Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV (38041 Views)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Shikena(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12
Define "bothered"?

Poiniyisworld:
Then why are you bothered? Let us leave it to posterity as time will tell!

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Shikena(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12
grin grin grin

PHAYOL81:
Seyi should've just let them be. 2027 will teach them the lessons they opt out of getting. I hope they'll be bold enough to present OBI (for president)and CHINEDU (for governorship)races all over again. The sad truth awaits them. For now, let them have the field so they can enjoy their 15minutes of fame like they had pre-2023 election.

EVEN dissociation can never save GRV CHINEDU political downfall in LAGOS. He had indicated he never rate the tradition, heritage, culture, belief and future the YORUBA race stands for SO IT'S EXTREMELY ABSURD SUCH INDIVIDUAL ASPIRE TO REPRESENT AND PROMOTE THE HERITAGE AND PEOPLE HE VERBALLY DOESN'T ALIGN WITH IN MINDSET, CHARACTERISTICS, CULTURALLY AND EVEN IN LINGUAL ATTACHMENT. It will be a miracle if he wins a seat in LAHA self let alone the state highest seat.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by faceland: 10:29pm On Mar 12
The comment is brutal.
It has to be a hate crime/speech.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by CommonSense1967: 10:37pm On Mar 12
YouAreNobody:

Ayo is now an IPOB name. Honestly, I'm beginning to suspect there's a mental pandemic happening in Nigeria because the way y'al label anyone IPOB, Igbo etc is nothing short of a mental illhealth

Dumbest IPOB retarded idiot. Did I tell you that my comment is concerning the post? Are IPOB criminals not retards? STFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12
PHAYOL81:
Seyi should've just let them be. 2027 will teach them the lessons they opt out of getting. I hope they'll be bold enough to present OBI (for president)and CHINEDU (for governorship)races all over again. The sad truth awaits them. For now, let them have the field so they can enjoy their 15minutes of fame like they had pre-2023 election.

EVEN dissociation can never save GRV CHINEDU political downfall in LAGOS. He had indicated he never rate the tradition, heritage, culture, belief and future the YORUBA race stands for SO IT'S EXTREMELY ABSURD SUCH INDIVIDUAL ASPIRE TO REPRESENT AND PROMOTE THE HERITAGE AND PEOPLE HE VERBALLY DOESN'T ALIGN WITH IN MINDSET, CHARACTERISTICS, CULTURALLY AND EVEN IN LINGUAL ATTACHMENT. It will be a miracle if he wins a seat in LAHA self let alone the state highest seat.
so true...

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 10:50pm On Mar 12
sokera:
This Seyi law just don’t get it, your messed up the day you married from that tribe, and another thing is after battle you keep your weapon in your Arsenal for another war… Tinubu beat Obi, Sanwo Olu beat the half blooded yoruba GRV so you won the battles so just keep your weapon for another war… we the true progressive family already are in hibernation

Shut up ode

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 10:51pm On Mar 12
Chucks13:

Let me tell you all obidients morons you can't do anything you will live and die in pain.

I hate you morons with passion after 2027 I swear we will annihilated all of you from social media platform.

Vipour Rhoads is a bastard and no identity motherfucker so tell your fellow morons to come for me. I have been dolling out wotowoto and hot ashes on all obidients head here, in the street and everywhere.

Vipour Rhoaads will never be Lagos Governor and obi motherfucker will never rule Nigeria it is a promise.

Oya gather here all you obidients alone I will shed you all in pieces as I have be doing.

What nonsense bullying and harrassing people over their constitutional right. F u c k you all.

You will soon be in DSS detention explaining every nonsense you said.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Tzar(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12
Well, Seyi Law is right. All the people from Lagos who still have their slave masters name were returned slaves who know they are Yorubas, but don’t know what part of Yorubaland their ancestors were from.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 10:53pm On Mar 12
NinjaMetahuman:
not even the gods can save his political career in lagos or Yoruba land.

That's why the foolish boy is not even trying anymore.
He knows he is done. That's why he is fully pandering to Ibo bigots on twitter now.
So he can continue to make money from donations and Elon musk engagement.

You don't have sense. You people do not understand the gravity of the nonsense hatred you are spreading on nairaland the day Rwanda will happen in Lagos. I will personally make it a point to show Interpol all these posts so that they start rounding all of you one by one. Like how they rounded off those who stocked the fires of tribal hate in Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Penisman: 10:54pm On Mar 12
Nahunger:
grin

Indeed twitter is light years ahead of nairaland, something I saw almost 3 days ago, is now on front page today, chai 🤧

What do you expect?

