Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic (886 Views)

He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by DyshApp: 3:15pm On Mar 12
Nollywood actress Rita Dominic has revealed the reason she waited till the age of 46 to get married.

According to the actress, she wanted to marry for the right reasons and not due to societal pressure.

She stated that, while she met a number of decent men, they were not compatible, and she is not a person to force things that aren’t working.

I wanted to be sure that I was married for the right reasons, not for the reasons that stemmed from societal pressure,” said the actress.

“Even before I got married, the pressure was there for years, but I just turned a deaf ear.

“Like I always say, I will marry the man of my dreams and not the man society dreams for me.

“If anything goes wrong tomorrow, I will be the one left to pick up the pieces, not the society.”

Rita Dominic and Fidelis Anosike tied the knot traditionally in April 2022.

The wedding ceremony took place in North Yorkshire, England, in November 2022.

The grand ceremonies were well attended by both of their industry colleagues.

👉if you did not hear about Oluchi! 😂 then you're missing, checkout our Relationship Talk group for more Gist

Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by CountinBlessins(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12
Who asked?
Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by WorkTheTalk(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12
Your marriage, your choice. Happy married life.
Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by Zonefree(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12
Thank God for old age cos na only old age dey humble most of our Nigerian feminists.

Our esteemed old Nairaland feminists no dey shout "Menascum" again. They're now acting like angels.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by Negroid001(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12
Expired product was waiting for the right simp.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by tochez24(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12
Negroid001:
Expired product was waiting for the right simp.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It can't be me and my sons i tell you⚠️
Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by GodHimself: 4:35pm On Mar 12
They both look good.

DyshApp:
Nollywood actress Rita Dominic has revealed the reason she waited till the age of 46 to get married.

According to the actress, she wanted to marry for the right reasons and not due to societal pressure.

She stated that, while she met a number of decent men, they were not compatible, and she is not a person to force things that aren’t working.

I wanted to be sure that I was married for the right reasons, not for the reasons that stemmed from societal pressure,” said the actress.

“Even before I got married, the pressure was there for years, but I just turned a deaf ear.

“Like I always say, I will marry the man of my dreams and not the man society dreams for me.

“If anything goes wrong tomorrow, I will be the one left to pick up the pieces, not the society.”

Rita Dominic and Fidelis Anosike tied the knot traditionally in April 2022.

The wedding ceremony took place in North Yorkshire, England, in November 2022.

The grand ceremonies were well attended by both of their industry colleagues.

👉if you did not hear about Oluchi! 😂 then you're missing, checkout our Relationship Talk group for more Gist
Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by dkidd: 4:57pm On Mar 12
God done help u now u done dey form say na ur doings. Better humble urself madam Benson and Hedges

2 Likes

Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by EconomistXplain: 7:01pm On Mar 12
She dey do care giver work for old people for UK now...ani ein husband no b billionaire again..?
Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by Darvic: 8:41pm On Mar 12
Even if you waited till you're 60yo
That's your own cup of tea oh.

Our team will make your moving day a hitch and stress free day, we are affordable and reliable, check out our flyer below..

Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by malcom1X: 9:55pm On Mar 12
dkidd:
God done help u now u done dey form say na ur doings. Better humble urself madam Benson and Hedges

I remember this lady dey like smoke for movies dey form high class that year.
This people should be pitied.
Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12
Instead of telling us why the men that bleeped u tear never proprosed marriage to u u`re here telling gullible pple why u chose to marry at 46, as if it`s the responsibility of women to propose marriage to their men. Which lady deliberately dreams of getting married at the age her first child is supposed 2b in a higher institution of learnining? Hanty pls tell us another lie cos this one is stale.

1 Like

Re: Why I Waited Until 46 To Get Married – Rita Dominic by Demigod22: 1:56pm On Mar 13
You waited or you were whoring? If husband no come you go force am?

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Start A Relationship. / Suggestions On The Best Gifts To Give Ur Valentine! / It's My Wedding And I'll Cry If I Want To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.