Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV (38016 Views)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by pacespot(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12
That Salako guy gave a apt description of that Seyi Law, the only thing is that he gave him a little compliment by saying his jokes are worth 23% of Baba Suwe's grin cheesy 😂😅🤣
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by hosemujica: 12:03am On Mar 13
Wait o! His last name is “LAW” he’s living and working in the UK, yet he’s talking about returned slaves? Tribalism has rendered this guy useless .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by lesbiconverter: 12:15am On Mar 13
CommonSense1967:
IPOB RETARDS are known clowns 🤡
wetin concern IPOB with 2 yorubas fighting? 🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by xxxx999jon: 12:23am On Mar 13
Olalekanbanky1:
Seyi law is 100% right

And the reply he got is not funny kiss
I swear ... Very lame to even think legit even quote just a random person online it's very sad . .
How have this people stopp so low quoting just anyone everyone online are they that dumb?

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by BlowYourMind: 12:27am On Mar 13
phorget:

Your father is so uncultured and the trait is right there in you, check on your families I'm sure some of them might be contemplating suicide already due to Ebola syndromes.
I know you will surely outlined your family dilemma, but because your family members are committing suicide because of ebola desecration, doesn't mean others share your predicament, keep your suicide and ebola in your generations. it for you and you only
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by psalmsjob: 12:31am On Mar 13
Nahunger:
grin

Indeed twitter is light years ahead of nairaland, something I saw almost 3 days ago, is now on front page today, chai 🤧

Actually it's not about light years apart it's basically because Nairaland is a Forum for discussing intellectually things like what you saw on twitter while twitter is a microblogging app for broadcasting breaking news headlines for comments.

Nairaland is doing great for what it is ...forget the NK.cows and PO.idiots that pollute the air once in a while when they find their voices grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by favor914: 1:09am On Mar 13
psalmsjob:

Actually it's not about light years apart it's basically because Nairaland is a Forum for discussing intellectually things like what you saw on twitter while twitter is a microblogging app for broadcasting breaking news headlines for comments.

Nairaland is doing great for what it is ...forget the NK.cows and PO.idiots that pollute the air once in a while when they find their voices grin
They are the worst, them done mess the forum up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by YesDaddyTill203: 1:34am On Mar 13
That GRV is a confirmed omo ale IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Nahunger(m): 2:00am On Mar 13
psalmsjob:

Lol
You are right 👍

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Nahunger(m): 2:01am On Mar 13
Penisman:

What do you expect?

When the lazy Admins only know how to ban their mothers here...

And Seun is confused of his sex presently.

I think currently he identifies as an hermaphrodite.

🙂
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Nahunger(m): 2:01am On Mar 13
naija4life247:

If you have brain at all, you would have created your own Platform instead of running down another man's effort with your smelly mouth

Says the brainless one 😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Nahunger(m): 2:02am On Mar 13
enemyofprogress:
nairaland own na to gag and bully their customers, by placing ban on them.

Lol
They are just following website host regulations
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Nahunger(m): 2:03am On Mar 13
Hezmatosky:

You can't grow as a business when you keep banning and suspending customers angry

You have a valid point but I think seun is just trying to be fair to all.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Nahunger(m): 2:03am On Mar 13
CrossRhodes:

Yes ok

He has rendered apology today but I'm sure we won't see it here till saturday grin

😂😂
After becoming popular
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Nahunger(m): 2:04am On Mar 13
4tomandchi:

I thought I was the only one noticing it some topic even after a week on twiter then boom I see on front page after a week chai

The thing feels like you are being dragged back while assuming you are far ahead
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Nahunger(m): 2:05am On Mar 13
jojothaiv:
funny enough, Seun is a big fan of X too.

He's active and outspoken there too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Nahunger(m): 2:05am On Mar 13
Blaze14k:

Twitter is too toxic compared to nairaland. I will literally run mad if I visit twitter too often

Please don't oh for your mental state.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Cantonese: 3:35am On Mar 13
BlowYourMind:
Losing election can be devastating, Peter girigory Obi people are still aggressive, grieving and mourning the shameful defeat of Peter obi

And you should be grieving your shameful English please. With your desperation to add to comments, you wrote such disgraceful English.

Kindly keep up with your self inflicted misery!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Fearurcreeator: 5:26am On Mar 13
Olalekanbanky1:

U ain’t alone bro
Anyone can't just come and handle Lagos... Lagos is big in Africa... No be him type aswear ... There is this man from maybe ADC though man is more matured and sounds better ..

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by PHAYOL81: 5:51am On Mar 13
Realtruth2023:

You again, you this immature old man you are not ashamed of yourself making this stupid comments.

