Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) (37783 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 10:33pm On May 15
Evestar200:
Which of the Benin? The one that doesn't have roads ? The one has a billboard " BEAR WITH US , THIS IS FEDERAL ROAD?

Lol Benin is a state Capital without street and major roads and Warri is not a State capital with street and Major roads, so comparisons nor hold any water at all.
I am not talking about aesthetics or beauty now, I am talking about economic reality, Benin is not mate with Warri at all economically, even though Warri is an oil city, she can’t compete economically with Benin maybe with Asaba, Auchi or ekpoma. I am talking from a place of knowledge, I am not here to argue with you
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 11:09pm On May 15
Empresa:

Vote person wey get plan for the country.
none of them get plan for the country..
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 11:09pm On May 15
Ade2024:

stop playing
not caping,name the state you stay..
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Azazyel: 12:20am On May 16
LocalFARMERS:

You are right. I left Benin 2 weeks ago. I dey Kaduna like this and everything is far cheaper than Benin. They recently increased price of pure water to 250 here. Even Gari is cheaper here and Gari is the major food that is produced in Edo grin

Wonderful! These are the same people rooting for Obi. They want a good leader but don't want to do the right thing. I've always said it that Nigerians are not ready for good leadership most especially people here in the south. Our politicians are not our major problems. Na we dey do ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by yom2(m): 12:49am On May 16
Xbox2005:
people are just being greedy here unnecessarily.God will help us
now U know and have used d right word. Tomorrow they will tell U is the dollar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by musty177(m): 1:06am On May 16
There was a town in Abuja we alighted to buy food. A piece of pure is sold at N50. Just one piece
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by KingWarri: 2:54am On May 16
oglalasioux:

I said Benin City, Mr. Yahoo. Go back and read it again slowly.
So Benin is not affected by the current inflation in Nigeria? SMH....
School is not for everyone...
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by KingWarri: 2:54am On May 16
musty177:
There was a town in Abuja we alighted to buy food. A piece of pure is sold at N50. Just one piece
Same in Warri
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by KingWarri: 3:05am On May 16
Almaigaa:

Go and sit down. How many Benin be? Benin na from Sapele road to Ugbowo, from Agbor park to Ekenhua Road that's the whole size of Benin. Benin no reach Zaria in size and everything
When I tell you say Dem no dey comot for Benin you think say I dey lie?
Now see the nonsense wey he dey talk... Dey Even compare Benin city in terms of size to KD city? SMH...
He dey talk population, lol.... The entire Edo state no get population reach 10 LGA for Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by KingWarri: 3:18am On May 16
Ologbo147:
I am not talking about aesthetics or beauty now, I am talking about economic reality, Benin is not mate with Warri at all economically, even though Warri is an oil city, she can’t compete economically with Benin maybe with Asaba, Auchi or ekpoma. I am talking from a place of knowledge, I am not here to argue with you
Which economy?
What is your IGR?
Cost of living?
Omo boy go sleep...
In terms of size of city Benin no near Warri.
In terms of population, the whole of Edo state is not close to 10 LGA in Delta state.

We told you Benin have no standard market in fact the whole of Edo state no get any standard market. Mention one.

Talking of economy you are calling education sector. —Civil servants.... lol cheesy grin
Salary of 70k?? Nah nah nah....

You parade Benin city 'cause that's the only major one you have in Edo state the rest na village.

Infact compare your Benin to ughelli and Udu.
Warri too big for that.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 4:03am On May 16
KingWarri:

Which economy?
What is your IGR?
Cost of living?
Omo boy go sleep...
In terms of population, the whole of Edo state is not close to 10 LGA in Delta state.

We told you Benin have no standard market in fact the whole of Edo state no get any standard market. Mention one.

Talking of economy you are calling education sector. —Civil servants.... lol cheesy grin

You parade Benin city 'cause that's the only major one you have in Edo state the rest na village.

Warri too big for that.
Warri died in the 90s. In terms of population size, Benin is over 2 times the size of Warri, google is your friend,

You will barely get a school that will pay you 50 thousand in Warri, Warri is a dead place, you will get countless establishments that will pay you 70-80 thousand in Benin. Schools, hotels, malls etc. facts are there not emotions.

