Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife (33782 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / She Accuses Me Of Always Going For Just One Round / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by omoredia: 12:25pm On Mar 08
ADSP116:
Why is it that Yoruba is always the problem of these low estemmed tribes , especially from South South and South east.Come and see how your sisters,mother's even sabbatical house wives overcrowded brothels and hotel accros our region.

Answer me first
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:27pm On Mar 08
realist34:
OP reeks of immaturity. You will get married one day. if another guy gets close to your wife in such a manner, how would you feel?
if not that the world is perverted and married and unmarried women don turn 2 for ₦5 there's nothing wrong in giving lift or helping each other.thats what makes us human and humane.even animals give their ñeighbors food but in all single men should stay away from married women.their poosy na 3 for 5 ₦naira with baggages and problems

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Nokio2: 12:27pm On Mar 08
If u accuse me of doing what I didn't do
I will later do it to prove both of us right
Sleep on my guy
Last week my colleague say I drink her Hollandia in office fridge
Today she brought another one ,boss is sending her to mile 12...
Holla hollandia..!
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 12:28pm On Mar 08
BigDawsNet:

Let it slide...

You may consider looking for another apartment in the future tho...

I avoid married women like another thing... and it has really worked for me... those ladies attachment no be small thing...

The best is to stay far away from dem and never accept anything from them again...

God bless

Thank u I appreciate

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by chypotenti(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08
Letuspray4niger:
Good day all, please I need ur advice

I’m the only bachelor in my neighborhood, three rented apartments. I’m in between two families, they both have three three kids each, they are all very nice people, they rendered assistance to me in any slightest opportunity that presents itself, they pack my washed clothes under the sun fold it and well arranged before I returned home. They always sweep my surroundings, when they are doing theirs.

One of them, her husband is not always around. He goes and comes once in a while, she will always like to engage me in conversation any little chance she finds me outside, knowing fully well that she is a married woman, I don’t give room for such familiarity, she always offer me food by giving it to her children to give to me. (Make I no lie I need the food cus I no fit cook) I’ll also get things for her children too.

I noticed her getting me food was getting too frequent, I started given her attitude and being very official with her, and she took caution.

The other lady is here with her husband, she will join me in my car if I’m going out maybe coincidentally. It happened she was going to my direction, also, there was a faithful day I left my apartment keys at a barbershop in front of my estate, I came back that evening looking for this barber guy his number was not connecting, I went to my neighbor's house to ask her if he knew where I can find this guy, the man was not in the house, the wife came out that she will lead me to the guys house, and me I don’t know where the guys lives.

On our way going the husband was coming back home, he saw us walking in the street of the estate, he confronted us and we told him, just yesterday I came back at about 11:30pm when this woman with her husband here came knocking at my door that her husband is accusing her of having an affair with me, that he threatened to send her parking if she dares disclose the information to me and it happened that I’m close to the husband, we both discuss about politics a lot, the other neighbor who’s husband is not always around also came out, I had to confront the husband why dragging me into ur family issues did u seen me on top ur wife, why this allegation? He said is his family issue that he will take care of it.

A this point, I’m considering taking a legal action against him for character assassination, did I do wrong for given my Neiboure’s mwife a lift Or asking for where I can locate the barber guy? I’m guilty of this)? The husband has the right to suspect, but since nothing going on between me and his wife what I’m supposed to do, should I proceed with the legal action?

Matured advice please.
Oga Neighbour, you get girlfriend abi Just invite her and make sure this man accusing you is at home that day!!!!! He will come begging you... Just try this and get back to me... It works like magic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by hairyman(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08
Legal action? Of what sort?

Well good luck with that. But if I have reason to accuse you of sleeping with my wife, in Nigeria and you decide to take me to court, I will proceed to make it a police matter and mess you up a little. I can assure you that the police will be very glad to makes things a little hot for you, especially if they are properly "motivated". Goodness me, they will gladly Bleep you up for "action likely to cause breach of public peace"

I mean, I could pressure that wife to actually accuse you of forcing her to sleep with you.
I suppose young men like you do not yet have any idea how bad such situations can quickly become.

