Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 (43309 Views)

Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads / Peugeot Celebrates 50 Years Of Legend 504, Nigerians Reacts (photos) / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 3:31am On Mar 14
CluelessMODS:

You didn't say anything different shame on you!
They have the two odds. Both wisest and most foolish citizens. Unfortunately you fall into the latter.
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by HRMK: 3:32am On Mar 14
Justnation:
Tinubu has destroyed Nigeria totally

ARRANT NONSENSE!
WHEN BUHARI WAS ARBITRARILY PRINTING THE NAIRA THEN AND THE STATE GOVERNORS AND OTHER ELECTED POLITICIANS WERE RUNNING TO ABUJA TO COLLECT,WERE THEY NOT AWARE IT WOULD BACKFIRE?IT IS NOT ABOUT TINUBU BUT MASSES THEMSELVES!!

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by nairalanda1(m): 4:53am On Mar 14
Innomach:
Must it be Atiku? By the way, even if Obi and Atiku ran a joint ticket, Tinubu would still have been declared the winner by INEC.

No, tinubu would have lost badly.

APC lost votes. In 2019, they got 19 million votes. 2023 8 million. That's catastrophic.

Obi and atiku combined got 14 million votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Pickup8: 7:44am On Mar 14
oluztx:
The funny thing is most of the posters above commenting in disbelief are from southwest, same people that elected Buhari and Tinubbu that destroyed the country.

You don't need to go as far back as 1975, just go back to 2015. Dollar was then 195 naira now 1700 naira. 5-7 yr old used Toyota camry was 1.5-2 million, now 20-30 million.

Where were you when the only southwest was electing them? Why weren't you elect a better candidate.
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Layksaide(m): 8:04am On Mar 14
You can as well do us good by comparing a Toyota of same spec between Jonathan regime, Buhari and now.
In as much as the major cause is not by the present govt, we can as well ascribe it to him cos he joined in those condemning Jonathan govt, but Nigeria is worse than that time now

Goodnewsforlife:
how much was the car sold during Jonathan regime?

I guess it was also sold for 1500 cos u are saying it now as if it was sold for 1500 in 2014
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Goodnewsforlife: 8:13am On Mar 14
Layksaide:
You can as well do us good by comparing a Toyota of same spec between Jonathan regime, Buhari and now.
In as much as the major cause is not by the present govt, we can as well ascribe it to him cos he joined in those condemning Jonathan govt, but Nigeria is worse than that time now

oga keep quiet there

There’s no where in d world where u get a product the same price u bought it in 1975, I stopped replying u lots but it’s seems u people keep getting the confidence to talk rubbish due to my silence
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 8:32am On Mar 14
Whalis:

They have the two odds. Both wisest and most foolish citizens. Unfortunately you fall into the latter.
My foolishness is not up to that of your mother.
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 8:37am On Mar 14
CluelessMODS:

My foolishness is not up to that of your mother.
You can see why I said what I said about you. The respectful and wise Yoruba people will never bring anyone's parents into disrepute. They will never. They are known to be respectful. But idiots like you wouldn't waste time to abuse their own parents let alone respecting another one's parents. You fall on the other divide of the most unrespectful and foolish Yorubas.
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 10:08am On Mar 14
Whalis:

You can see why I said what I said about you. The respectful and wise Yoruba people will never bring anyone's parents into disrepute. They will never. They are known to be respectful. But idiots like you wouldn't waste time to abuse their own parents let alone respecting another one's parents. You fall on the other divide of the most unrespectful and foolish Yorubas.
Cry louder you idiot! You started the insult. How do you know I am Yoruba?..Next is your father!

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by computerglobal(m): 10:37am On Mar 14
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 12:25pm On Mar 14
Whalis:

Stupid idiot what makes you think I am Yoruba? Dumbass everybody to you is Yoruba mumu!
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 1:18pm On Mar 14
CluelessMODS:

Cry louder you idiot! You started the insult. How do you know I am Yoruba?..Next is your father!
My parents know nothing about this so it doesn't affect them. I only pity you because of the gap you have in your upbringing. Even when it is true that some persons are born as natural nonentity you being an example is a big minus on your parents.
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 2:07pm On Mar 14
Whalis:

My parents know nothing about this so it doesn't affect them. I only pity you because of the gap you have in your upbringing. Even when it is true that some persons are born as natural nonentity you being an example is a big minus on your parents.
I bet your irresponsible father and mother didn't raise you well if not you won't come one line to first throw insults.
I pity neither your mother or useless father because they raised you dysfunctionally, you are the product of their irresponsibility. Fuvck you, fuvck your mother, fuvck your father!
Are you not calling Yoruba again? Im*becile that just come online to assume people's tribe... nonentity! Your balls will be sliced!

