Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Continuation Of Gifting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Continuation Of Gifting (1875 Views)

50,000 Naira Personal Gifting / 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuation Of Gifting by guobe: 7:45am On Mar 12
Greatness21:
I hope I will be lucky this time sir Guobe.
cheesy

VFD BANK

Which one be vfd bank
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by guobe: 7:47am On Mar 12
harlimat24:

So we that we were did not know about this then...but now have this chance yet you denied us ur generosity
In all spheres of life you must have rules that Govern it.
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by VictorIfe(m): 7:47am On Mar 12
guobe:

Sent

seen thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of Gifting by guobe: 7:47am On Mar 12
VictorIfe:

seen thank you sir
Uwc

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of Gifting by KBORN(m): 7:48am On Mar 12
guobe:
Will be gifting 10 people a sum of 1k each.
The money is not much but it can do one or two things for some people who may really be broke this period.
If you didn't benefit from the last gifting I did and you were in the thread and didn't see shishi from me,kindly indicate as this may just be your day.
If you don't really need the money please don't bother dropping account details.
Thanks and may God bless us all.
Need it,please!
SMARTCASH
God bless you.
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by harlimat24: 7:54am On Mar 12
guobe:

In all spheres of life you must have rules that Govern it.

Yes, but what about if the rules in the act of fluke benefit someone else by chance. As this will solve somethings this morning. But you are the God here
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by kpakpakpa(m): 7:57am On Mar 12
guobe:
Uwc
Thank you guobe.

9117036986 PALMPAY
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by kmaster007: 8:02am On Mar 12
Bossman no 4get me Biko. Make i send my aza
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:02am On Mar 12
guobe:
The money is not much but it can do one or two things for some people who may really be broke this period.
If you didn't benefit from the last gifting I did and you were in the thread and didn't see shishi from me,kindly indicate as this may just be your day.
If you don't really need the money please don't bother dropping account details.
Pls include sir
I showed interest on the last thread but wasn't selected.

Nothing is to small to an hungry man sad

Access bank
OG AZ
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by maysimsimple(m): 8:07am On Mar 12
9139289792. Sulaimon Ayorinde Opay.
Hope I'm lucky today

quote author=guobe post=128895781]Will be gifting 10 people a sum of 1k each.
Thanks and may God bless us all.[/quote]
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by Greatness21(m): 8:27am On Mar 12
guobe:

Which one be vfd bank
It's a microfinance bank.

You can send it to my UBA sir.

Thmks
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by obinna58(m): 8:36am On Mar 12
guobe:
Na boss you be
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by Goldenfinger5(m): 8:41am On Mar 12
guobe:
Thanks and may God bless us kall.

Opay 9056740947

Thank you
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by DonBenny77(m): 8:44am On Mar 12
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by Ejanlaa: 8:46am On Mar 12
guobe:
Guobe
Pls help me
Kuda bank
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by guobe: 8:46am On Mar 12
ImpregnaTor:
Pls include sir
I showed interest on the last thread but wasn't selected.

Nothing is to small to an hungry man sad

Access bank
OG AZ
Sent

Re: Continuation Of Gifting by guobe: 8:51am On Mar 12
Ejanlaa:

Guobe
Pls help me
Kuda bank
Sent
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by quenchfire: 8:52am On Mar 12
guobe:

Sent
boss please make i drop too

Please sir
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by care4you: 9:03am On Mar 12
guobe:

7060584886=palmpay

Re: Continuation Of Gifting by 22o62021: 9:07am On Mar 12
guobe:

I have given you before and there is a comment I saw you making one day that you have more than one account you use in accessing money from Mr Tongolo.

Lateema

Thanks
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by JAOS(m): 9:56am On Mar 12
guobe pls
dont ignore me
FIRST BANK
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by yellowgarri2(m): 10:22am On Mar 12
guobe:
0701120067 Access Bank
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by Zee0007: 10:44am On Mar 12
Baba guobe. I didn't get the last time you did a giveaway.

guobe:
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by TheBlueDiamond(m): 10:48am On Mar 12
okay nww
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by frbona: 10:51am On Mar 12
Opay

Bless up
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by WhiteBalaclava: 10:54am On Mar 12
Zenith

You’ve always ignored my appeals for help

I hope I get lucky today
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by guobe: 10:55am On Mar 12
yellowgarri2:
0701120067 Access Bank
Why are you being dishonest.I sent you 2k the last time. I will never ever send to this moniker again.
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by Illegal1(m): 10:55am On Mar 12
guobe:

omoh........senior man abeg remeber dis time nah..

i never get shishi from all ur giving,abeg make dis one no pass me...nah beg i dey

U.b.a bank
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by guobe: 10:58am On Mar 12
WhiteBalaclava:
Zenith

You’ve always ignored my appeals for help

I hope I get lucky today
You were not in the last thread
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by quenchfire: 10:58am On Mar 12
embarassed

Guobe please
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by yellowgarri2(m): 10:59am On Mar 12
guobe:

Why are you being dishonest.I sent you 2k the last time. I will never ever send to this moniker again.
I acknowledged it then, I thought this is a new giveaway sir. I'm sorry if I break any rules.
Re: Continuation Of Gifting by Proddigeyy(m): 11:00am On Mar 12
guobe:

You were not in the last thread
never gotten anything from you sir..

Please I remain loyal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo / Ladies, Take A Hint! / How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.