Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu (63198 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:18am On Mar 10
SonOfDSoil01:
grin so I should have voted your chief tribalist gbajue master? You must be sick in the head. I don’t owe you an apology for the choice I made, if he pain you, take a dive in the lagoon😂

that is not what I asked you.

if you say those who voted Jonathan are fools, what will you call those of you who voted Buhari and Tinubu taking into cognisance the state of Nigeria under the administration of these 3 men?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 8:21am On Mar 10
FreedomArmy:
yes you are the master that get slaughtered like a ram. What's the use of power when you can't even protect yourself
Spits

Lol. Better look before you spit because you may be spitting on your "Yes Daddy" messiah since he is always flat on the floor beging one man of God or the other. 🤣🤣
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by FreedomArmy: 8:22am On Mar 10
Pristine664:

Lmao

Both Fulani herdsmen and unknown gun men have been killing and setting your kings ablaze in the East on a daily basis, that means you guys are bigger slaves.

fulani killed the Obas and kidnapped scores of school girl's yet Cocaine president is in aso rock and cannot even protect you with all his power.how else can we define cowardice. Last time you guys ran to Benin republic and became refugees fleeing your own land.
The cowardice is so glaring and it stinks
Spits
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 8:23am On Mar 10
drugBaronTINUBU:

look at both of them and check who get fat face

how can u be this foolish on a sunday morning grin

Painment. You Ajegunle and Agege IPOB have no breeding anyway so witty humour is always lost on you.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by FreedomArmy: 8:24am On Mar 10
WizardOfNG:

Lol. Better look before you spit because you may be spitting on your "Yes Daddy" messiah since he is always flat on the floor beging one man of God or the other. 🤣🤣
I hope you are not among those that ran to Benin idp the other time.
Cowards spits
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by patrickcollins: 8:24am On Mar 10
Okoroawusa:
Chai! See bad mouth!
This bad mouth made him to be sidelined and didn't get any appointment offer, he always behaves like a child in adult body
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Blaze14k: 8:24am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

He has been abûsiñg BAT as a president which is clearly a sign of disrespect already, he should have carried on instead of kowtowing before him now.

Why didn't ffk carry on with the insults he gave tinubu.. how come he turn around and join his party?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by PHAYOL81: 8:27am On Mar 10
This is uncalled for. Upholding the value of Morality and good etiquette should never be a reason to mock the conveyor irrespective of what the individual must've done in the past. FFK goofed on this.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by SonOfDSoil01: 8:27am On Mar 10
;
Oghene86:

He is never and would never be at the same level with FKK, he was was a former senator has a thriving university, so he is not in the same level with FKK who has not contested for a counselorship position in his live is running his mouth,

Not a fan of Tinubu but as a well brought up child I respect my elders irrespective of our ideology and that's what Datti has just proved.
grin Datti has no level abeg, someone that couldn’t win is ward as a vice presidential candidate and though not a fan of FFk, but aleast we know him to be a former minister of the federal republic
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by SonOfDSoil01: 8:30am On Mar 10
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

if you say those who voted Jonathan are fools, what will you call those of you who voted Buhari and Tinubu taking into cognisance the state of Nigeria under the administration of these 3 men?
whatever you call them is your business and the last I checked we are in a democracy and everyone has a right to vote something that is strange to you obirodents😂why will the choice of another person be your concern?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by HRMK: 8:30am On Mar 10
HE HAD NO CHOICE! YOUR MAMA'S HUBBY IS YOUR DADDY NOW!!
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Dicoomoba: 8:34am On Mar 10
immortalcrown:
Like say FFK has reputation.

The same set of people complaining that the daughter of Wigwe didn't stand up for Shettima are mocking someone for kneeling for Tinubu.

Did Wigwe come from respected tribe ? 😂
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by patrickcollins: 8:35am On Mar 10
meum:
E be like say dem don promise am appointment. If E no come I trust am E go abuse dem😁
Nothing was promised yo him, he is giving them time before he starts the abuse
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 8:37am On Mar 10
FreedomArmy:
fulani killed the Obas and kidnapped scores of school girl's yet Cocaine president is in aso rock and cannot even protect you with all his power.how else can we define cowardice. Last time you guys ran to Benin republic and became refugees fleeing your own land.
The cowardice is so glaring and it stinks
Spits

Ignorant hater, security won't improve significantly until our security architecture is radically overhauled.

Even your messiah GEJ complained of this, telling us those compromising security are in Government agencies and security outfits, so stop boring us with your dullness.

At least Tinubu is pushing forward to deliver permanent gamechanger solutions for our security whereas cowardly and weak Jonathan, always capitulation to the North, could only announce Nigeria "not ripe" for State police rather than do something to allow us all have more control over our security in our respective States and region.