Who are more daft and stvpid that members of the OBID!ENTS MOVEMENT?If you're one of them (as depicted by your emotional defence), I ain't surprised by your comment because you only understand a notion according to the levels of your IQ. But if you wann claim you're neither an apologist nor member of the mentioned movement, I'd say I'm disappointed in your level of assimiliation and IQ. I expected better.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 5:56am On Mar 13
Morphinne:

Mumu.
At times I wonder how you animals reason. Please make this make sense to me. You just called the only two regions where votes were spread among the 3 major parties not minding if the candidates were their tribesmen or not while saying that your own region that gave no room for competition (i.e Obi was the only candidate who got 80% and above from his geopolitical zone) is the detribalized region. The south East was only region where oppositions who came second got less than 20% while the ‘son of the soil’ got nothing shy of 80% of total vote cast. I have friends who are Yorubas and gleefully supported and voted for either Obi or Atiku and I never crucified them but them born anybody well to openly vote for BAT or Atiku for that your enclave of cannibals? With what happened during that electioneering period, who and who should be called bigots? Which region gave no room for competition? Aren’t you slowly running mad like your father like this?
grin that’s the ibo man for you, they always feel they are smarter than everyone else. We already told them we are waiting for a rematch in 2027, the few sellout Yorubas that mistakenly voted the Agulu fraud have now woken up to the fraud called bitter obi, now everyone knows who the real tribalist are😂

1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 6:01am On Mar 13
YelloweWest:

If these are the reasons a good candidate was considered unfit by his people then I'm afraid his people have stone age mentality!
grin what’s the definition of good? What public office has he ever held before now and what are is achievements in the private sector? Or we should just blindly and foolishly vote for him because he bears Chinedu and married an ibo? No Okoro, you can gladly invite for him to be Anambala governor in the next election if he is that good according to you..right here in Sw we don’t vote for mediocrities like y’all do in your cursed region😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by TemmyT002(m): 6:02am On Mar 13
Dear God,
Please, once again, forgive me for laughing
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 6:32am On Mar 13
Poiniyisworld:
Dont twist history!

GRV has an Igbo mother should he have thrown away that part of his life because he wants to be governor?

GRV schooled abroad that has also contributed to his not speaking his language fluently bearing in mind his mixed tribe.

APC has posterity to deal with for we all know what happened on the gubernatorial election day 2023 in Lagos state, how people were physically beaten blackblue so that they dont vote in GRV.

MY ONLY ADVISE TO YOU ALL SALIVIATING SAYING THAT GRV LOST AND PROPOUNDING REASONS WHY HE LOST IS THAT BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL IN LIFE AT THE EVIL YOU SUPPORT TODAY.
For the evil you support today may turn around and feast on you tomorrow.

Keep salivating BUT NEVER TWIST HISTORY!

grin shut up with your nonsense, the only people who posterity will judge are the ingrate migrant who never seem to know there place, but will rather meddle into what was never there business. How is who they vote in Lagos your business? How the mediocre in have been voting in your cursed region, howfar have they faired? You seem to have solution to other peoples problem except yours. So we should leave a governor with track record of development and vote for a Chinedu who doesn’t think in Yoruba, with no track record in public service,just because of stupid sentiments? If he is that good why no encourage him to contest from his mother side of the country since he is from a mixed tribe😂Una Dey always think say Una get sense pass everyone else….shior sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 6:39am On Mar 13
eastcoast100:
Stop typing rubbish... During Jonathan era, your tribal men with Fulani/Hausa made up of thiefnubuuuu, Wale Soyinka, Hell Rufai etc used the most abusive words in this world,they even mourned Jonathan while he was alive...What are you even talking about? Did you guys have shame at all? Have Obedients even done 3% of what you guys did to Goodluck Jonathan, you guys are evil tribes.It is this your propaganda is the reason why Nigeria is still at the dark age cos you deceived other useless south south to believe that Nigeria problem is igbos people while you guys and Fulani Oligarchy seized their Oil well,thereby allowing them to wallow in poverty.
Imagine you having the gut to call igbos generational hates, as if your own tribe did not hate them 1000%.Imagine kettle calling pot black.Your thiefnubuuuu promised to make $1 to #1 just to castigate Jonathan.When you see some evil yoruba people praising Jagaban as a political genius, whereas the whole world has seen that the man is a political nonentity.....I still love some of my Yoruba brothers who always stick to the truth no matter how painful and abusive they received from their tribal men...
As for me, I can never support any igbo political thief who follow to cause us mishaps and misfortune.Imagine an oil producing country with vast fertile lands are wallowing in abject poverty..Tufiakwa

the real tribalist are well known grin you can twist facts all you want😂 the last election proved it and numbers don’t lie….emergency lovers of the Zoo😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 6:48am On Mar 13
Shikena:
The reactions are understandable. A huge percentage of Obi's followers are first time voters regardless of age and most of them are yet to come to terms with the reality of general elections in Nigeria. The height of their electoral experience is student union government election & many of them have never even experienced that.

