Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV (38030 Views)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Gossiphub: 8:33pm On Mar 12
BlowYourMind:
Losing election can be devastating, Peter girigory Obi people are still aggressive, grieving and mourning the shameful defeat of Peter obi

You go cry tire. Wailing Wailer.

Peter Obi no gree knack your ma and he will never knack her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Gossiphub: 8:34pm On Mar 12
Majesty7:

May God don't let us see Obidense. They are too stupid. I have never seen an extremely daft movement like that. Generation of hate and emotional blackmailers that will abuse you but cry to heaven if they are abused back.

A senseless and visionless movement of thieves, fraudsters and irresponsible kids.

Wailing Wailer. You go cry blood.

Ntoor

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Gossiphub: 8:36pm On Mar 12
papiwyte:
Violent labourers will surely drag him. Instead of them to be peaceful and win more votes for 2027 they keep attacking and abusing people, don't worry we still serve you labourers breakfast 2027.....

The one wey you stole. How market?

Rice is 80k+ a bag.

Wailing Wailer.

5 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Irupetepete: 8:39pm On Mar 12
Majesty7:

May God don't let us see Obidense. They are too stupid. I have never seen an extremely daft movement like that. Generation of hate and emotional blackmailers that will abuse you but cry to heaven if they are abused back.

A senseless and visionless movement of thieves, fraudsters and irresponsible kids.
u see say na u no get sense, the person, I mean Eni to fun seyi law ni upper cut, omoluabi wa ni...
Without mincing word, seyi law is a failed comedian...

6 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by WantsandMore: 8:40pm On Mar 12
BlowYourMind:
Losing election can be devastating, Peter girigory Obi people are still aggressive, grieving and mourning the shameful defeat of Peter obi
those people are quick to curse & distort your image like dey did to Tinubu, Bashir El Rufai & anyone with an opposing view. Crazy movement

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by TechSkill: 8:41pm On Mar 12
magoo10:
Somebody should pick this guy's call before frustration kill him.
best caption lol

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Adewale1603(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12
Stopped downloading at just 23% due to network failure abi data exhausted

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by chatinent: 8:41pm On Mar 12
Seyi has been lamenting of late..

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Tonididdyx: 8:44pm On Mar 12
Bubu4Sea:
I have no idea who is more tribalist

The Yoruba Emilokans or the Northerners

... The northerns own we go blame am on illetracy but the yorubas own, I can't fit to explain is like amala was swapped for brain fluids

5 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Tonididdyx: 8:46pm On Mar 12
This uppercut na KO... Na red oil on white polo... Is not going anywhere soon

.... Anytime this black thing tok too much just remind am say e still dey 23%
... Some people mouth na Giletin 😁

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Akharmony: 8:47pm On Mar 12
That last part enta abg .

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by BlowYourMind: 8:48pm On Mar 12
Gossiphub:

You go cry tire. Wailing Wailer.

Peter Obi no gree knack your ma and he will never knack her.
You think everyone is your ma that is knacking you, stop generalizing the social vices in your family, leave the crying in your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ofunaofu: 8:50pm On Mar 12
obaidan:
Seyi Law appears to want to kill the little brand he has built for himself. He is actually stupid for wanting to play the slavery jab, i think he's tired of that comedy career, he is ready to risk it all to become PA to Seyi Tinubu

You have said it all, bro. Seyi Law just wants to be following Seyi Tinubu to be hanging around aso villa.

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12
U should be joking comparing Nairaland to Twitter, how ?? grin
Nahunger:
grin

Indeed twitter is light years ahead of nairaland, something I saw almost 3 days ago, is now on front page today, chai 🤧
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by happney65: 8:53pm On Mar 12
hopefulLandlord:
I really think GRV's past social media posts supporting Igbos his bearing "chinedu" and most importantly his inability to speak Youruba fluently and worse his inability to pronounce his own Yoruba name "Gbadebo" but instead said "Gbarebo o gentle" just gave APC ammunitions to destroy him and APC gleefully did. I feel his political career is over as far as Yoruba land is concerned unless something unprecedentedly good and favourable happens to him

Story.

Was it gbadebo when Tinubu himself that is president today once said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria. Did he say it or he didn't?