That seventy thousand you are laughing about, you will look for it in the whole of Warri, you will not find it, if not keke and yahoo cheesy grin

Compare Ughelli with Uselu, Udu with Eyean, for the records, Edo state is bigger than Delta state in terms of landmass and also 75% the population. Don’t come and spill beer parlor talk, always argue in an informed way, check google and your state official record.

The population of Edo has always been 75 to 80 percent of the population of Delta state. there are replete sources to quote from, the census of 2006 places Edo state as 3.2 million. In that same year, delta state was said to be 4 million.

Voters registration of 2023 corroborated that margin.

Edo state presently has 2.5 million registered voters, delta on the other hand has 3.3 million registered voters. Edo has always been 3.75-4 over 5 of Delta’s population. I am not your regular Joe, warri is a dead city

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by oglalasioux(m): 5:48am On May 16
KingWarri:

So Benin is not affected by the current inflation in Nigeria? SMH....
School is not for everyone.. .

Exactly @bolded. So go back to school, blockhead.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by BALLOSKI: 6:23am On May 16
bigl:
Bread na N1,400 for my side o
City Fresh na like 1600 for my side.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Exceed15: 7:04am On May 16
Kikikikikiki Muslim - Muslim Muslim ticket is working.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 7:15am On May 16
LocalFARMERS:
In Kaduna, they recently increased the price of a bag of pure water from #200 to #250. 3 Pure waters are sold for #50, while 1 is #20.

A big loaf of Bread is sold for #1,200. This same size of bread is sold for #1,600 in Benin City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dH7wq_MfWk

North too sweet I swear, na insecurity just be wahala.

Pure water bag #400 for Yaba, awon eleribu
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Xbox2005(m): 7:23am On May 16
yom2:
now U know and have used d right word. Tomorrow they will tell U is the dollar
very confused set of people.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Xbox2005(m): 7:26am On May 16
daniwise:

Not only in Benin,I think Lagos is worse.I was in Benin 3 months ago
Benin presently is very expensive interms of transportation,food and drugs
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Xbox2005(m): 7:28am On May 16
[quote author=Bigprik post=129966024][/quote] just little opportunity they hike their prices in benin here.most times I do my shopping in Anambra stores that's were you can get things relatively cheaper compare to market and other places.its well
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 8:23am On May 16
Ologbo147:
Lol 😂😂😂😂 Which economically? And Edo is dragging with most Northern states in GPD and IGR? 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 8:25am On May 16
KingWarri:

Which economy?
What is your IGR?
Cost of living?
Omo boy go sleep...

Warri too big for that.
lol

Edo State is slightly bigger than Delta but there is no economical anything in Edo State. Those people are just hyping that dead state for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 8:26am On May 16
KingWarri:

Now see the nonsense wey he dey talk... Dey Even compare Benin city in terms of size to KD city? SMH...
He dey talk population, lol.... The entire Edo state no get population reach 10 LGA for Delta state.

No mind the yeye Boy. Warri even fine pass Benin. And in size, Warri and Benin are almost the same size cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 8:29am On May 16
Hezmatosky:

Ok what of Kaduna bread?

Aswear their bread still maintain its original quality. They just increase small money. That 1200 bread is the biggest in Kaduna and it was previously 800. The quantity is still d same
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 8:33am On May 16
Evestar200:
lol

Edo State is slightly bigger than Delta but there is no economical anything in Edo State. Those people are just hyping that dead state for nothing.
You can’t compare warri to Benin, it is a statement of fact and reality, the teeming population of Delta people in Benin coming to look for greener pastures is a testament to that fact, how many Edo persons have you seen in Warri looking for greener pastures? There is nothing there to look for,

I have done my market survey, there are about 30 private schools if not more, not civil service that will pay you seventy to eighty thousand In Benin city,lesson money aside. And some persons who are contented are taking advantage of it, including majority members of persons from your state. It is not the same with warri, looking for a 50 thousand naira private school in Warri is like looking for a needle in a haystack

