Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? (14938 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Adakintroy: 11:34am On Mar 08
Below me them open thread about Ramadan..

I say the one tinubu put. Una never pass Ramadan. Una wan still take on more?
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by dkidd: 11:34am On Mar 08
JustPowerApps:
Are you contemplating cheating on him? cool Tell us another man is already in your DM, half information births half advice
Another angle... na so them dey do when e done dey their eyes to run matter somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Stevenbright(m): 11:34am On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Don't know, maybe because of some videos and stuffs I read online.

You know. It is because you know the frequency at which he gets it from you and hence the thought that he can't stay without it.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:35am On Mar 08
You better be worried.. most men cannot stay without having sex..it's a normal routine for them and they don't see it as anything. So park it up.

You go dey trust man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by AMI3(m): 11:35am On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:
I've been dating my boyfriend since 2021, and he's a good person whom I trust because he doesn't hide anything from me. Last year, he traveled to Lagos, creating a long-distance relationship. Despite not having evidence of cheating and maintaining strong communication, I often worry that all men can't stay without sex.

Should I be worried?"

I don't personally remember when I had sex last.
So not all men cheats

4 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:38am On Mar 08
AMI3:

I don't personally remember when I had sex last.
So not all men cheats

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by linearity: 11:38am On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:
I've been dating my boyfriend since 2021, and he's a good person whom I trust because he doesn't hide anything from me. Last year, he traveled to Lagos, creating a long-distance relationship. Despite not having evidence of cheating and maintaining strong communication, I often worry that all men can't stay without sex.

Should I be worried?"

Since you often worry that no man can stay without sex and you also know that even in a committed husband and wife scenario even while living under the same roof, the man or woman must engage in long distance travel a few times each year, why get into relationships with men, a demography that you have already concluded would cheat?

I would think you would look for another specie that would not cheat on you?

Now if you have made up your mind that you must associate with men despite your perceived negative disposition towards them when it come to infidelity, why lose sleep over what you have concluded is a ubiquitous defect among them?

You can’t eat you cake and then complain about it.

3 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Musasof: 11:38am On Mar 08
hmmmm u sure say u sef never begin cheat on the innocent guy like this so
just asking tho.
BeautifulSolace:

I've been trying to do this but its way difficult than I imagined.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Hespee93: 11:38am On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"

During the time you were together, does he frequently demand for sex? If yes, he will definately cheat.

If he the type that control himself while with you, then be rest assured.

And for you as well, can you also keep yourself without comiting with another man while he is away? Cos women or girsl tends to have high libido than men.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Rumundele(m): 11:39am On Mar 08
More worried, except you mount surveillance everywhere.
You know they don't stamp that thing anytime they use it. So its unlimited usage
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by LordIsaac(m): 11:40am On Mar 08
Dexy4yah:

There are men that can do without sex...but they're just 2% out of 100%
If your guy is one of them then you are lucky.

For your own peace of mind...What you should do is to zero your mind about him cheating or not...since you are not in Lagos with him.

since your communication with him is still strong just forget that cheating stuff.

How do you know that women like guys that can do without sex? Don’t fall for their words, they like it more…it’s why she’s scared!

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by binxmas5(f): 11:41am On Mar 08
Hi everyone

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Zooposki(f): 11:41am On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"

Just decenter him from your life and focus on your dreams and aspirations. I’m sure he’s less focused on you, hence why he left you to go pursue his dreams and aspirations in another state.

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by studycenter: 11:44am On Mar 08
No doubt he fūck once in a while. There's difference between cheating and having to relieve himself. If he shows commitment and love you darely, you do not have to bother about him with other women. Every man has that one girl they truly love, if you're the one, get some rest now while he chase the bag to give you two the best life in the end.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:44am On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"

A man is entitled to have several women as he wants, better know this and have Peace,

- As long as you show that you appreciate that man's presence in your life and you always show that you appreciate his little efforts,
- be submissive, respectful and willing, as long as you all those things i have said, you will always have the number one spot in that man's heart wherever he is even if he has several women, just follow my instructions and those women will not be competition for you, he will always come to you because those other women don't have the qualities I have listed.

Haven't you asked yourself why majority of married men sleep around and still run back to their wives with full speed.

Just follow my instructions and watch magic happen in your relationship.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:44am On Mar 08
My dear be worried. I can't do dat shit in dis Era🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by chocboi78(m): 11:46am On Mar 08
He’s actually the one that should be worried
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by AyeMoJuba: 11:50am On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

I've been trying to do this but its way difficult than I imagined.
Are you sure you are not the one planning on cheating but just using this thread to look for justification of your evil intention?
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Fryx: 11:50am On Mar 08

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Omoapena(m): 11:50am On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"

Are you worried he can't stay without sex or you're worried you can't stay without sex?
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:50am On Mar 08
chocboi78:
He’s actually the one that should be worried

gringrin
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by AllahOfBlood: 11:51am On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"

you already know that men can't stay without sex so why worry

he may fucck plenty girls for Lagos but will always come back to u
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by wunmi590(m): 11:52am On Mar 08

Pre occupied your mind with something productive and fruitful and pray for him often to succeed in Lagos so that he can remember you and come and marry you, not what you occupied your mind with presently...

Ire o
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by iamtardey: 11:53am On Mar 08
My guy is FREE …
If na to fxck olosho full shrine.
Don’t worry he’s in good hands. grin
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by pacesetting: 11:54am On Mar 08
You need to accept that he could probably cheat while staying very far away from you, especially for a long time.

But try as much as possible not to get that into your head. Give yourself the peace and happiness you deserve.
BeautifulSolace:

Don't know, maybe because of some videos and stuffs I read online.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by yewit37486: 11:54am On Mar 08
Rumundele:
More worried, except you mount surveillance everywhere.
You know they don't stamp that thing anytime they use it. So its unlimited usage

Shey na router or broadband you dey talk about so? cheesy
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Elohorp(f): 11:55am On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"

My dear men can stay without sex,not everyone is sex crazed,date who you trust
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Elohorp(f): 11:57am On Mar 08
BareFacedLies:

What's so special about your pússy that would keep him from tasting other ladies?

Your boyfriend's economic status has likely improved meaning that he now has more options.

It is only broke guys that stay glued to the same pússy for a long time grin

This does not mean that he no longer loves you though

You are totally wrong,there are lots of rich men that don't have anything to do with anyone apart from their wives and I personally know people like that,the have respect and fear disease they no want die leave their money

3 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Franzinni: 11:59am On Mar 08
Wow... One of the good ones... I hope your guy is a good one too so you don't have to worry but I would be very skeptical of long-distance relationships... They are usually an endless pit of lies and deceit...

But what can you do? Nothing... Unless you want to play mind games, then you could try to avoid him for a couple of days and see how he reacts, if he is really worried and all then you might have a safe one but if he remains aloof, then there you go..
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Fiscus105(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08
Even if he stays with u and u guys working in same place, you should worry vigilant

Several ladies out there are not into serious relationship, infact, many don't even see guys asking them out and these ladies are desperate to hijack any guy that available
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by ifyain: 12:01pm On Mar 08
People will cheat even if you are living together in the same house. it depends on individual, I live here in London my wife lives in Nigeria. it is working fine for us and I know in life one have to make sacrifices for a better future. sex is over hyped ask married men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) / Photos: Some Funny And Interesting Facts About Men Vs Women. / LOL! Guys Started Releasing When Cynthia Morgan Posted This Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.