Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Visited The Morgue Unprepared - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Visited The Morgue Unprepared (36331 Views)

63-year-old Woman’s Corpse Disappears From Ondo Morgue / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) / What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by naija4life247: 11:41am On Mar 12
I no dey see bad things
Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by olowolekan(m): 11:42am On Mar 12
Naked we came and naked shall we return.

4 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by BigDawsNet: 11:44am On Mar 12
dexmond:
What happens after death? Will the people be judged for all the things they did while alive? If no judgement, won't it be useless and vanity for one to care about the good?

According to the bible...

Two home is available..

Your judgment will take u either heaven or hell

May God not let us miss heaven

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by GodHimself: 11:45am On Mar 12
Dead bodies have been hidden from sight.

Our ancestors gave birth and died surrounded by family. Death wasn’t something you needed to go somewhere special to see.

Maybe that was why people were more grounded back then.

JuanXXx:
So someone close to me died and her body was deposited at the morgue and luckily for me, the place is just a few step from my friends place ( I often sleep there).

Got there, I meet the attendant and it was only one guy on duty. I was sho, only you dey manage all dead body here, na boss you be oo.

I was leading the way and he told me to wait outside while he enter first and signal for me to come later.
I sha allow him to lead and wait at the reception with my friend( baba dey fear give excuse).

Few minute, he told me to come and I obliged. Omo corps was littered everywhere. Normal local morgue oo. Formalin was used to persevere all of them and they are all of different size and shape. I knew I was going there to see some cadavers, but when I got there, a different reality was dawn on me. If is should count they should be more than 400. He showed me her body and I told him okay let's go. I spent less than 2 minutes, not because I was afraid but the stench be killing me.
After that incidence, I see life from different perspectives. Like, at the end of the day we all equal. Omo, there is no class or status there. Everyone is equal, naked and laying next each other...

Just try to enjoy life while you are alive, try all your possible best to be happy with/without drug. Spread the happiness, if na joint share am and food or update.

10 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by TrackerSK: 11:45am On Mar 12
A lesson to the living.

2 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by reciprokal: 11:45am On Mar 12
JuanXXx:
So someone close to me died and her body was deposited at the morgue and luckily for me, the place is just a few step from my friends place ( I often sleep there).

Got there, I meet the attendant and it was only one guy on duty. I was sho, only you dey manage all dead body here, na boss you be oo.

I was leading the way and he told me to wait outside while he enter first and signal for me to come later.
I sha allow him to lead and wait at the reception with my friend( baba dey fear give excuse).

Few minute, he told me to come and I obliged. Omo corps was littered everywhere. Normal local morgue oo. Formalin was used to persevere all of them and they are all of different size and shape. I knew I was going there to see some cadavers, but when I got there, a different reality was dawn on me. If is should count they should be more than 400. He showed me her body and I told him okay let's go. I spent less than 2 minutes, not because I was afraid but the stench be killing me.
After that incidence, I see life from different perspectives. Like, at the end of the day we all equal. Omo, there is no class or status there. Everyone is equal, naked and laying next each other...

Just try to enjoy life while you are alive, try all your possible best to be happy with/without drug. Spread the happiness, if na joint share am and food or update.

from your language, it's obvious you're a lost low breed. Then from your choice of words, you're a fool A baseleslly ignorant and arrogan idiot

"you allowed him to lead"

Are you in a position to do otherwise? You wan first the mortuary attendant enter before?

Then you described the stench of the corpse including that of your friend? That's so disrespectful.

Just because you're gunning for attention here and want us to see how you're pretending to write like one unfortunate ghetto drugged up African American illiterate.

disrespectful attention-seeking, wannabe ghetto twerp.

Lost fool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by enemyofprogress: 11:45am On Mar 12
When next you go there read Psalm 35 and sprinkle some water on her face and body. She will get up and talk to you, but make sure you do this at 12AM, 6AM, 12PM or 6PM.

2 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by NaijaCover(m): 11:46am On Mar 12
Inukwa ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by enemyofprogress: 11:47am On Mar 12
olowolekan:
Naked we came and naked shall we return.
says who? You never see pikin wey dem born with pampers?
Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by sacajawea: 11:47am On Mar 12
Olodo
Odẹ!
Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by Franzinni: 11:48am On Mar 12
illuminutty:
100 years from NOW, everyone on this platform would have died, processed in a morgue and buried.
that is one great big comforter for me...

4 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by weslineo: 11:51am On Mar 12
That is why it is very important to know that man is a spirit that lives forever. The body is our earth suit. These bodies you saw have exited their earth suit. We simply exit our Earth suit and our spirit goes on to live forever, either in heaven or hell based on our acceptance of Jesus Christ who died for our sins because of His so much love for us.JOHN 3VS 16 AND JOHN 3 VS 3.
It seems this generation has lost the knowledge that life continues after now. Yet these things have been clearly stated in the Bible which is available to us all. Your acceptance or rejection/denial of this does not change what has been written. Jesus is the only way, my friend.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by emmabest2000(m): 11:51am On Mar 12
Omihanifa:
When I saw Herbert wigwe's body together with his wife and son I was weak. It was inside a carton and placed on the floor. I was just thinking this life is just somehow.

