Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage (91263 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Never4getU: 7:15pm On Mar 10
Acidosis:
Ahh cry

After 30 years? I believe they'll fix this.

The man no fit do service again now. The woman it's still very much in service
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by luminouz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10
I talk am

Na only women be the creatures wey go get money and lose frame.

They think they don't need men or kids AGAIN
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by dangotesmummy: 7:16pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:
Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad
kiloletoyen? Why this hate and negative energy?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Nairalander248: 7:17pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:
Who knows, this one might be the next to die in helicopter crash like that Wigwe and his wife and son πŸ˜‚ After all the enjoyment, traveling all over the world, flying jets and helicopter up and down, eating chicken and turkey, drinking juice, shebi e don end? I Heard it was even cardboard they use in bringing their smelling dead bodies back from Ablord πŸ˜‚ When the fools where alive, you'll never see them doing anything for poor people, there own na to dey send their children go abroad go school, MIT, Cambridge, Oxford, as if na their kind dey go all those kind schools with their empty brain, while our own for here wey sabi book pass them 1000 times dey on strike, let them go and die abeg. How i wish they did open coffin the way they did for tb Joshua, i would have loved to see how their burnt and disfigured bodies would look like, make i laugh small and see weda all the enjoyment and millions go still dey show for their dead bodyπŸ˜‚ rubbish

How i wish God can take elumelu and that his three daughters next, i go too happy like mad

Same way person go happy to see you and your family die when you sweat to make money. Hediot
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by wildernessVoice: 7:17pm On Mar 10
Have mercy on LORD
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by luminouz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10
Mindlog:

Your wife is not your daughter......"control and discipline l" is out of it, better look for a dummy to marry.

Shut dafuq UP!!!

😊😊😊😊

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by wildernessVoice: 7:19pm On Mar 10
I wonder how some people envy the rich.
When I see some people rejoicing over the death of Wigwe and his loved ones, I wonder if there's iota of humanity left in them. Even on this forum, someone rejoicing and wishing Alakija death. No matter how rich you are, you can't touch the life of everybody, particularly large country like ours.
Instead of envy , pray for your own Abrahamic Covenant blessings otherwise you'll forever remain poor.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Lifemanage: 7:19pm On Mar 10
Dshocker:
Heard baba was busy spending madam's money on younglings with fresh 😺😺😺
That's whats keeping him alive na
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by folake4u(f): 7:19pm On Mar 10
yewit37486:

Yep. Meanwhile most comments are blaming the woman, writing epistles on not marrying rich women, without any consideration for how the husband might have played a role. I am sure she would have preferred to "stay married" if for nothing else but for appearances. To have reached this point of separation meant she likely had had it up to here.

I know right.

It's pathetic when 95% blame the woman when a marriage fails, without caring to know who's at fault.

The man also has his own issues but more often, everyone turns a blind eye when a man misbehave.

Yes, most times these women just want to stay married just for appearances.

Oh well, no one really knows what happened and I hope they find peace in their separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by almarthins(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10
nlfpmod:

https://thewillnews.com/folorunsho-alakija-and-husband-modupe-separate/

Na only God know how much nonsense the man permit. If u be boy, u no fit understand.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On Mar 10
gtassure:

That is typical Naija women for you!

And poor Nigerian women don't get divorced/separated?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by NovusHomo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10
purples25:

Could it be that the reason that you would divorce your wife if she bleaches her skin, Is because she will now be too fine and attract too many outside eyes? Is that why you hate the bleaching?

Do you bleach your skin? And do you believe bleaching makes someone attractive?

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Elidrisy20: 7:25pm On Mar 10
I'm interested
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by tophempire: 7:27pm On Mar 10
Nobody remembers that this woman started off by selling slaves to Europe....

Idiot don bleach her melanin finish
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Blitzking: 7:28pm On Mar 10
She probably married a so called yoruba demon...and he started enjoying the baby boy lifestyle..frequenting ikoyi tennis club and carrying the finest lagos bannies while his wife took solace in church activities as all slay Queen will end up in 5 to 20yrs from now...wishing them the best in their endeavours..
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Emychina(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

oga,this people didn't forced you not to hustle hard,they didn't owe anybody anything.. lets stop all those mentality of saying the rich dont help the poor. That's entitlement mentality. Stop the bitterness πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by FireUpNow(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10
TemmyT002:
Not surprised at all.
But they tried sha
30 years no be beans.
And they may still reconcile.

