Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed (3003 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Sirmwill: 7:58am On Mar 11
Kaido:

And you think it is through sexual intercourse that the virus can be transmitted? 🙄

If it was not "mainly" through sexual intercourse, then you sef should have contracted the virus 🙄

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Kaido: 8:33am On Mar 11
Sirmwill:

If it was not "mainly" through sexual intercourse, then you sef should have contracted the virus 🙄

I have taken lots of precautionary measures to reduce exposure. I have personal hair clipper, scissor for cutting nails, I no dey share my knives with neighbours, I don't fvck again cuz my dick is on sabbatical. Crazy stuffs dey happen

2 Likes

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Nicepoker(m): 9:04am On Mar 11
You will still get the virus. grin
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Perfectman91: 9:09am On Mar 11
Same isolo where I saw a fresh dude come for his anti retroviral..omoh I was just staring like a mumu

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Edenogie: 9:09am On Mar 11
zexy2030:
Wkeends 2wks ago, i had paid sex with a chubby new lady, out of excitement at the third round, my condom broke, and we were fvcking till daybreak.

Honestly, she was sweet and deep, very curvy and neat, no bad smell, facially pretty single mum.

After my encounter with her realized the cd broke, with blood stains from her body. I got displeased. So, she apologized that she just ended her period.

So, the next day, i was so busy at work that i didn't know when the day went. So i couldn't go to clinic to complain.

So on wednesday last wk, finally secured a time to see a doctor in a general hospital.

I was scared to express myself at first. So among a team of doctors submitted my emergency. So they suggested i visit heart to heart section of the general hospital, isolo.

I got there and decided to spew my experience, they took me for a test, it was free, while waiting for result, my whole life was before my eyes in minutes. Remembering all my past sex life with raw insertion. I was scared of my life not to become an HIV patient. So, then the test was with a test card, one solution and test tube for blood samples, the test kit is sold 2,000naira.

I was tested negative, i exclaimed in excitement. Thank you Lord, I will stop fornicating.

So I was adviced since i didnot know the girl's sexual history, I may need a PEP (post exposure prophylaxis) so, i was given 30 tablets at their pharmacy to use it at a fixed time in the day. 7am sharp not less not more.

The condition using that drug was tough, no wonder the stigma.

So, I was told to abstain till 3months time for another test, to be sure I'm completely free.

I thought of the experience of using the drugs.

Saw the people queing for the drugs, some have developed to AIDS of which you can see the signs in their bodies.

Some goodlooking babes and guys I saw there were the amazing part.

Charming, chubby and cute looking guys and ladies carrying the virus but it doesnt show in their face.

So, I began thinking of my life, that these people are told not to miss the drug a day. For the rest of their lives.

Omg, thank God I'm negative, i would have been thinking hurtful thoughts to myself.

The drug side effects are drowsiness and sometimes sex urge may be there again.

So my experience was just something i love to braodcast for others to learn

please I do I know these people that have AIDS incase I see them in real life. What are the symptoms you saw, please,🙏🙏🙏
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by melow666: 9:24am On Mar 11
At 3 days, honestly, your body might not start producing anti bodies for HIV. You might have to take the test after 30 days and then 3 months, after 3 months that is when you are certain that you do not have HIV
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by LeeSmart: 9:57am On Mar 11
obinna58:
Hiv is a hoax It was never real as they said
Who be dis one again
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Kloenboi: 10:19am On Mar 11
Edenogie:
please I do I know these people that have AIDS incase I see them in real life. What are the symptoms you saw, please,🙏🙏🙏

Simply abstain from fornication, no matter the pressure from the girl.

You want to know how a carrier looks?,

That drug makes One to look very fresh and chubby, so you can now see why it's difficult.

1 Like

Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by CountinBlessins(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11
zexy2030:
Wkeends 2wks ago, i had paid sex with a chubby new lady, out of excitement at the third round, my condom broke, and we were fvcking till daybreak.

Honestly, she was sweet and deep, very curvy and neat, no bad smell, facially pretty single mum.

After my encounter with her realized the cd broke, with blood stains from her body. I got displeased. So, she apologized that she just ended her period.

So, the next day, i was so busy at work that i didn't know when the day went. So i couldn't go to clinic to complain.

So on wednesday last wk, finally secured a time to see a doctor in a general hospital.

I was scared to express myself at first. So among a team of doctors submitted my emergency. So they suggested i visit heart to heart section of the general hospital, isolo.

I got there and decided to spew my experience, they took me for a test, it was free, while waiting for result, my whole life was before my eyes in minutes. Remembering all my past sex life with raw insertion. I was scared of my life not to become an HIV patient. So, then the test was with a test card, one solution and test tube for blood samples, the test kit is sold 2,000naira.

I was tested negative, i exclaimed in excitement. Thank you Lord, I will stop fornicating.

So I was adviced since i didnot know the girl's sexual history, I may need a PEP (post exposure prophylaxis) so, i was given 30 tablets at their pharmacy to use it at a fixed time in the day. 7am sharp not less not more.

The condition using that drug was tough, no wonder the stigma.

So, I was told to abstain till 3months time for another test, to be sure I'm completely free.

I thought of the experience of using the drugs.

Saw the people queing for the drugs, some have developed to AIDS of which you can see the signs in their bodies.

Some goodlooking babes and guys I saw there were the amazing part.

Charming, chubby and cute looking guys and ladies carrying the virus but it doesnt show in their face.

So, I began thinking of my life, that these people are told not to miss the drug a day. For the rest of their lives.

Omg, thank God I'm negative, i would have been thinking hurtful thoughts to myself.

The drug side effects are drowsiness and sometimes sex urge may be there again.

So my experience was just something i love to braodcast for others to learn

you have HIV bro
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Kaido: 7:29pm On Mar 11
Edenogie:
q
You will hardly notice, if they are taking their drugs.
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Kb2gud0077: 11:07am On Mar 24
melow666:
At 3 days, honestly, your body might not start producing anti bodies for HIV. You might have to take the test after 30 days and then 3 months, after 3 months that is when you are certain that you do not have HIV

I have been trying to get on touch with you, kindly message me , I have something to share with you on candida
Re: My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed by Akposkiz: 6:25am On Mar 27
Thank God for life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Your Soul Mate (wife Or Husband) / 6 Things To Avoid In Relationship / My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.