Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu (63155 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by bobbiiee: 7:41am On Mar 10
He simply displayed the Hausa culture. Even if it's not, I admire his maturity.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:42am On Mar 10
Max24:

Kindly advise your other deluded obidients.
u are the one deluded
if any obidient see tinubu, u will respect the office that doesnt mean u cant attack him when his policies are failing

i tot yorubas are educated
u guys keep proving to be illiterates everytime
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Greenfusion: 7:44am On Mar 10
immortalcrown:
Like say FFK has reputation.

The same set of people complaining that the daughter of Wigwe didn't stand up for Shettima are mocking someone for kneeling for Tinubu.
Very cornFUSED people
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Pristine664: 7:44am On Mar 10
humilitypays:
Nigerians don't understand Hausa-Fulanis and even Yorubas when it comes to politics; they can be plotting your murder while kneeling down to greet you like you are their Lord. This is the only difference between Hausa-Fulanis, Yorubas and Igbos.

Igbos don't know how to hide their hatred or dislike for you and that is why most Nigerians don't like Igbos because Igbos don't pretend or hide their feelings for you unlike Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas who are masters in deceit making you feel like they love you whereas they hate you like kilode.

So don't blame Datti, he is exhibiting his tribe's trait just like Yorubas, and that is why they always say Igbos don't know how to play politics because Igbos cannot pretend to like you when they dont like you.

You are simply saying your entire tribe lack diplomacy??

How do you rule a complex country like Nigeria without being diplomatic??
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Kusu12: 7:45am On Mar 10
That's the way of obirodent, chest beat on social media, run away at the heat of the moment. Read your history.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 7:45am On Mar 10
Lol. FFK has the baddest mouth in politics. "Fat Mauritania face" almost got me.choking with laughter on my cornflakes this morning 🤣🤣😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by YouAreNobody: 7:46am On Mar 10
Dream25:

Imagine my brother from the East calling Yoruba slave?..
Yoruba are everything Igbo dream of.. 💯❤️

Class, money, power, success, influence, just mention it..
Lolzzzzz....sharrap abeg, you have all this and you're still slaves.
Remind me again, what happened to the man that declared remi tinubu dead?

Oh. Yes, absolutely nothing happened to him because he's from the tribe of your masters.

Even your tinubu served buhari for good 8 years, and covered up buhari's ineptitude before the north rewarded his servitude with presidency 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Willing slaves of the caliphate

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by SonOfDSoil01: 7:46am On Mar 10
drugBaronTINUBU:

foolishness is when u vote buhari and watched him destroy the country and still vote him again in 2019 and still repeat same foolishness in 2023 grin
yoruba has proven to actually be the most foolish region, at least igbos voted OBJ/YARADUA/GEJ and we all can see the difference now

again if u have problem with igbos, go to head bridge and start war with them
nor assume everyone against the drug pusher na igbo
make ogun nor kill ur papa this morning
ozour

idiat grin. The same set of fools that voted Jonathan? Or what about the brain dead governors in your sad yeast region that have not been able to stop the massive migration trend of your slave tribe, are Yorubas the ones for voting them too? I can understand the pain of a sore loser😂 8 yrs is still a long time to cry, come 2027 your gbajue master will finally be retired from politics…olofo😂 Yoruba will continue to torment your life grin the most progressive region, I am sure you also traveled several kilometres just to come and hawk in Lagos traffic, shameless people with no sense of pride grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:47am On Mar 10
WizardOfNG:
Lol. FFK has the baddest mouth in politics. "Fat Mauritania face" almost got me.choking with laughter on my cornflakes this morning 🤣🤣😂😂
look at both of them and check who get fat face

how can u be this foolish on a sunday morning grin
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:48am On Mar 10
SonOfDSoil01:
idiat grin. The same set of fools that voted Jonathan? Or what about the brain dead governors in your sad yeast region that have not been able to stop the massive migration trend of your slave tribe, are Yorubas the ones for voting them too? I can understand the pain of a sore loser😂 8 yrs is still a long time to cry, come 2027 your gbajue master will finally be retired from politics…olofo😂 Yoruba will continue to torment your life grin the most progressive region, I am sure you also traveled several kilometres just to come and hawk in Lagos traffic, shameless people with no sense of pride grin
happy sunday to the foolish soul
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Max24: 7:50am On Mar 10
drugBaronTINUBU:

u are the one deluded
if any obidient see tinubu, u will respect the office that doesnt mean u cant attack him when his policies are failing

i tot yorubas are educated
u guys keep proving to be illiterates everytime
And you too. The Lord is good ! So, you people have started regaining your senses? What about your resident rep success unmatter? Is he aware he is losing some disciples? After preaching all forms of hate in the last 1 year. Does it mean he only labour in vain? Tell me something - So Obi and Otti are ready to bow to Tinubus office when he visits Abia ? Wow, first time I am hearing this in history. Needs to add this to my testimony in church this morning !
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by humilitypays(m): 7:50am On Mar 10
Pristine664:

You are simply saying your entire tribe lack diplomacy??

How do you rule a complex country like Nigeria without being diplomatic??
Your diplomacy is what has kept Nigeria below par for decades now.

