Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) (37764 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Akmike1983: 2:12pm On May 15
This size of bread na 1,600 for Lokoja
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Itzlinda(f): 2:12pm On May 15
just2endowed:

like 2 and 3 villages in the whole north right

We have more than 2000 villages and it happens only in less than 20. Work out the percentage
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Newton1045: 2:17pm On May 15
Na Igbo people the increase price of good.
One pure water in Igbo land is 100.

They come to north and increase price. But north always resist them.

Excessive gain
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by DSC7: 2:25pm On May 15
FameGlory:
Things are cheap in Kaduna.

In Lagos here,

I bought a bag of pure water on Monday night for 400 Naira.

That same night, I bought a loaf of bread for 1,100 Naira.

But they usually sell the big loaf for 1,400 Naira.

Nigeria is working.

Thank you Tinubu for making the necessity to now become Luxury.

Please how can I move to USA?

I bought a bag here in island 200,Big Bread 1k...

Went to Mowe and bought a Bag 400,Same bread size 1500.....

Some places sells cheaper while some sells higher....
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by freemanq(m): 2:30pm On May 15
Very cheap
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by jamafa: 2:37pm On May 15
Ikembeku:

So everyone should pack up and pack to the north na.

From una master the cocaine sniffer to all you little miscreants running around nairaland ebi npa wa will be the cry you hear everyday

Chinedu why are you always sad
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ade2024: 2:53pm On May 15
eleniyan2020:
i don't want to know the region you stay,kaduna is far better than it...
stop playing
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:03pm On May 15
for yarimo bakery yesterday I bought this the same bread #300
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 3:19pm On May 15
LocalFARMERS:
Bread and Pure water
old news. It's more than that now

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 3:20pm On May 15
fkelly:
In Benin 1bag 500-600. 1 sachet is #50
thieves
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 3:51pm On May 15
Hezmatosky:
You go compare Kaduna aboki bread with Benin bread?

Mention the better bread wey dey Benin. Abi you eat bread reach Northerners? Don't forget, na North drink milk and eat bread pass for this Country
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 4:00pm On May 15
Almaigaa:

Mention the better bread wey dey Benin. Abi you eat bread reach Northerners? Don't forget, na North drink milk and eat bread pass for this Country
Have you also forgotten that Benin used to be a big bustop for travellers going to the east in those days?

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 4:06pm On May 15
Hezmatosky:

Have you also forgotten that Benin used to be a big bustop for travellers going to the east in those days?

Trash
Mention the junction wey people who are traveling to the East do stop to buy things in Benin. Una go wan hype Benin for nothing.

Town wey no even get market, na em you dey hype.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by bizhop01: 4:23pm On May 15
Everyone must chop breakfast, change is already here since 2015
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 4:32pm On May 15
successmatters:

Have you eaten the bread in other parts of Nigeria?
don't even go there. I'm from Delta but Kaduna bread is more rich than the ones we do here in the south.

Their medium quanlity bread is far better than the ones the rate high here.

I hate anything baking until I went to Kaduna and I started eating snacks. I don't know about other Northern states but Kaduna people knows how to bake very well with good ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 4:33pm On May 15
Almaigaa:

Trash
Mention the junction wey people who are traveling to the East do stop to buy things in Benin. Una go wan hype Benin for nothing.

Commodity market you mean?
Public and private garages and motor parks wey full Benin eh, e pass secondary school wey dey your village

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by scuba3(m): 4:34pm On May 15
Rities is one of the best bread in Kaduna and considering the economy, it’s a fair price to sell the bread.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by PinkNature(m): 4:34pm On May 15
JagabanB:
The north still sells two sachet water for #30.
So it's safe to say u can buy 4 for #60.

2 for 50 naira.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 4:40pm On May 15
Almaigaa:

Don't mind that kind, he has left Benin the reason he thinks he is enjoying not knowing he is suffering and eating rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 4:41pm On May 15
scuba3:
Rities is one of the best bread in Kaduna and considering the economy, it’s a fair price to sell the bread.
I still prefer Ostrich Bakery.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by abba190: 5:03pm On May 15
i am on bread and pure water for days
Nigeria is really a fcked up country
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by abba190: 5:05pm On May 15
scuba3:
fair price kee u there in a sane environment a bread no matter how big its wont be sold at 1k. Nigeria is a mad country thats why people are buying bread for 1k
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:16pm On May 15
Ikembeku:

So everyone should pack up and pack to the north na.

From una master the cocaine sniffer to all you little miscreants running around nairaland ebi npa wa will be the cry you hear everyday
But onlyy you de lament since
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 5:24pm On May 15
Almaigaa:

Trash

oba market, ekiosa market, agbado market, use market etc na playground? Abi you be goat?

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 5:26pm On May 15
Hezmatosky:

Commodity market you mean?
Public and private garages and motor parks wey full Benin eh, e pass secondary school wey dey your village
e pass secondary school wey dae he city, are you afraid to say it
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 5:35pm On May 15
JAWBONE:

Why are things always expensive in Benin?
Is Edo State operating a different economy?
From house rent to food to transport, Benin is always more expensive than the rest of the country even Lagos
is this a thread to Demarket Benin city? The last time i checked, house rent is costlier in Lagos, Ibadan and port harcourt as compared to Benin city. You can still get 2 bedroom flat for four hundred to five hundred thousand In most part of Benin city. It is not the same in the other cities, the price of foodstuff is at most the same with these four cities with most products even higher in Lagos and port harcourt. So don’t make this about Benin city, compare kaduna and port harcourt. And see it is even higher. It is about northern cities and southern cities

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by GABRIEL6036: 5:36pm On May 15
Wena dey complaint this small gbasgbos while osun state have been in hell since that idiot assume power 🤕🤕😎😎🥵🥵
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Magabush1(m): 6:01pm On May 15
This is #1800 in pH and #2000 in warri. Very very cheap. I guess because flour is made mostly in the north so that would have been a determining factor

LocalFARMERS:
In Kaduna, they recently increased the price of a bag of pure water from #200 to #250. 3 Pure waters are sold for #50, while 1 is #20.

A big loaf of Bread is sold for #1,200. This same size of bread is sold for #1,600 in Benin City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dH7wq_MfWk
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by OvertheTop(m): 6:09pm On May 15
NairalandGOAT1:
A bag of pure water is N400 in Lagos State... 1 satchet N50
Lie . where in Lagos?
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Gentlealibu: 6:35pm On May 15
Empresa:
Enjoy, next time you will not vote religion and tribalism
Where are you from and what's your religion?
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by danielclerkson(m): 7:00pm On May 15
Evestar200:
don't even go there. I'm from Delta but Kaduna bread is more rich than the ones we do here in the south.

Their medium quantity bread is far better than the ones the rate high here.

I hate anything baking until I went to Kaduna I started eating snacks. I don't know about other Northern states but Kaduna people knows how to bake very well with good ingredients.
Well surprised i didn't see Kano here. Thing are generally cheaper here. A bread of that size would be about 900 - 1100, and water is still about 250 - 350 oh. The North is generally cheaper
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 7:21pm On May 15
Ologbo147:
oba market, ekiosa market, agbado market, use market etc na playground? Abi you be goat?

You see weting I dey talk? Oba market, Ekiosa market wey don burn so many years ago and Ugly Obaseki no fit fix am? Besides, na so normal markets dey be like for your eyes?

Make una dey travel from that una Benin. That will make you know say, Benin does not worth the hype. No single market for Benin. All una markets na equivalent to village markets for my State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma Okoli Released On Bail (Photos) / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.