Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Yoruba People Are Starving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba People Are Starving (1284 Views)

This Is How I'm Starving Myself in 2021 [Picture] / I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. / Ugandan Minister Says Men Are Starving Babies By Sucking Thier Breastmilk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People Are Starving by SultanOfAbia: 11:31pm On Mar 05
Ahhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin

I get so much joy seeing Yoluba people suffer during this period.

One Ronu brother saw me buying bread today, next thing he turn to me and beg for money.
I shout for am, told him to get lost
The guy looked shocked and went out crying

The thing sweet me I won't lie grin grin grin grin

By the time Tinubu finish dealing with his Ronu brothers. Na dead corpses go full SW

Una never see anything grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by InstanetTV: 11:35pm On Mar 05
Even us real Igbos can't make any sense of the rubbish you just posted up there. You need to use your brain sometimes, that's if you have any.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by Daniel7543: 11:39pm On Mar 05
I be Yoruba guy nd the hunger dey strike me pass thunder

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by SultanOfAbia: 11:42pm On Mar 05
Daniel7543:
I be Yoruba guy nd the hunger dey strike me pass thunder
Prof!! Una still wan teach us lesson grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by NoSmoking: 11:44pm On Mar 05
Not funny...
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by Daniel7543: 11:49pm On Mar 05
SultanOfAbia:

Prof!! Una still wan teach us lesson grin grin grin grin
i’m not a tribalistic dude on dis forum… if na by free and fair election u sef know say tinubu no go win… baba has money and power to rig his way through anything in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:05am On Mar 06
Pple like u are the reasons ur pple keep struggling to win elections. Just imagine what a grown up man is posting on a public fora thinking it`s funny. Do u think that even the yoruba pple that voted for Peter Obi will be happy to vote for him again after seeing u mock their tribe? Igbo pple, una no sabi politics, i swear.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by Obierika(m): 2:39am On Mar 06
SultanOfAbia:

One Ronu brother saw me buying bread today, next thing he turn to me and beg for money.

By the time Tinubu finish dealing with his Ronu brothers. Na dead corpses go full SW

The world would be a better place if people like you are lined up and shot!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by AkinPhysicist: 3:18am On Mar 06
But later you will hear the SAME Ibos ask:

Why do they hate us?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by haffaze777(m): 7:04am On Mar 06
SultanOfAbia:

Dey there dey make mouth,your mother don sell all your siblings finish for Anambra because epi n pa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by PaZwoD: 7:12am On Mar 06
haffaze777:

Dey there dey make mouth,your mother don sell all your siblings finish for Anambra because epi n pa

I don't want to lafff abeg, we're in a serious situation.
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by haffaze777(m): 7:19am On Mar 06
PaZwoD:

I don't want to lafff abeg, we're in a serious situation.

I no lie now,nah 17 malnutrition pikin one madam funmilayo from Ekiti bought yesterdaygrin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by tochez24(m): 7:19am On Mar 06
AkinPhysicist:

Why do they hate us?

Please overlook the werey⚠️

A single mad person cannot represent the entire igbo region🙄🙄

But las las we NIGERIANS no dey try at all.... Even in the animal kingdom the weakest can never rule!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by marlow1962(m): 7:20am On Mar 06
Everybody is feeling it, both the ronu punks and sane Nigerians. You know how heartbreaking it is seeing what I do get for 200 jump to 2000 all because some idiots believe Lagos maker will make their lives luxurious. No politician is a saint and I don't blame them for what the masses are passing through, yes the masses wants to be in a mess, so here is the mess. Since we can't unit and voice out for a better living, we are going to be like that till Jesus comes again, I just pity the next generation cus there is no single thing left for them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by PaZwoD: 7:37am On Mar 06
haffaze777:

I no lie now,nah 17 malnutrition pikin one madam funmilayo from Ekiti bought yesterdaygrin

Diz is height of insensitivity, coz uve make me laf
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by haffaze777(m): 8:16am On Mar 06
grin grin
PaZwoD:

Diz is height of insensitivity, coz uve make me laf
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by SultanOfAbia: 8:34am On Mar 06
marlow1962:
Everybody is feeling it, both the ronu punks and sane Nigerians. You know how heartbreaking it is seeing what I do get for 200 jump to 2000 all because some idiots believe Lagos maker will make their lives luxurious. No politician is a saint and I don't blame them for what the masses are passing through, yes the masses wants to be in a mess, so here is the mess. Since we can't unit and voice out for a better living, we are going to be like that till Jesus comes again, I just pity the next generation cus there is no single thing left for them.
Dem never see anything
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by Spending123: 8:44am On Mar 06
Obierika:

The world would be a better place if people like you are lined up and shot!

Then know that the total number of people from South West wouldn't have exceed 5 today.
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by ednut1(m): 8:48am On Mar 06
Tinubu got only 55% of votes in the south west lost lagos and osun. Majority of his votes came from the north. How come you guys never call out the north? Is there something sinister going on here?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by Proserpina: 9:13am On Mar 06
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by lastkingsman: 9:51am On Mar 06
InstanetTV:
Even us real Igbos can't make any sense of the rubbish you just posted up there. You need to use your brain sometimes, that's if you have any.