All developed countries you cherish today got developed when they were not practicing diplomacy. It is diplomacy and all those stuffs that is destroying the progresses developed countries achieved many decades ago today.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:50am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

He has been abûsiñg BAT as a president which is clearly a sign of disrespect already, he should have carried on instead of kowtowing before him now.

how did he abuse him?

can you tell us the abuse?

the Tinubu that you say was abused, what was his reaction?

from the picture, they are in a mosque and Tinubu usually sits on a chair to pray because he has a bad knee.

in that sitting position, how else should Datti-Ahmed have greeted him?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by SonOfDSoil01: 7:52am On Mar 10
drugBaronTINUBU:

happy sunday to the foolish soul
he pain am😂 now run along like your coward ancestors
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:53am On Mar 10
SonOfDSoil01:

if you say those who voted Jonathan are fools, what will you call those of you who voted Buhari and Tinubu taking into cognisance the state of Nigeria under the administration of these 3 men?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Makunahatata: 7:53am On Mar 10
ELITE12:
This is A mosque every damn person is Sitting on the ground or Kneeling on theres knee

MUMU!!!!!!
ssshhhhssss🤫
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 7:54am On Mar 10
Chikel20000:
So if Datti had snubbed d president ...won't Nigerians say he has no manners?

Some of you saying this, or similar, throughout this thread are just ignorant and lacking political knowledge.

Datti in particular ran a very toxic, insulting and personally disrespectful campaign against Tinubu. He totally disregarded political decorum to insult Tinubu needlessly. He was warned but defiantly insisted he stands by his insult against Jagaban.

FFK is simply upgrading the uncouth Mauritanian for his many insults against our Preaident such as calling Tinubu a drug dealer and insisting he won't stop.

Why is he bowing to a "drug dealer" deferential now? Is that not hypocrisy and cowardice. Who can blame him though. the clown does not want to be deported back to Mauritania.

I dare the coward to call Tinubu a drug dealer today if he won't land in Mauritania by Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by SonOfDSoil01: 7:57am On Mar 10
lexy2014:

if you say those who voted Jonathan are fools, what will you call those of you who voted Buhari and Tinubu taking into cognisance the state of Nigeria under the administration of these 3 men?
grin so I should have voted your chief tribalist gbajue master? You must be sick in the head. I don’t owe you an apology for the choice I made, if he pain you, take a dive in the lagoon😂

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by AerialMapper: 7:58am On Mar 10
Gap-toothed turn coat!

You've done worse! Went from calling him a criminal to licking his pee-soaked behind. Worst of all, you've been ignored totally by the party. We understand that you need to die on this hill that you claimed cos the party you left will not take you back.

Perfect healing
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 8:00am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

He has been abûsiñg BAT as a president which is clearly a sign of disrespect already, he should have carried on instead of kowtowing before him now.

Precisely my point. Let him carry on and end in the Islamic Republic of Mauritania which is the official name of Mauritania.

I just can't stand the guy. This is an extremist who said gays should be killed. Someone needs to tell him Nigeria is not Mauritania.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:00am On Mar 10
Attention seeker undecided
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by gabbytabby: 8:03am On Mar 10
No mind FFK him just want to mock Datti but chose an inappropriate moment.

Datti was raised well and him show him mama work.

immortalcrown:
Like say FFK has reputation.

The same set of people complaining that the daughter of Wigwe didn't stand up for Shettima are mocking someone for kneeling for Tinubu.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Meself: 8:05am On Mar 10
I don't thinks u know the difference between politics n real life.

Max24:

So Tinubu is no longer the cocaine sniffer, abi? Wasn't that part of the Supreme court case? Now Obi has accepted him as his president? Meanwhile, some obidients are saying otherwise. So Obi has finally accepted he lost after waisting his supporters time? Wonders shall never end !
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by CJStarz: 8:06am On Mar 10
It means nothing.
It's the way northerners greet.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Obainomilano: 8:06am On Mar 10
Kayode the empty drum knows that majority of agbadorians are illiterate if not every reasonable Nigerian knows that datti only respected the office of the presidency which is a mandatory national obligation no matter what tribe of party or religion u belong
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Max24: 8:08am On Mar 10
Meself:
I don't thinks u know the difference between politics n real life.

Please, lecture me, sa.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 8:11am On Mar 10
gabbytabby:
No mind FFK him just want to mock Datti but chose an inappropriate moment.

Datti was raised well and him show him mama work.

Your own idea of raised well is odd to say the least. This is a man who rained such ungracious abuse on Tinubu before the election that many were seething on behalf of Jagaban and telling Datti off about his excessive disrespect that was getting very personal and beyond the issue-based arena politics should be about.

It was gutter stuff from Datti and far beyond beyond politics.

No body can be deemed as "raised well" if they have no respect for elders and can insult them publicly over allegations they cannot prove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:14am On Mar 10
Chikel20000:
So if Datti had snubbed d president ...won't Nigerians say he has no manners?

The same man vowed never to recognize him as the president even calling on the military to take over just like the other mobs.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Oghene86: 8:15am On Mar 10
SonOfDSoil01:
grin what level does Datti have? A paperweight politician😂 who couldn’t win is ward for his gbajue master, I bet you a lot of people don’t even know him not until the last election, I guess he should thank mr bitter obi Pandora for that😂

He is never and would never be at the same level with FKK, he was was a former senator has a thriving university, so he is not in the same level with FKK who has not contested for a counselorship position in his live is running his mouth,

Not a fan of Tinubu but as a well brought up child I respect my elders irrespective of our ideology and that's what Datti has just proved.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by FreedomArmy: 8:16am On Mar 10
Pristine664:

Whether you like it or not, you guys from the East are the real slaves of the country, even common Ijaw get level pass una. 😂
yes you are the master that get slaughtered like a ram. What's the use of power when you can't even protect yourself
Spits
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 8:17am On Mar 10
Obainomilano:
Kayode the empty drum knows that majority of agbadorians are illiterate if not every reasonable Nigerian knows that datti only respected the office of the presidency which is a mandatory national obligation no matter what tribe of party or religion u belong

Lol. Obidients and two-faced hypocrisy just like una "Yes Daddy" messiah. So you can call someone a drug dealer and then be kissing their feet when you see them face to face?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by RaptorX: 8:18am On Mar 10
On his fat Mauritanian face lol. Is the guy from Mauritania?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.