Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV (38039 Views)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ekeneegwu(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13
SonOfDSoil01:
hahaha 😂😂see pains everywhere,now along coward like your ancestors….Arindin😂

Hahahah when your done laughing at your coerced doom .. suffering and smiling she goat .. by the time your are being lynched for stealing I wont piss on you ..

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 5:11pm On Mar 13
Morphinne:

I should normally not be engaging you but silence is not always the best answer for a pathological fuul. Your reason for the Igbos not voting for anybody except their son, Obi is that the APC has done nothing in the SE, right? Please tell me, what has Obi done in Lagos and for Lagosians to warrant getting so much votes and supports from the Yorubas and what has Atiku done for the good people of Osun state to warrant winning a Yoruba man in his homestead? Osun and Lagos giving their votes to outsiders and without any fear of intimidation shows nothing but a tolerant society. Kano, Zamfara, Bauchi and many other northern states giving Tinubu that much votes despite not being their son and despite having a Christian pastor wife shows nothing but tolerance and heterogeneity.
The reason why Tinubu and Atiku were able to get so much vote in the North and South West respectively is that these two regions were open-minded, democratic and gave room for competition (just what we all want for Nigeria)
You also said the APC did nothing for the SE, I’ll like to remind you that the Buhari’s 8-year Administration showed the SE more federal presence in the area of infrastructure than any other Nigerian government since 1999 (I know you are too dull to know this but go and ask your father)
I’m not even trying convince you to vote for any outsider in the next election because the outsiders don’t even rate your region anymore. I’m only asking you to tell us your own definition of bigotry because what happened during the last election ultimately showed us which region was bigoted and the ones that welcoming and open for progressive competition. Buhari’s re-election and BAT’s presidential election winning shows that you can become Nigeria’s president with or without the SE votes meaning that you are inconsequential in the scheme of things. No presidential candidate can win this prestigious seat without the North and the South west but you see that East grin
The south East is politically naive because you are too dull, predictable and homogeneous unlike the two other regions and even the more mature SS that are very heterogeneous.

All these epistle you wrote just shows that you don't have sense naturally. Oga go and get a meaningful job stop wasting your life. I just came in from a meeting where meaningful discussions were made, and I saw this rubbish you wrote.

Imagine the nonsense you wrote so they must give their vote to other regions, so it is not based on who they think is competent. Peter Obi sold himself to lagos electorates and he was their choice
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 5:45pm On Mar 13
Ekeneegwu:

Hahahah when your done laughing at your coerced doom .. suffering and smiling she goat .. by the time your are being lynched for stealing I wont piss on you ..
idiat😂 I come your papa house come beg for food? Go your barren region and see how you savages are killing yourselfs over a plate of Akpu😂

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Typewriter(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13
If Seyi law and his likes think they are right. Then it shows they are still slaves to lies, and only truth can set them free.

If Jaja of opobo a igbo slave but was made king because of the great wisdom they saw in him by the king makers of bonny (opobo) kindom, then President Nelson Mandela a slave prisoner was found good enough and wisdom prevailed upon D W Clarke to free him from prison after 27 long years to become the first black president of South Africa shows Dé Clark has realised that wisdom is superior to apartheid regime he is heading.

But wait, is Nigeria as a whole not slaves to their colonial masters including the Seyi law fore fathers?

We all are one form of slave or another, hence the dictum. Might is right and truly who is free? No one.

Let us choose our leaders out of merit of competence and capacity to lead above the merit of sentiments for tribal, religious deceptive voices and godfathers arrangements for corruption elements rule over us. Remember shegge Dan banza and doom are always the result in store for all of us.

Stupidity is when you precipitated actively in your enslavement just to prove cheap political points.

Muslim/Muslim ticket has made food cheaper in the north, so much that Hausa states are no longer suffering from bandits and gunmen kidnappings?

2027 is on the way, slaves will vote for their slave masters again, as they wished to be free. Stupidity has seized so many for so long and for too much disrepair a nation like ours (O Nigeria arise!)
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Typewriter(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13
The 2023 Elections:

In 2023, Nigerians headed to the polls to elect a new president after eight years under Muhammadu Buhari. The stakes were high, considering Nigeria’s status as Africa’s largest economy and most populous country, with over 214 million people 1.
Rising food prices, exacerbated by the conflict in Ukraine, affected citizens. The closure of borders to imports and scarcity of foreign exchange contributed to inflation, which reached nearly 29%, the highest in two decades (20 years backwardness)
The cost of basic goods, including essentials like tomatoes and vegetable oil, impacted families. Balancing the cost of living with government spending became a challenge.