When the lazy Admins only know how to ban their mothers here...

And Seun is confused of his sex presently.

I think currently he identifies as an hermaphrodite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by NinjaMetahuman: 10:54pm On Mar 12
Realtruth2023:

You don't have sense. You people do not understand the gravity of the nonsense hatred you are spreading on nairaland the day Rwanda will happen in Lagos. I will personally make it a point to show Interpol all these posts so that they start rounding all of you one by one. Like how they rounded off those who stocked the fires of tribal hate in Rwanda.
bitch fhuck off.

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 10:55pm On Mar 12
NinjaMetahuman:
because jimichuku pandered to the ibos instead of just running a campaign like a sane person.

Ask yourself why they didn't call jandor, jandorchukwu?

Apc saw that there is nothing they can use against jandor, so they made chinedu the face of the opposition in lagos instead of pdp.

Then as usual, our resident emotional ediots fell for it as usual.

You are still talking. Very soon you will tell this story in a DSS cell. It is because no one has been caught yet on nairaland like they caught that foolish Yoruba boy in Oshogbo who was calling for igbos to be killed.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 10:57pm On Mar 12
NinjaMetahuman:
bitch fhuck off.

I say people like you are on our radar very soon evidence will be all over DSS for you guys.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12
Bubu4Sea:
I have no idea who is more tribalist

The Yoruba Emilokans or the Northerners
Or, your tribe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by NinjaMetahuman: 10:58pm On Mar 12
Realtruth2023:

You are still talking. Very soon you will tell this story in a DSS cell. It is because no one has been caught yet on nairaland like they caught that foolish Yoruba boy in Oshogbo who was calling for igbos to be killed.
what is the mor0n talking about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by NinjaMetahuman: 10:59pm On Mar 12
Realtruth2023:

I say people like you are on our radar very soon evidence will be all over DSS for you guys.
they will first arrest your useless family first and lock them up in the same cell as nnamdi kanu.

Stupid ediot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by udeh3(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12
I trust Nigerians... Those of you hailing Seyi Law now won't be there when his career he managed to build over the year come crashing

I can bet you, people like this should be talking about the hardship in the land. You will see what Nigerians will do when any organizer books him in shows. I can bet it, most organizers won't want to feature him because of these issues. They know featuring him will affect their brands. Just watch out!

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 11:01pm On Mar 12
Morphinne:

Mumu.
At times I wonder how you animals reason. Please make this make sense to me. You just called the only two regions where votes were spread among the 3 major parties not minding if the candidates were their tribesmen or not while saying that your own region that gave no room for competition (i.e Obi was the only candidate who got 80% and above from his geopolitical zone) is the detribalized region. The south East was only region where oppositions who came second got less than 20% while the ‘son of the soil’ got nothing shy of 80% of total vote cast. I have friends who are Yorubas and gleefully supported and voted for either Obi or Atiku and I never crucified them but them born anybody well to openly vote for BAT or Atiku for that your enclave of cannibals? With what happened during that electioneering period, who and who should be called bigots? Which region gave no room for competition? Aren’t you slowly running mad like your father like this?

Wait first before you open your foolish mouth to talk about east giving obi 80% let us look at the others. Has Bola Tinubu really appealed to the east to make us feel appreciated? No, APC as a party have they been fair to igbos? No, PDP betrayed Zoning and for that they lost their key support base in the east. In 2003 when igbos voted for Obasanjo against our own Ojukwu we were not bigots abi. For the first time igbos brought out someone who was far the best candidate out of the others and we voted for him, now we are bigots, make una get some sense.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 11:02pm On Mar 12
NinjaMetahuman:

Very soon you will know from a DSS detention facility. Keep yapping
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 11:04pm On Mar 12
Error401:
I support LP, but my only problem with GRV is his inability to speak Yoruba while he can speak Igbo language fluently.
I am not tribalistic but I assume its insane for a leader who cant understand his people in their mother's tongue to rule. I will rather vole sanwo olu than vote someone who refused to learn the easiest thing every kids learn. My language is more important to me than anybodys ambition.

The way you people reason is so sickening. Someone whose family for generations are entrenched in Lagos doesn't understand his people are you kidding me? Haaaaa you guys are really dense ooooo.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 11:07pm On Mar 12
PHAYOL81:

You again, you this immature old man you are not ashamed of yourself making this stupid comments.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 11:08pm On Mar 12
NinjaMetahuman:
they will first arrest your useless family first and lock them up in the same cell as nnamdi kanu.

Stupid ediot.

