Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ (22770 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by SAMBARRY: 4:33pm On Mar 07
finallybusy:
She jumped into marriage. She’ll regret, like all women do.
ok so shes not of marriageable age to marry? She should be hoeing about? Na the same Una go bash am if she no marry.make Una rest for this misogyny
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by SAMBARRY: 4:35pm On Mar 07
Marcus2:
She is Ug lee
to you.not to her husband or loved ones
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by SAMBARRY: 4:37pm On Mar 07
YoungLionken:
I seriously pity the man..
pity yourself.theyre both adults who have made their Choice.i am beginning to suspect women being happy makes some of you mad.i thought Jeon and other feminists were extreme and sometimes overdo but with this level of hate on women it seems they're right

1 Like

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Mar 07
WeddingParol:
Women and shallow thinking.

You married him because he started spoiling you with money for hair and lashes.

Instead of you to do your due diligence, NO. In just 6 months ,you have married him.

You will now come back and be complaining that he did this and that.

We are waiting oooo!

Indomie brain 🧠 generation controlled by their throat and what is in-between their legs.

the man also is indomie brain. they are made for each other. when the scales start falling from his eyes, he will know that a successful marriage is not built on money
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Mar 07
dkidd:

Lol u still dey reason love. Everything in this physical life and world system is a game. Just know how to play it u go enjoy am. Wetin be love? Something when some stupid drunken people formulate. The only real love is God and family. Family sef still dey shake sometimes 😊

when you say "only real love is family", how does the family start?

does it fall from heaven?
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by FFIA: 6:18pm On Mar 07
DiskJokeyManic:
There is always a man somewhere who will be willing to wife Dem Oloshos😂😂😂😂😂😂
Are you saying Jennyclay, Siofra and Eruleroz have hope? 😃😃😃

I am so happy for them 😃😃😃😃
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by FFIA: 6:18pm On Mar 07
Frayoworld:
She looks like a masquerade
🤭🤭🤭🤭
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by FFIA: 6:20pm On Mar 07
Ykc2:
And una wear Christian western wedding gown?😏
There is nothing religious attached to a wedding gown.

If you doubt, I will break it down for you.
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Divoc19(f): 6:28pm On Mar 07
Things money can not buy
Anguldi:

And she gives what in return
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Ykc2(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07
FFIA:

There is nothing religious attached to a wedding gown.

If you doubt, I will break it down for you.
break it down
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by IamHonourable1: 7:25pm On Mar 07
It's because of the 'spoiling with money and hair ' that you married him, there's also tendency you would leave the marriage if he suffers any setback.
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by dkidd: 8:46pm On Mar 07
lexy2014:

Na when the family start love dey start. The other ones na transactional. Based on conditions and na why some women dey leave their husbands when things bad and some men leave their wives when things bad. Even some dey leave children for the other when em done set. If u like accept am or not na only God really love us unconditionally. Nobody else. No fukn body
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Mar 07
dkidd:

Na when the family start love dey start. The other ones na transactional. Based on conditions and na why some women dey leave their husbands when things bad and some men leave their wives when things bad. Even some dey leave children for the other when em done set. If u like accept am or not na only God really love us unconditionally. Nobody else. No fukn body

that is not what I asked.

Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by dkidd: 9:11pm On Mar 07
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked.

Ifvu read my submission to understand u will clearly see where I said it's all transactional. What dumb question are u asking about family falling from heaven? Do people fall from the heaven? A family starts between two consenting people who have agreed to mutually create and start a journey of togetherness and procreation as a duty to themselves and the society at large. This has nothing to do with love but understanding each other and being able to tolerate ur excesses, providing and protection, security, Yes there's some form of mutual attraction and emotions running wild due to perception and receptivity of their beliefs and and values. And u want to tell me it's love. U better wake tf up
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by GoodGovernance: 12:31am On Mar 08
Divoc19:
Because Love is Giving and Making your other Happy always and forever..

Trash!
Re: She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ by Divoc19(f): 8:33am On Mar 08
Your moniker is even GoodGovernance and you don't believe in giving. I doubt you will be any different from our politicians today.

Charity begins at home they say.

You can't make a difference.

GoodGovernance:

Trash!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) / Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.