Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first (917 Views)

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Okonyeleo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08
@everyone help a coleague
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Bellotelli: 6:32pm On Mar 08
We are all feeling the heat o grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Stephen0mozzy: 6:47pm On Mar 08
Don't "hit" a woman.

If the disrespect has gotten to the point where she hits you first at every provocation, then your relationship has a lot of problems that needs to be worked on. Now she's using hands, and you're finding justification to retaliate with hands.

Hope you've been seeing some threads on nairaland about "stabbings" lately.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Kenda123: 6:49pm On Mar 08
Yes.

A woman who doesn't want to be beaten by the man shd not start in the first place

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by obinna58(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08
Never hit a woman is a code, never let it reach that level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by pryme(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08
A woman stops being a woman when she attacks a man.

Make her know what comes with her actions, first make it crystal clear, such nonsense will not be tolerated, and make it crystal clear, that she will be kicked out and the relationship terminated.

You deserve what you tolerate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by rocknation62(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08
I am not a woman beater but if a woman hit me first, she go collect her receipt in full irrespective of who she is

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by oneman2k7: 7:12pm On Mar 08
She go collect wotowoto

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Zonefree(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08
My gentility ends the moment a woman raises her filthy and promiscuous hand on me. I must ensure I remove like two teeth from her mouth, just to teach her an everlasting lesson never to hit a man first.

As a woman, if you want to maintain your sweet and cute face, don't hit a man like me first.

The phrase "Don't hit a woman" is a tool devised by demons to feminize the world.

Always fight fire with fire.
Only through vawulence shall thy experience peace.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Boondocxs(f): 7:32pm On Mar 08
Imagine this beast
Are you happy you hit a woman
Let's clap for you na, you've shown her your masculinity
Nonsense dead brain men
I hope she presses charges
Make body tell you small since you like to hit women
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by SporaD8: 7:57pm On Mar 08
Boondocxs:
Imagine this beast
Are you happy you hit a woman
Let's clap for you na, you've shown her your masculinity
Nonsense dead brain men
I hope she presses charges
Make body tell you small since you like to hit women
lols!
The lady is free to hit him anyhow, it's nothing - after all men are made of wood they no dey feel pain!
Some of your Gender, after the men exercise a lot of patience and restraint will still take it a notch higher by stabbing the man!!!
See, you're free to call me names, insult the shit outta me and I won't mind... but the moment you raise that your filthy fingers to hit me, I swear I will give it back to you wotowoto!!!
Imagine calling a full-grown Man(not a Cunt) a Beast for defending himself!
Self-defense is not a crime!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Lalami3232(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08
Yes!!! Do you know why? Nobody has the monopoly of madness/violence. If her hand and brain can tell her to hit you, then her senses of pain should be able to accept the repercussion. If a woman hits you and you ignore her, tomorrow she will repeat such. Don't mind those mumu wey go say "real man don't hit women" oooooo. Ask them say, who gave the standard of been a real or fake man? Never allow anyone hit you for nothing, I repeat, never allow anyone hit you without retaliating. What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Jman06(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08
My philosophy is that if a woman hits you and it feels like a man hitting you, then hit her back. On the contrary, if the hitting feels like that of a lady, then ignore and even run away.

Some women are endowed with masculine strength!
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Tallesty1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08
Stephen0mozzy:
Don't "hit" a woman.

If the disrespect has gotten to the point where she hits you first at every provocation, then your relationship has a lot of problems that needs to be worked on. Now she's using hands, and you're finding justification to retaliate with hands.

Hope you've been seeing some threads on nairaland about "stabbings" lately.
I believe that the person who said the emboldened thought she was doing women a favor, but the truth is, that kind of thinking puts women in harm's way.

Two important lessons taught in primary schools are that [1] it doesn't matter who started the problem; once you hit first, you are guilty. [2], when you see someone who is stronger than you, you either make him your friend or avoid him completely.

Women need to be retaught these lessons because the fact is, men will hit women. So instead of giving the misleading belief that real men don't hit women, I believe it would be much better if we teach them to keep their hands to themselves. They should know that there is a line you will cross and never remain the same. That is better than lying to them that men don't hit women or telling men not to hit a woman.

It is bullshit.

I am going to raise my sons to see a human being first before gender. This means that they will see whoever attacks them as an abuser first before their gender and react accordingly.

It doesn't make sense that we single out males for violence and abuse

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Stephen0mozzy: 8:44pm On Mar 08
Tallesty1:
I believe that the person who said the emboldened thought she was doing women a favor, but the truth is, that kind of thinking puts women in harm's way.

