Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife (33781 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / She Accuses Me Of Always Going For Just One Round / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by G00dharddick: 10:30am On Mar 08
the OP na Werèy! And those women are all coded oloshos!

So you mean you are this closed to married women? Which kind mûmu gist u dey gist with married women? And from there it leads to the bedroom. U even walked with her on the street as if she's your gf or wife. the lady is an Olosho!

Those women wants you to bang them. The choice is yours. You either knack that woman or you stop giving them attention

6 Likes

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by gasparpisciotta: 10:31am On Mar 08
Stop collecting her food

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Orlu13: 10:32am On Mar 08
women don't cook and bring to a single guy if they are not interested in d guy..know this and know peace

as someone dat has stayed in such an environment, such acts of kindness have a hidden motive, I tell u.

The worst thing a man can do is to sleep with another mans wife.... u can do another man's gf but wife is more sacred..and no reasonable man will accept dat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Mar 08
Likely another made up story...!

However, if these are actual events, then your blame in all these is high... You must have crossed the line severally.

When it comes to married men and women, I will always counsel singles to completely KEEP OFF!

Even I who am married, after a simple quick Hi or Hello, I don run...! One tried to get close to me in the same area (Married woman o), I refused to go beyond Hi with her.

Life is too simple for needless emotional complications... And, even if you mean no harm by being nice or sociable, good luck convincing an insecure spouse that there are no strings attached.

I have had an opportunity to walk back home with a married lady, yet common sense made me tell her I needed to get back to pick something else... As soon as she had gone far enough, I strolled peacefully back home alone.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Sh1g1d1: 10:33am On Mar 08
PissInside:
Fvck the promiscuous wife and move out of that house 😈
I suspect he has already. The legal action gra gra na just to cover face.

2 Likes

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Justiceleague1: 10:34am On Mar 08
You ain't being sensible at all..you say you wanna take legal action,legal action against who? Do you want to ruin that woman's life?
Be speaking grammar there until the landlord disgrace you out of the house.
If you know what's good for you,better pack out quietly and immediately.
Before then,bring in your girlfriend to be living with you... Show off with your girlfriend very well.

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Ate247(m): 10:34am On Mar 08
Letuspray4niger:
Good day all, please I need ur advice

I’m the only bachelor in my neighborhood, three rented apartments. I’m in between two families, they both have three three kids each, they are all very nice people, they rendered assistance to me in any slightest opportunity that presents itself, they pack my washed clothes under the sun fold it and well arranged before I returned home. They always sweep my surroundings, when they are doing theirs.

One of them, her husband is not always around. He goes and comes once in a while, she will always like to engage me in conversation any little chance she finds me outside, knowing fully well that she is a married woman, I don’t give room for such familiarity, she always offer me food by giving it to her children to give to me. (Make I no lie I need the food cus I no fit cook) I’ll also get things for her children too.

I noticed her getting me food was getting too frequent, I started given her attitude and being very official with her, and she took caution.

The other lady is here with her husband, she will join me in my car if I’m going out maybe coincidentally. It happened she was going to my direction, also, there was a faithful day I left my apartment keys at a barbershop in front of my estate, I came back that evening looking for this barber guy his number was not connecting, I went to my neighbor's house to ask her if he knew where I can find this guy, the man was not in the house, the wife came out that she will lead me to the guys house, and me I don’t know where the guys lives.

On our way going the husband was coming back home, he saw us walking in the street of the estate, he confronted us and we told him, just yesterday I came back at about 11:30pm when this woman with her husband here came knocking at my door that her husband is accusing her of having an affair with me, that he threatened to send her parking if she dares disclose the information to me and it happened that I’m close to the husband, we both discuss about politics a lot, the other neighbor who’s husband is not always around also came out, I had to confront the husband why dragging me into ur family issues did u seen me on top ur wife, why this allegation? He said is his family issue that he will take care of it.

A this point, I’m considering taking a legal action against him for character assassination, did I do wrong for given my Neiboure’s mwife a lift Or asking for where I can locate the barber guy? I’m guilty of this)? The husband has the right to suspect, but since nothing going on between me and his wife what I’m supposed to do, should I proceed with the legal action?

Matured advice please.
you can't be too comfortable with people's wife. Being too comfortable with them is disrespectful to the husband. Greet and pass. A married woman cooking for a single matured man is just not normal.

8 Likes

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Trustmea: 10:35am On Mar 08
luvgurl:
The husband instructed her not to tell u, even with the threat of sending her out. And she still had the guts to come to ur door at 11:30 pm to inform u what the husband said? grin Ashawo dey una 2 eye!
Hmmm my dear i dey suspect this guy

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by DeathToSimps: 10:35am On Mar 08
blackpanthar:
I believe you are a fine guy and you appear successful but pls be wise o, you may be on your right to go ahead with using legal actions against the husband but pls sir as a single guy you are quite a very ignorant person.... with all the sexcapades gist on the internet involving neighbours and such. Not every good deed is a favor, some do it to gain access to you.

LEARN TO READ YOUR ENVIRONMENT.... e get why o.