We all have to be educating you because you refused to attend school. Instead you prefer spending all day in some 2 by 2 mixing fake drinks and drugs.

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Redhot111(m): 8:37am On Mar 10
FFK just got a free plate of food and he's singing and dancing for the giver. OBj no dey lie at all
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 8:41am On Mar 10
FreedomArmy:

I hope you are not among those that ran to Benin idp the other time.
Cowards spits

Lol. Now you've just spat on Kanu and Eze of Ajao Estate. They're lying on the floor below you.

look down to see them in the position all your leaders always find themselves in eventually.

I.e humbled and disgraced after so much Nzogbu Nzogbu noise and gra gra.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 8:42am On Mar 10
NwaNimo1:
FFK.....has just been fed.

Nekwa grin
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by HeroicMeastro: 8:49am On Mar 10
adamusuleiman1:
As shared on FFK's twitter handle

Upon say e de north, datti no fit get better cap put? Haba!
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:00am On Mar 10
SonOfDSoil01:
whatever you call them is your business and the last I checked we are in a democracy and everyone has a right to vote something that is strange to you obirodents😂why will the choice of another person be your concern?

but the same you has this to say

SonOfDSoil01:
idiat grin. The same set of fools that voted Jonathan? Or what about the brain dead governors in your sad yeast region that have not been able to stop the massive migration trend of your slave tribe, are Yorubas the ones for voting them too?

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Patojargz: 9:00am On Mar 10
Chikel20000:
Even Obi will bow or show some form of respect to greet Tinubu....nothing special about jt

Ibo does not now to anybody be you a King...

Goan verify
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by naija4life247: 9:01am On Mar 10
FFK. I trust you. You be our boy any time, though you have mental problems, but that is for your family to cure
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by naija4life247: 9:05am On Mar 10
Ikembeku:

APC people una really get mental skoi skoi

FFK own is different. It's a long time mental illness, but he is our Son, we cannot just throw him away.

I am BATified
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by naija4life247: 9:06am On Mar 10
Patojargz:

Goan verify

Are you sure? What about these people in the picture below? Are they not Ibos or Igbos?

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:06am On Mar 10
adamusuleiman1:
As shared on FFK's twitter handle

The setting shows they are in the mosque where everyone is seated on the floor even BAT who although is on the chair. He should stand tall to shake him?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Blackscorpion1j: 9:07am On Mar 10
I am sure that if you this FFK slowpoke father is still alive he will kneel down to greet Tinubu...FFK is an attention seeker and anywhere BELLE FACE man who should not be taken SERIOUSLY...Of all the praise singing NOBODY gree give am appointment...Him and Reno are in the same CATEGORY...

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 9:08am On Mar 10
Sooner you realize that much of Nigerian politicians are the same the better.
That is why I chose to be neutral. But in the midst of my neutrality, I was still bullied by Obidients, that is why I will keep telling them the truth.
As long as Nigeria remains, Peter Obi will never be the president of Nigeria.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by ibinaboonline: 9:09am On Mar 10
But who else is standing in that prayer hall?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 9:12am On Mar 10
Redhot111:
FFK just got a free plate of food and he's singing and dancing for the giver. OBj no dey lie at all

And what did the Mauritanian get to be gobbling up his own vomit? Can you personally call someone a drug dealer repeatedly, in disgust, to then be bowing before them when you meet face to face?

Simple yes or no will do.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 9:14am On Mar 10
kingthreat:
Sooner you realize that much of the politicians are the same the better.
That is why I chose to be neutral. But in the midst of my neutrality, I was still bullied by Obidients, that is why I will keep telling them the truth.
As long as Nigeria remains, Peter Obi will never be the president of Nigeria.

100% correct.

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Chikel20000(m): 9:15am On Mar 10
Patojargz:

Goan verify
I mean show respect....it must not be bowing or kneeling
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by CaptainFM1: 9:16am On Mar 10
immortalcrown:
Like say FFK has reputation.

The same set of people complaining that the daughter of Wigwe didn't stand up for Shettima are mocking someone for kneeling for Tinubu.

There's nothing you do in this world that will satisfy human beings.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 9:17am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

He cañ't even snub the president.
Even u can't snub Tinubu, u will roll on the fIoor when u meet him.
Was it not same Dafti that was calling him certificate forger and drûg Iord on Arise after swearing in ceremony?
So he kneels before a drûg Iord and certificate forger?

But Wigwe daughter wont stand to greet shettima and you wailed bitterly about it. I wont even notice the presence tinubu talk more to bow for him. I won't greet or bow for someone causing the starvation and death of the poor masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Snake Chases Ondo Lawmakers Out Of Assembly, Falls From Roof During Plenary / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.