Adultery is a very serious matter.
Keep away from these women and make sure that mom opportunity ever arises which would make their husbands feel threatened by your association with their wives.

Letuspray4niger:

I’m the only bachelor in my neighborhood, three rented apartments. I’m in between two families, they both have three three kids each, they are all very nice people, they rendered assistance to me in any slightest opportunity that presents itself, they pack my washed clothes under the sun fold it and well arranged before I returned home. They always sweep my surroundings, when they are doing theirs.

One of them, her husband is not always around. He goes and comes once in a while, she will always like to engage me in conversation any little chance she finds me outside, knowing fully well that she is a married woman, I don’t give room for such familiarity, she always offer me food by giving it to her children to give to me. (Make I no lie I need the food cus I no fit cook) I’ll also get things for her children too.

I noticed her getting me food was getting too frequent, I started given her attitude and being very official with her, and she took caution.

The other lady is here with her husband, she will join me in my car if I’m going out maybe coincidentally. It happened she was going to my direction, also, there was a faithful day I left my apartment keys at a barbershop in front of my estate, I came back that evening looking for this barber guy his number was not connecting, I went to my neighbor's house to ask her if he knew where I can find this guy, the man was not in the house, the wife came out that she will lead me to the guys house, and me I don’t know where the guys lives.

On our way going the husband was coming back home, he saw us walking in the street of the estate, he confronted us and we told him, just yesterday I came back at about 11:30pm when this woman with her husband here came knocking at my door that her husband is accusing her of having an affair with me, that he threatened to send her parking if she dares disclose the information to me and it happened that I’m close to the husband, we both discuss about politics a lot, the other neighbor who’s husband is not always around also came out, I had to confront the husband why dragging me into ur family issues did u seen me on top ur wife, why this allegation? He said is his family issue that he will take care of it.

A this point, I’m considering taking a legal action against him for character assassination, did I do wrong for given my Neiboure’s mwife a lift Or asking for where I can locate the barber guy? I’m guilty of this)? The husband has the right to suspect, but since nothing going on between me and his wife what I’m supposed to do, should I proceed with the legal action?

Matured advice please.
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 12:33pm On Mar 08
Stevenbright:

You are getting the story wrong. The lady he collects food from is different from the one who volunteered to show him the barber's house and in the process her husband seeing them together on their way going ( it is the husband here that is accusing him right now)

Thank you u bro
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Fujiyama: 12:33pm On Mar 08
FireUpNow:
The world we live in is a very terrible and wicked place.

^^^
grin

FireUpNow:
She is giving you food to eat sometimes and don't be surprised that she might offer you her body next and the way it will happen you won't be able to escape and explain it.

^^^
grin
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Juliearth(f): 12:37pm On Mar 08
Letuspray4niger:

Matured advice please.

There is really no need to take legal actions. Take this as a lesson and keep a safe distance. It's always like that living around couples.

2 Likes

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by qtx(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08
Letuspray4niger:

Matured advice please.
You are careless and reckless. Keep interacting with people’s wives thinking your conscience is clear. This is a dangerous issue you are toiling with. You went to look for a barber, and in the whole neighbourhood only your neighbour's wife will know where he stays. around his shop, no guys there to ask, you went home to ask your neighbour's wife, Guy de playing. Maybe there is a part of the story you kept away from this post. But becareful. That is my own. You want to sue abi? I hope you are prepared to handle the scandal that will follow even if you are not guilty, this is a scandalous matter. Look , respect yourself and find another accommodation or get messed up there.
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 12:38pm On Mar 08
Chibuzoripob:
sad dnt escalate am..The money u wan take dash lawyer just for speaking one Grammar, better use am buy yam pounds am ,prepare egusi soup tongue cool plus goat meat.Buy ur cold drink and do JUSTICE to them.

sad Distance yourself from both fam.Good morning and off u go.

Thank you 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Juliearth(f): 12:38pm On Mar 08
Letuspray4niger:

Matured advice please.

