Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! (41486 Views)

How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldnโ€™t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by obaidan: 2:28pm On Mar 13
I was in a relationship with my (now ex I guess) girlfriend for 5 years. We didn't have sex until we were 4 years in because she wanted to wait until it felt right. I respected it wholeheartedly. Of course I wanted to but I loved her more than I wanted to have sex with her an I waited until she blatantly told me she was ready (and dragged me to the bedroom herself).

his mistake was commiting to a relationship where the other party told him she wanted to wait until it felt right to have sex with him. She didn't say until marriage, if na marriage we fit even excuse am, she wants to wait until it feels right to commit fornication with you. Even when she is at peace with commiting fornication, she no think say u worth am(at that point) BUT you probably kept commiting the things that are valuable to you to the relationship, ur state of mind, ur finances, everything.

Just in January, she told me she wanted to take a step back from our relationship and said she wasn't in the right mind space to be with me. I was hurt but she assured me that she loved me and would be with me again when she got her mind right. We remained friends and talked daily. I was excited for the day we could get back together
see am see finish dun finish u here na why she dey tell u this nonsense and as usual u take am too. U no rate yourself at all. when anyone tells u these things, "I'm not in the right frame of mind for our relationship", "I think you are too good for me and u deserve a better person" ..... oga dem just dey tell u in a nice way that they are not feeling you and they don't want u. Love and support from anyone u love when u are going through shit will have ONLY ONE IMPACT, and that is make u feel better and recover better. So if they ask for space, alaye u are not useful to them ni

What she did hurts but how she did it hurts most. How could she have done this with a guy she barely knew? Such a creepy one at that. How could she have done this so easily when she took her sweet time with me? I feel disgusted and angry. There's so much rage. A part of me feels guilty about how I feel since I know she didn't owe me sex and owns her own body, I'm not usually anywhere close to a misogynist but why is this such a slap in the face? I feel like my heart was bitch-slapped.
i think you are better-off as her brother or father, not as her husband/boyfriend. she took the right decision pushing him away

Am I wrong?
No you are not wrong, you are just SIMPing

5 Likes

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by miky(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13
Na you dey mind common woman
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Truthsandtrusts: 2:39pm On Mar 13
Xenry:
Nice guys always finish last.

Obidient Done break obidient heart,evil people
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by OtuologyProf(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13
students listen up.

when vaginas react, they do so in volumes which bear simple nakings, and to the volumes of satisfaction, provided the right opportunity and price remain constant.

one person no dey get otu.
otu gbowakwa enyim nwanyi
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by seetomorrow: 2:42pm On Mar 13
Xenry:

It this post really happened, I need to know few things before I comment.
1) How old are you??

2)We're you having sex throughout that 4 years, just be sincere to me.

3) Did she tell you she is a virgin??

Most times men/boys are the cause of this kind of useless attitude from these women.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by seetomorrow: 2:46pm On Mar 13
izubext007:
She new you are such a useless weak simp, that's why she boldly call u to tell u she has just dished out her smelling kitten ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Not only that, do you know that girl has been fucking men steady but the fool refused to read the hand writing. If that does not value her a pet dog, she won't have the guts to call him and tell him, she wanted to teach him thru the hard way.
I love that .....he deserve more than that

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by SenecaTheYonger: 2:47pm On Mar 13
Xenry:

Guy you're a weak man oh. You waited 4 years? I would have left after three months. No be me you go use discover yourself
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by delishpot: 2:49pm On Mar 13
What's the big deal? Don't men mistakenly impregnate women outside? Don't men mistakenly sleep with admirers? House helps etc?Why are men sounding like this is something u heard of or impossible to happen?
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by ppogba: 2:50pm On Mar 13
Look4success:
Ahh. For four years?? So, they were just talking and doing nothing ๐Ÿค”

No.