Two important lessons taught in primary schools are that [1] it doesn't matter who started the problem; once you hit first, you are guilty. [2], when you see someone who is stronger than you, you either make him your friend or avoid him completely.

Women need to be retaught these lessons because the fact is, men will hit women. So instead of giving the misleading belief that real men don't hit women, I believe it would be much better if we teach them to keep their hands to themselves. They should know that there is a line you will cross and never remain the same. That is better than lying to them that men don't hit women or telling men not to hit a woman.

It is bullshit.

I am going to raise my sons to see a human being first before gender. This means that they will see whoever attacks them as an abuser first before their gender and react accordingly.

It is dumb to hit any body as a means of voicing dissent or dissatisfaction.

In civil situations, like OP's case, for you to let anyone disrespect you to the extent of wanting to hit you, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Raise your son's to have self respect for themselves and cut off anyone who disrespect them before they have the time to think about raising their hands.
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08
IF A WOMAN HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU AND RAISES HER HAND TO HIT YOU, YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS TO DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST SUCH DISRESPECTFUL WOMAN AND HIT HER BACK. an eye for an eye!

many men have died because they let women abuse them (while not retaliate)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by worldclass68(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08
U no get koboko or bulala make u teach her the lesson wey her parents no teach her then send her back to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08
Any girl wey first raise hand hit me must be admitted in the hispital

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by BigYash: 9:39pm On Mar 08
Hmmm. Na You gee an body see finish..
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:39pm On Mar 08
Okonyeleo:
Yes.

It's self defense.

However you as a man have to measure/control your strength when hitting back so as to prevent causing accidental death or injury.

Domestic violence is wrong whether done by the man or the woman.

Abusers in this situation keep hitting because they know their victim is too weak to fight back, or in your case, no one will believe the man or expect him to fight back.

Gather evidence that she has been hitting you in the past and her hitting you first before you hit back.
Also learn from that recent black actor(Jonathan Myers or so) who went to court for hitting his white ex- girlfriend.
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Zeezeal7(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08
I will never raise my hands first on anyone (both genders) but if you hit me first, I will beat you black and white (both genders again). The only reason I won't hit back is if you are stronger than me then u will leave to fight another day.

My personal philosophy in this kinda context is, girl, boy, old people, whoever, the moment you attack me, I will do too right back. It takes two people to fight....and fight back 100× stronger because I believe in crushing my enemy totally. I will always defend myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Mcslize: 9:40pm On Mar 08
Bellotelli:
We are all feeling the heat o grin

No be lie. By now your skin don almost turn brown o. ogbonti own don almost turn charcoal as I am typing this.

May God help us all. Na die we dey.
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by naijanaso: 9:49pm On Mar 08
Zonefree:

The phrase "Don't hit a woman" is a tool devised by demons to feminize the world.
Very correct and women leverage on this to unleash mayhem on men. When she knows that you won't take that rubbish, she'll maintain her lane. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by poshestmina(f): 10:31pm On Mar 08
YES!
It's called self defense.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by Guava: 10:31pm On Mar 08
A lot of people on this thread would sha end up in jail someday because they can’t control their tempers.

Except it’s a life threatening issue and the lady is attacking you with a weapon, men should always try to avoid physical fights with women coz you don’t know who you’d mistakenly kill one day.

Most ladies are not strong.
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by talk2hb1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08
You don't need to beat her, just pay some area sister 20k for Mushin make them tear her small, then take her to hospital for treatment her brain go reset after.
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by tnerro1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08
She hit me first, I give her body slam, I no come to play yeye play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by flokii: 12:30am On Mar 09
@OP Why will you condone such?.. a woman hitting you is domestic violence same way a man hitting a woman is considered as domestic violence.
Go and report in the nearest police station and have her charged for assault.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by GodHimself: 1:01am On Mar 09
the men here are kegs of gunpowder waiting to explode.

Okonyeleo:
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by GloriousGbola: 4:46pm On Mar 09
Tallesty1:

It is bullshit.

Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by TheZeezle(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09
No it’s not Right but it’s right kick her in the ass😂😂😂

Okonyeleo:
Re: Please Advise, Is It Right To Hit A Woman when She Always Hit first by kakaaa77: 5:38pm On Mar 09
from the moment you raise your hand the fourth time to touch me without me touching you first to God be the glory,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday 2 All November Babies On Nairaland / Got Questions About Any Romance? Ask It Here / Nairalanders Is It Wrong To Have A Girl Friend That Is Older Than Urself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.