Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed (2994 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by zexy2030(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10
Wkeends 2wks ago, i had paid sex with a chubby new lady, out of excitement at the third round, my condom broke, and we were fvcking till daybreak.

Honestly, she was sweet and deep, very curvy and neat, no bad smell, facially pretty single mum.

After my encounter with her realized the cd broke, with blood stains from her body. I got displeased. So, she apologized that she just ended her period.

So, the next day, i was so busy at work that i didn't know when the day went. So i couldn't go to clinic to complain.

So on wednesday last wk, finally secured a time to see a doctor in a general hospital.

I was scared to express myself at first. So among a team of doctors submitted my emergency. So they suggested i visit heart to heart section of the general hospital, isolo.

I got there and decided to spew my experience, they took me for a test, it was free, while waiting for result, my whole life was before my eyes in minutes. Remembering all my past sex life with raw insertion. I was scared of my life not to become an HIV patient. So, then the test was with a test card, one solution and test tube for blood samples, the test kit is sold 2,000naira.

I was tested negative, i exclaimed in excitement. Thank you Lord, I will stop fornicating.

So I was adviced since i didnot know the girl's sexual history, I may need a PEP (post exposure prophylaxis) so, i was given 30 tablets at their pharmacy to use it at a fixed time in the day. 7am sharp not less not more.

The condition using that drug was tough, no wonder the stigma.

So, I was told to abstain till 3months time for another test, to be sure I'm completely free.

I thought of the experience of using the drugs.

Saw the people queing for the drugs, some have developed to AIDS of which you can see the signs in their bodies.

Some goodlooking babes and guys I saw there were the amazing part.

Charming, chubby and cute looking guys and ladies carrying the virus but it doesnt show in their face.

So, I began thinking of my life, that these people are told not to miss the drug a day. For the rest of their lives.

Omg, thank God I'm negative, i would have been thinking hurtful thoughts to myself.

The drug side effects are drowsiness and sometimes sex urge may be there again.

So my experience was just something i love to braodcast for others to learn

10 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Johnson225(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10
smiley
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10
You said it is no you want to stop fornication
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Sirmwill: 12:29pm On Mar 10
Zexy2030

Me, I'm sure you would end up getting the virus

✌️🀝
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by zexy2030(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10
Sirmwill:
Zexy2030

✌️🀝
Back to sender, u na carrier na

5 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by engrfaruq(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10
Too early to celebrate, bro. The cost of recklessness is high.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Tallesty1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10
Sirmwill:
Zexy2030

✌️🀝
AMEN
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by devilmaycry: 12:40pm On Mar 10
Wait 3 months before testing and another 3 months after

3 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by zexy2030(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10
Tallesty1:
AMEN
Your father
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by NoSmoking: 1:23pm On Mar 10
What's her problem

She just finished ur period or she's still on the period self

πŸ₯΅
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by fidelmarshal199: 1:53pm On Mar 10
The last time I checked HIV test was free in every government hospital. That 2000 you paid was for the Nurses that attended to you not for any tube.
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by obinna58(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10
Hiv is a hoax
It was never real as they said

3 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by EconomistXplain: 2:27pm On Mar 10
From.experience of what they instrust u...u got the virus

Who give tablet as much as 30 to a -very patient..?
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Saviourk: 2:43pm On Mar 10
Thank God for you. Take heed to the doctor's advice and instructions.
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by worldclass68(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10
EconomistXplain:
From.experience of what they instrust u...u got the virus

Who give tablet as much as 30 to a -very patient..?

No, he might not...it's a prep drug...and to be taken not more than 72hrs of possible exposure with the chubby lady cuz the test carried out on him was for atleast the last three months, the virus can't be detected less than three months of contract. ( window period) ...and yes he will take the prep for 30days to reinforce his white blood cells/ immune system ( very serious battle when the virus still trying to fight it way into the blood) flush our the virus IF he actually got it in the last 72hrs of sexual activity with the said lady.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Jeon(f): 3:34pm On Mar 10
More pussies to your penis.
Alpha Men don't run away from contracting diseases,only Simpsons does that.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Quality20(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10
Na only guys like u get this kind fucking courage to indulge in fornication even when u know its bad and forbidden by God
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Beverlyjean(f): 5:37pm On Mar 10
worldclass68:

No, he might not...it's a prep drug...and to be taken not more than 72hrs of possible exposure with the chubby lady cuz the test carried out on him was for atleast the last three months, the virus can't be detected less than three months of contract. ( window period) ...and yes he will take the prep for 30days to reinforce his white blood cells/ immune system ( very serious battle when the virus still trying to fight it way into the blood) flush our the virus IF he actually got it in the last 72hrs of sexual activity with the said lady.