Also desist from collecting free food. Over familiarity breeds contempt.
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 12:39pm On Mar 08
free2ryhme:

Matured advice kee you there, but you dey collect free food

Read well before u respond please
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 12:41pm On Mar 08
yesloaded:

This is not a difficult matter

Call the husband who accused you & talk to him as a man. Tell him that henceforth, you will not greet his wife again and they should let your cloth remain outside each time you return late from work. Don't greet the husband either, let everybody mind their business. Never give either the husband or wife lift again even if you see them inside rain. Do the same to the other woman. Don't let anybody kill you before your time. If you have the resources, leave that compound but don't leave now so it

will not be like guilty conscience thing.

Thank you
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 12:42pm On Mar 08
winner37:
Brother, if truly you don't have any affection with the ladies limit yourself on so many things around them..
Those who doesn't study women will not understand what they are up to, those ladies might have feelings for you but you don't know so used your brain very well ..

Thank you bro I appreciate

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by InvertedHammer: 12:43pm On Mar 08
Letuspray4niger:

Matured advice please.
/

At this stage, you are gambling with your life.

The husband could be wrong but all he needs is his mind playing tricks on him. If anything happens, you won't be alive to tell your stories.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by MEGAWATCH: 12:44pm On Mar 08
luvgurl:
The husband instructed her not to tell u, even with the threat of sending her out. And she still had the guts to come to ur door at 11:30 pm to inform u what the husband said? grin Ashawo dey una 2 eye!

Hahahaha!

Very bad girl,

Na Ashawo dey catch Ashawo naa!
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by torqque7(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08
The two women ashawo dey their eyes..why will a married lady whose husband is not around cook continuously for a bachelor in the compund?yet she will be disturbing her husband that food in the house is finished he should send more money.

As for the other woman based on say na she be Google map na so he no fit describe for the guy she must follow am go,she still get mind go tell the guy when her husband warned her not to,well I blame the husband's for marrying Oloshos,it's women like these that cause the stereotype of "Married women are easy lay" Godforbid bad thing..that man must kick that useless wife of his out of the house,it is only a matter of time before he gets evidence that she is getting fvcked outside..

And as for this funny O.P talking about suing kor..go supreme Court join make you take explain where you carry married woman dey go,you bring food close to your nose to smell,everyone will assume you want to eat it. By the way if you were married and your wife did such with a bachelor who is your neighbor I hope you will not complain or feel some sort of way??

4 Likes

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 12:49pm On Mar 08
seetomorrow:

Young man, let me tell you the gospel truth. Everything about you are wrong. First of all, never you in your life have any slightest both casual or serious friendship or relationship with a married woman. In fact as a single guy, you suppose to run away whenever you see any married woman who lives or work with you is coming close to you.
Don't you ever accept or collect food from them just because you don't cook, what flimsy excuse is that?? Don't you know the risk?? You better eat groundnut and go to bed than to accept such food.
Even you as a normal simple guy you feel you are....any day you get married and observe such movement on your wife with a single Guy, my guy you MUST surely react unless you are a SIMP.
So finally, back off from your law suit but today onward, never, i repeat never in your life talk, look, get close, have conversation or even give anybody who lives in that compound a lift both Male and Female except an Old man of 70+ and above ONLY.
Be warned. My dear Father told once told me that a Male and Female does not come to each other without any ulterior motive.
Drop your law suit so you don't give yourself injury along the line.
Peace.

Thank you sir, I deeply appreciate ur response.

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by victorVIC1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08
kheny12:
Tell him to provide evidence unless you will sue him....

The legal system is not trivial to this level. Remember it was the wife that informed OP about the accusation. Let OP stay away from other people's wives.
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 12:57pm On Mar 08
Tallesty1:
You need to work on this seriously because it's a big mistake. I'm guessing you're in your thirties, earning fairly well, and you eat at least twice a day.

You've been doing this for over thirty years, yet you don't know how to cook? That doesn't speak well of you. I would consider it a red flag if I were a woman.