Or was it Gbadebo when the Oba of Lagos said he was going to throw the Igbo's into the ocean if they vote against the then APC in Jimi Agbaje and Ambode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by sokera: 8:53pm On Mar 12
This Seyi law just don’t get it, your messed up the day you married from that tribe, and another thing is after battle you keep your weapon in your Arsenal for another war… Tinubu beat Obi, Sanwo Olu beat the half blooded yoruba GRV so you won the battles so just keep your weapon for another war… we the true progressive family already are in hibernation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by wiseoneking: 8:54pm On Mar 12
And they are all married to Igbo women. Seyi’s wife Ebere should serve him a divorce letter for disgracing her half Igbo/yoruba kids. Is do shocking to know the number of prominent Yoruba men that are married to Igbo women. The desire for Igbo mixed kid of Yoruba males on the rise despite all these Gbadevour case.

So kuti’ and soyinka’ s who are defendants of Yoruba slaves are now second class yoruba

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Chucks13: 8:54pm On Mar 12
bestman09:
sad
23%? I think he stopped downloading at 9%!
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by brightovio007(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12
obaidan:
Seyi Law appears to want to kill the little brand he has built for himself. He is actually stupid for wanting to play the slavery jab, i think he's tired of that comedy career, he is ready to risk it all to become PA to Seyi Tinubu
Looking for relevance from my turn

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Tallesty1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12
hopefulLandlord:
I really think GRV's past social media posts supporting Igbos his bearing "chinedu" and most importantly his inability to speak Youruba fluently and worse his inability to pronounce his own Yoruba name "Gbadebo" but instead said "Gbarebo o gentle" just gave APC ammunitions to destroy him and APC gleefully did. I feel his political career is over as far as Yoruba land is concerned unless something unprecedentedly good and favourable happens to him
If the above hadn't happened, they would have looked for other reasons.

Pray tell, what did Agbaje do that made APC supporters call him 'Jimchukwu

4 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by NinjaMetahuman: 9:01pm On Mar 12
hopefulLandlord:
not even the gods can save his political career in lagos or Yoruba land.

That's why the foolish boy is not even trying anymore.
He knows he is done. That's why he is fully pandering to Ibo bigots on twitter now.
So he can continue to make money from donations and Elon musk engagement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by GenFunction: 9:02pm On Mar 12
What? Lol...Again o
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by EmperorFred: 9:05pm On Mar 12
Nahunger:
grin

Indeed twitter is light years ahead of nairaland, something I saw almost 3 days ago, is now on front page today, chai 🤧
That's why I stopped nairaland
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by NinjaMetahuman: 9:07pm On Mar 12
Tallesty1:

because jimichuku pandered to the ibos instead of just running a campaign like a sane person.

Ask yourself why they didn't call jandor, jandorchukwu?

Apc saw that there is nothing they can use against jandor, so they made chinedu the face of the opposition in lagos instead of pdp.

Then as usual, our resident emotional ediots fell for it as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by frankyychiji(f): 9:08pm On Mar 12
I remember when we had to rescue this guy from journalist kemi oluloyo that year grin

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Advocate500: 9:08pm On Mar 12
hopefulLandlord:
he was so unpopular that the popular candidate needed to threaten his supporters with death and assault,oga abeg talk another thing, popularity is tested at the poll not on the pages of social media,GRV has shown he is very popular among the people of Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Meliziz: 9:10pm On Mar 12

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by newoffer: 9:10pm On Mar 12
[Whoever manages the clown should work very hard.quote author=obaidan post=128907044]Seyi Law appears to want to kill the little brand he has built for himself. He is actually stupid for wanting to play the slavery jab, i think he's tired of that comedy career, he is ready to risk it all to become PA to Seyi Tinubu[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by frankyychiji(f): 9:11pm On Mar 12
BlowYourMind:
Lol..

That jab go pain seyi Wella like when kemi oluloyo said his little daughter was ugly. Seyi nearly ran mad that year grin

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by bentenny(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12
😄😄😄😄😄
Seyi law nah low budget baba suwe
Vawulence 😄

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by hopefulLandlord: 9:12pm On Mar 12
Tallesty1:

Fair enough they probably would've looked for other reasons but he made it way easy for them, don't you agree?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life / Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.