Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists (35959 Views)

2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Olurondo: 10:27pm On Mar 05
The same people that did not make the country work said they are desperate to see the country work.PO is a politician like the rest of them.He should shut up!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by lexy2014: 10:27pm On Mar 05
Laple0541:

Which one favour has he ever done to Nigerians aside giving false statistics?

The only national post he held was as a chairman of Fidelity bank, and all he was to use his children names milked the bank dry. Even as a governor, the only achievement was building a barren brewery. So point out to the grateful things he did to Nigerians.

how is being chairman of fidelity bank a national post?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Laple0541(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05
OredoPikin:

Where is the lamba in his message?
Are u an illiterate that you can't read?
Hatred has made ur education useless if u ever had one
Ogun kee u there

Ogun will first kii your pale b4 payn ur entire generation. 🐖

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Jnrprince1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05
risko:
This obi sef. If you are not desperate,why running everywhere donating money here and there? Yeye dey smell. Na eye you take see am, you no go sleep for Aso villa, even for a minute
I tire ooo
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by OredoPikin: 10:27pm On Mar 05
[quote author=Jnrprince1 post=128795377][/quote]
Lolz
It is clear say na u actually lack sense Nd not him
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 10:27pm On Mar 05
Hezzyluv:
We know who grabbed it, run with it and the consequences afterwards.

@P.O, even you fold your arms and chose not to do anything again till you go back to your maker, you will naver lack nominal things that money can buy. The joke is on tribalist!
grin yes, we know who the real tribalist are, we are waiting for a rematch come 2027😂

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Zico5(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05
Easy said than done. Let him get there then you will begin to hear many excuses. We hope for better days
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Eriggs: 10:28pm On Mar 05
We have no reasons to be poor.
Poverty should never be part of our lives in Africa l.
With over 7,442,00 square meters of land, Nigeria can feed Africa.
Niger State alonebcan feed Nigeria.
The two biggest states in the North-East, Borno with over 70,000 square metres of land and Taraba, are four times the size of Belgium that is exporting food.
There is so much we can do in the country if we have the right leadership.

“The more you remove people out of poverty, the more you have fewer criminals,”

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by OredoPikin: 10:29pm On Mar 05
Laple0541:

Ogun will first kii your pale b4 payn ur entire generation. 🐖
Lolz
Hypocrites and enemies of good things
You leave the message and start attacking him and you say ogun will not scatter your life😂
It will destroy it
Thunder will fire u and ur generation
U will never escape the evil of this Tinubu govt
It will consume you

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Segxydube: 10:30pm On Mar 05
adamusuleiman1:

This guy lies too much. He also insults the North as usual. As if poverty is not in the SE. Atleast in the North, they haven't started jumping in front of moving vehicles and killing children because of pot of soup, or selling kids for 50k.

If the North hijacks trailer of food, maybe it's because they saw what happened in Owerri in 2021 where truck of Onions was hijacked.

Same man doubled the poverty rate in Anambra according to Soludo.

So according to u, who suffer pass for dis country.. North or east?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by verdade: 10:30pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is.

Hypocrite.

If your parent's hasn't lied to you before then you can call him a hypocrite...But if they have lied to you before call your parent's a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by bluefilm: 10:31pm On Mar 05
Pitaobi should learn how to keep quiet and stop disturbing us over here.

We are still learning the lessons the Agbadorians are teaching him and his supporters.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05
Ofunaofu:

Hypocrisy is when you don't see anything wrong with yourself or your support for a desperate notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a criminal whose mantra is just to grab power, snatch power, and run with it, but see everything wrong with Peter Obi, who has repeatedly reiterated that he is not desperate for power.

Both peter and jagaband are not it

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Segxydube: 10:32pm On Mar 05
omooba969:
Instead of this man to start planning and strategizing how to win next election, he's there faffing around. grin

He won an award and he was asked to speak... You no go school?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Kionrae: 10:32pm On Mar 05
We believe you presido
Unlike that old useless idiot druggie in aso rock

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by soil4soil(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05
Kuginzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/05/im-not-desperate-to-be-president-peter-obi-insists/

Oga Peter OBI you are desperate if not you won't be condemning everything the present government is doing. Even your oga Atiku have soften his own desperation.

If you want the country to work stop antagonizing everything the government is doing with your lie theory.

Be a constructive opposition and give advice to the government.

Participate in an inclusive government as even propagate by GEJ recently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by yarimo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05
Blaze14k:

You came late they are already at the top. All of a sudden yarimo have found his voice

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05
Segxydube:

So according to u, who suffer pass for dis country.. North or east?

Imagine the question

Is that what u enjoy?

people suffering
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by OredoPikin: 10:34pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
grin yes, we know who the real tribalist are, we are waiting for a rematch come 2027😂
Ozuor
This is stale
He won my state Edo, won Delta, Abuja, nasawara, rivers, etc
Are those igbo states
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Think9ja(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05
bigpriik:
the foot soldiers of BAT will soon invade the thread to attack,they hate this man so maaach! i think its becoming a psychological problem.

A political coward will not lead Nigeria.

Talk is cheap. Tell him to stop jumping from one party to the other looking for free ticket. Maybe (just maybe) we'll start taking him serious

Until that happens, he'll continue to be APC'S indirect pathway to Aso Rock.

Even if Tinubu and Atiku die today, he'll still come 3rd in 2027

Well meaning Nigerians have seen beyond the surface. We don't want Nigeria to be productive like Anambra. Leave us like this.

It is either PDP or APC

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by verdade: 10:35pm On Mar 05
BabaO2:
really? why are you and aisha the chief of staff dreamer so pained and frustrated?
Because he wants Nigeria to work for fools like you that frustrated

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Exousiang01: 10:35pm On Mar 05
He should have channelled that energy to govern Anambara state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Administration1: 10:36pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is. Not to mention your jumping around parties

Hypocrite and political prostitute.

How much did you buy bottle water? Sorry you're water?
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Administration1: 10:36pm On Mar 05
yarimo:
Nigerians are not desperate to even vote for you in the first place.
How much did you buy instant noodles, indomitsble

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05
Segxydube:

But u can vote for tinubu😂😂

Mumu... Na who lose? Obi is made already.. Na ur country need am pass

This is why i dont believe in nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by GenFunction: 10:36pm On Mar 05
adamusuleiman1:

This guy lies too much. He also insults the North as usual. As if poverty is not in the SE. Atleast in the North, they haven't started jumping in front of moving vehicles and killing children because of pot of soup, or selling kids for 50k.

If the North hijacks trailer of food, maybe it's because they saw what happened in Owerri in 2021 where truck of Onions was hijacked.

Same man doubled the poverty rate in Anambra according to Soludo.
But na northerners dae beg for all the nooks nd cranny of the whole nation.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by chidiokay: 10:37pm On Mar 05
bigpriik:
the foot soldiers of BAT will soon invade the thread to attack,they hate this man so maaach! i think its becoming a psychological problem.

They hate Peter OBi so much yet he won states in SW region, continue thinking upside down

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Administration1: 10:37pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:
Lol.
Says the man who dragged Tinubu like tiger generator all the way from tribunal to supreme court looking for his stolen manhood

How much did you buy fuel today? Sorry pure water?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) / 2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.