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 2:47pm On Mar 14
CluelessMODS:

I bet your irresponsible father and mother didn't raise you well if not you won't come one line to first throw insults.
I pity neither your mother or useless father because they raised you dysfunctionally, you are the product of their irresponsibility. Fuvck you, fuvck your mother, fuvck your father!
Are you not calling Yoruba again? Im*becile that just come online to assume people's tribe... nonentity! Your balls will be sliced!
I have said what I said. Every tribe has a representative of wise and good people and on the other divide people like you. You are the chairman of Yoruba Branch.
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 3:48pm On Mar 14
Whalis:

I have said what I said. Every tribe has a representative of wise and good people and on the other divide people like you. You are the chairman of Yoruba Branch.
Keep crying 😭😭 vagabond!
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 6:51pm On Mar 14
CluelessMODS:

Keep crying 😭😭 vagabond!
You are the black sheep of Yoruba people. It is quite unfortunate. Your barbarism is historically unprecedented.
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Konquest: 7:13pm On Mar 14
Babalegba:
The O.P lied. The price of that car then was 4k. Why do nigerians lie and exaggerate to make a point. It's childish
True that.

Some people don't seem to realize that OGs who are conversant with the 1970s and 1980s exist on this discussion forum. Imagine the OP has the chutzpah to try to mislead the younger people here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Konquest: 7:20pm On Mar 14
sukkot:
You don minit πŸ‘€

It's NOT true @Sukkot. The OP gave a very misleading post without even a credible source.

Back then (i.e., 1975 to the late 1970s) the average price of a VW Beetle or Peugeot 404 was N4000. Some creeps just relentlessly push half-truths online and offline while forgetting that there are OGs like us who will counter them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by sukkot: 8:15pm On Mar 14
Konquest:

It's NOT true @Sukkot. The OP gave a very misleading post without even a credible source.

Back then (i.e., 1975 to the late 1970s) the average price of a VW Beetle or Peugeot 404 was N4000. Some creeps just relentlessly push half-truths online and offline while forgetting that there are OGs like us who will counter them.
hehe my Oga Konquest, that’s more like it. But even at that though 4000 today will only get you 3 meat and 4 pounded yam and egusi 🀣🀣🀣🀣 you just ate a whole car πŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘€

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Konquest: 8:39pm On Mar 14
sukkot:
hehe my Oga Konquest, that’s more like it. But even at that though 4000 today will only get you 3 meat and 4 pounded yam and egusi 🀣🀣🀣🀣 you just ate a whole car πŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘€
Sukkot, the Godfather.
The N4000 analogy cracked me up... meat (3), pounded yam (4), and egusi in the mix... LMAO.

Tbh though, inflation is a killer. Even in the U.S. over the last 100 years, inflation has drastically reduced the amount of food items (such as loaves of bread) that can be bought with 1 USD with ones personal income. The real deal is to hedge against hyperinflation by investing in monetary gold.

Most folks on the street level don't even know this and what's gonna hit them. This is the main reason why all the major global Central Banks that know what's up, from Russia, to China, Iran, the U.S., Australia, etc, are stockpiling gold bars in their bank vaults.

Check the pictorial representation below of how gold is more valuable than the USD over the years:

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 8:49pm On Mar 14
Whalis:

You are the black sheep of Yoruba people. It is quite unfortunate. Your barbarism is historically unprecedented.
Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ vagabond! He is still foolishly calling me a Yoruba man as if he knew me..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Mumu cry louder...

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 8:54pm On Mar 14
CluelessMODS:

Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ vagabond! He is still foolishly calling me a Yoruba man as if he knew me..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Mumu cry louder...
Bros no vex. It wasn't mockery. I didn't know.
Someone here who knows you just revealed your mental incapacitation to me. I let you be. But you are supposed to be going with tag for easy identification.
How would you know where you come from when you are berserk?
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 8:58pm On Mar 14
Whalis:

Bros no vex. It wasn't mockery. I didn't know.
Someone here who knows you just revealed your mental incapacitation to me. I let you be. But you are supposed to be going with tag for easy identification.
How would you know where you come from when you are berserk?
Hahahaha who knows me...you see you be real kolomental..... someone just revealed to me that you are a bastard born and you are on medications for madness. My native doctor can help you cure your madness! Would you like to meet him?