Nigeria’s reliance on oil revenue faced hurdles due to declining production and mismanagement of accrued revenue funds.

The country must harness its youthful population and address unemployment

Leadership and Wisdom:
The story of Jaja of Opobo, an Igbo slave who became king due to his wisdom, amongst bonny opobo kindom resonates. .Similarly, Nelson Mandela’s journey from prisoner to South Africa’s first black president underscores the power of wisdom over oppressive regimes as De W Clarke saw it wise to set him free from political imprisonment to rule South Africa.

But wait are we, as Nigerians, not former slaves or are we still slaves to our colonial past?

The dictum “Might is right” prevails, leaving no one truly free

*Choosing Leaders Wisely:*
Let’s prioritize competence and leadership capacity over tribal sentiments, religious biases, and godfather arrangements. Corruption thrives when we compromise on merit.
Remember the consequences: “shegge Dan banza” (deception) and doom await us if we continue down this path.

Stupidity and Political Points:
Participating actively in our own enslavement for political gains is sheer stupidity. We must rise above such shortsightedness

The Muslim/Muslim Ticket:
The North’s experience with a Muslim/Muslim ticket shows that it can lead to negative outcomes, such as expensive food prices and worsening security especially in the Hausa states . We should learn from these examples

Looking Ahead to 2027:
As 2027 approaches, let’s break free from the cycle of voting for slave masters. We must demand better leadership, rooted in wisdom and competence.
Nigeria, it’s time to arise and shape our destiny! 🇳🇬
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Morphinne: 7:11pm On Mar 13
Realtruth2023:

All these epistle you wrote just shows that you don't have sense naturally. Oga go and get a meaningful job stop wasting your life. I just came in from a meeting where meaningful discussions were made, and I saw this rubbish you wrote.

Imagine the nonsense you wrote so they must give their vote to other regions, so it is not based on who they think is competent. Peter Obi sold himself to lagos electorates and he was their choice
Omo werey grin I get your time
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by adejades: 7:18pm On Mar 13
I am not a fan of the gentleman PO. But what is shameful in almost winning a presidential election as an "outsider" with no existing political structure?

That to me is VICTORY. Others should cover their faces in shame and read the handwriting on the wall. Sending a strong signal to the ruling class that their time is over. If our political space can be this competitive without being influenced by money, then we are on the right path as a nation. The right step of many steps to take I would say.

BlowYourMind:
Losing election can be devastating, Peter girigory Obi people are still aggressive, grieving and mourning the shameful defeat of Peter obi
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13
SonOfDSoil01:
idiat😂 I come your papa house come beg for food? Go your barren region and see how you savages are killing yourselfs over a plate of Akpu😂

Cursed generations of a pauper … go get a life house boy … come I get work for you make you come Dey pack my dog shit … olodo

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 8:03pm On Mar 13
Ekeneegwu:

Cursed generations of a pauper … go get a life house boy … come I get work for you make you come Dey pack my dog shit … olodo

cheesy Okoro abeg rest, all this nwa boy wey wey oga manage give peanut go come online Dey form billionaire grin you go find food chop before hunger kill you after hawking under the hot Lagos traffic….cursed migrant😂
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13
SonOfDSoil01:
cheesy Okoro abeg rest, all this nwa boy wey wey oga manage give peanut go come online Dey form billionaire grin you go find food chop before hunger kill you after hawking under the hot Lagos traffic….cursed migrant😂

Lagos wey your papa sell him grave yard for money .. carry your slave mentality go sleep agbo seller like you …
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by PHAYOL81: 8:08pm On Mar 13
Realtruth2023:

I like when you emphasise on IQ, because it show very well your deficiency. See one thing i have seen among Yorubas is the elites in their circle are not tribalists, but rather it is the poorest of the poor that are tribalists and the elites use them as willing tools to consolidate their grab on power. Mere reading your rants, I can tell that you are a hungry ludite not worth any substance in the South West. Again I love your obsession with obidients which shows clearly that you are intimidated by the movement because it is organic and it is made up of people who want a better Nigeria.