Is it that you don't know how to clean your own surroundings? or how to not answer when they come knocking? or how to end unnecessary conversations?

BECAUSE, AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WILL BE BLAMED.......... This is why most landlords do not like to give SINGLE FOLKS a chance to rent their house because of avoidable nonsense like these.

Is ANY HELP FOR FREE IN NIGERIA? Didnt you see the signs........ you just FELT they were being NICE? Nice? in this country? Pls have more wisdom next time, any married woman whose husband is not always available for her, is a walking risk. YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL....

It may be wise to get a GIRLFRIEND or your sister or someone whom everyone can see with you and they will have to back off.

or, you can as well move out of the house.

or go and get married.

Another one that works is GETTING A RING.... wear it when you are about entering the house or going out... or when you have to engage anyone there in conversations... if they ask, say you are married and she is a daughter of the native herbalist in your village, that she will soon come grin grin grin grin (sounds like joke but it works o) WATCH HOW YOU WILL BE AVOIDED....

But remember, the MORE YOU TRY TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF OUT OF SUCH STICKY SITUATIONS WITHOUT EVIDENCE..... the more guilty and unbelieved you will be in the eyes and ears of everyone.

I'm sorry to say that you have no single sense.
Just an empty, blabbering head...
Sad.

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by blackmantis: 10:36am On Mar 08
You Berra pack out of that place before character assassination becomes real assassination.

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:37am On Mar 08
Taking a legal action will compound the issue at hand and I can bet you if the man is strong you will regret going that way. You were the one who losened your guard flirting with married woman.

Is she your wife? Why receiving food from her? Dey play

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Proddigeyy(m): 10:37am On Mar 08
Heroicvic:
I NO GET TIME TO READ
YOU SLEEP ABI YOU NO SLEEP??
grin grin

Bad guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by PissInside: 10:39am On Mar 08
Sh1g1d1:

I swear.

All these promiscuous married women needs to be fvcked mercilessly 😈

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Tonytonex(m): 10:39am On Mar 08
But did you sleep with his wife?
Be truthful.

N.B. I didn't read write up abeg.
But just talk true.
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by blackgold2018(m): 10:40am On Mar 08
Letuspray4niger:

I’m the only bachelor in my neighborhood, three rented apartments. I’m in between two families, they both have three three kids each, they are all very nice people, they rendered assistance to me in any slightest opportunity that presents itself, they pack my washed clothes under the sun fold it and well arranged before I returned home. They always sweep my surroundings, when they are doing theirs.

One of them, her husband is not always around. He goes and comes once in a while, she will always like to engage me in conversation any little chance she finds me outside, knowing fully well that she is a married woman, I don’t give room for such familiarity, she always offer me food by giving it to her children to give to me. (Make I no lie I need the food cus I no fit cook) I’ll also get things for her children too.

I noticed her getting me food was getting too frequent, I started given her attitude and being very official with her, and she took caution.

The other lady is here with her husband, she will join me in my car if I’m going out maybe coincidentally. It happened she was going to my direction, also, there was a faithful day I left my apartment keys at a barbershop in front of my estate, I came back that evening looking for this barber guy his number was not connecting, I went to my neighbor's house to ask her if he knew where I can find this guy, the man was not in the house, the wife came out that she will lead me to the guys house, and me I don’t know where the guys lives.

On our way going the husband was coming back home, he saw us walking in the street of the estate, he confronted us and we told him, just yesterday I came back at about 11:30pm when this woman with her husband here came knocking at my door that her husband is accusing her of having an affair with me, that he threatened to send her parking if she dares disclose the information to me and it happened that I’m close to the husband, we both discuss about politics a lot, the other neighbor who’s husband is not always around also came out, I had to confront the husband why dragging me into ur family issues did u seen me on top ur wife, why this allegation? He said is his family issue that he will take care of it.

A this point, I’m considering taking a legal action against him for character assassination, did I do wrong for given my Neiboure’s mwife a lift Or asking for where I can locate the barber guy? I’m guilty of this)? The husband has the right to suspect, but since nothing going on between me and his wife what I’m supposed to do, should I proceed with the legal action?

Matured advice please.
you are looking for a matured advice while you are a foolish immature man.
You are definitely a troublemaker

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by GUNITGuy: 10:41am On Mar 08
Try and get a. Lady even if she's one hook up ....Just flaunt her around when they are around ....I bet this wit you they would change ....The women would even hate you.,... You're lucky they didn't have a daughter and you're not making passes then suddenly bring another girl you like that's trouble

2 Likes

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by madridguy(m): 10:41am On Mar 08
Go and seek for God's forgiveness and stop sleeping with another man's wife.

The husband is a gentleman, otherwise you will be in ICU telling us what you're doing with someone else wife in the midnight.

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 10:41am On Mar 08
Fiscus105:
Married woman couldnt describe barber's place for you, but prefare to walk you down to his place like Tommy & Jerry in the streets that 3 of you staying as neighbors.

The act rubbish her husband already, even if you didn't have ulterior motive.