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 8:40am On May 16
Evestar200:
Lol 😂😂😂😂 Which economically? And Edo is dragging with most Northern states in GPD and IGR? 😂😂😂😂😂
let us argue intelligently and intellectually, we are not Barbarians here, other persons will learn from our arguments. Always support whatever you say with proof that is how a learned person behave. I dare you to quote any source to support your claim, I dare you to quote any source that places Edo state below first ten so others can learn. From the excess revenue you get from oil, delta state should be one of the most promising states economically but it is not so, your governors loot your state and do very little for you and you are happy with it. For the records, delta state receives 5 times the revenue from the government and yet she is not better than Edo state

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 8:47am On May 16
Almaigaa:

No mind the yeye Boy. Warri even fine pass Benin. And in size, Warri and Benin are almost the same size cheesy
maybe In land size, But in population, Benin is over twice the population of Warri, the records are there, Benin was adjudged the fourth most populated city in Nigeria after Lagos, Kano, Ibadan in 2006. Even till date, she is still safely first six numerically even with the fast rise of Abuja and maybe portharcourt while warri does not feature in first ten.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 8:51am On May 16
Ologbo147:
kaduna state and kaduna city is not the same thing, look at that man up there, see how he classified or defined Benin size, removing many parts from his calculation, i countered him, reintroducing those parts and now he has gone mute, mere observation sometimes can be deceiving. i am not here for beer parlor gists, such lga size can easily be accessed online. Kaduna north is 70km square, kaduna south is 46 km square, the combination of the landmass of the two local governments is just a little bigger than Egor local government that is 93 km square.

Lol I don't know why you like Arguing blindly. Is good to defend your home but try to defend it with fact not lies. Benin is made up of four Local Governments, Egor, Ikpoba-Okha, Ovia North-East and Oredo) these four Local Governments areas are not up to Igabi one of the four Local Governments that made up Kaduna City. Incase you want to argue that there is nothing in Igabi, Igabi is where is the Kaduna Airport is located, Where the Federal Secretariat is located, where NDA ( Ribadu Cantonment) and the Rigasa train Station is located. Most of the Nigeria Armed forces Baracks are located in Igabi. Even the Queen Amina Flyover in Kawo has beat any road project in the entire Edo State.

Just know that Kaduna City Metoplis is bigger than 10 Local Government in Edo State.

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 9:04am On May 16
Ologbo147:
let us argue intelligently and intellectually, we are not Barbarians here, other persons will learn from our arguments. Always support whatever you say with proof that is how a learned person behave. I dare you to quote any source to support your claim, I dare you to quote any source that places Edo state below first ten so others can learn. From the excess revenue you get from oil, delta state should be one of the most promising states economically but it is not so, your governors loot your state and do very little for you and you are happy with it. For the records, delta state receives 5 times the revenue from the government and yet she is not better than Edo state
See Your Edo, published by the Cable Index early this month. Nor be to hype Rubbish. Edo State is dead state filled with bad roads, nothing than boys collecting money from those by passing bad roads by entering untarred streets.

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 9:09am On May 16
Ologbo147:
maybe In land size, But in population, Benin is over twice the population of Warri, the records are there, Benin was adjudged the fourth most populated city in Nigeria after Lagos, Kano, Ibadan in 2006. Even till date, she is still safely first six numerically even with the fast rise of Abuja and maybe portharcourt while warri does not feature in first ten.
lol That was 2006 but now , Port Harcourt is far Bigger than Benin, Benin is just taking ancient glory, there is nothing in Benin.

Absolutely nothing. The only fine place in Benin is Just GRA. Most places in Benin you are using to brag here as Benin City are worse than some villages. If you enter those places you will run back to your village because no road and erosion has eaten deep into places.

Don't tell me about Benin because I am a well traveller.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 9:14am On May 16
KingWarri:

Edo State don't have Population. Their Population is centered in Benin. If you remove school from Ekpoma and Auchi. You will know that Edo is dead state.

Ughelli and Sapele don't have schools but they are more bubbling towns than Ekpoma and Auchi that is Edo second and third largest towns😂😂😂😂.

Ekpoma and Auchi na just Ozoro and Oleh.