Cooking guarantees that you eat clean and decent meals. Trust me, if you saw your favorite vendor in the kitchen and saw what goes on there, you might throw up your intestines.

Putting your needs aside, you will settle down someday, and if lucky enough to land a good woman, there will be days when she will be too tired or sick to cook. There will be days when you will need to surprise her by cooking her favorite food for her.

Putting your wife's needs aside, there is a special bonding that happens when a father cooks for his kids. Mom cooked for us every day, but the few times my dad did are unforgettable. Damn, I can still remember how they tasted. He used more of everything, which guaranteed plenty of fish and meat and excess food. We always looked forward to it; heck, we even begged him sometimes.

Learn how to cook. You will enjoy it, your wife will enjoy it, and your kids will enjoy it.

All gain.

No loss

Thank you sir, I appreciate this.
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 1:02pm On Mar 08
realist34:
OP reeks of immaturity. You will get married one day. if another guy gets close to your wife in such a manner, how would you feel?

True, I regret my actions

1 Like

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by izubext007: 1:02pm On Mar 08
Guy nal u dey find trouble, what's stops u for telling the woman not to worry that's you will find some where else to sleep.
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 1:04pm On Mar 08
flokii:
@OP You made mistake by accepting food from your neighbor and offering their wives lift in your car.. Get a girlfriend that'll be cooking if you can't cook or get your food from a nearby restaurant on your way home.

It's not like there is anything bad in doing the things mentioned above but you must realize that people think and act differently.. so in order to avoid trouble, try to maintain your lane.

For the accusation part, nna let it slide and just be careful going forward.. no more food from neighbors and no more lift for your neighbor's wife. Lobatan.

Thank you 🙏 I appreciate
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 1:10pm On Mar 08
Juliearth:

There is really no need to take legal actions. Take this as a lesson and keep a safe distance. Its always like that living around couples.

Thank you.
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by bolabadmus38: 1:12pm On Mar 08
You needn't to be too close to a married women. You are even lucky you are not attacked physically. Learn to distance married women if you want to live long. Some women can be interested in you while you are innocent which may destroy you. Don't be close to married women. Some of them are dangerous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by free2ryhme: 1:16pm On Mar 08
Letuspray4niger:

Read well before u respond please

"I noticed her getting me food was getting too frequent"

did you pay for it
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by aguyph: 1:18pm On Mar 08
Letuspray4niger:

Matured advice please.
oga why ddi'nt you ask for the babaer address than to going gu with her.
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Germi9: 1:23pm On Mar 08
I don’t trust this guy
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:28pm On Mar 08
Nokio2:
If u accuse me of doing what I didn't do
I will later do it to prove both of us right
Sleep on my guy
Last week my colleague say I drink her Hollandia in office fridge
Today she brought another one ,boss is sending her to mile 12...
Holla hollandia..!
all that are just office drama that you can fight and laugh over but sleeping with another person's wife because he accused you of it or encouraging someone to do it doesn't end well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Fujiyama: 1:31pm On Mar 08
seetomorrow:
o finally, back off from your law suit but today onward, never, i repeat never in your life talk, look, get close, have conversation or even give anybody who lives in that compound a lift both Male and Female except an Old man of 70+ and above ONLY.

^^^
grin

Nigeria is in serious trouble today because of a small group of 70 and above old men. We all know who they are. cheesy
Re: He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife by Letuspray4niger: 1:32pm On Mar 08
johnog4sure:
Let me advice you as a married man and as someone who lives in shared compound with families, also as someone whose wife likes to cook and share for neighbors including the bachelor in our compound, this is what you should be doing from now henceforth, REDUCE ALL CONVERSATIONS TO GREETINGS ONLY, smile when u greet and try to be the one to greet first, the reason why u should smile, is so that nobody will ask you if you are keeping malice, joke with the kids in the compound occasionally, but dont let them get too close, and if you hear knock on your door or call from your neighbors decide when u feel like answering, follow you instincts from now on, save up build your house or leave that area when you can.

Thank you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Big Booty Appreciation Thread / My Almost Cheating Experience Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.