Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) (37785 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by oglalasioux(m): 12:32pm On May 15
OVB123:
In Benin city everything now has K-leg. The city is now the most expensive in Nigeria.

Benin has always been a very expensive city. Thanks to yahoo boys who throw money anyhow at traders without bargain.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Itzlinda(f): 12:33pm On May 15
just2endowed:

in north there are factor in favour of them. there is no much agbero in the north that will be collecting illegal money, and the sellers are not that too greedy unlike in the south here. so i guess things will be a bit cheap in the north. the major problem in the north is insecurity and banditry

Banditry only happens in few villages. I don't know why you guys think like north is in flames

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Kavod: 12:33pm On May 15
LocalFARMERS:

This particular bread is Rich, thick and heavy. Unlike the 1,600 naira bread in Benin. That is just big, but too soft and light.
SEE ENJOYMENT FOR UNA.... THAT BREAD IS 2K HERE AND ONE PURE WATER IS 50 NAIRA HERE IN DELTA STATE. ONE BAG OF PURE WATER IS 500 NAIRA HERE

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:34pm On May 15
ebubenmuo:
This retis bread make sense die but since they increased it from 600 to 1,200 I no buy again
Available in Lagos?
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Sirtee19: 12:38pm On May 15
At Osogbo in Osun state, a bag of sachet water is N400-N500. A loaf of bread is N1,300 - N1,500. The good bread (LEAD bread from LEAD supermarket is N1,300).
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by mrcrabs(m): 12:39pm On May 15
I think the high cost of living in Benin is due to the influx of yahoo boys.

if those guys enter a particular area best believe that the cost of living in that area must go up, have you seen those buys buying stuffs lol they don't even price, just tell them the cost and they will pay.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On May 15
I hope this post is not to complain, but to appreciate the good work of APC.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Energist: 12:40pm On May 15
This price if for March sha. It must have gone up in 2 months

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 12:43pm On May 15
Empresa:
Enjoy, next time you will not vote religion and tribalism
who should we vote then?
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 12:46pm On May 15
Sirtee19:
At Osogbo in Osun state, a bag of sachet water is N400-N500. A loaf of bread is N1,300 - N1,500. The good bread (LEAD bread from LEAD supermarket is N1,300).
one funny thing about this town when I visit, major occupation is thuggerism..very boring town!
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by hurryup123(m): 12:48pm On May 15
Pure water is #50 per one in kogi now.
A bag 400

Bread 1600-1700

A plate of rice 1k with meat for local restaurants

Swallow 1k with one meat and small fufu

Haircut 1k for local barbing saloon

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Empresa: 12:50pm On May 15
eleniyan2020:
who should we vote then?
Vote person wey get plan for the country.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Mrice22: 12:52pm On May 15
Lagos this size is 1,500-1,700 depending on your location.. pure water is 300-350 per bag
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by newoffer: 12:54pm On May 15
That bread is too cheap o. Wish una fit dey transport the bread down here..
LocalFARMERS:

True. The bread sweet and it is heavy.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Charly68: 12:55pm On May 15
Lers pray foe the Governor ,learnt the malam that handed over to him left him with a lot of liabilities beyond his expectations..
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Poll23: 12:57pm On May 15
Jim K is #350 in my area
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Birkhof(m): 1:00pm On May 15
Pure water na 350 for my side here
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by gladdensir(m): 1:07pm On May 15
So KD is still living in the far old days grin one sachet water for Ilorin na 50 naira. The only better bread wey dey Ilorin na Softy and fifty fifty and na 800 naira dem dey sell each of them but he no long reach that one wey you post and I no sure say he thick reach am.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 1:07pm On May 15
You go compare Kaduna aboki bread with Benin bread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by FoggedBrain: 1:09pm On May 15
Goldenchyke:
My people, what is the meaning of this new slogan, Ebin npa wa?

Hunger dey kill us grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by just2endowed: 1:12pm On May 15
Itzlinda:

Banditry only happens in few villages. I don't know why you guys think like north is in flames

like 2 and 3 villages in the whole north right

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Vikelo1212: 1:13pm On May 15
Goldenchyke:
My people, what is the meaning of this new slogan, Ebin npa wa?

It means hunger dey!
To express say hunger wan kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by themanderon: 1:15pm On May 15
Northerners still maintain some semblance of sincerity. We are just killing ourselves down south. We are unnecessarily greedy and just want to exploit the bad situation to fleece ourselves dry.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by comtem2011: 1:19pm On May 15
bigl:
Bread na N1,400 for my side o
No be all bread Sha!!! Their prices range from different brands.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Bigprik: 1:22pm On May 15
[quote author=Xbox2005 post=128914557] people are just being greedy here unnecessarily.God will help us[later they will blame tinubu especially ekpoma things are very expensive]
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by occfx: 1:24pm On May 15
ebubenmuo:
This retis bread make sense die but since they increased it from 600 to 1,200 I no buy again

Thank you Tinubu for showing everybody shege and if they refuse to get sense next time strangulate.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Bliztzer: 1:29pm On May 15
fkelly:
In Benin 1bag 500-600. 1 sachet is #50

Benin wey things dey dere normal normal. Na why I dey quickly run go house when semester don end for uniben be that. The only thing I enjoyed for Benin city na plantain, and those small small dried fishes from delta.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by JAWBONE(m): 1:32pm On May 15
fkelly:
In Benin 1bag 500-600. 1 sachet is #50

Why are things always expensive in Benin?
Is Edo State operating a different economy?
From house rent to food to transport, Benin is always more expensive than the rest of the country even Lagos

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:32pm On May 15
LocalFARMERS:
In Kaduna, they recently increased the price of a bag of pure water from #200 to #250. 3 Pure waters are sold for #50, while 1 is #20.

A big loaf of Bread is sold for #1,200. This same size of bread is sold for #1,600 in Benin City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dH7wq_MfWk
If you try buying it in Lagos you will be shocked
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by daniwise(m): 1:40pm On May 15
Xbox2005:
To be frank benin is very expensive to live.The prices of food stocks and transportation are out of the world.

Not only in Benin,I think Lagos is worse.I was in Benin 3 months ago
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 1:51pm On May 15
These people are enjoying o
A bag of pure water in Ekiti is #500
One sachet is #50

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Love56743: 2:01pm On May 15
I like this shege because it's affecting everybody both Tinubu Atiku and Peter Obi supporters, By the special grace of God, my family is not affecting me and my family, my prayer everyday is that dollars should increase to 2000 naira, those who voted tinubu because he is Muslim and from yoruba how Market na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture. / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.