Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network (53560 Views)

Poll: Nairaland Charity Org

YES: 91% (150 votes)
NO: 8% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Global Helpers Alliance / Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by igbo2011(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2011
How will we know that our money will go into the right hands and not siphooned though? i am in full support though.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2011
igbo2011:

How will we know that our money will go into the right hands and not siphooned though? i am in full support though.

Good question. . . i guess this is the part where we have to trust each other
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by ndukwejoe(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2011
Yes
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Ymodulus: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2011
Beharaman Sharamonta. lol iresol pa. Mandamus. I totally disagree. And i belive somehere to will. I disagree cause i belive it would finally end as a one man project and that one man would not like intrusion. He knows what am saying. I mean the devil (seun ). He hates community progress he likes to take the glory himself. Some may not see what am saying now but bet me you will understand this in future. I am not against a charity organisation, but am against it under the name nairaland. Seun understands me better. And seun dont take me to be an enemy. Am just this little reader who sees pple.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
In full support
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by kufreabasi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
I strongly support this idea
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by 195(f): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
r231:

don't worry. . . . we understand you need help yourself

Your body dey sweet you now abi?

Every body are saying count me IN

when payment tyme reach - lets see how many people would show face angry
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
team bring it grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

Your body dey sweet you now abi?

Every body are saying count me IN

when payment tyme reach - lets see how many people would show face angry

Listen its an idea to help the family in need

and fyi go and check menek's thread a lot of us put money together to help the guy set-up his pharmacy in PH and the guy is doing good today so everybody is not like you.

pple do help its not just about how much money every penny counts
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Natasha2(f): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2011
This is great like the bestest thing ever, what's the use of living if you can't help others? cheesy This is a very welcomed idea
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
@Op, Am Game -- Since helping broke Dudes Like Cork, 190 and even Reality would be Essential! wink wink
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
No problemo so far the money is not embezzled !
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Egbagirl(f): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
awesome! so how does this work?
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by pinkrex(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
We are all excited at new ideas but forget the reality of it in enjoyment of the good it can do. How many people will donate in this noble course really? undecided

Well, even myself needs help and im on the forum so we can start by helping the forum members first. Just saying undecided
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Freiburger(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
So 190 actually voted no with his different IDs. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by pinkrex(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

No problemo so far the money is not embezzled !
This is not the civil service angry angry grin grin
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by sheriffman(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
I AM DEFINTELY PART OF THIS, I AM IN FROM NOW TILL INFINITY
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
Latest development on the family

ifyalways (f)
Ahia azu fridge. . .

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge
« #132 on: Today at 12:49:32 PM »
I just left there.Hmmn na wao.

Truly,the couple exist for real.They have a baby boy and the wife is visibly pregnant.Contrary to PM news report,Mr Obuh do go out to hustle and does not sit all day sleeping and eating.

On arriving and locating them(took me almost an hour),I met Dupe and the baby boy.Started asking her questions and while at it,Mr Obuh walked in.He had with him pieces of scrap metals he got for reselling to scavengers.

and Yep,I now without doubt do believe that they might be disturbed by snakes and other rodents.The place is just filthy,area boys shyte,smoke ganja just 5 meters away from their "home".

One thing I noticed and can't help but share is this:the couple are so in love with each other and quite simple.The smile and warm reception they gave me,Dupe even offered me pure water from her bowl nearby.would start posting pics soon.

We will nominate a member that will handle this and srt fund raising soon
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by yogun(f): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
I support the idea but with lots of cautions and rules
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Wislet(f): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
r231:

Latest development on the family

ifyalways (f)
Ahia azu fridge. . .

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge
« #132 on: Today at 12:49:32 PM »
I just left there.Hmmn na wao.

Truly,the couple exist for real.They have a baby boy and the wife is visibly pregnant.Contrary to PM news report,Mr Obuh do go out to hustle and does not sit all day sleeping and eating.

On arriving and locating them(took me almost an hour),I met Dupe and the baby boy.Started asking her questions and while at it,Mr Obuh walked in.He had with him pieces of scrap metals he got for reselling to scavengers.

and Yep,I now without doubt do believe that they might be disturbed by snakes and other rodents.The place is just filthy,area boys shyte,smoke ganja just 5 meters away from their "home".

One thing I noticed and can't help but share is this:the couple are so in love with each other and quite simple.The smile and warm reception they gave me,Dupe even offered me pure water from her bowl nearby.would start posting pics soon.

We will nominate a member that will handle this and srt fund raising soon
This is beautiful.
@Ify, we're waiting for the pics.
@All,, wat's the best way to help this couple?
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
Wislet:

This is beautiful.
@Ify, we're waiting for the pics.
@All,, wat's the best way to help this couple?

thinking an apartment and little change for the woman to expand the pure water biz

any more suggestion
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Wislet(f): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
r231:

thinking an apartment and little change for the woman to expand the pure water biz

any more suggestion
The woman? Well i think we should focus on the man. He is the head by the way. Very soon the woman will be too pregnant to do any business. Instead of white collar job which is uncertain, I think the man can be helped to set up a private business, from which income he would be able to pay the rent and all what not. When the wife has delivered and is able, she could join him, or use part of the money to set up another business she can manage. And he should also be informed about using the bank, and the importance of shares, investment, etc. To guard against going penniless in case of rainy days.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Natasha2(f): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
^the woman should also be focused on doesn't matter if she's pregnant.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
How are we goin to send the cash?
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by yamakuza: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
^ Where is the picture with Ify in it?

I want to see her face.

Lolz.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^I am taking them from the other thread

you can prolly send PM to freigburger to email you the pics

cus ify emailed them to him
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by kings112(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
Sopoted
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by texazzpete(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
Why do you people NEED a Nairaland charitable organization before you do the right thing?

I'll bet 90% of the people here have never given a farthing to the needy before. You don't need to pay money into anyone's account, just take the cash you've been feeding to your pastors and head to the nearest orphanage home or village secondary school.

Some Newspaper dailies have sections where they post these human angle stories. That's a good place to start.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by razznaija(f): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
So who is going to set up the site and who is going to be the treasurer?
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Reggie2(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
Good. Nairaland is finally running a unity litmus test for members. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Electric Shock Kills Fulani Man's Cow In Delta(photos) / Lagos Children Beat Father Christmas That Showed Up Without Gifts (Video) / Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.