Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 (45032 Views)

See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06
NeckingNgulping:
Nobody gets surprised anymore when they see how little things are sold for an amount that's extremely high. Today i wanted to buy spaghetti, guess what? The seller told me it's 1,200 for a pack.

I no fit shout..

850 here
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06
Ladoja19:
To me this is pure oppression
How and why would you buy such expensive fish and yet you are planning to dish it once

Something me and my family will still use the bone to cook noodles

Chai
May thunder wire my country president

Funny you.

It's once in a year... Maybe na garri till ending o
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06
Kionrae:
foolish man

No fight abeg
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Frederick555: 6:23pm On Mar 06
Sometimes it's seems like we are at war with ourselves, an average Nigerian now is looking for any means to cheat his or her neighbor.

Too many premature adult coming online to hype themselves these days, that you were cheated or you couldn't bargain for a cheaper price with the seller just because you have the money to purchase it doesn't mean that you should come here and tell those who are selling at normal price to increase it for others who doesn't have the money to buy it at the price that you were cheated.

Now that you have enlightened fish seller to increase their price, because any fish seller who come across this post most surely add to the price of their fish.

Sometimes this medium also help to spread false rumors about the price of goods and services thereby making it more difficult for poor people to cope.

I think it's high time we keep whatever price that we buy any item to ourselves because it won't make any difference sharing it here, rather it will send a wrong signal to other seller to increases the price that they are selling.

The new trend now is for seller to fake receiving a call from unknown individuals telling them of price changes at the point of sales,

Where exactly are we heading to, we blame the government everytime, yes our government is to blame but we are more corrupt than the government, we are the products of the government.
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06
CommonSense1967:
All these lies about prices. Pls, stop clowning.

I am not here to lie... I only asked if I was scammed or not.

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06
Holluwhakemmy:
3k here stop lying enough of all these nonsense jare

Ok
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Caaz: 6:26pm On Mar 06
Abbeytoy:

Ok
The way some people like to claim as if say na them give you money take buy the fish.

Lolz.
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by FireUpNow(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06
Negative effect of Tinubu and his foolish economic policies
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by CorrectionFLuid: 6:27pm On Mar 06
Abbeytoy:

Okay

You believe that much?

You must be very very new on nairaland
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Panda7(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06
Abbeytoy:
I am the type that doesn't like regular fish aside from catfish. I eat chicken, turkey, and goat meat more, but yesterday I decided to change my regular taste and went to the market to buy this Titus fish. If I can remember vividly, it wasn't sold for more than #400 the last time I ate it, but guess the price is now. It was so sweet, though, and I am not sure if this lady scammed me or sold cheap.

Please drop the current price.

Update... This Fish was sold to me for 5k and the lady was doing like she did me a favour. cry cry

I think I have been scammed kiss cry

Oga stop bringing your inflation here yoruba man, nobody ask you for the price of fish. If you need cheap fish go to the river, rent a boat and start fishing or better still, go to the river and buy large quantities from the fisherman and start selling in retail at the market. Am tired of people posting inflated price of food stuffs online or are other region of nigeria not eating quietly. Seems you are all waiting for who go feed una even when tinubu a yoruba man is your president.

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by ogawisdom(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06
Abbeytoy:
I am the type that doesn't like regular fish aside from catfish. I eat chicken, turkey, and goat meat more, but yesterday I decided to change my regular taste and went to the market to buy this Titus fish. If I can remember vividly, it wasn't sold for more than #400 the last time I ate it, but guess the price is now. It was so sweet, though, and I am not sure if this lady scammed me or sold cheap.

Update... This Fish was sold to me for 5k and the lady was doing like she did me a favour. cry cry

3k at most
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06
Panda7:

Oga stop bringing your inflation here yoruba man, nobody ask you for the price of fish. If you need cheap fish go to the river, rent a boat and start fishing or better still, go to the river and buy large quantities from the fisherman and start selling in retail at the market. Am tired of people posting inflated price of food stuffs online or are other region of nigeria not eating quietly. Seems you are all waiting for who go feed una even when tinubu a Yoruba man is your president.

