Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) (37787 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 9:38am On May 16
Ologbo147:
you have an aim, i don’t have that time, a sensible man would even think of taking his friend to hospitality centers, hotels, shopping mall, cinema, a traders basic markets should not be on your list as tourists center, there’s markets square, there is kada cinema, there is filmhouse at Ugbowo, there is jara mall, there is ShopRite, these are where you can shop and buy things and it also serve that aesthetic purpose

What do you know about tourist? How many oyinbo don visit Edo for tourist sake? Na Cultist then wan come see, abi na those una bad roads or those dirty looking Tuketuke and Audi motors? grin cheesy cheesy

Benin na glorified Village abeg. Warri fine pass Benin. If you dey travel, shame no go allow you mention Benin when people dey talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 9:41am On May 16
Ologbo147:
stop arguing like a moronic beer parlor fool, what about siluko axis, airport road,akpakpava, Oluku, Isihor, Eyean nko, what about Uwelu, do you know how many communities are on the siluko axis? What about upper sakponba nko, the whole of upper and immediate environs is bigger than Zaria. Besides check the size of Oredo, Egor and Ikpoba Okha which makes up the central city, then add the portion of Ovia north east that has submerged into Benin city.

Zaria is bigger and more developed than Benin. No follow me argue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 9:42am On May 16
Ologbo147:
maybe In land size, But in population, Benin is over twice the population of Warri, the records are there, Benin was adjudged the fourth most populated city in Nigeria after Lagos, Kano, Ibadan in 2006. Even till date, she is still safely first six numerically even with the fast rise of Abuja and maybe portharcourt while warri does not feature in first ten.

Lies. Benin no be anything. How many people dey Benin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 10:00am On May 16
Almaigaa:

Lies. Benin no be anything. How many people dey Benin?
Benin was the fourth most populated city in Nigeria in the 2006 census, she is still among first six today. The population of People around Ugbowo down to Oluku alone, your village will not attain it in the next thirty years. Stop clowning and argue with facts, Benin is safely one of the most populated cities in Nigeria, Warri is not among first ten, deal with that, Oredo and Ikpoba okha each has voters registration figure of over 350,000 each. The voters registration figure for Egor, Ikpoba okha, Oredo, ovia north east is over one million, it is already more than the population of Warri.

I dare you to post any voters registration figure in your state that has this figure, mind you that voters registration figure for Ikpoba okha was for 2020 not factoring the 2023 registration. Oredo is around the same size, Egor has close to 250,000 registered voters. Not even mentioning ovia north east and Uhuwonde now. Benin is one of the numerical powerhouse in Nigeria non negotiable

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:01am On May 16
mediclife1987:

North too sweet I swear, na insecurity just be wahala.

Pure water bag #400 for Yaba, awon eleribu

True talk
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:03am On May 16
brightovio007:

Life is Benin city is expensive compare to Warri

Ok
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:04am On May 16
Tonytonex:
old news. It's more than that now

Pure water is still 250 in Kaduna. I bought this morning
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 10:05am On May 16
Almaigaa:

Zaria is bigger and more developed than Benin. No follow me argue
Zaria is a two local government town. It is one third the proper size of Benin city, i served in the north, i have been to Zaria, there is nothing spectacular about Zaria. It is a small place

Benin’s proper size is 1,200 km square

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 10:09am On May 16
Almaigaa:

What do you know about tourist? How many oyinbo don visit Edo for tourist sake? Na Cultist then wan come see, abi na those una bad roads or those dirty looking Tuketuke and Audi motors? grin cheesy cheesy

Benin na glorified Village abeg. Warri fine pass Benin. If you dey travel, shame no go allow you mention Benin when people dey talk.
Warri might be finer than Benin city but it’s dead economically.

Look at this uncivilized fool that will leave proper shopping malls and other outlets for aesthetic purposes and wants to go show his friend onitsha main market for tourists purposes. Village bush pig

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 11:53am On May 16
Ologbo147:
it is school or students that increased voters registration figure in Edo state to 2.5million while your much touted populated state is just eight hundred above it with 3.3 registered voters. Is it school that also increased it to 3.2 million when Delta was four million in 2006?

