Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage (91227 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by skj1377(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10
The man is most likely a vegetable. She needs servicing
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Oshokhai69: 5:37pm On Mar 10
Chimarto:

Did you consult Ngozi Okojo Iweala before you posted this?

Are you trying to say that Ngozi is richer than her husband? Then you no sabi anything. Or are you saying their marriage has lasted? Again you know nothing. Google is your friend.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Honestey: 5:38pm On Mar 10
What kind greeting I want greet now? If it's marriage union I would say HAPPY MARRIED LIFE but now how can I greet divorced couple my people?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by ncoolsome(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:
Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad

Do u guys make this crazy comments for likes or share..u need urgent help..get one

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Harddiskng(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10
travelzcruix:
My money no long but in my little experience I vow never to use money as the foundation for any relationship again. You know that statement " is it because you think you have money". Chai

Bruh never!

Glad men have wised up.

Any babe wey come find money would be knocking on the wrong door. Any relationship on anything other than love is doom to fail
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Hammer11: 5:40pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:
Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad
what a sad and sick right up from you. Wishing someone dead is not human at any cost.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Psady(m): 5:40pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Guy! You sit at the corner of your home and think they don't help the poor ? Please don't be the judge ,this billionaire's do a lot, but in coded ways.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Honestey: 5:41pm On Mar 10
enemyofprogress:
Excuse me madam. I'm available as your sugarboy. Satisfaction and loyalty guaranteed.

Is spare life also guaranteed? Because you will need extra lives to face such special woman
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by NovusHomo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10
nlfpmod:

https://thewillnews.com/folorunsho-alakija-and-husband-modupe-separate/

You knew it was a matter of time. It is quite difficult for a wealthy woman to be happy in marriage. God only knows why. It doesn't help that madam chose to bleach her skin, and started calling herself "evangelist. It is well, as they say.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Olorilolo(f): 5:41pm On Mar 10
jeromestarks:
I can NEVER marry a woman who is wealthier than me.
And I will never allow my wife to be richer than me. Never!

Women misuse power. They tend to insult men at the slightest opportunity they get.

Your marriage can not last if your wife has as much money as you.
That's why you will continue to wallow in abject poverty with no headway.
Onye nzuzu!

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by orhomume(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10
Acidosis:
Ahh cry

After 30 years? I believe they'll fix this.

A mad man running on the streets oooooo
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Amah70: 5:42pm On Mar 10
UnNigerian. Is any of the couple from Niger or Mali?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Canberra55: 5:43pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

You have 11 likes so far. How many more likes do you need?

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Anashe: 5:43pm On Mar 10
nlfpmod:

That is life. God heal her eyes and any health issues she's facing.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by sylve11: 5:43pm On Mar 10
Akwamkpuruamu:
Marriage no be anybody mate... Na real hardwork e be.

Wealth alone can't sustain marriage neither poverty. Academic excellence is even the worst to sustain marriage.

Two fools can sustain marriage more than two wise people

Hmmmm! cool
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:44pm On Mar 10
One less example of rich submissive women for NL redpillers. I don't know why this is funny and sad at the same time.

spiceadole:
Is this not the same woman that Nigerian men have been using as a yardstick to insult women?

Everytime..Richest woman in Nigeria still married,still cooks,pounds yam for her husband..Bla Bla bla..

Na wa oh.
Inside life!

Just 3 days ago I saw one mentioning her o. See ehn, just find your person and do you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Melst: 5:45pm On Mar 10
jeromestarks:

Women misuse power. They tend to insult men at the slightest opportunity they get.

Please help me relate this to Bills and Elon’s marriages. Dangote too to mention but a few. Beautiful analysis by the way…

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Alaigbopress: 5:46pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

So much anger in this comment. This is just a tip of iceberg of the anger in the heart of Nigerians for the political class. But my guy be calming down don't wish your fellow man death.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by jaxxy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10
What does a woman do when a man misbehaves
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by johnjose68: 5:47pm On Mar 10
OgaSeun:
I dedicate this front page post to all Tinubu supporters..
God will bless us all and all our haters will perish.

Amen
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by malcom1X: 5:48pm On Mar 10
okito:

You know I only expressed my thoughts and you could have done yours politely, if you have it in you.

Show me where I did not express myself politely in my message
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by chikason22(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10
OgaSeun:
I dedicate this front page post to all Tinubu supporters..
God will bless us all and all our haters will perish.
Hunger must have wiped all of you out before them. Sapa na your mate. Keep supporting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by omokab: 5:49pm On Mar 10
nlfpmod:

I am here for her. She can contact me for new marriage .
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by PromiseDilshad(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10
I don't like separations. Children used to be affected psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Johnjustice: 5:50pm On Mar 10
Life is always relative, different strokes for different folks. Don't expect everyone to think or live like you, you are just one person off 7 billion people. Focus on your life, that's all you can speak on and control.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by GEEBITE: 5:50pm On Mar 10
At 72 going to 73 years right?
FuckYeyeMods:

I tell you..
Fresh young huge long dikks loading..
Fly to her holiday homes abroad, arrange for the guyman to come knack.
But with husband at home, Such act can soil her name and business..
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Babangidapikin: 5:51pm On Mar 10
hmmm me I don't understand this kind of divorce ....hope she didn't find out something ...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Anashe: 5:52pm On Mar 10
jeromestarks:

Cry us a river. We don't want men we have to take up from the gutter too and then stab us in the back. All I see are comments from men who are the real weaker vessels. Insecure lot. Internet fraud, fake marriages for papers and romance scams thrived because many of you don't understand the dignity of labour and to be dedicated to something in your miserable lives. You want to live on the fast lane on someone else's sweat. I bet you didn't read the last paragraph about her eyes and health challenges too. At 73, she deserves peace in her final years on earth not a man jumping ship and robbing her of everything that was hers before the union while parading himself with women. She has my congratulations for finally exiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by hedonido: 5:52pm On Mar 10
NovusHomo:

You knew it was a matter of time. It is quite difficult for a wealthy woman to be happy in marriage. God only knows why. It doesn't help that madam chose to bleach her skin, and started calling herself "evangelist. It is well, as they say.

Well, a wealthy woman can be 'very happy' in marriage, as long as the husband is glad to be the meek lapdog who sees nothing, hears nothing, overlooks everything and plays along quite nicely. In other words, wealthy women wouldn't mind a 'useful idiot" as a husband.

Where the problem lies is if the man wants to assert himself in any way or claim any atom of alpha/manly traits. How dare you carry small girls (even if she herself is carrying small boys); how dare you question me. Etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by dappydozzy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

You are not objective, you are just talking out of bitterness and deprivation. What has Elumelu done to you to deserve such wish, You cant compare Elumelu with the likes of some greedy capitalists in this country. Elumelu is a man of impact, His philantropic gesture has impacted lives not only in this country but across the continent especially youths. Entrepreneurs have being made through him.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by greggng: 5:55pm On Mar 10
Is my turn to marry her
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by NovusHomo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 10
nlfpmod:

You knew it was a matter of time. It is quite difficult for a wealthy woman to be happy in marriage. God only knows why. It doesn't help that madam chose to bleach her skin, and started calling herself "evangelist". If my wife bleaches her skin, I will divorce her, I don't care how wealthy she may be. But it is well, as they say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.