They used the case and cartoon to cover the glass gasket

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by ZACHIE: 11:52am On Mar 12
reciprokal:
from your language, it's obvious you're a lost low breed. Then from your choice of words, you're a fool A baseleslly ignorant and arrogan idiot

"you allowed him to lead"

Are you in a position to do otherwise? Then you described the stench of the corpse including that if your friend? Just because you're gunning for attention and what to see how you're pretending to write like one unfortunate ghetto drugged up African American

disrespectful attention-seeking, wannabe ghetto twerp.

Lost fool

The disrespect to your colleagues is not going to go down unreplied.
Well done.
Defender of the dead and dying.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by TheSPEAKER(m): 11:52am On Mar 12
JuanXXx:

Did you wear nose mask?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by laconicezone(m): 11:53am On Mar 12
Bless you!
weslineo:
That is why it is very important to know that man is a spirit that lives forever. The body is our earth suit. These bodies you saw have exited their earth suit. We simply exit our Earth suit and our spirit goes on to live forever, either in heaven or hell based on our acceptance of Jesus Christ who died for our sins because of His so much love for us.JOHN 3VS 16 AND JOHN 3 VS 3.
It seems this generation has lost the knowledge that life continues after now. Yet these things have been clearly stated in the Bible which is available to us all. Your acceptance or rejection/denial of this does not change what has been written. Jesus is the only way, my friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by reciprokal: 11:53am On Mar 12
ZACHIE:

The disrespect to your colleagues is not going to down unreplied.
Well done.
Defender of the dead and dying.
You stink more than those corpses there, Living dead.

You need to write slowly though, you're running faster than your brain can follow
Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by mhychophelha1(m): 11:55am On Mar 12
Negroid001:

Had a similar experience. Didn't go to the morgue. We had to bury a friend ourselves, bath for him, buy casket, ropes and even dug the grave. Yo! That's the day i became a man.
Bro hope it took that same perspective up till now wink
My perspective about life took a different direction that day.
Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by BigBootyVideos: 11:56am On Mar 12
It can be scary at time. God is your strength!
Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by malakaimoscondo: 11:56am On Mar 12
jaszplus12:
Went to collect my elder brother body from the morgue 17 years ago was my first time in the morgue, a dead woman was being embalmed on the floor just by the entrance door, she was being pumped via her VJJ...I saw corpses naked, stripped of all dignity, laying there just waiting to be taken away for last rites and burial...yes I saw life in a different way!
Bible says it's better to be in a place of mourning than a place of mirth, for we will all take that route someday!
May we learn to number our days!
only Christian naked corps....even in death Muslims dont violate their dead.....their unclothedness must be protected

15 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by malakaimoscondo: 11:57am On Mar 12
illuminutty:
100 years from NOW, everyone on this platform would have died, processed in a morgue and buried.
am a Muslim am not going to that place when am departing ..get that

10 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by Issues40(m): 11:58am On Mar 12
But there's no defence against death. None can fight it. No matter how powerful, rich or poor you are. It has no mercy on it's table. And no matter how far you run or where you run to, it will find you at the right time.......

5 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by Emmanuel30a2: 11:58am On Mar 12
Wetin dis one teaches us, as if we don't know... Who don't know no go know, follows who knows road... "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE; no one comes TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME!"

4 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by Makunahatata: 11:58am On Mar 12
naija4life247:
I no dey see bad things
so u mean when u die ,u go become the bad thing ppl go dey avoid 😂
Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by TheBillyonaire: 11:59am On Mar 12
The fun of life is in anticipation of death.

Preparing Soul to inhabit a larger wave conjugation is a necessary additional purpose in the life of light and light of life.

5 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by Geovanni412(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12
SporaD8:

If Nigerians visit the morgue as often as they visit religious houses, Nobody will need to preach against Pride and corruption.

The morgue and the hospital

Ecclesiastes 7:2-3 King James Version (KJV)
It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart. Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.

They don't preach this verse in most Churches but this is the bitter reality

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by Acidosis(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12
It is one of the reasons I see birthdays differently from how many see it. It's always a sober moment for me. Each birthday you celebrate, you are actually closer to your death. Is the whole funfair necessary? Maybe, but do it with sense and reflection.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by 10thTenthMan: 12:02pm On Mar 12
illuminutty:

FACT.
Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by Greenfaces: 12:02pm On Mar 12
We pray to God to call us at a time we have our best deeds

3 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by IMASTEX: 12:02pm On Mar 12
SporaD8:

If Nigerians visit the morgue as often as they visit religious houses, Nobody will need to preach against Pride and corruption.
Valid. The reality will be more pictorial rather than tales.

3 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by ZACHIE: 12:03pm On Mar 12
reciprokal:
You stink more than those corpses there, Living dead.

You need to write slowly though, you're running faster than your brain can follow

Eeyah. See fresh and sweet smelling body.
Acute mind dwelling among the departeds and stil running advocacy among the living.

It is an interesting world out there among you guys. But, please, choose a permanent address.

You can't be shuffling between both worlds ,undisturbed and still be so vile and abusive.

It is wrong , my guy.

9 Likes

Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by Weretuntun: 12:05pm On Mar 12
illuminutty:
you might be wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus / Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.