I actually overrated the OB!D!ENTS level of IQ when I likened it to the daft. The daft himself will be offended right now;you're actually misrepresenting the group if you're a member as I suspect. How d'you determine the mindset of a caucus of elites meeting together? 'You honestly think Obi meeting with Seyi Tinubu meant both are having relationship laden with unblemished goodwill? Or because you see Tinubu and Atiku together at a function, does it mean either of the two would not befall the other giving the chance?
What those people show at meetings denote diplomatic requirement. They're trying to be politically correct but each one of them have their interests that they each guide jealously. In the same interest, that Dangote sat at a table dining with Elumelu and Otedola doesn't mean each of them don't have their political interests which may be different from one another but the FRIENDSHIP CODE means they shelf it whenever they're together to pursue common goal. In fact, each may be sponsor for different candidate underground. Of course, they don't support no one with their official handles but can air their views using pseudo handles you can't link to them. SM is a faceless platform and unless you deliberately reveal yourself, any poster can be anybody irrespective of the comment.
THE ONLY ASPECT I CAN AGREE ON IS HAVING A TONY ELUMELU ARGUING WITH YOU OVER HIS FINANCIAL STATUS. Nay, he'll just laugh off your id!ocy if you unknowingly call him a pauper under one of his unofficial handles.
Worry more about what you'll eat and don't go about projecting HUNGER on everyone. Not everyone is having a bad time as you are.

PS: REMEMBER THIS AIN'T TO TELL YOU I'M ANYTHING BUT TO CORRECT YOUR WRONG MINDSET.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by kcowen(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13
I have been preaching peace and reconciliation since after the elections.
This is not the way to achieve it,there are better ways to pass the message.
And quite frankly,this particular message,he passed it in flying colours,very commendable.
Pls how do you like your asun?
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by lagosrd: 9:08pm On Mar 13
If at this age you don't know what to say politically or otherwise , them expect anything thrown at you. I salute the courage of the guy of LP at taking a swipe at the governorship stuff at that age. Not all these half naked comedians
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 9:37pm On Mar 13
Ekeneegwu:

Lagos wey your papa sell him grave yard for money .. carry your slave mentality go sleep agbo seller like you …
grin Ekene, go pay your Yoruba landlord, you will continue to slave for us, as long has your existence is tight around ragos….Cursed slave migrant😂
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ekeneegwu(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13
SonOfDSoil01:
grin Ekene, go pay your Yoruba landlord, you will continue to slave for us, as long has your existence is tight around ragos….Cursed slave migrant😂

Agric-fowl check oo me wey don japa comot .. ..you cursed baboon with bloated anus with no future you no get respect na were your mama Dey sell her yansh for obalende junction you Dey sleep .. make you no go cure the infection wey your mama give you, cursed incestuous family .. . 🤒de
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 10:16am On Mar 14
PHAYOL81:

I actually overrated the OB!D!ENTS level of IQ when I likened it to the daft. The daft himself will be offended right now;you're actually misrepresenting the group if you're a member as I suspect. How d'you determine the mindset of a caucus of elites meeting together? 'You honestly think Obi meeting with Seyi Tinubu meant both are having relationship laden with unblemished goodwill? Or because you see Tinubu and Atiku together at a function, does it mean either of the two would not befall the other giving the chance?
What those people show at meetings denote diplomatic requirement. They're trying to be politically correct but each one of them have their interests that they each guide jealously. In the same interest, that Dangote sat at a table dining with Elumelu and Otedola doesn't mean each of them don't have their political interests which may be different from one another but the FRIENDSHIP CODE means they shelf it whenever they're together to pursue common goal. In fact, each may be sponsor for different candidate underground. Of course, they don't support no one with their official handles but can air their views using pseudo handles you can't link to them. SM is a faceless platform and unless you deliberately reveal yourself, any poster can be anybody irrespective of the comment.
THE ONLY ASPECT I CAN AGREE ON IS HAVING A TONY ELUMELU ARGUING WITH YOU OVER HIS FINANCIAL STATUS. Nay, he'll just laugh off your id!ocy if you unknowingly call him a pauper under one of his unofficial handles.
Worry more about what you'll eat and don't go about projecting HUNGER on everyone. Not everyone is having a bad time as you are.

PS: REMEMBER THIS AIN'T TO TELL YOU I'M ANYTHING BUT TO CORRECT YOUR WRONG MINDSET.

Oga go and get something meaningful to do with your life you are a disgrace to manhood, to your family and your lineage. Simple condom would have prevented a nuisance like you to be born.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 10:17am On Mar 14
Morphinne:

Omo werey grin I get your time

You don't have sense.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by charlsecy(m): 11:52am On Mar 14
Nahunger:
Indeed twitter is light years ahead of nairaland, something I saw almost 3 days ago, is now on front page
Nairaland is a forum.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by PHAYOL81: 8:16pm On Mar 14
Realtruth2023:

Oga go and get something meaningful to do with your life you are a disgrace to manhood, to your family and your lineage. Simple condom would have prevented a nuisance like you to be born.

