On Mar 05
Leave them to suffer, ungrateful people

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Laple0541(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05
Lamba King…

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by specialmati(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:
Lol.
Says the man who dragged Tinubu like tiger generator all the way from tribunal to supreme court looking for his stolen manhood
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yes Peter obi knows tinubu is a renowned drug Barron and will never make Nigeria work . Buhari is now better than the first class oluwale University candidate in economics

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Laple0541(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05
sukar886:
Leave them to suffer, ungrateful people

Which one favour has he ever done to Nigerians aside giving false statistics?

The only national post he held was as a chairman of Fidelity bank, and all he did was to use his children names milked the bank dry. Even as a governor, the only achievement was building a barren brewery. So point out to the grateful things he did to Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Agugbadin: 10:19pm On Mar 05
Hmmmm
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Neddstark: 10:20pm On Mar 05
Obi that scattered PDPs votes.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by OredoPikin: 10:21pm On Mar 05
Laple0541:
Lamba King…
Where is the lamba in his message?
Are u an illiterate that you can't read?
Hatred has made ur education useless if u ever had one
Ogun kee u there

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05
It's a lie. You have your own personal agenda. Buhari had his own agenda and he made sure he achieved them. Tinubu has his own agenda and is currently working on them. Obi, you also have your own agenda and it has nothing to do with Nigeria. A politician is always a politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Think9ja(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by chinchum(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05
Talk is cheap. Obasanjo even recommended we start taking lessons on inflation from Zimbabwe , a country with inflation at almost 50% an increase from early 40% in January 2024 .

Anyone can say we can feed the world.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by OredoPikin: 10:23pm On Mar 05
Laple0541:

Which one favour has he ever done to Nigerians aside giving false statistics?
Show us the false statistics
Is Niger not larger than Belgium
Can the lands in Niger not feed u

Ogun go continue to scatter you people since tribal Hatred have made u guys to see white and call it black
Useless generation

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by risko: 10:24pm On Mar 05
This obi sef. If you are not desperate,why running everywhere donating money here and there? Yeye dey smell. Na eye you take see am, you no go sleep for Aso villa, even for a minute

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 10:25pm On Mar 05
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari
you mean like the usual practice in sad yeast? Baby factory people

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Mar 05
yarimo:
Nigerians are not desperate to even vote for you in the first place.

who were Nigerians desperate to vote for and what is the result of that voing?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Jnrprince1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05
[quote author=Validated post=128794265]Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari[/quote
] We no una type but on a serious note you lack sense

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by OredoPikin: 10:26pm On Mar 05
risko:
This obi sef. If you are not desperate,why running everywhere donating money here and there? Yeye dey smell. Na eye you take see am, you no go sleep for Aso villa, even for a minute
Lolz
If he wants to sleep in aso rock today
Tinubu and the people that matter in APC will be so happy to receive him
But Ozuors like u will keep hating thinking u are doing him

Ogun kee u there

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing / 2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User / Canadian High Commissioner, Sailors Play Chess At Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.