Make e come here come brag about Edo State wey nothing dey than big bushes. Na only Benin Edo people take dey brag. Comot Benin from Edo State and there will be nothing left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 9:18am On May 16
Evestar200:

Lol I don't know why you like Arguing blindly. Is good to defend your home but try to defend it with fact not lies. Benin is made up of four Local Governments, Egor, Ikpoba-Okha, Ovia North-East and Oredo) these four Local Governments areas are not up to Igabi one of the four Local Governments that made up Kaduna City. Incase you want to argue that there is nothing in Igabi, Igabi is where is the Kaduna Airport is located, Where the Federal Secretariat is located, where NDA ( Ribadu Cantonment) and the Rigasa train Station is located. Most of the Nigeria Armed forces Baracks are located in Igabi. Even the Queen Amina Flyover in Kawo has beat any road project in the entire Edo State.

Just know that Kaduna City Metoplis is bigger than 10 Local Government in Edo State.
that is the size of Ovia north east, mind you not all of igabi is in kaduna city, just the way not all of Ovia north east is in Benin city.

Eyean, Urora, Egba are in Uhuwonde so what are you on about, that is the size of Uhuwonde local government.

Edo south senatorial district which Benin city is located is about 10,700 km square, and it has just seven local governments. Benin city has eaten one fourth of its size.aside the three main local government in the city center, the other four local government are not less than 2000 km square each. Benin has eaten into Uhuwonde and Ovia north east. She has eaten into one fourth of ovia north east. She has eaten Ugbowo, Ekosodin, Osasogie, Bdpa, Isihor, Iguosa, Okhuwmun, Oluku, Ovbiogie, . On the Uhuwonde axis, she has eaten at least one sixth of Uhuwonde with communities in Uhuwonde such as Eyean,Urora, Egba submerging into Benin city. These are communities eighteen years ago that were independent but today are integral part of the city.

Ovia north east is 2,300 km square
Ovia south west is 2,800 km square
Orhiowmon is 2,300 km square
Uhuwonde is 2033 km square

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 9:22am On May 16
Evestar200:
lol That was 2006 but now , Port Harcourt is far Bigger than Benin, Benin is just taking ancient glory, there is nothing in Benin.

Absolutely nothing. The only fine place in Benin is Just GRA. Most places in Benin you are using to brag here as Benin City are worse than some villages. If you enter those places you will run back to your village because no road and erosion has eaten deep into places.

Don't tell me about Benin because I am a well traveller.
situate your argument, what are you arguing about, is it Benin and port harcourt or Benin and Warri, there is no research paper today that you will take a hold on that places Benin below first six today. I actually mentioned it in my write up that port harcourt is more numerous than Benin, so stop echoing it, and my post wasn’t about beauty, my post was about economic and numerical strength between warri and Benin city. All paper places Benin over two times the population of Warri and far more economically buoyant. Situate your argument and take charge of your emotions. Stop deviating from the point, warri is a dead city, fine and fine.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 9:36am On May 16
Evestar200:
Edo State don't have Population. Their Population is centered in Benin. If you remove school from Ekpoma and Auchi. You will know that Edo is dead state.

Ughelli and Sapele don't have schools but they are more bubbling towns than Ekpoma and Auchi that is Edo second and third largest towns😂😂😂😂.

Ekpoma and Auchi na just Ozoro and Oleh.

Make e come here come brag about Edo State wey nothing dey than big bushes. Na only Benin Edo people take dey brag. Comot Benin from Edo State and there will be nothing left.
it is school or students that increased voters registration figure in Edo state to 2.5million while your much touted populated state is just eight hundred above it with 3.3 registered voters. Is it school that also increased it to 3.2 million when Delta was four million in 2006?

You are not informed and updated. Auchi alone has one hundred and eighty five thousand registered voters, post that of Ughelli. Given figures on ground, Auchi is well over four hundred thousand today and has grown to become the second largest town in Edo state. I dare you to post the voters registration strength from sapele or ughelli.

By the way, you will lump Ughelli, Sapele and warri in Benin city today numerically and there will still be space.

From history, Edo state has always been 75 to 80% of delta population going by 2006 census, corroborated by 2023 voters registration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture. / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.