Okay
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06
CorrectionFLuid:

You believe that much?

You must be very very new on nairaland

Not really, but the best answer is Okay

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06
Caaz:

The way some people like to claim as if say na them give you money take buy the fish.

Lolz.

I don't even know the price cos I don't eat it much... and I am only here to be sure in case of next time.
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Sleekfingers: 6:34pm On Mar 06
Abbeytoy:

Is catfish not a regular fish? That fish is called Mackerel.
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06
Sleekfingers:

Is catfish not a regular fish? That fish is called Mackerel.

It seems occasional here
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Panda7(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06
Abbeytoy:

Okay
yes, thank you. to avoid restlessness because without posting the inflated goods price people won't panick buy, they will either buy or pass and sellers won't pay for inflated services. If goods stay and spoil nobody will ask the seller to sell them out cheaply
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by macho44(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06
Abbeytoy:

Yes. I do
It's 👇
"Yes, I Did"
Not 👇
"Yes. I do"🤗
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06
macho44:

It's 👇
"Yes, I Did"
Not 👇
"Yes. I do"🤗

Thanks. Now I know

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by FFIA: 6:49pm On Mar 06
Abbeytoy:

I will compensate her with a good head.

Who's she? She gets back and front?/
Permit me to say, Ahnie is like a mosaic sculpture made of many different shades of black cool

with flat nyash and micro boobies cool

loves fish more than her 2 children and always smells like fried akara ( fries akara for a living) cool
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Azazyel: 6:50pm On Mar 06
Zaheertyler:
I dey buy 1k
Yesterday I carry 1k go
She said 1500 last
The mama no even look my side
I can't buy it for more than 1k I said to my self
I added extra and got catfish

Are you in Lagos? How much is catfish at your side?
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06
FFIA:

Permit me to say, that Ahnie is like a mosaic sculpture made of many different shades of black cool

with flat nyash and micro boobies cool

loves fish more than her 2 children and always smells like fried akara ( fries akara for a living) cool

Sorry... I pass with the name of Jesus and the holy spirit grin grin grin
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by blowjohn(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06
santaclaws:

I know mama cass very well grin

If it's something like mama cass, then it's high-end... you can't expect their prices to be the same as a regular buka lol. I must say that's twice or thrice the price of a cut fish in a normal restaurant, but hey, you enjoyed the AC and the neat, conducive environment... such is life. wink

Lol grin abi
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by kalufelix(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06
The problem is that beef and chicken consumers are commenting on a fish thread... a slice goes between N500-N700...so you are good..
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Emeka71(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06
Hezzyluv:
#3,500 to 4k for the two

#1,800 each at most, #2,000
GOD Punish devil.
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Gidigrav(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06
I kg of titus here now is 4500 in abuja and one kilo might way two fishes

2 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Onionstew: 7:14pm On Mar 06
Abbeytoy:

Even Tinubu dey do like he is doing nigeria a favor

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Onionstew: 7:17pm On Mar 06
ValCon888:
It's a pity what Apc has brought upon Nigerians. Basic necessities are now a luxury for most people.

We need to keep a detailed record of this regime and the sufferings it has brought on the nigerian populace... A mark in time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by KeyEndurance: 7:17pm On Mar 06
something of 1k here in nasarawa state
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by ivandragon: 7:17pm On Mar 06
Abbeytoy:

Some people said I was

Depends on your location, where you purchased the fish and size.
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Phabulous4(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06
Be like you left Nigeria 2 years ago?
Blacklion3:
800 per piece
1600 for 2
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06
Onionstew:

Even Tinubu dey do like he is doing nigeria a favor

Too bad.

But I be Pbat lover

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Diet To Be Followed To Gain Weight Quickly? / Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 / Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.