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 9:25pm On Mar 14
CluelessMODS:

Hahahaha who knows me...you see you be real kolomental..... someone just revealed to me that you are a bastard born and you are on medications for madness. My native doctor can help you cure your madness! Would you like to meet him?
Can you your condition. The person told me you are the person behind the masquerade. You just showed a typical sign of it .
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 9:31pm On Mar 14
Whalis:

Can you your condition. The person told me you are the person behind the masquerade. You just showed a typical sign of it .
If na me nko? All I want to do is to help re-set your sick brain.
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 3:21am On Mar 15
CluelessMODS:

If na me nko? All I want to do is to help re-set your sick brain.
Rest naaaa. You no dey tire? You see why it is a Herculean task helping people like you?
Change!
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by sukkot: 9:26am On Mar 15
Konquest:

Sukkot, the Godfather.
The N4000 analogy cracked me up... meat (3), pounded yam (4), and egusi in the mix... LMAO.

Tbh though, inflation is a killer. Even in the U.S. over the last 100 years, inflation has drastically reduced the amount of food items (such as loaves of bread) that can be bought with 1 USD with ones personal income. The real deal is to hedge against hyperinflation by investing in monetary gold.

Most folks on the street level don't even know this and what's gonna hit them. This is the main reason why all the major global Central Banks that know what's up, from Russia, to China, Iran, the U.S., Australia, etc, are stockpiling gold bars in their bank vaults.

Check the pictorial representation below of how gold is more valuable than the USD over the years:
you are 100 percent correct bro, inflation hit everywhere but some moreso than others. Stockpiling gold is not a bad idea at all. Are there places in Nigeria to buy genuine gold bars ? It would be smart to start looking in that direction. I know these preppers in America all buy gold and silver to stash. Like I was in cash converters in the uk one time and this man came in to pawn this nice huge gold bar. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I think he got 6000 pounds on that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Konquest: 2:08pm On Mar 15
sukkot:
you are 100 percent correct bro, inflation hit everywhere but some moreso than others. Stockpiling gold is not a bad idea at all. Are there places in Nigeria to buy genuine gold bars ? It would be smart to start looking in that direction. I know these preppers in America all buy gold and silver to stash. Like I was in cash converters in the uk one time and this man came in to pawn this nice huge gold bar. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I think he got 6000 pounds on that day
I've been reading about folks in Nigeria NOT being able to gain access to the major banking apps and even connect seamlessly to the Internet... especially MTN. I read here on NL that there's been issues with the underwater cables passing through West Africa and that has affected South Africa as in terms of banking and mobile telephony as well.

Hope this isn't some kind of terror attack like what's going on around Yemen with the undersea cables being disrupted by those Houthis of Yemen.

Yes Sukkot, you're spot on. It's far better than any crypto. Osun is the epicenter of gold mining in Yorubaland, while the bandit-ridden Zamfara is a major mining hub for artisanal gold mining. There's a gold processing company that was launched in Osun not too long ago. The Central Bank in Nigeria during the last government also presented some gold bars to the last President. The aim of the CBN was to start buying the raw gold from the artisans and converting them to gold bars instead of having non-Nigerian artisanal miners smuggle them of with no value to Nigeria. Ghana is another hub for gold but you have to get licenced and make sure you're not cheated at the actual mining sites 'cos there are fake gold nuggets in the industry. So, there are tests you have to perform to certify that the gold and/or silver are genuine.

This is the time to hold on to that metal 'cos the price is high. Second, China and India are the major users of gold.

If the guy who was at Cash Converters had waited even longer, he would have got more than the 6000 pounds he was offered. That's how far silver and gold have risen in value.

I'll post some links on your thread later today on the subject matter.

Below is the undersea cables networks:

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 2:50pm On Mar 15
Whalis:

Rest naaaa. You no dey tire? You see why it is a Herculean task helping people like you?
Change!
Why you sef nor dey rest..? You nor dey taya?...
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 5:36pm On Mar 15
CluelessMODS:

Why you sef nor dey rest..? You nor dey taya?...
Lol. Bros I have always won every quarrel here. I beg allow me to win you. Rest.
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 5:43pm On Mar 15
Whalis:

Lol. Bros I have always won every quarrel here. I beg allow me to win you. Rest.
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£...you will never win me I will be your first loss, I dey quarrel people here for days me and one person dey quarrel here for 12 days we never stop. Na you go rest oh!....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 7:30pm On Mar 15
CluelessMODS:

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£...you will never win me I will be your first loss, I dey quarrel people here for days me and one person dey quarrel here for 12 days we never stop. Na you go rest oh!....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bros how r u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Official Audi B5 RS4 "Outlaw" Sedans Around The World Thread / Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car / Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.