Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On (10976 Views)

How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance / Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Not Displaying Any Digit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On by saintneo(m): 8:27am On Mar 13
Kennyswag:
there is no breaker attached to the meter

That's dangerous! There should be a breaker to protect the meter from overloads. Possibly, the meter might be faulty. The best thing to do it to contact your DISCO.
Re: My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On by brownbib(m): 9:01am On Mar 13
Thats a Mojec meter.
Try calling a professional to recertify the input and output terminals.
Re: My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On by BALLOSKI: 9:30am On Mar 13
emmatony:
The voltage in your area is low
Possible cause.
Re: My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On by BALLOSKI: 9:35am On Mar 13
Kennyswag:
Please help my prepaid meter is tripping off and on.

What could be the problem?

Is there any code i can dial?

It is an Actaris ace 9000 SP meter

Mods please take to fp
It's your meter before the cutout or after the cutout? If It's before the meter, then get back to me.

Na Mojec meter you de call by its generic name so?
Re: My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On by Kennyswag: 11:51am On Mar 13
BALLOSKI:
It's your meter before the cutout or after the cutout? If It's before the meter, then get back to me.

Na Mojec meter you de call by its generic name so?
after the cutout.

Actaris single phase meter.
Re: My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On by Kennyswag: 11:52am On Mar 13
saintneo:

That's dangerous! There should be a breaker to protect the meter from overloads. Possibly, the meter might be faulty. The best thing to do it to contact your DISCO.
ok thanks.
Re: My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On by BALLOSKI: 6:17pm On Mar 13
Kennyswag:
after the cutout.

Actaris single phase meter.
That's why your meter is going on and off. If there's anything with your cutout or some partial contact, the meter would go off. Notice if you remove the "fuse", the light goes off? That's a wrong connection. I don't know why your DISCO allowed that.
Re: My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On by sexyto(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14
Kennyswag

post=128904592:

inside the meter?
Yes, not inside but links to the meter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recommended Glasses For Viewing Solar Eclipse / NIMET Predicts Less Rainfall In 2016 / How To Get Mtn 5gb For 50naira 10gb For 100naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.