Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! (41451 Views)

How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Noniblaq(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13
K

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Fulaninigger: 1:48pm On Mar 13
we have many weak men in nigeria

6 Likes

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by LaSenior: 1:49pm On Mar 13
cheesy

Men are becoming weak day by day

5 Likes

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Pinicop(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13
Just another day in the diary of a simp

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by tuoyoojo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13
Should we tell him

7 Likes

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Pauladex(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13
You are a big disgrace to manhood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by izubext007: 1:51pm On Mar 13
She new you are such a useless weak simp, that's why she boldly call u to tell u she has just dished out her smelling kitten 😏😏😏😏😏😏

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13
Approach matters and what exactly u want at the time and how to get what u want at the time.

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by erniok(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13
Story story, no girl cheats and reports herself.

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by SoNature(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13
NEUDUDE:
If you have to wait a second for any girl who isn't a virgin. You are a compound fool. Take that to the bank! grin

Even waiting a second for a virgin is a big risk lol.

If a girl calls a guy creep/fuckboy but still keeps him around its a surefire way to detect pending misfortune for yaself. A girl will cut contact of people they talk down on and sincerely mean. you see those ones she talks trash abt and still contacts them on a steady lol thats all a smokescreen

The explanation is simple: That girl didn't love him. She didn't even consider him her ideal lover. The moment her ideal guy came around, she dropped all her rules and opened her legs!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by nairalanda1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13
Reddit tales.

Anything on that site is to be taken with a pinch of salt

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Sirhush(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13
Dzzzz:
Why this matter come dey pain me pass the guy it happened to?😠....She even tell you and you threw up(ya mad oo)..Wo if Na me this night sha if my prick Na 1inch I go borrow 2 by 4 take destroy everywhere.What rubbish

Last last na you go tire grin
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Intrepid01(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13
I repeat, ladies are smarter, more intelligent, more manipulative than men. She purposely took a break from her relationship to sleep with another guy, a guy whom in her head is not man enough cos he’s not assertive, too kind and too soft for her liking but treats her well. Now she met an alpha male, a direct guy that is assertive, insulting and sexually provocative.
If I were in your shoes, this is the opportunity to redeem your image, get into your room, cry out all the feelings you have for her, then wipe your face, block her from all sources. Make yourself unreachable, let her come crying to you, indirectly let her see you aren’t interested anymore. She’ll try to offer you sex, take the opportunity, sleep with her for as many times and as long as you need to make up for your past stupidity. After several rounds of sex, she’ll ask you indirectly most likely, if you have forgiven her, tell her with a gentle voice that you’ve forgiven her but you don’t think you can lover her anymore. But you’ll continue to try (add this if you desire more sex), tell her that it is better you guys continue with the break. Gradually you guys will become FWB till you find a more deserving lady.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Focusmind: 1:59pm On Mar 13
My advise is always to go and face your hustle, especially, if you are a youth and still trying to find your feet

Leave women matter - it would keep you off track.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by ashawopikin(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13
I know that there are simps and there are simps, but come on!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by ashawopikin(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13
nairalanda1:
Reddit tales.

Anything on that site is to be taken with a pinch of salt
Abi?
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by GoalMoney: 2:03pm On Mar 13
O boy, she don see you finish. Your mumu no be for here.

Ladies like mumus but cherish guy men. She deliberately told you about what she did so you can feel the way you are feeling now. This girl has been fvcking around while you kept waiting for four years. She simply didn't find you sexually attractive but you are a nice guy that so much loved her. For that reason, she wants to keep you while having fun with other guys. Sorry ehn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Le2money(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13
grin grin

Dynamicboss:
Am I wrong to be angry about this?

The above question is a big shame. Answer to the question: Don’t be…. Go and beg her
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Sirhush(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13
BluntCrazeMan:
The Answer Is SIMPLE...

SHE DOESN'T REALLY LIKE YOU ALL THESE WHILE YOU WERE WAITING FOR HER..

HERE BELOW IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.. (LOONNGG LOONG TIME AGO)..

When I was younger, a girl I so much loved would always tell me how much she loved me those day,, but she would always tell me that she already has a boyfriend. I was waiting for her to later pick me as her boyfriend shaa, but within that time, I was maintaining hidden weak relationships with some other ladies while waiting for her, so I won't get starved with konji.

The foul play I later came to find out from her was that she was also going in-and-out of relationships too.

