Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 (43318 Views)

Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads / Peugeot Celebrates 50 Years Of Legend 504, Nigerians Reacts (photos) / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by CluelessMODS: 6:18am On Mar 16
Whalis:

Bros how r u?
I am good. Good morning.
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Whalis: 7:53am On Mar 16
CluelessMODS:

I am good. Good morning.
Ok
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by sukkot: 10:31am On Mar 16
Konquest:

I've been reading about folks in Nigeria NOT being able to gain access to the major banking apps and even connect seamlessly to the Internet... especially MTN. I read here on NL that there's been issues with the underwater cables passing through West Africa and that has affected South Africa as in terms of banking and mobile telephony as well.

Hope this isn't some kind of terror attack like what's going on around Yemen with the undersea cables being disrupted by those Houthis of Yemen.

Yes Sukkot, you're spot on. It's far better than any crypto. Osun is the epicenter of gold mining in Yorubaland, while the bandit-ridden Zamfara is a major mining hub for artisanal gold mining. There's a gold processing company that was launched in Osun not too long ago. The Central Bank in Nigeria during the last government also presented some gold bars to the last President. The aim of the CBN was to start buying the raw gold from the artisans and converting them to gold bars instead of having non-Nigerian artisanal miners smuggle them of with no value to Nigeria. Ghana is another hub for gold but you have to get licenced and make sure you're not cheated at the actual mining sites 'cos there are fake gold nuggets in the industry. So, there are tests you have to perform to certify that the gold and/or silver are genuine.

This is the time to hold on to that metal 'cos the price is high. Second, China and India are the major users of gold.

If the guy who was at Cash Converters had waited even longer, he would have got more than the 6000 pounds he was offered. That's how far silver and gold have risen in value.

I'll post some links on your thread later today on the subject matter.

Below is the undersea cables networks:
nah with the guy I think he demanded for a 6000 loan against the gold bar. He could have gotten more if he was selling it. Nice info about the gold in Zamfara and osun. Yeah bro I don’t know what’s going on but all the bank apps are not working. As it is I am stranded with zero kobo cuz I can’t access funds. All my banks apps and the USSD number have refused to work. What am long for now is someone who I can transfer some money to their account abroad and they send me Naira in my first bank account so I have money to go out today. Cuz the bank cards still work, it’s just that you can’t access the app to transfer money into the account by yourself from within Nigeria but if someone had those WorldRemit apps they can do it from abroad. It’s crazy bro lol. As far as phone lines I don’t have any problems with those

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Elxandre(m): 11:01am On Mar 16
mofedamijo:
Stupid analysis.

1975, a brand new car in the U.S was $300 - $700, today you need to have $50,000 for a brand new car.

A 3 bedroom home in cali in the 80s was around $47,000, today, you need to gave around $1.4million to buy same house.

Inflation is a global phenomenon, not just a Nigerian thing. Secondly, technology has an influence over inflation. Back then, these cars were simple and skeletal, today, cars come with electric windows, hybrids, GPS, touch screen infotainment, heater seats, more advanced engines, etc.

A brand new car was about 4000 in 1975 in America.
Let's say it has gone tenfold higher, why has ours gone a thousand fold higher?
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Elxandre(m): 11:03am On Mar 16
yomcity:

The try lie small small dnt knw wat u guys wants to gain in saying rubbish against ur country.......pls show me where caney is been sold for 20m
And u guys will b determine price and still b blaming ur leaders
2018 camry is over 20 million. That's a 6 year old car isn't it?
Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by Konquest: 11:48pm On Mar 16
sukkot:
nah with the guy I think he demanded for a 6000 loan against the gold bar. He could have gotten more if he was selling it. Nice info about the gold in Zamfara and osun. Yeah bro I don’t know what’s going on but all the bank apps are not working. As it is I am stranded with zero kobo cuz I can’t access funds. All my banks apps and the USSD number have refused to work. What am long for now is someone who I can transfer some money to their account abroad and they send me Naira in my first bank account so I have money to go out today. Cuz the bank cards still work, it’s just that you can’t access the app to transfer money into the account by yourself from within Nigeria but if someone had those WorldRemit apps they can do it from abroad. It’s crazy bro lol. As far as phone lines I don’t have any problems with those
Sukkot, more than ever, a switch to satellite connectivity (such as Starlinks or EuroStar) must be taken more seriously from here on out as a backup for faster Internet connectivity.

Credible reports state that seismic activity is suspected to have caused the disruptions in the deep location were the underwater cables are along the coast of West Africa. Regularly earth tremors or earthquakes take place underwater as well leading to Tsunamis.

Re: Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 by sukkot: 2:14pm On Mar 18
Konquest:

Sukkot, more than ever, a switch to satellite connectivity (such as Starlinks or EuroStar) must be taken more seriously from here on out as a backup for faster Internet connectivity.

Credible reports state that seismic activity is suspected to have caused the disruptions in the deep location were the underwater cables are along the coast of West Africa. Regularly earth tremors or earthquakes take place underwater as well leading to Tsunamis.

seismic activity? Hmmm sounds bogus lol. More like terroristic activities bro 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Official Audi B5 RS4 "Outlaw" Sedans Around The World Thread / Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car / Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.