Oga relax very soon you will know.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 11:08pm On Mar 12
NinjaMetahuman:

Very soon you will know
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Uchek(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12
Peter Obi is a billionaire and is not affected by the hunger in Nigeria. The real losers are the IDIOTS who voted for APC in the last 8 years and lamenting. Una no get sense!

BlowYourMind:
Losing election can be devastating, Peter girigory Obi people are still aggressive, grieving and mourning the shameful defeat of Peter obi
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Idaytesj29(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12
hopefulLandlord:
I really think GRV's past social media posts supporting Igbos his bearing "chinedu" and most importantly his inability to speak Youruba fluently and worse his inability to pronounce his own Yoruba name "Gbadebo" but instead said "Gbarebo o gentle" just gave APC ammunitions to destroy him and APC gleefully did. I feel his political career is over as far as Yoruba land is concerned unless something unprecedentedly good and favourable happens to him

Those Igbos supporting him will still not sell a plot of land to him in Anambra o. Forget all the support. It's to help them steal Lagos. He is not important to them as he is not igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Morphinne: 11:15pm On Mar 12
Realtruth2023:

Wait first before you open your foolish mouth to talk about east giving obi 80% let us look at the others. Has Bola Tinubu really appealed to the east to make us feel appreciated? No, APC as a party have they been fair to igbos? No, PDP betrayed Zoning and for that they lost their key support base in the east. In 2003 when igbos voted for Obasanjo against our own Ojukwu we were not bigots abi. For the first time igbos brought out someone who was far the best candidate out of the others and we voted for him, now we are bigots, make una get some sense.

Like I said earlier, you are on course to break your father’s insanity record and you bringing 2003 Nigeria into the discussion shows my assumption is right after all. Nigeria has never been this divided all thanks to Peter the gbajue who made the election look like a war btw Christians and Muslims not knowing that the SW are far too civilized to be divided along religious line.
I answered you based on what you said. You said you didn’t know who was more bigoted btw Emilokan and the northerner (your choice of words shows you were talking about the 2023 elections and not 2003) and I asked you to make it make sense to us what gave you the right to say such an indefensible statement. You called the people who were civil and democratic enough to spread their votes without giving ethnic sentiment a chance (e.g Osun and Lagos and many parts of Northern Nigeria) bigots while mischievously ignoring the fact that your region, the SE was the most INTOLERANT during the election. A Yoruba man could openly say he would vote for Obi or Atiku and likewise an Hausa man could also say he would vote for Emilokan, Obi or Atiku without any repercussions but imagine what would happen if someone had openly said he would vote for Tinubu in the heart of Onitsha in January 2023. What would happen to him is better left unimagined.
Ozwor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ykc2(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12
To even imagine that seyi law is seen as egun in as much his from ondo state ,ilaje people grin
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by grandstar(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12
GRV is the son of a returned slave my foot. His Creole ancestry is probably only 10% due to dilution through intermarriage natives, especially Yoruba. He even has Igbo genes.

It isn't right making such statements
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by BlowYourMind: 11:17pm On Mar 12
phorget:

Whilst you are still celebrating the ”victory” of Tilumbu with so much hunger in your stomach.
Rest, everyone is not your mother. leave the hunger in your family
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Daystar7: 11:31pm On Mar 12
Error401:
I support LP, but my only problem with GRV is his inability to speak Yoruba while he can speak Igbo language fluently.
I am not tribalistic but I assume its insane for a leader who cant understand his people in their mother's tongue to rule. I will rather vole sanwo olu than vote someone who refused to learn the easiest thing every kids learn. My language is more important to me than anybodys ambition.

Shut it! Tribalistic bigot. Is it his speaking Yoruba language that will work or his brain and ideas? Will he address the media with Yoruba? Why's Yoruba not Nigeria's official language so we can rest from bigoted fools like you. Imagine the nonsense. You should have typed that shit in Yoruba too. Zombie
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by phorget(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12
BlowYourMind:
Rest, everyone is not your mother. leave the hunger in your family

Your father is so uncultured and the trait is right there in you, check on your families I'm sure some of them might be contemplating suicide already due to Ebola syndromes.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by richie240: 11:41pm On Mar 12
Izit today ipóbs have been hiding behind yoruba/hausas monikers??

If one digs into that moniker now, one won't be surprised that it's d usual suspects doing what they are best known for!
cool
YouAreNobody:

Ayo is now an IPOB name. Honestly, I'm beginning to suspect there's a mental pandemic happening in Nigeria because the way y'al label anyone IPOB, Igbo etc is nothing short of a mental illhealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 / Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday / Boluwatife Balogun Beats His Mother In Dance Competition, Fans Hail Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.