Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? (14914 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Cassandraloius: 1:05pm On Mar 08
Relationship matter tire me, some relationships are toxic, some are healthy. It's not for the weak, if you're suspecting anything, pay him a surprise visit and see for yourself.
I know for sure that most men love sex.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by djkirkoo2(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08
Dexy4yah:
[b]Distance relationship!!

Truth be told.....He's definitely going to cheat...that's if he has not started it already.

[/b]what about she herself, won't she cheat?

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by kwasoly(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:
I've been dating my boyfriend since 2021, and he's a good person whom I trust because he doesn't hide anything from me. Last year, he traveled to Lagos, creating a long-distance relationship. Despite not having evidence of cheating and maintaining strong communication, I often worry that all men can't stay without sex.

Should I be worried?"

Are you ok?
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08
BareFacedLies:

What's so special about your pússy that would keep him from tasting other ladies?

Your boyfriend's economic status has likely improved meaning that he now has more options.

It is only broke guys that stay glued to the same pússy for a long time grin

This does not mean that he no longer loves you though

This is super true. Goddammit it!
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08
simplepee:
Don’t mind that empty gallon. My darling there is something special about you.

The only thing that would have been special about her is if she were met as a virgin, which she was not. Meaning, if you were not a virgin, you lost your first symbol of value. Period!
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Farrason: 1:46pm On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:
I've been dating my boyfriend since 2021, and he's a good person whom I trust because he doesn't hide anything from me. Last year, he traveled to Lagos, creating a long-distance relationship. Despite not having evidence of cheating and maintaining strong communication, I often worry that all men can't stay without sex.

Should I be worried?"

See what men have been reduced to. It is finished
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Amex2018: 1:46pm On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"

Were you guys having sex when he was with you?
If you guys were engaging in sex, then it might be difficult for him to abstain when not together
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by AyeMoJuba: 1:51pm On Mar 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Why are you eyeing him like dat?

Mine was June 2021 I had sex last.

Some of us knows what delayed gratification is.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by limcar: 2:06pm On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Lol.

I didn't say there's anything special about me. I just asked a question for clarification.
are you a virgin
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by simplepee(f): 2:07pm On Mar 08
Salubata:
I've seen your post using abusive word twice today..
Very unusual of you.
What happened
😂. These NL boys just have a way of getting on one’s nerves badly. Sorry to disappoint you😁
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by limcar: 2:13pm On Mar 08
dkidd:

U better stop polluting ur mind. Me that loves sex very much if I tell u how many months I dey go now without sex some will say I'm lying. Even with all the hard erection every morning and strong urges I still dey comot mind. Stop looking for what's not there. Make u nor go take ur hand spoil ur happiness
me too I wake up hard every morning. do you normally ejaculate
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by limcar: 2:15pm On Mar 08
Bomberman:
Long distance relationship is Avenue for 2 people to fool themselves..i am currently facing same issues..i live in Benin and my girlfriend just moved to delta..i told her i can't do long distance relationship...i told her i must definitely cheat on her,and she might or will cheat on me too..na blood dey run through our veins..relationship when 2 people dey same house, e nodey clear finish finish talkless of different states own..to me,its a no no
your gf sabi fúck?
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by AskNgige2: 2:18pm On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Lol.

I didn't say there's anything special about me. I just asked a question for clarification.

My dear, go and prays for Nigeria economy and insecurities..

Stop being irrelevant things on book
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Salubata(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08
Don't allow them to cheesy cheesy
No problem smiley

Happy weekend to you
simplepee:
😂. These NL boys just have a way of getting on one’s nerves badly. Sorry to disappoint you😁
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by simplepee(f): 2:21pm On Mar 08
Salubata:
Don't allow them to cheesy cheesy
No problem smiley

Happy weekend to you
Thanks.

Same to you. Have a great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by andrewoche2(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08
Ask yourself the below questions

1.Were you both having sex in your relationship before his relocation to Lagos? If Yes, both of you were already cheating internally within the relationship so automatically he will cheat externally (with someone else) likewise you yourself. Like I always tell people, cheating is not only when a partner in relationship sleeps with an outsider/ a third party, the moment SEX kicks in a relationship, cheating is already in because you are taking what is not rightly yours and since both of you in the relationship see nothing wrong in cheating internally, so also will he or you see nothing wrong in cheating externally with someone else.

Summary: Cheating is cheating whether within or outside the parties involved in the relationship as long as you aren't married
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Mypeople2(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"
Not true, he may not be cheating on you ...that does not mean he does not love sex.He may have self control to wait until he sees .Some men can only have sex with the lady that they are dating
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by G00dharddick: 2:51pm On Mar 08
simplepee:
Yes you should but don’t be.

