Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) (37772 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 6:36am On Mar 20
LocalFARMERS:
In Kaduna, they recently increased the price of a bag of pure water from #200 to #250. 3 Pure waters are sold for #50, while 1 is #20.

A big loaf of Bread is sold for #1,200. This same size of bread is sold for #1,600 in Benin City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dH7wq_MfWk
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Rolings: 6:50am On Mar 20
Ikembeku:

So everyone should pack up and pack to the north na.

From una master the cocaine sniffer to all you little miscreants running around nairaland ebi npa wa will be the cry you hear everyday

But you are the one complaining?
Why
It's because you are as hungry as those you try to mock. No caps bro
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:54pm On Mar 20
Rolings:

Why

grin grin
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:28am On Mar 21
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:45am On May 15
LocalFARMERS:
In Kaduna, they recently increased the price of a bag of pure water from #200 to #250. 3 Pure waters are sold for #50, while 1 is #20.

A big loaf of Bread is sold for #1,200. This same size of bread is sold for #1,600 in Benin City.

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by FameGlory(m): 11:57am On May 15
Things are cheap in Kaduna.

In Lagos here,

I bought a bag of pure water on Monday night for 400 Naira.

That same night, I bought a loaf of bread for 1,100 Naira.

But they usually sell the big loaf for 1,400 Naira.

Nigeria is working.

Thank you Tinubu for making the necessity to now become Luxury.

Please how can I move to USA?

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Israel07: 11:58am On May 15
JagabanB:

It means u all can learn from the north.
It's that simple.

You do realize that a lot of economic factors contributes to the cost/standard of living in a geographical space.
Are y'all illiterates?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by alizma: 11:58am On May 15
bigl:
Bread na N1,400 for my side o
P town guys
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by wizelink(m): 11:59am On May 15
They are enjoying life in kaduna. Sachet water has been on sale since December 2023, one for N50 and a bag for N350. That size of bread is sold for N1500 - N1700.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by OGwales(m): 12:00pm On May 15
If you think kaduna is expensive, come try Lagos.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Mrincredy(m): 12:03pm On May 15
The price of a bag of pure water is #400 in Aba
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:03pm On May 15
Abuja here #500 for a bag of water

retis bread 🍞 #2000

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by LAW2577: 12:03pm On May 15
bag of pure water 400, bread 1400 in jalingo, 2 pure water for #50, cold one is #50 per one. may God help us.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 12:04pm On May 15
It is cheap over there.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:04pm On May 15
ebubenmuo:
This retis bread make sense die but since they increased it from 600 to 1,200 I no buy again
Given the realities of today, that Rity's bread is worth more than #1,200. I love that bread, except if they tempered with the quality. I know what rubbish I buy for that amount here in Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ade2024: 12:05pm On May 15
Rolings:

Why
How many people dey buy bread in Kaduna?
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ten06(m): 12:09pm On May 15
Everything in your area is far cheaper than my area. That bread in my area is #1700 while a bag of pure water is #350 to #4000.
Yenagoa

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by mbateb(m): 12:12pm On May 15
LocalFARMERS:

A bag of sachet water is going for #400 while 1 sachet is #50 presently in Nasarawa town.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:12pm On May 15
LocalFARMERS:

it is #1800 goin #2k in Benin now...

u nor get d update yet!
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Taiwo20(m): 12:13pm On May 15
STILL better na!
pure water is #300 in Lagos.
bread is from #1,300
LocalFARMERS:

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ediffizy: 12:15pm On May 15
In Abuja sachet water is 2 for 50 and a bag goes for 500
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by just2endowed: 12:15pm On May 15
JagabanB:

It means u all can learn from the north.
It's that simple.

in north there are factor in favour of them. there is no much agbero in the north that will be collecting illegal money, and the sellers are not that too greedy unlike in the south here. so i guess things will be a bit cheap in the north. the major problem in the north is insecurity and banditry

4 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 12:15pm On May 15
ebubenmuo:
This retis bread make sense die but since they increased it from 600 to 1,200 I no buy again
when I de kd,everyday I de buy...was 600 then..
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 12:17pm On May 15
Ikembeku:

So everyone should pack up and pack to the north na.

From una master the cocaine sniffer to all you little miscreants running around nairaland ebi npa wa will be the cry you hear everyday
why other regions price are high,because of yahoo boys that is there slogan!
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 12:20pm On May 15
Ade2024:

How many people dey buy bread in Kaduna?
i don't want to know the region you stay,kaduna is far better than it...
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by spartachico(m): 12:23pm On May 15
Bread na 1700# upward for my side here and pure water is 300# and the pure water price is even company price cus we buy from company direct now imagine those buying from retailers
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Tijani009: 12:23pm On May 15
OVB123:
In Benin city everything now has K-leg. The city is now the most expensive in Nigeria.
I day tell you
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by fineboynl(m): 12:24pm On May 15
It's like comparing London and Lagos
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Oneday82: 12:24pm On May 15
Kia with this news now, I can categorically say that Kaduna State dey flex, they do not belong among the state experiencing National Hardship.

Who born you to see bread of1200 Or bag of water for 250. Then, we will shut down that place.

The size of that bread in Abuja is between the range of 1900 to 2100 and 1 pure water is 50 and bags is from 500 and above....

Indeed Abuja are not meant for Everyone...
El Rufia

As e dey go up, we go dey increase house rent back to back. After all of us are in this together.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by NairalandGOAT1: 12:26pm On May 15
A bag of pure water is N400 in Lagos State... 1 satchet N50
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by onadana: 12:31pm On May 15
ebubenmuo:

Even Ostrich bakery too increased their own.Everyone is just doing any how.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Empresa: 12:32pm On May 15
Enjoy, next time you will not vote religion and tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture. / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.