Some people will say it's because she is wealthier than her husband. But remember that even those who are not as rich do divorce.
People divorce irrespective of social and financial status.

Money alone cannot keep marriage together. So many factors come into play. Maybe one partner is cheating on the other so they have to go their separate ways
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Raalsalghul: 7:32pm On Mar 10
okito:
Firstly, they ve been married for 48 years. Secondly, this had been coming a long time. Uncle Mo as the hubby is fondly called has been a big time philanderer as the wife embraced gospel work. So I am not suprised at all. I was just hoping they ll stick this out considering their ages and the seeming longevity of their marriage. I wish them the best

Are you close to the family?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by NoToPile: 7:33pm On Mar 10
folake4u:

There have been reports that the man's been a philanderer in the past.

But suddenly, stupìd NL boys closed their eyes to that fact and saying trash about the woman.

Thought as much. Now add her health challenge plus a philadering husband it's much for anybody to bear.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by omonla10(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10
Their marriage is 48years old and not over 30yrs as suggested above..
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10
It is likely that one of them is bored of only one particular station.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by purejustice36: 7:34pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Only a Yoruba person reason like this with so much jealousy
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by folake4u(f): 7:35pm On Mar 10
NoToPile:

Thought as much. Now add her health challenge plus a philadering husband it's much for anybody to bear.

I know right.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Eunoiaa(f): 7:36pm On Mar 10
yewit37486:
Yep. Meanwhile most comments are blaming the woman, writing epistles on not marrying rich women, without any consideration for how the husband might have played a role. I am sure she would have preferred to "stay married" if for nothing else but for appearances. To have reached this point of separation meant she likely had had it up to here.

Ohhh, they are blaming her?

Foolish men. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I haven't gone through their comments yet.

But they used to use Folorunsha Alakija as lesson point for young women o. 🀣🀣

I think she also came out one time to say she still even cook for her husband or something despite her being a billionaire.

Dem nor let us hear word for Internet.

And you're absolutely right. Because her staying married was really great for APPEARANCES. And would have continued to be a good PR, but at some point, it just might not be worth it anymore.

I remember! She said she used to wash his undies too, lmaoooooo.

Like, I mean, whyyyy? She literally had no reason saying that or to pander 😭😭. She's Alakija. Even if you want to cosplay virtue, and wife materiality, e really get some kind embarrassing stage...ohh.

Let me go and see what my favourite feminist Ijay waya waya has to say about this.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Eunoiaa(f): 7:38pm On Mar 10
NoToPile:

For realll?

Oh, God.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by TinubuThief: 7:38pm On Mar 10
OgaSeun:
I dedicate this front page post to all Tinubu supporters..
God will bless us all and all our haters will perish.
Zombie without functioning brain

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Eunoiaa(f): 7:38pm On Mar 10
folake4u:
There have been reports that the man's been a philanderer in the past.

😭😭😭

Are you serious?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by lendahand(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10
mariahAngel:

I believe they'll eventually come back together, because they're already so used to each other.

All they just need is some time to cool off.
it doesn't work that way oo
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Ohuhunsulurep: 7:41pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

Imagine the wicked and bitter heart of a poor idiot,
This is the main reason you'll never be rich in your life, cus anytime you get rich, you'll surely die.
This is what those useless pulpit bandits are teaching their sheeps, to hate the rich people and remain poor so that they will enter the yeye kingdom of God, because it'll be hard for rich men to enter the kingdom.
Make una dey play
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by TheWinterBird(f): 7:45pm On Mar 10
At their old age? Smh
Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by Bayajjidda: 7:46pm On Mar 10
Domaining101:

But Elumelu does grant for youths yearly. What do you have against him?

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage by purples25(f): 7:47pm On Mar 10
NovusHomo:

Do you bleach your skin? And do you believe bleaching makes someone attractive?

I asked the first questions. It's only fair that you reply mine before I answer yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / 15-Year-Old β‚¦β€Ž500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.