Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage (91298 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Mar 10
Excuse me madam. I'm available as your sugarboy. Satisfaction and loyalty guaranteed.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by PastorOlokonla: 5:24pm On Mar 10
mariahAngel:

They realized that after 30 years of being together?

They might have realized long time ago and decided to work things out and eventually its not working and have to part ways.

Some may not want to separate until the kids are grown not to have adverse effect on the children.

So many reasons my dear. Marriage is not a life in prison. If it works fine and if not couples can choose to seperate and no big deal.

You only know yourself and your own marriage and its totally impossible to know what others are passing through in their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by pikechukwu6(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10
They only part away...not divorced grin grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by dnawah(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10
nlfpmod:

https://thewillnews.com/folorunsho-alakija-and-husband-modupe-separate/
who is thinking what am thinking? grin grin grin mummy want stronger and younger privacy.am just thinking aloud o!

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Pootle: 5:26pm On Mar 10
love of money
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by spiceadole: 5:26pm On Mar 10
Is this not the same woman that Nigerian men have been using as a yardstick to insult women?

Everytime..Richest woman in Nigeria still married,still cooks,pounds yam for her husband..Bla Bla bla..

Na wa oh.
Inside life!

6 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by kessiah: 5:27pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:
Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad

Your mentality cannot help you, nobody is the cause of your poverty expect you
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by hedonido: 5:28pm On Mar 10
If she could manage his irresponsibility for 30 years and through siring 4 adult sons, then she can certainly manage it till death. I don't know what is wrong with people.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Charlieabc(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:
Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad

This is wickedness bro. You can do better

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Domaining101: 5:30pm On Mar 10
Charlieabc:

This is wickedness bro. You can do better
it's not wickedness bro, it's nothing but the truth
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by gtassure: 5:30pm On Mar 10
jeromestarks:
I can NEVER marry a woman who is wealthier than me.
And I will never allow my wife to be richer than me. Never!

Women misuse power. They tend to insult men at the slightest opportunity they get.

You marriage can not last if your wife has as much money as you.
That is typical Naija women for you!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Kamachicho(f): 5:31pm On Mar 10
Mid life crisis.
Depression is real

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Oshokhai69: 5:31pm On Mar 10
favor914:
Rule 2. & 8

How has he broken rule 2 and 8? Is he not entitled to his opinion?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by AfDapone: 5:32pm On Mar 10
Acidosis:
Ahh cry

After 30 years? I believe they'll fix this.

Like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gate
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by EmekaBlue(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10
Their business

Make the children share d wealth well
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Iceberg3: 5:32pm On Mar 10
LeeSantos:
I’m word of shorts
😁
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by nedekid: 5:32pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Watin you write na you sabi.
The one that will shock you is that you think those rich people pikins no get brain, no sabi book. Funny you. Go eg babcock law department, medicine, nursing etc go see pikins weh get brain. The cut off to study those 3 courses you likely will have to score atleast 300 in jamb to get admission.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Brush1: 5:32pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Wowowo! Please, do you know this individual’s personally? Did they in any way hurt you? Explain your hurt, because am not comprehending you.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by okito: 5:33pm On Mar 10
malcom1X:

Guy what do you mean by this? How did she get those oil wells.... Was it by being a seamstress to military administrators only?

You don't know what your talking about. Person wey sew clothes for military heads of state collect oil wells. Do you think her husband doesn't know what she did to get those oil wells?
You know I only expressed my thoughts and you could have done yours politely, if you have it in you.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by travelzcruix: 5:33pm On Mar 10
My money no long but in my little experience I vow never to use money as the foundation for any relationship again. You know that statement " is it because you think you have money". Chai
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Oizee(f): 5:33pm On Mar 10
youngrichnigga:
When the woman's bearing a man's name Folorunsho and the man's bearing a woman's name Modupe.
That means the pair of trousers and skirt have been exchanged angry angry angry angry angry
lol.... This is why I love reading to the end...... Someone must surely make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by hedonido: 5:33pm On Mar 10
Kamachicho:
Mid life crisis.
Depression is real

Where in the world does early 70s qualify as "mid life" ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Daddyyin: 5:34pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

May what you wish them happen to you

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by RepoMan007: 5:34pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

wetin Igbo billionaires do you? Them reject your proposal?

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Nursepepeye(f): 5:34pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

haaaa, you are mean oh
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by mastermaestro(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10
Akwamkpuruamu:
Marriage no be anybody mate... Na real hardwork e be.

Wealth alone can't sustain marriage neither poverty. Academic excellence is even the worst to sustain marriage.

Two fools can sustain marriage more than two wise people

The last part of your submission is the greatest truth about marriage. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Iceberg3: 5:35pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

So far 23 people liked this post!

Imagine the evil hearts of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by AfDapone: 5:35pm On Mar 10
pikechukwu6:
They only part away...not divorced grin grin

Abd how do you think divorce start in the first instance? Do you need to ask Bezos and Gate?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by StraightGaay: 5:35pm On Mar 10
wunmi590:

This is not just a simple issue that got them separated, it must have been something big, I pray they settle and find themselves in each others arms again...

Marriage is one of the hardest institution to maintain even with all the money on the whole world...
Leave then, pray for your family instead
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

People with your type of mindset end up being disgusting to the Spirit of wealth or good fortune.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Femeto: 5:37pm On Mar 10
Jungle done mature wetin you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes / What Is A Domiciliary Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.