YOU'RE already emotional? Damn! Anyway what I wrote is just an enlightenment. I understand the pain you're undergoing but sha, take it easy on yourself.
Besides, like I said somewhere before, what I do with my days ain't nobody's business, not yours too. You should be more concerned about how to better your life. Bye!
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Cantonese: 4:30pm On Mar 15
CannibalTorment:
Hehehehehehehe, I am not Your mother, I didn't cause your depression, if you are running after me for sympathy for your family, I don't sympathize with criminals, your depression void you of sense, you have to repeat what I wrote, what a shackled disaster life you are living, no idea, quite empty, well this is last time I will reply you, you are looking for who to cry to , you have come to the wrong place, no time for embittered and grieving people

I understand your pain. However I must now remind you that you are absolute worthless and definitely cannot fathom what how to go about your miserable life. Certainly you are born of worthless parents and you will continue the same way.

You do not even seem to know your gender? You imbecilic rat. You do not even know if you are either a male or a female. Clearly you are a very confused under the bridge dwelling fellow. Certainly you must be one of those beggars parading the streets, searching dustbins, looking skinny and scrawny, for crumbs.

Sociopaths like you must not be permitted to open your foul smelling mouths on social media spaces. You clearly are a very depraved and depressed youth, a complete NFA with nothing to offer to your own worthless self or society. While youths like you do things worthwhile, you choose to display your mental disorder and poverty in public spaces.

How are you to be blamed, when you cannot construct very simple English sentences?

I have already advised you to enter into a mortal embrace with the nearest transformer to you. Once again, in the alternative, you may look out for moving trucks, struggle for your daily crumbs and get under them thereafter.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 8:49am On Mar 16
PHAYOL81:

YOU'RE already emotional? Damn! Anyway what I wrote is just an enlightenment. I understand the pain you're undergoing but sha, take it easy on yourself.
Besides, like I said somewhere before, what I do with my days ain't nobody's business, not yours too. You should be more concerned about how to better your life. Bye!

Just shut up, you overestimate your relevance. Oga I am advising you, go and busy yourself and stop wasting away being an otimkpu to elites that don't give a hoot about your existence.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 9:08pm On Mar 17
PHAYOL81:

You are a joker seriously. Go and get a job and be useful to yourself. This gaslighting won't work.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by PHAYOL81: 10:04pm On Mar 17
Realtruth2023:

You are a joker seriously. Go and get a job and be useful to yourself. This gaslighting won't work.

ARE you still on this? YOU needing attention badly that you keep responding to same post multiple times at different times? I have even forgotten you exist only to bump on your new mention now.
Alright, thanks. I'll get myself a job. Are you happy now?SMH!
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 10:30pm On Mar 17
PHAYOL81:

ARE you still on this? YOU needing attention badly that you keep responding to same post multiple times at different times? I have even forgotten you exist only to bump on your new mention now.
Alright, thanks. I'll get myself a job. Are you happy now?SMH!

Oga go and get a decent job and stop defending thieves in govt.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by PHAYOL81: 10:48pm On Mar 17
Realtruth2023:

Oga go and get a decent job and stop defending thieves in govt.

ARE you severely dumb with your pathetic nature? JUST TOLD YOU NOW I'D ACCEPTED YOUR ADVICE AND WOULD GET MYSELF A JOB, WHY STILL CRYING AROUND MY MENTION?

Okay, I'll get myself a decent job. I'll hit the road first light tomorrow in pursuant of it. Thanks and sleep well.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 9:31pm On Mar 19
PHAYOL81:

ARE you severely dumb with your pathetic nature? JUST TOLD YOU NOW I'D ACCEPTED YOUR ADVICE AND WOULD GET MYSELF A JOB, WHY STILL CRYING AROUND MY MENTION?

Okay, I'll get myself a decent job. I'll hit the road first light tomorrow in pursuant of it. Thanks and sleep well.

Oga go and get a decent job. I will continue to haunt you with this. Anytime you make a lousy tribalistic comment, I will remind you of the need to get a decent job not the 30k propaganda salary job you have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Shades Nigerian Celebrities After Banky W's Proposal / Joy Oghenekevwe Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.