Who told u it can't be detected b4 3 months..it can now be detected after 2 weeks with modern science ..... a blood test with new modern equipments will... not the outdated ones... ask for a Nucleic Acid Test ....

6 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by PastorOlokonla: 5:58pm On Mar 10
You mean you put your life and whole future on the line just because of sex for one night.

O di egwu!
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by worldclass68(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10
Beverlyjean:

Who told u it can't be detected b4 3 months..it can now be detected after 2 weeks with modern science ..... a blood test with new modern equipments will... not the outdated ones... ask for a Nucleic Acid Test ....

Noted

3 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Rexymania(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10
PastorOlokonla:
You mean you put your life and whole future on the line just because of sex for one night.

O di egwu!

Konji never hold you before my brother

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by PastorOlokonla: 7:04pm On Mar 10
Rexymania:

Konji never hold you before my brother

Konji means lack of self control.

When Konji holds you, you can use mental power to tell konji to calm down and it will listen to you.

I have turned down many sexual advances and will never pay anyone for sex. I don't see myself having sex with a random lady just because of Konji.

You are mentally weak when you jearpardize your life becaause of Konji.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Kelklein(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10
That PEP(post exposure prophylaxis) drug is to be taken within 72 hrs after you had that unprotected encounter.. that is just within 3 days..

From your story, you were so busy at work that it was only on Wednesday you had time to go to the clinic..

After 3 days of exposure, that PEP drug has no protective effect again.. the guys at the clinic should have told you this..

Anyways, my advice is go for a check up after another 3-6 months and pray that lady was not a carrier.

#shalom✌🏽

3 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by zexy2030(m): 5:30am On Mar 11
Kelklein:
That PEP(post exposure prophylaxis) drug is to be taken within 72 hrs after you had that unprotected encounter.. that is just within 3 days..

From your story, you were so busy at work that it was only on Wednesday you had time to go to the clinic..

After 3 days of exposure, that PEP drug has no protective effect again.. the guys at the clinic should have told you this..

Anyways, my advice is go for a check up after another 3-6 months and pray that lady was not a carrier.

#shalom✌🏽
Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by zexy2030(m): 5:36am On Mar 11
worldclass68:

Are you a professional?
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Sirmwill: 7:45am On Mar 11
zexy2030:

Dude

I'm a virgin ✌️🀝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by zexy2030(m): 7:50am On Mar 11
Sirmwill:

Dude

I'm a virgin ✌️🀝
Fvck u
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Sirmwill: 7:50am On Mar 11
zexy2030:

And I know how dangerous fornication is

My Dad told me a lot about all his friends then that used to fornicate like they were enjoying life and it's not a bad thing like people said it was.

They are all dead

They all died at young ages at different times due to different reasons.

Y'all think you are whining the devil bah?
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Sirmwill: 7:55am On Mar 11
zexy2030:

Fvck u

And to add

I hope you know that you can still be declared positive sha. There's a high chance. Veeeeeeery high.

You still have at least 3 months to confirm.

The virus is trying to find its way into your system.

The test must have showed traces of it.
If you doubt, just don't use the drug for the Window period duration.

You'd end up creating a thread here again.
An interesting thread 🀠

Enjoy Brava
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by zexy2030(m): 7:55am On Mar 11
Sirmwill:

And I know how dangerous fornication is

My Dad told me a lot about all his friends then that used to fornicate like they were enjoying life and it's not a bad thing like people said it was.

They are all dead

They all died at young ages at different times due to different reasons.

Y'all think you are whining the devil bah?
Kid
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Kaido: 7:57am On Mar 11
Sirmwill:

Dude

I'm a virgin ✌️🀝
And you think it is through sexual intercourse that the virus can be transmitted? πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Sirmwill: 7:58am On Mar 11
zexy2030:

Kid

Dude

You'd wish you are a kid in a few months 😁

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Who Kiss And Tell: / Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. / What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.