They were discussing Samson and Delilah. What an interesting topic.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by kmaster007: 2:59pm On Mar 13
Run for her.... Just have fun with her and look for someone else bcoz she is going to do it again and again even with the same guy or someone else

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by illuminutty: 2:59pm On Mar 13
Punishment well deserved for a simple man like you. The girl no rate. Girl wey rate you can't boldly tell you she sucked another man's dickk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by eepeepook: 3:04pm On Mar 13
So?
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by galadima77(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13
How a guy still gets disappointed in ladies is what baffles me.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by WorkTheTalk(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13
This life, there is no balance

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Inobeyourmate: 3:12pm On Mar 13
Na God go punish this OP sha, the kind rage I feel right now ehn, e dey do me as if make I see you make I deck you 2by4 for head. I still fit bet my life say if the girl still beg you, you go still take am back. Chai, God, I would rather not have a male child than to have an oloriburuku like you, mah you dey date girl, girl no dry date you, while you dey live up, girl dey collect steady knacking, take it or leave it, that guy no be the first person to Bleep am sef, she just say make you tell you that one to see how your were go react since you be mumu wet saliva dey drop fro him mouth ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Savedday2: 3:12pm On Mar 13
Wetin I just read?

4year! I never knew there is course in the university like that ohh!

See girl wey people like us dey knack they day we met her, na him this one take 4year.

Oh my God, this thing pain me!
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Germi9: 3:15pm On Mar 13
Nice guys finish last grin

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Hezmatosky: 3:16pm On Mar 13
Well as far as I know Nigeria women, and as far as I don't like their character either. But I strongly disbelieve that a Nigeria woman can go into relationship with you and deny you access to her, and to this long. Except you're not in a relationship but you thought you guys were. The only situation Nigeria women can deny one sex is in marriage, when they started giving birth. Which most of us here encounters in our homes. I dey among, I no go lie, my wife does that. But na men like us wey dey vex too much can stay 4years without touching their wives. Why? Because you deny me one night, without reason, I deny you 3months. No time. That's why God bless us with side chicks to save marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Xenry: 3:21pm On Mar 13
Fuckyoumod:
you are a big simp.... You deserve what you got. You are waiting for a girl for 4 years. Mehn.... Simple guys full this world ooh... I can't ask a lady out more than 2 weeks.

Asking a lady out for more than two weeks
Is pure stupidity.
Women don't waste their energy or make a man they like wait for too long, Because they equally like and want him too.

See the harder she is to you, the more she doesn't like you.

Na from Reddit I copy the post oo. No be me be the OP abeg grin
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by advanceDNA: 3:25pm On Mar 13
DavidEsq:

The 3rd meme dey off me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Baba...no go watch that thing ooooo
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13
How and why should you be angry with an ex

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13
Lover boy, you dated a sincere olosho

All these mumu stories sef, someone you didn't meet as virgin tell you she's not ready for sex and you ok it for 4yrs, someone a guy bleep within a week, held her body for 4years grin

Welcome to Lagos bro

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by sukkot: 3:31pm On Mar 13
Itโ€™s nothing. You met her when she was innocent. Then you eventually took her innocence after 4 years , and she saw no value in her chastity anymore. Basically you turned her into a ho

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13
Don't understand the reason for you to be angry?
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Adebowalay(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13
Format, not we'll granded, if the lamba solid, 3 days na long thing...
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Xenry: 3:37pm On Mar 13
nairalanda1:
Reddit tales.

Anything on that site is to be taken with a pinch of salt
You're right. I got the tale from Reddit.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by otherway: 3:39pm On Mar 13
Xenry:

Simps everywhere.

I always say this.. Ladies will break their rules for a guy they strongly desire but will make crazy rules for a guy they are not into.

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13
Xenry:

There is no heaven for a simp.

Once you know that โ€œdem no dey die put, where you stop, another man will continueโ€ฆโ€ you will find peace.

A lady had sex with a man and said she didnโ€™t know how it happened. And a fool of a man would even console her. You donโ€™t know how it happened but you felt the penis in you and moaned?

Lol
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Dzzzz: 3:40pm On Mar 13
Sirhush:

Last last na you go tire grin
..Either Na me or the babe person must die..Them must print obituary for one of us..

1 Like

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Emdebby2: 3:41pm On Mar 13
There's nothing new in any relationship. Anything you see you take... period!
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Hardy123(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13
Simps always learn the hard way

Nothing new
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by dkidd: 4:06pm On Mar 13
advanceDNA:
The epistle was very nauseating to read...

Simps always thinks "respecting" women, obeying, doing all they want and talking nice makes them Lovable.......

Most Women wey nor know wetin dem want....woman wey go tell u say she want God fearing, yahooboy, with badboy, small tattoo, 420 vibes.... See be combination?? No be juju be that?? ....

Lol but the combo really dey exist sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.