Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors (62945 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Anguldi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08
lexy2014:

what is she keeping? so she wants to use her pvssy to escape poverty?

how is her motivation different from that of the regular prostitute?
Badman cheesy

Must you ask questions
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by haphizz57(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08
kitten is virgin Butt-hole is non virgin

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by enemyofprogress: 7:16pm On Mar 08
She no even fine sef. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by BRATISLAVA: 7:17pm On Mar 08
alphaNomega:
the only thing of value she has to offer is her private part.

this girl neva see something cheesy

Yes, it may be the only thing she has, and she has the sense to use it to get more than what you can offer.
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by BRATISLAVA: 7:18pm On Mar 08
spiSeyi:
That is the only thing 99.9% of Nigerian gen Z can offer grin
After the virginity & pvssy nah shit and ego full there. Anyways, happy international women's day grin

Farfalla grin

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by lanre316: 7:19pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The only thing men demand in a relationship is sex, sex, sex, sex. Nothing but sex.

What other value do you have to give men?
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by theamazonguru(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08
Negroid001:

What else do most women have to offer?

It shouldn't be about sex alone. There are personality traits a good woman should have that the man should find useful.
These are the things we talk about when we say what are you bringing to the table.
It doesn't have to be your body. It doesn't even have to be money.
It can be any of the following:
1. Great companionship
2. Be a trusted Confidant, one on whose shoulders he can lean , cry, get succour
3. Dependable ally: Be his friend, his personal person, his highly dependable friend who will always be there for him even when he messes up.
4. His finance manager
Most men don't know how to spend their resources.
Be that woman who can help him organize his finance.
Ensure he can trust you with his businesses,his income,his resources.
He should feel comfortable talking about all money related matter with you without thinking, of the billing you will mount on him.
5. Be intellectually sound.
Be someone he can communicate with at his level of thought.
It shouldn't be like a university graduate having a conversation with a primary school pupil.
He shouldn't be scared of raising intelligent conversations with you.
6. Be his peace giver
Men love people that assure them of peace.
Give him peace.
Stop that evil nagging habit. Stop that mode swing shit.
Be a human being , as in a reasonable human being without placing all your life burden on him.
7. Reliable wife , Wonderful mother.

If you can offer this. Your man will never see you as a pest.
You already brought value to the table.

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by okoroemeka(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The only thing men demand in a relationship is sex, sex, sex, sex. Nothing but sex.
what else can I demand from you apart from sex,you cannot bring proactive ideas,you cannot take my business to the next level or get prosperous clienst,even an intelligent discussion with some ladies is difficult,so the only asset I see is breast,pussy and soft body,if you have what it takes to bring ideas how to improve our finances and life you will see men have more things to do with you apart from sex

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Goodlady(f): 7:27pm On Mar 08
Negroid001:

What else do most women have to offer?
Good life. Good women offer men good life
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Goalnaldo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

She go old

Imagine see her demand

Na only primitive and archaic men dey do that kind thing..
Opening store for your sister and sponsoring you in school
I dey mad
Most women think they can use their vagina to escape poverty

But it's working for them na
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by lildush(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08
SweetBuns:
Keep it and give it to the man who deserves it smiley

Lols is just a smelly hole .. nothing special. No gold in it . So??🤷🏼🤷🏼🤷🏼🤷🏼

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Truvelisback(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08
This one wey i dey see so na virgin, abi you dey whine? grin

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Smithwilliams826: 7:41pm On Mar 08
TunezMediaBlog:
What do you think is the best advice for her🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBShP2fFy-o?feature=shared

she beta go marry
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Mikey01: 7:41pm On Mar 08
As you resemble man so?

