Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 (45028 Views)

See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by santaclaws: 7:07pm On Mar 07
blowjohn:

😂😂

😆😆
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by delpee(f): 9:22pm On Mar 07
Abbeytoy:
I am the type that doesn't like regular fish aside from catfish. I eat chicken, turkey, and goat meat more, but yesterday I decided to change my regular taste and went to the market to buy this Titus fish. If I can remember vividly, it wasn't sold for more than #400 the last time I ate it, but guess the price is now. It was so sweet, though, and I am not sure if this lady scammed me or sold cheap.

Please drop the current price.

Update... This Fish was sold to me for 5k and the lady was doing like she did me a favour. cry cry

I think I have been scammed kiss cry

If it is original Mackerel aka Titus, it's a fair deal considering the size. The look alike known as Kampala is cheaper but not as sweet as the original.
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by Abbeytoy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07
delpee:

If it is the original Mackerel aka Titus, it's a fair deal considering the size. The look-alike known as Kampala is cheaper but not as sweet as the original.

It's original
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by randymirrors(f): 11:57am On Apr 02
yesloaded:

She no scam you

I bought 1kg of hake(Panla) at 4350 from supermarket. Last week bought at 4200

How many whole fish did you get for 1 kilo please? I asked someone to buy me 3 kilos of Panla, and she brought one big fish and one medium sized fish..that is, two whole fish for 3 kilos (big & medium)
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by yesloaded: 12:18pm On Apr 02
randymirrors:

How many whole fish did you get for 1 kilo please? I asked someone to buy me 3 kilos of Panla, and she brought one big fish and one medium sized fish..that is, two whole fish for 3 kilos (big & medium)

I bought 2 for 3.1kg

Normally 1 big panla is more than 1kg sir

I have seen 1 weigh 2k g (not kidding)
Re: See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 by randymirrors(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02
yesloaded:

I bought 2 for 3.1kg

Normally 1 big panla is more than 1kg sir

I have seen 1 weigh 2k g (not kidding)

Ok thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Diet To Be Followed To Gain Weight Quickly? / Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 / Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.