Your candidate would clear your polling unit and most of the units across your state and that gives you an impression that the same thing was happening in Damaturu, Birnin-Kebbi, Ila Orangun and Kotangora then you start dancing kerewa. When results start coming in from unfamiliar areas, padded and unpadded by all parties, then you realise how huge Nigeria is as the largest black nation in the world in terms of population, then you go just humble and start looking for the most appropriate excuse to latch on for backing the wrong horse grin grin
cheesy I wish I could like the post a 100times, you amply put it the way it is….a lot of them are first time voters, probably just turned 18 and some other categories of first time voter who were carried away by the social media noise of the Obirodents😂 even Atiku who took second is not making too much noise like a distant third class Agulu man😂 because he is an experienced politician and he knew there was no way in hell they could have won that election with a divided house and I bet you the same episode will play out in 2027 because this dolt seem to have learnt nothing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Sctests: 6:54am On Mar 13
Big mouth Seyi Law.

If he was so yoruba-centric why did he not marry from his tribe. Why go to the East to marry Ebere an Igbo lady, while abandoning yoruba spinsters looking for husbands?

The useless bigot got what he asked for. His career in comedy has ended. Na die him dey.

The idiot voted tinubu, why did he run away to UK, since he claim tinubu is the best thing after sliced bread?
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 6:57am On Mar 13
Poiniyisworld:
There is a clear difference between losing and being stolen from and also a clear difference between winning and stealing to win.

I just hope you can digest what I have written

the only way an election is not stolen is when your party wins I guess grin because Nigeria starts and end in your myopic view of winning…Una go Dey alright las las😊 Una go still sing this song in 2027😂
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Sctests: 7:02am On Mar 13
SonOfDSoil01:
grin that’s the ibo man for you, they always feel they are smarter than everyone else. We already told them we are waiting for a rematch in 2027, the few sellout Yorubas that mistakenly voted the Agulu fraud have now woken up to the fraud called bitter obi, now everyone knows who the real tribalist are😂

You are just deceiving your emilocorn skull. The supporters of PO has continued to grow exponentially.

Your incompetent thiefnubbbu is the one losing support after destroying the economy without regards to statistics, the fraudulent 'na statistics we go chop' buffoon only has bigoted and poverty-stricken supporters like you, many of whom will die of hunger before 2027, so that Nigeria can progress... grin
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by phorget(m): 7:33am On Mar 13
BlowYourMind:
I know you will surely outlined your family dilemma, but because your family members are committing suicide because of ebola desecration, doesn't mean others share your predicament, keep your suicide and ebola in your generations. it for you and you only

You haven't seen my name on the print shouting ”EBI N PA WA!” but I'm sure you would have seen some of your kinsmen shouting same,hope you've tried feeding them since you sound so RICH?
Your type are the problem we are having in Nigeria, ones you feel nothing can touch you then you dont care about others, have you taken a look at your extended families to know how they are fairing?
Just imagine Seyi Law who ran away from the same calamity his likes brought to us and yet wont still shut his dirty mouth. You people are so insensitive and selfish so you dont care about others. Just keep turning blind eyes to everything since you feel you are on top of the world but I know one day ”hand go touch all of una”.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 8:41am On Mar 13
Sctests:

You are just deceiving your emilocorn skull. The supporters of PO has continued to grow exponentially.

Your incompetent thiefnubbbu is the one losing support after destroying the economy without regards to statistics, the fraudulent 'na statistics we go chop' buffoon only has bigoted and poverty-stricken supporters like you, many of whom will die of hunger before 2027, so that Nigeria can progress... grin
hahaha in your ipob deluded mind grin why not dispute the graph tribal bigots😂 I know they are growing in the sad east bigoted region. If Una win one local government in Lagos in 2027 I will ever respect bitter obi 😂 he will he lucky to win any state outside the sad yeast and SS region….his cover has been blown, no we have seen the agenda of the chief tribalist😂
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by aswani(m): 8:42am On Mar 13
Bubu4Sea:
I have no idea who is more tribalist

The Yoruba Emilokans or the Northerners

The ones that overwhelmingly voted their son in the elections are the worst tribalists.

Tinubu and Obi won Northern states, Obi and Atiku won South western states.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React / Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday / Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.