You are not informed and updated. Auchi alone has one hundred and eighty five thousand registered voters, post that of Ughelli. Given figures on ground, Auchi is well over four hundred thousand today and has grown to become the second largest town in Edo state. I dare you to post the voters registration strength from sapele or ughelli.

By the way, you will lump Ughelli, Sapele and warri in Benin city today numerically and there will still be space.

From history, Edo state has always been 75 to 80% of delta population going by 2006 census, corroborated by 2023 voters registration
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

While do you like lying ?

Below is the picture of total number of registered voters in the last election. A picture of voter registration number of Etsako West where Auchi you claimed have over 400k voters is located πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and there is the voters registration number of Ughelli North where Ughelli is located.

You want to lie to hype Benin and Edo State that have nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you lie is smelling.

Auchi that have nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oshomole only dualised 5km of road in Iyamho where his university ( Edo State University) and leave the rest of Auchi untouched is what you want use to compare with Ughelli πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Auchi mate na Ozoro, and Oleh.

Agbor , Sapele and Ughelli can only be compared to Benin which is the only place in Edo State. The rest na villages and bushes with no roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 12:01pm On May 16
Ologbo147:
Zaria is a two local government town. It is one third the proper size of Benin city, i served in the north, i have been to Zaria, there is nothing spectacular about Zaria. It is a small place

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so na 1,200km you take dey compare Kaduna before πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so wey I don show you only Igabi LGA, one of the Kaduna Metropolis you don run.

Make una dey travel sha. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 12:06pm On May 16
Ologbo147:
situate your argument, what are you arguing about, is it Benin and port harcourt or Benin and Warri, there is no research paper today that you will take a hold on that places Benin below first six today. I actually mentioned it in my write up that port harcourt is more numerous than Benin, so stop echoing it, and my post wasn’t about beauty, my post was about economic and numerical strength between warri and Benin city. All paper places Benin over two times the population of Warri and far more economically buoyant. Situate your argument and take charge of your emotions. Stop deviating from the point, warri is a dead city, fine and fine.

This is where your economical viable Edo State is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 12:15pm On May 16
Ologbo147:

One local Government in Zaria is bigger than Ikpoba oka and Ego put together
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 12:19pm On May 16
Ologbo147:
Benin was the fourth most populated city in Nigeria in the 2006 census, she is still among first six today. The population of People around Ugbowo down to Oluku alone, your village will not attain it in the next thirty years. Stop clowning and argue with facts, Benin is safely one of the most populated cities in Nigeria, Warri is not among first ten, deal with that, Oredo and Ikpoba okha each has voters registration figure of over 350,000 each. The voters registration figure for Egor, Ikpoba okha, Oredo, ovia north east is over one million, it is already more than the population of Warri.

I dare you to post any voters registration figure in your state that has this figure, mind you that voters registration figure for Ikpoba okha was for 2020 not factoring the 2023 registration. Oredo is around the same size, Egor has close to 250,000 registered voters. Not even mentioning ovia north east and Uhuwonde now. Benin is one of the numerical powerhouse in Nigeria non negotiable

Trash.
The population of Zaria alone pass Benin grin
Have you ever heard any Presidential aspirant in this Country take Edo serious? The reason is because, Edo no get any voters value during election. Because Edo no get population.

Have you heard of the big K's? They are Kano, Kaduna and Kastina. These are the States that determine who rule this Country. No be Edo wey Kogi get population pass cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 1:06pm On May 16
Evestar200:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

While do you like lying ?

Below is the picture of total number of registered voters in the last election. A picture of voter registration number of Etsako West where Auchi you claimed have over 400k voters is located πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and there is the voters registration number of Ughelli North where Ughelli is located.

You want to lie to hype Benin and Edo State that have nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you lie is smelling.

Auchi that have nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oshomole only dualised 5km of road in Iyamho where his university ( Edo State University) and leave the rest of Auchi untouched is what you want use to compare with Ughelli πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Auchi mate na Ozoro, and Oleh.