Abeg he is not igbo. We don't have sultan anywhere in Abia state. He is a Fulani guy living in Abia state. He supported his brother Atiku in last election

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by AndrewTate(m): 9:56am On Mar 06
This is a very dumb post
Whatever is happening is on every Nigerian and you’re not excluded. How dumb of you to think you’re any different. Or prices are different for you? You complain about tribalism being the reason why the country ended up in the wrong hands and you try to fix it with more tribalism? 🤦🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by yarimo(m): 10:04am On Mar 06
SultanOfAbia:

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by lastkingsman: 10:04am On Mar 06
SyrusdeHansome:
Pple like u are the reasons ur pple keep struggling to win elections. Just imagine what a grown up man is posting on a public fora thinking it`s funny. Do u think that even the yoruba pple that voted for Peter Obi will be happy to vote for him again after seeing u mock their tribe? Igbo pple, una no sabi politics, i swear.

What business does Peter Obi have to do with what he posted? I have never seen anyone attacking Tinubu for what his notable supporter like MC Oluomo did in the last election when he threatened and entire ethnic group

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/police-react-to-alleged-mc-oluomos-viral-video-threatening-igbos/

Or have I seen anyone criticizing Atiku for the comments coming from Miyetti Allah. Like this one they are threatening to take land by force

https://ait.live/anti-grazing-law-we-will-take-land-by-force-miyetti-allah-threatens/

But once it comes to Peter Obi, intentional efforts are made to link him to IPOB, rope in him because of a useless comment made by a nonentity made online even when Peter Obi speaks directly to people. You know what he stands for and what he can do but ethno-religious sentiments no go gree una

We no sabi politics, let the people that know politics (Buhari, Jagaban, Shettima, Gandollars) continue to rule na. By the time they are done, we shall overcome Lebanon and Argentina.

We no dey complain again because no be say e no dey hit us but if we protest una go tag am igbo protest, igbo wants to destroy Lagos come use the opportunity wipe out our people and wealth like una do from 1967 to 1970.

My people have seen war and devastation, no other part of Nigeria have gone through this. I don't know if igbo people will survive this Bulaba economy but what I can say with confidence is we won't fold first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by Regex: 10:07am On Mar 06
lastkingsman:

What business does Peter Obi have to do with what he posted? I have never seen anyone attacking Tinubu for what his notable supporter like MC Oluomo did in the last election when he threatened and entire ethnic group

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/police-react-to-alleged-mc-oluomos-viral-video-threatening-igbos/

Or have I seen anyone criticizing Atiku for the comments coming from Miyetti Allah. Like this one they are threatening to take land by force

https://ait.live/anti-grazing-law-we-will-take-land-by-force-miyetti-allah-threatens/

But once it comes to Peter Obi, intentional efforts are made to link him to IPOB, rope in him because of a useless comment made by a nonentity made online even when Peter Obi speaks directly to people. You know what he stands for and what he can do but ethno-religious sentiments no go gree una

We no sabi politics, let the people that know politics (Buhari, Jagaban, Shettima, Gandollars) continue to rule na. By the time they are done, we shall overcome Lebanon and Argentina.

We no dey complain again because no be say e no dey hit us but if we protest una go tag am igbo protest, igbo wants to destroy Lagos come use the opportunity wipe out our people and wealth like una do from 1967 to 1970.

My people have seen war and devastation, no other part of Nigeria have gone through this. I don't know if igbo people will survive this Bulaba economy but what I can say with confidence is we won't fold first

Ditto!
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by lastkingsman: 10:08am On Mar 06
AkinPhysicist:

Why do they hate us?

You are very stupid for this post. How does the comment of a nonentity online justify the view of ndi igbo?

Get out

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by lastkingsman: 10:12am On Mar 06
ednut1:
Tinubu got only 55% of votes in the south west lost lagos and osun. Majority of his votes came from the north. How come you guys never call out the north? Is there something sinister going on here?

The idiot that made this post doesn't live in the north, he lives in South West.

The crisis going on in the north is very visible. No be them dey attack trailer and Warehouses?

The reason why some unreasonable Igbos are mocking yorubas is because of the nonsense that happened in Lagos. It was a state sponsored bigotry

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by lastkingsman: 10:14am On Mar 06
Proserpina:
Sometimes I wonder why people think Peter Obi would have done better or he's the messiah deprived of his divine post.

Most Yorubas didn't even vote for Tinubu. Personally if I had voted I wouldn't have but then it is what it is.

Y'all should calm down jare.

Alright. Tinubu is the man of the moment. We shall stand on this mandate till 2031.

You can continue deceiving yourself that Peter Obi wouldn't have done better.
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by jerryklopp: 10:52am On Mar 06
lastkingsman:

Alright. Tinubu is the man of the moment. We shall stand on this mandate till 2031.

You can continue deceiving yourself that Peter Obi wouldn't have done better.
Tinubu is a disgrace. Go sleep.
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by lastkingsman: 11:18am On Mar 06
jerryklopp:

Tinubu is a disgrace. Go sleep.

Tinubu is not a disgrace. He has the mandate to transform Nigeria the way he transformed Lagos. It's work in progress till 2031.

On your mandate I shall stand, JAGABAN ! grin
Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by CandidAdmin(m): 11:29am On Mar 06
So the woman that killed herself on FP yesterday was Yoruba abi?

Hunger know no tribe uncle idiot.

We have Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba people crying Muna jin yunwa, E bi n pa wa
respectively

Anyways, I need money

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are Starving by Proserpina: 11:36am On Mar 06

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There True Luv / I Am Finding It Hard To Let Go Finally / London Boys,i Have This For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.