I have learnt that as long as you are not married to a man or planning towards that direction, don’t invest too much emotions, be open minded and you will live a happier life as a single lady.

Don’t weigh yourself down with overthinking, just allow things flow natural.

Dem don serve this one breakfast tire 💔
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by ZaraIhua(f): 2:54pm On Mar 08
As far as you trust him and he hasn't given you any reason to doubt him yet.... Relax okay.

LDR isn't easy at all but believe in the person ur with. All men are not the same.

I don't really know how much he's staying there though, that's another factor to consider.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Jewessgratitud3: 2:55pm On Mar 08
AyeMoJuba:

Why are you eyeing him like dat?

Mine was June 2021 I had sex last.

Some of us knows what delayed gratification is.

I hear you. I'm sure it's not a deliberate act to stay away from it. Maybe opportunity has not presented itself.

It very difficult for a man to stay away from sex except he's impotent.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by ArticleBeast: 3:02pm On Mar 08
Pharaoh4rin:

The only thing that would have been special about her is if she were met as a virgin, which she was not. Meaning, if you were not a virgin, you lost your first symbol of value. Period!
So your sisters don’t have value?

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by safarifarms(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"
I don't willingly enter into a distance relationship because it can be traumatizing. More so if you've not the opportunity to really know the person you are in a relationship with. However I've experienced distance relationship and I'm even for the past two years my wife works in another town from me.

Lots of people cheat (both men and women), but not a good reason to draw the conclusion that all do. For instance, I'm not the cheating type and I avoid temptations as much as possible.

Less than a year into dating my wife she had to go for NYSC. I was a bit concerned about the possibility of her cheating even though she'd not given me the slightest reason to see her as potential cheat. But I had to put the idea behind my back and hope for the best. And through the time I didn't get any reason to fear that she cheated.

Almost immediately after NYSC she went for her Masters and this time I was even more confident that she won't cheat considering the kind of friends she had and lived with (responsible ladies).

Over the course of time trust has built up and I'm more relaxed now that we are married and she's now working in a different city with the kids.

In my case the different places she's been are about 2 hours journey away from where I am so she gets to visit every 2 or 3 weeks.

The major thing that has made it easy has been that she's never given me reason to doubt her and she trusts me too. If she expressed doubt about me, I will also be concerned that what she's doing is making her fear that I may be doing it too.

I always keep an open mind.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by safarifarms(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08
Jewessgratitud3:

I hear you. I'm sure it's not a deliberate act to stay away from it. Maybe opportunity has not presented itself.

You people have very funny conclusion about people. You shouldn't judge everyone by what is common around you. Everyone can't be the same even among those that are around you.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by GodHimself: 3:33pm On Mar 08
In my opinión, a long distance relationship is like dating a ghost.

BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by GodHimself: 3:36pm On Mar 08
No wonder women get depressed when a man says no to sex with them.

Jewessgratitud3:

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Truvelisback(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08
immortalcrown:
Why? What makes you think a man cannot stay without sex?
Maybe e dey hungry her. Perhaps, she missed having it with him. 😏
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by spiceadole: 4:00pm On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"

You are funny.
Even if your boyfriend lives in the same town,village ,even house with you,when he is ready to have se.x with other women,he will.

3 years is a long time.
You should see this as an opportunity to have other options.
Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by emmizy02: 4:30pm On Mar 08
BeautifulSolace:

Should I be worried?"

You don't need to be worried, I am also a guy who isn't anywhere close to woman but I have been faithful. I love her and reasons am not into lady over here is because I can't imagine the heartbreak she will go through if she discovers. I would advise you keep the communication firm. Always give him words of affirmation. Keep that trust.
If you start doubting him any small misunderstanding will ruin your mind
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Exceed15: 5:16pm On Mar 08
Even the ones that are not distance are full of problems.
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by 27adam: 5:28pm On Mar 08
He should be worried.He should be worried....
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by Miracle4325: 6:11pm On Mar 08
2yrs now I haven't had s3x and it doesn't cross my mind.. I don't know why ladies always think that men can't survive without s3x
Re: Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? by dkidd: 8:02pm On Mar 08
limcar:
me too I wake up hard every morning. do you normally ejaculate
"Normally ejaculate" I don't know what u mean by that. I only ejaculate when having sex in real life but if u mean wet dreams... No bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / Your First Toasting And How It Went / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.