Agbor , Sapele and Ughelli can only be compared to Benin which is the only place in Edo State. The rest na villages and bushes with no roads.
The figure for Etsako you posted was for 2020 not 2023. Then was an election in 2020- a state election, you are already aware Edo is an off cycle election. Then there was another voters registration figure in 2023.

Before the 2023 election and voters registration, Edo’s voters registration figure was 2.1 million but after it, it rose to 2.5 million. The 2023 voters registration added four hundred thousand to the initial figure of 2.1 million. The figure you posted for Auchi which I have reposted was 159,000 thousand but for 2020. Auchi or Etsako west Is the fourth most populated local government in Edo state.

Out of the four hundred thousand voters registration figure that was added to that of the 2020.

It is very safe to say that Auchi must have taken thirty thousand out of that four hundred thousand being one of the major local governments in Edo state. It might very well be up to 40,000 but since we don’t have figures, it is very safe to guess 30,000 for the fact even that Edo’s local government are just 18 and Etsako west is the fourth most populated local government in Edo state after Egor, Ikpoba okha and Oredo which are the central local governments in the city.

So given Auchi a figure of 190,000 to 200,000 for 2023 election since it is not available online is very safe from the 159,000 she had in the 2020 election. Ughelli had 223,000 as her voters registration figure in the just concluded federal election, that would only place her as contemporary or mate numerically with the said Auchi.

Contrary to my thought, that Delta is even eight hundred thousand above Edo state figure, it is even seven hundred thousand as delta has 3.2 million instead of 3.3 million that i have been writing

Don’t even go to Benin, you will lump Ughelli, Agbor, Sapele, Abraka, into Benin city, there will still be space numerically

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 1:15pm On May 16
Evestar200:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so na 1,200km you take dey compare Kaduna before πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so wey I don show you only Igabi LGA, one of the Kaduna Metropolis you don run.

Make una dey travel sha. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Who ran? I ran and replied you, did you selectively skip the post? Why did you not reply to the post.

I said Benin city’s proper size not the one she has expanded into. The 1,200 km square does not include many places. It does not include her territories in ovia north east and Uhuwonde properly

Just the way i explained in that write up you selectively skipped that kaduna only ate a minute part of Igabi and not all of it, and you didn’t reply because you had nothing to say.

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 1:30pm On May 16
Almaigaa:

Trash.
The population of Zaria alone pass Benin grin
Have you ever heard any Presidential aspirant in this Country take Edo serious? The reason is because, Edo no get any voters value during election. Because Edo no get population.

Have you heard of the big K's? They are Kano, Kaduna and Kastina. These are the States that determine who rule this Country. No be Edo wey Kogi get population pass cheesy grin

This is what we call beer parlor talk and beer induced arguments, not facts, Benin is the second major city in the south south. And she is among top six from whatever paper you wish to quote. Zaria will only dream of having Benin’s present population in the next 30 years, it is only a little over 30% of Benin’s present population

You are a basic man, a beer parlor drunkard individual without deep thought.

The only reason the three K’s feature is because they register children and they are brazen about it. Let them follow the law of registering those 18 and above see if they will have the same voters figure. These are people that go up their street and take these children , register them, then give them food. I have been in Kano when It happened. How can you compare a state that strictly follows the rules and register those eighteen and above and still manage to come up with 2.5 million registered voters with a state that brazenly register children and use them to vote, video evidences are replete all over the internet And you call that population strength.

With a voters registration figure of 2.5 million. The only states that have a higher voters registration figure than Edo in the entire southern are as follows

Lagos
Oyo
Ogun
Anambra
Rivers
Delta

Edo is number seven amongst seventeen states in the southern part of Nigeria. If she is to register children the way northwest and north east registers it, her figures will be astronomically high,Bvas in last year’s election revealed that the figures they’ve been churning out have always been falsified. Unlike previous elections whereby Kano will give almost 2 million to one candidate in an election, last year she barely mustered one million total vote cast in last year’s election. Nothing has been plain about the three Kkk’s electoral process, from registering children to how BIVAS exposed them last year