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Funflipper: 7:43pm On Mar 08
SweetBuns:
Keep it and give it to the man who deserves it smiley

The highest bidder?
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Verbtips(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08
Pikin wey no fine
na im mama get am
gringrin
abeg carry your wahala go your mama house
i no pray to catch dis kind fish
virgin
wearing curve mini skirt
abeg wetin you de sell
deeper life cloth don finish for market
e no end there you still zlatan your hair to gold
after una go dey complain say moses blis go marry international lady
just take a look at this local lady
mare looking at her self she be under graduate
instead the prepare for jamb
and suitor you dey talk about
e no still end there
if one of the suitor kon blow nw go marry out side na still your type wey no go make us rest for social media.
i could remember when i mix a
9ja gAlS and c.H2SO4
H2SO4 WAS DISPLACED FORM THE MIXTURE.
9JA GALS ARE TO TOXIC

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Aziishyco(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08
See this mgbeke

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by GloriousGbola: 7:51pm On Mar 08
TunezMediaBlog:

Isreal DMW we have found a new wife for you. Hopefully you have upped your stroke game sha tongue
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Riskymarvelous(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08
Buh dis this thing nah prank now
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by albert2512: 8:01pm On Mar 08
TunezMediaBlog:

Olosho Virgin
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by steeltrust: 8:04pm On Mar 08
I know say na skit but if na real ny be say she never jam

Guys de Ehen them go give your sister small money like 100k then promise her to give her the rest like 4 months time to perfect all em wan do the girl

Tell you to write jamb By paying
And sleep with you till jamb result comes out
After then begin give you excuse

Then you go know say kaki no be leather

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Coldkev17: 8:06pm On Mar 08
Calitoscassius:
Which one is the female? All i see are 2 men.. tongue
Yeeh lolz... Na so i dey yarn one girl for facebook since last month, i con meet her yesterday, omoh come see the definition of ugly and sluggishness. Bro i no waste time to block her on all platform
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by GGIA: 8:06pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The girl can offer her height too. cool

we are proud of tall girls cool
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by MasterTeeUSA: 8:07pm On Mar 08
Lol Gold Digger...you sponsor her and her sister...she can still move on later on and decide to stay virgin na lol

TunezMediaBlog:

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by JobZoneNews(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08
You will do well to stop turning down suitors. Instead you should start praying over them
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by AfDapone: 8:14pm On Mar 08
Is her sister too still a virgin? I want to find out something...

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08
Nigerian women needs cultural reorientation sad

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by essentialone(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08
What if I corner you, and me and my guys, gang r*p* you nko?

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by LoveJesus87(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

She go old

Imagine see her demand

Na only primitive and archaic men dey do that kind thing..
Opening store for your sister and sponsoring you in school
I dey mad
Most women think they can use their vagina to escape poverty

No mind am
So that after e finish school, e go talk say e don see another person

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Negroid001(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08
theamazonguru:

It shouldn't be about sex alone. There are personality traits a good woman should have that the man should find useful.
These are the things we talk about when we say what are you bringing to the table.
It doesn't have to be your body. It doesn't even have to be money.
It can be any of the following:
1. Great companionship
2. Be a trusted Confidant, one on whose shoulders he can lean , cry, get succour
3. Dependable ally: Be his friend, his personal person, his highly dependable friend who will always be there for him even when he messes up.
4. His finance manager
Most men don't know how to spend their resources.
Be that woman who can help him organize his finance.
Ensure he can trust you with his businesses,his income,his resources.
He should feel comfortable talking about all money related matter with you without thinking, of the billing you will mount on him.
5. Be intellectually sound.
Be someone he can communicate with at his level of thought.
It shouldn't be like a university graduate having a conversation with a primary school pupil.
He shouldn't be scared of raising intelligent conversations with you.
6. Be his peace giver
Men love people that assure them of peace.
Give him peace.
Stop that evil nagging habit. Stop that mode swing shit.
Be a human being , as in a reasonable human being without placing all your life burden on him.
7. Reliable wife , Wonderful mother.

If you can offer this. Your man will never see you as a pest.
You already brought value to the table.

Well said. What are the odds of finding someone like this tho?
Especially in this monetary benefits dominated side of the world.
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Negroid001(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08
Goodlady:

Good life. Good women offer men good life

Y'all don't offer shi.
It's only your body you bring to the table.
Your body and high blood pressure.

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Godsonkemz(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08
Hookup virgin

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)