Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage (91243 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Mar 10
Honestey:

Is spare life also guaranteed? Because you will need extra lives to face such special woman
yes it is
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by joinnow: 5:58pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:
Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad
Is everything ok

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by unscripted(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:
Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad
this is the world's greatest bitterness ..

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by NaBanga: 5:59pm On Mar 10
A rich woman has no use for a broke man. The reason is that a man (mostly African and black) can never be happy under a woman's control. The woman does not respect him. The man will only cheat with other women, while using his wife's money. It's better for a rich woman to marry a rich man or have male friends.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10
i once met this woman in South America (Rio), and she was handing $100 bills to local kids as if it was toilet paper. very generous somebody!

5 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by jiz: 6:01pm On Mar 10
Don't let poverty grow hatred in you. Calling death of some family is uncalled for. What make you think that you will not die before them, death that pick at random without notice. I noticed you are still at your prime, may God forgive your ignorance in this thread
Domaining101:

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by purples25(f): 6:02pm On Mar 10
NovusHomo:

You knew it was a matter of time. It is quite difficult for a wealthy woman to be happy in marriage. God only knows why. It doesn't help that madam chose to bleach her skin, and started calling herself "evangelist. If my wife bleaches her skin, I will divorce her, I don't care how wealthy she may be. But it is well, as they say.

Could it be that the reason that you would divorce your wife if she bleaches her skin, Is because she will now be too fine and attract too many outside eyes? Is that why you hate the bleaching?

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by RodgersAkpafu: 6:03pm On Mar 10
Dshocker:
Heard baba was busy spending madam's money on younglings with fresh 😺😺😺

And you know this how?πŸ€”
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Houseontherock1: 6:04pm On Mar 10
angry
Domaining101:

Don't lose hope...you can still make it! Don't be too envious of rich folks... Chanel your pain and bitterness towards making money and becoming rich

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by lightwind(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10
Now free to be banged by numerous sweet guys.
The pussy is free now legally
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by silibaba: 6:05pm On Mar 10
In life, never allow your wife make more money than you, instead delete her. E get why.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Rexymania(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10
Allah akbar... Sir your hate is too much

Domaining101:

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by jaksmillioniar: 6:07pm On Mar 10
BRATISLAVA:

Only men eyes deep in poverty believe such things.
it ur family dat lived in poverty u beta respect urself
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by jaksmillioniar: 6:08pm On Mar 10
Mindlog:

You can as well tell a male gynaecologist that until he gets pregnant he won't understand what pregnancy is all about! cheesy cheesy

If you need to control and discipline a spouse to have a sense of personhood, you need to see a therapist to process your own issues in life.
try marry

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by pokipoki: 6:09pm On Mar 10
What exactly has your father done for his people? Is it comparable to what Herbert has done? Keep blabbing just because you have 100MB data.
Domaining101:

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by PricelessGem1: 6:11pm On Mar 10
[You are evil and have a very wicked heart. Repent now or you will die a shameful and disgraceful death. Vultures will eat your corpse. Wicked soul. The rich you are abusing are not the reason for your poverty and wickedness. They worked hard to make it in life, carry your lazy entitled self and go and work hard if you will even make it with this wicked heart you have. Repent or you perish! quote author=Domaining101 post=128871641]Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Kamachicho(f): 6:12pm On Mar 10
hedonido:

Where in the world does early 70s qualify as "mid life" ?

Men and women can both experience a midlife crisis, but it may look different for each. On average, most people experience one between the ages of 40 and 60 years old, but you may have it before or after those ages, as well.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://acendahealth.org/am-i-having-a-midlife-crisis-and-how-do-i-handle-it/%23:~:text%3DMen%2520and%2520women%2520can%2520both,after%2520those%2520ages%252C%2520as%2520well.&ved=2ahUKEwjAvOX7l-qEAxVYQUEAHeb7ApMQFnoECA8QBQ&usg=AOvVaw1yjD3dptIRDccxY1AEZD5N
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Octopusssy(f): 6:13pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

You need therapy

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Btruth: 6:16pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

You are so evil in all your thoughts. No matter what, one mustn't reason the way you are. One shouldn't rejoice in sad events that happens to another. No one is pure or clean in the presence of the Lord. It's only by mercy.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Jozilinn: 6:17pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

did you really type this do you know how he climbed up that ladder, do you know the sacrifices he made...if you get money today you def go regulate who you give money to the world no dey smile I pray God see you through no matter what never rejoice over anyone's predicament.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Morbeta11(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10
Am not Yoruba but I thought Folorunsho is male name and Modupe is for female? Maybe their names twisted the roles....
grin the woman is the husband while the wife is the prickful....

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by yommen: 6:21pm On Mar 10
Akwamkpuruamu:
Marriage no be anybody mate... Na real hardwork e be.

Wealth alone can't sustain marriage neither poverty. Academic excellence is even the worst to sustain marriage.

Two fools can sustain marriage more than two wise people

After 30 years?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by yinkeys(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10
Nothing bad
Her kids are all grown
Sugar boys will try to hustle her now lol
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by GodHimself: 6:22pm On Mar 10
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by casualobserver: 6:23pm On Mar 10
Acidosis:
Ahh cry

After 30 years? I believe they'll fix this.

48 years!

jeromestarks:
I can NEVER marry a woman who is wealthier than me.
And I will never allow my wife to be richer than me. Never!

Women misuse power. They tend to insult men at the slightest opportunity they get.

Your marriage can not last if your wife has as much money as you.

He married her when she was just a hair dresser. Mariam Babangida was one of her clients and that’s how she used her connection to get an oil block.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by oladapoayo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Your statement lack empathy my friend. They are not the reason for your frustration. Have a rethink of life,the poor are poor not because the rich made them so. May God help you!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Karlifate: 6:25pm On Mar 10
The man seems to have temper issues, and possibly philandering added to it.

The woman too get her own for body

If they can weather the storm for several decades, what changed
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Enculer2: 6:26pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Poor and miserable person.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10
Acidosis:
Ahh cry

After 30 years? I believe they'll fix this.
fix faya!

jez dey play!
cool
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by yewit37486: 6:30pm On Mar 10
Quite sad.
I remember he was banned from Ikoyi club for some time because he assaulted someone, so possibly has anger issues. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. I wish them well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Karlifate: 6:32pm On Mar 10
All these people saying she was "dashed" oil wells are simply ignorant.

Folorunsho Alakija, Globacom's Adenuga, Oriental's Indimi, some South-Easterner businessmen, etc all won the Marginal Field bid rounds, some years back.

While some were fortunate to hit oil in their oil blocs, some were unfortunate.

So, where's the "dashing of oil well" coming from

The only thing here is, if you have friends in Government, they could help facilitate the process, provided you greased the right palms grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Tripleoluwa(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10
This baba checked into an hotel around Leeki and met this fine newly recruited receptionist girl that I know. The baba was used to warm reception from staffs and former receptionist any time he checked in.

But this new girl no sabi am. The baba was shocked and mentioned his name. But the name no ring bell as omo aseh wey the babe be na. Na so baba vex say, I go let you know me. He just dash the babe $1k cash. I see the money when this girl brought it home. He still dash am brand new Sony Ericsson phone that time.

I use egbon adugbo collect from the money sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.