The voters registration figure for kogi is less than 2 million as opposed to Edo state that is 2.5 million

Edo has a voters registration figure of 600,000 above kogi, she is definitely more populated than kogi

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 2:03pm On May 16
Ologbo147:
This is what we call beer parlor talk and beer induced arguments, not facts, Benin is the second of 600,000 above kogi, she is definitely more populated than kogi

Benin get population na him Ishekiri and Ijaw don dey pursue una commot from una ancestral lands? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 2:07pm On May 16
Almaigaa:

Benin get population na him Ishekiri and Ijaw don dey pursue una commot from una ancestral lands? grin grin grin
oga argue like someone that is sensible according to fact, not like someone that is drunk or hit his head on the floor.

According to facts and data, Edo state is more populated than Kogi state, deal with it
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Almaigaa: 4:46pm On May 16
Ologbo147:
oga argue like someone that is sensible according to fact, not like someone that is drunk or hit his head on the floor.

According to facts and data, Edo state is more populated than Kogi state, deal with it

You wey know facts, why are you dodging the main thing wey I talk about in my comment that you quote? Why Ishekiri and Ijaw leave Delta come dey pursue una commot for una ancestral land? Ishekiri don collect Ologbo for una hand. Una no fit talk pim grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ade2024: 6:07pm On May 16
eleniyan2020:
not caping,name the state you stay..
How much people buy bread in kaduna?
Same kaduna I know
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by KingWarri: 6:47pm On May 16
oglalasioux:

Exactly @bolded. So go back to school, blockhead.
Go school, you say school na scam. You see your life...
Your certificate is a waste... Give that akara woman for junction... Make she take wrap akara.
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by KingWarri: 6:53pm On May 16
Benin no get standard market facts 100%
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by KingWarri: 6:54pm On May 16
Ologbo147:
strength.

With a voters registration figure of 2.5 million. The only states that have a higher voters registration figure than Edo in the entire southern are as follows

Lagos
Oyo
Ogun
Anambra
Rivers
Delta

Edo is number seven amongst seventeen states in the southern part of Nigeria.
Look at the way you are contradicting your own statement in your previous post...lol
You have finally accept reality that Delta state is more populated than Edo..
I forgive you little boy... You are welcome. cool

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 8:27pm On May 16
KingWarri:

Look at the way you are contradicting your own statement in your previous post...lol
You have finally accept reality that Delta state is more populated than Edo..
I forgive you little boy... You are welcome. cool
I dare you to quote one post where I said Edo is more populated than Delta state, the thing here is that majority of you here are Dunce. Simple comprehension is a problem for you.

What i said is that Benin City is over 2 times the population of Warri. And that is true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 8:30pm On May 16
Almaigaa:

You wey know facts, why are you dodging the main thing wey I talk about in my comment that you quote? Why Ishekiri and Ijaw leave Delta come dey pursue una commot for una ancestral land? Ishekiri don collect Ologbo for una hand. Una no fit talk pim grin
you are a dunce that keeps introducing more discussion into the already existing discuss,

The Itsekiris and Ijaws in Edo state did not migrate from Delta as you erroneously opined. They have been in those territories for several hundreds of years. The itsekiris in Ologbo has lived side by side with the Edos there for centuries and they add to the population of Edo state even though their population is miniscule.

The enogie of Ologbo is still there, Owen Akenzua, the Benin indigenes of Ologbo still reside there. So what do you mean chase away from your land. Always speak like someone that is sensible, you always speak like someone that lacks sufficient brain matter

Edo state as a state is not made up of the Benins alone, there is Esan, Owan, Etsako then Akoko Edo also.

From available facts and figures, Edo state is more populated than kogi state, die if you want to

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 3:48am On May 17
LocalFARMERS:

Pure water is still 250 in Kaduna. I bought this morning
maybe it depends on area.

Some are buying at 300
Re: Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) by JagabanB: 12:29am On May 21
Israel07:

You do realize that a lot of economic factors contributes to the cost/standard of living in a geographical space.
Are y'all illiterates?
Greed is one of them and is abundant in the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture. / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.