The time we later get to knack (we were alone in a room and while we gisted, one thing led to another we started playing, and we found ourselves kissing, fiaamm,, we started removing dresses), the whole romance and knacking experience blew her mind, and she started confessing by herself and blaming herself for keeping me waiting, and that if she knew that I'm that good at knacking, she wouldn't have gone for all those other guys.

Long story short.......

Her confessions made me to hate her right-there immediately.
And I told her that I cannot be a spare tyre to someone who looks down on me.

After that day, she later even became my own spare tyre.
I only called her whenever I had no-one close.
And she would rush to come and chop..
(Even without thinking twice whether her boyfriend would find out or not)
Na as real man dey do na him you do soo cool

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by VULCAN(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13
You too wicked!

Chaii

Dpharisee:
That girl really like you, she didn't want to infect you with strong Gonococcus siphilis she had been treating all those times.

Don't check my signature because I don't have FREESTUFFS to give you like that political thug on Nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Felaincarnated: 2:10pm On Mar 13
BluntCrazeMan:
The Answer Is SIMPle...

SHE DOESN'T REALLY LIKE YOU ALL THESE WHILE YOU WERE WAITING FOR HER..

HERE BELOW IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.. (LONG LONG TIME AGO)..

When I was younger, a girl I so much loved would always tell me how much she loved me those days,, but she would always tell me that she already has a boyfriend. I was waiting for her to later pick me as her boyfriend shaa, but within that time, I was maintaining hidden weak relationships with some other ladies while waiting for her, so I won't get starved with konji.

The foul play I later came to find out from her was that she was also going in-and-out of relationships too.

The time we later get to knack (we were alone in a room and while we gisted, one thing led to another we started playing, and we found ourselves kissing, fiaamm,, we started removing dresses), the whole romance and knacking experience blew her mind, and she started confessing by herself and blaming herself for keeping me waiting, and that if she knew that I'm that good at knacking, she wouldn't have gone for all those other guys.

Long story short.......

Her confessions made me to hate her right-there immediately.
And I told her that I cannot be a spare tyre to someone who looks down on me.

After that day, she later even became my own spare tyre.
I only called her whenever I had no-one close.
And she would rush to come and chop..
(Even without thinking twice whether her boyfriend would find out or not)
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by pansophist(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13
Them don run my guy street 😂

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by tctrills: 2:13pm On Mar 13
Xenry:
Nice guys always finish last.

If this story is true, then you are the only person to blame here, not her. The girl never respected you and as a man, you did not care. Once you lose the respect of your woman, you have nothing.

You refused to demand respect so she knew she could treat you anyhow. I see a version of Will Smith in you but hopefully, you have learned your lessons.

I hope that you recover from the hurt and find a woman who will love and respect you.

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Cjsarima: 2:14pm On Mar 13
Don't let what happened change you. She is just not a good girl and unfortunately na her kind many pass
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Softwareguy21: 2:14pm On Mar 13
complete mugu
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Proserpina: 2:14pm On Mar 13
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Fuckyoumod: 2:16pm On Mar 13
Xenry:

you are a big simp.... You deserve what you got. You are waiting for a girl for 4 years. Mehn.... Simple guys full this world ooh... I can't ask a lady out more than 2 weeks.

Asking a lady out for more than two weeks
Is pure stupidity.
Women don't waste their energy or make a man they like wait for too long, Because they equally like and want him too.

See the harder she is to you, the more she doesn't like you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by kkins25(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13
The kind stories man dey read for reddit ehnn😂
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by mariahAngel(f): 2:18pm On Mar 13
nedekid:
Otondo is all I can say.
You are a mumu man, but you do not know you are a mumu. grin

He's not a mumu man.
Na she mumu because she lost a good man.
She simply was not the right one for him.
He'll find the right woman if he continues to be the good man that he is.

One cannot get what they're not, whether good or bad.
Everyone gets who/what they deserve.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by DavidEsq(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13
advanceDNA:
The epistle was very nauseating to read...

Simps always thinks "respecting" women, doing all they want and talking nice makes them Lovable.......

Most Women wey nor know wetin dem want....woman wey go tell u say she want God fearing, yahooboy, with badboy, small tattoo, 420 vibes.... See be combination?? No be juju be that??....

The 3rd meme dey off me😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by CHIOMAEZEH: 2:26pm On Mar 13
Forgive her ..but move on .... Cause she needs deliverance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfd3R7kwZqU
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by sonofthunder: 2:26pm On Mar 13
Xenry:

A wise man once said that "Women Will often punish the man they love and apparently reward the fellow they have low feelings for"

Not word for word but meaning is implied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.