Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors (62856 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by ufotunang: 6:31pm On Mar 08
Virgin with big front and big back yard? 🙄
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Blazadenise(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08
Naaa simple thing naa, and she never open the shop for the sister, they play na

2 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Jflex07(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08
Virgin dey dress like olosho?

2 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by slimmax: 6:32pm On Mar 08
Na so one of my guy invest now all the investments na another man 👨 dey chop the profit
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Staywithbina: 6:33pm On Mar 08
Those people that believe she’s a virgin are truly daft ..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by dawnomike(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08
She'll be fine... there's a man for every lady

1 Like

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by spiSeyi: 6:33pm On Mar 08
That is the only thing 99.9% of Nigerian gen Z can offer grin
After the virginity & pvssy nah shit and ego full there. Anyways, happy international women's day grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by ufotunang: 6:34pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The only thing men demand in a relationship is sex, sex, sex, sex. Nothing but sex.
...the only thing women demand in a relationship is money, money, money.. nothing else but money 🙄
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by flokii: 6:35pm On Mar 08
slimmax:
Na this yeye gal, no be only shop and tuition fee, na to fence her village remain na all because of kpekus

I don't think ladies of nowadays realize that s3x is too cheap now.. a girl with nothing to offer a guy other than s3x is making outrageous demands and the interviewer is making her feel comfortable.. smh

1 Like

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by NaijaCover(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08
Hmmmmmm
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by toujurs: 6:38pm On Mar 08
Number 1, you are ugly. Facially. So out of 50 guys, it's probably the 5% that comes to you.

Number 2, you personally know, you don't have money, you are broke, it's obvious from your clothe, and the kind of thight you wear, you even look older than 24. It's not even about guys, wanting to have a piece of coochie, which is the only thing of value to you, that you can give. Look at your life, No friends.

Lastly, you are scared of being banged and dumped, because you are too scared to be dumped after getting emotionally attached, the is where okafor law comes in, you know you are too emotional and you are scared of being dumped after getting emotionally attached.

Keep it up, at 30 you will see worst 😄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by crisubanijunior(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08
…na mumu go fall for this one trick. Tertiary institution that he will send u to and there and then u will suddenly realize how we was dumb and uneducated. The next thing will be for u to dump him and follow a new suitor. All his investments then will go to the mud. Please o, i am not even ready to start advising someone here. Because i know that very soon i will see a write up of someone seeking for advice on how to handle the matter. If u werent selfish, why didnt u insists that the person must open shop for your sister, marry u and then send u to a higher institution. At least with that, it wont be a bad investment in the end, because he ended up investing in his wife. Mtchew. U carry all those kind shape dey claim virgin. Welldone o Aunty V.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by rosco1404: 6:43pm On Mar 08
what do women have to offer then?
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The only thing men demand in a relationship is sex, sex, sex, sex. Nothing but sex.
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by ogbongenet: 6:44pm On Mar 08
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Omoawoke: 6:48pm On Mar 08
Maybe she doesn’t understand what disvirgin means, maybe she thinks it means sex

2 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by PusssyLord: 6:48pm On Mar 08
I don knack this girl for Abakiliki Street aa
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Monaboo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08
That is good my dear.

Keep your virginity for your future husband.
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by blackgold2018(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:
my dear if a lady never ask for money from a guy in a relationship and plus if she has a high intelligent quotient.

The chances for a guy to ask for sex from that girl is slim @2%
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by deelor: 6:53pm On Mar 08
Na craze dey worry dis one oooh.........carry ur thing comot abeg. No be only shop for your sister na conference hall den go open for her!
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Jucyguy: 6:53pm On Mar 08
🔥 MOBOX Airdrop Referral Program

👨‍👧 Earn 50 MBOX (~24$) For Every Each Refer

🔆 Airdrop link: https:///MOBOXAirdropBot?start=r05982366745
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by chijiokecosmos: 6:55pm On Mar 08
TunezMediaBlog:
What do you think is the best advice for her🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBShP2fFy-o?feature=shared

This ugly girl
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by farouk2much(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08
The only thing women asking in relationship is money money money money... And money..
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08
The girl smart o, yinmu
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Fire for fire response 😂
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by NICOGRAVITY: 6:58pm On Mar 08
Every woman has got a price tag. .
In a world full of immorality and ease of I don't care lifestyle, you're able to hold on to your integrity for 24 years and still counting.
You're my WOMAN OF THE YEAR.
I celebrate you.

1 Like

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Emeka71(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08
TunezMediaBlog:

So right.
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Greattha: 6:58pm On Mar 08
See mumu.

You go old.

So that after he trains you, you'll tell him you don't owe him anything as he's no longer good enough

It's because many men have fallen prey to this so you too want to cash out.

It's good you're a virgin sha...keep it for your husband....he can sponsor you.

TunezMediaBlog:

1 Like

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Exceed15: 7:04pm On Mar 08
She's not a virgin. It's obvious.

2 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by tommy589(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08
Ategberoson:
Afi curvy na, this one that dye her hair is virgin?

People: Don't judge by her appearance, let her open her pant if e sure for her grin

Awon set omokekere olobo grandma

grin grin grin
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Emekayoung(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Because that's the only thing 80% of women have to offer.
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by meobizy(f): 7:08pm On Mar 08
She’s twenty-four. She can still be selective. She has six more years before reality hits her. Maybe less.
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by WantsandMore: 7:08pm On Mar 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

She go old

Imagine see her demand

Na only primitive and archaic men dey do that kind thing..
Opening store for your sister and sponsoring you in school
I dey mad
Most women think they can use their vagina to escape poverty

if you like her & you just hama 100mill in usd you no go do am? Her demands r even small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.