I doubt if you guys normally thinking what people would be thinking and saying when dealing with someone husband/wife
And he still even had the effrontery to say that he wants to sue the man for suspecting him of having an affair with his wife, na wa.
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Trustmea: 10:42am On Mar 08
johnog4sure:
Let me advice you as a married man and as someone who lives in shared compound with families, also as someone whose wife likes to cook and share for neighbors including the bachelor in our compound, this is what you should be doing from now henceforth, REDUCE ALL CONVERSATIONS TO GREETINGS ONLY, smile when u greet and try to be the one to greet first, the reason why u should smile, is so that nobody will ask you if you are keeping malice, joke with the kids in the compound occasionally, but dont let them get too close, and if you hear knock on your door or call from your neighbors decide when u feel like answering, follow you instincts from now on, save up build your house or leave that area when you can.
I honestly like this, op follow this advice
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by ppogba: 10:42am On Mar 08
The one that concerns me in this whole epistle according to the book of saint Nackson is the word Sue that came along.

What do you guys take the legal process for?

If this is the way to sue for everything, do you think judges will have time for better things?

Any little thing, I will sue. I will sue.

Sue the man for 100 billion dollars then. Especially with the exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Babangidapikin: 10:44am On Mar 08
Just try to stay by yourself, people tend to be suspicious when it comes to woman matter ... especially here in Nigeria..
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by kingthreat(m): 10:44am On Mar 08
Some men should stop being stupid.
Because you married your wife doesn't mean your wife's entire social life is stuck with you and you alone.
Give her the space to relate with others, make new friends whether male or female. But caution her if it is getting out of hands.
Right now, if the young OP has an opportunity that will change his wife's life, he will never give it because the husband is foolishly jealous.
If your wife wants to cheat on you, she will do it and you will not know so husbands have to stop this silly mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by cozy7(m): 10:45am On Mar 08
Letuspray4niger:

Matured advice please.
Bro, collecting food regularly from a married woman, walking with her (doesn't matter d explanation) by that time of d night, chatting n talking freely with a married woman IS A NO NO NO. You're not married, when u are, you'll understand fully. Plz note that most men (like me) won't talk... Na to hurt u big time I go plan. Sth that will cripple u financially, physically or more.... U better stay off pple wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Olahmi05: 10:45am On Mar 08
Make I no lie.
Them don see you finish.
Because how can someone accuse you without no prove. That unfair
Let me advise you.
No collect food from anyone even if they is party. Cook your own food and if u can't cook go and get a girlfriend.
No greet anybody. Maybe Good Morning. Do as if u no see them.
And the last one.
Make u sure u no leave ur key or cloth outside ooo because them no go pack am for you oo
Sha no say nah only you dey live the compound.
About Car issue. I don't know how u go do that one oo Maybe u go put am for your pocket. I don't Sha don't Carry anybody.
Lastly.
Make friends with them. Okay.
You are more mature than them.
Think of possible solution that you can do.
God will help. Just matter of time .
Within 1-2weeks they will come n meet you and beg you.
Just give them space....

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by FireUpNow(m): 10:45am On Mar 08
OP please don't just rush into legal action against your neighbor and try to avoid getting close to married women. You are a single young man starting life newly so be guided. The world we live in is a very terrible and wicked place. Don't accept too much nice gestures from a married woman pls. She is giving you food to eat sometimes and don't be surprised that she might offer you her body next and the way it will happen you won't be able to escape and explain it. You better cut the crab and stay on your lane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by ppogba: 10:46am On Mar 08
SpecialAdviser:
Taking a legal action will compound the issue at hand and I can bet you if the man is strong you will regret going that way. You were the one who losened your guard flirting with married woman.

Is she your wife? Why receiving food from her? Dey play

Which court will entertain this frivolity and triviality?
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by alabo1: 10:46am On Mar 08
Fiscus105:
Married woman couldnt describe barber's place for you, but prefare to walk you down to his place like Tommy & Jerry in the streets that 3 of you staying as neighbors.

I doubt if you guys normally thinking what people would be thinking and saying when dealing with someone husband/wife

What is the big deal? Let's grow up please. But if the man no dey she sick and he rushes her or the kids to hospital is ok abi?
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by GenFunction: 10:46am On Mar 08
While looking 4 dis barber,did u guys hold hands?

2 Likes

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by ppogba: 10:49am On Mar 08
Fiscus105:

You get sense abeg!
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Britishcoins(m): 10:49am On Mar 08
This is the reason as a bachelor is try to build ur own house before marriage, not just abt ur wife but for ur children, rented apartment with neighbours is the genesis of many marital problems in Nigeria...

As a man dont ever try to protect ur wife from infidelity, if she like let her do it with strangers and just ensure the children's are urs..
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by GenFunction: 10:49am On Mar 08
Sh1g1d1:

LOL,pls nau
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by dkidd: 10:50am On Mar 08
luvgurl:
The husband instructed her not to tell u, even with the threat of sending her out. And she still had the guts to come to ur door at 11:30 pm to inform u what the husband said? grin Ashawo dey una 2 eye!
Lol 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Big Booty Appreciation Thread / My Almost Cheating Experience Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.