Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! (41518 Views)

How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Mikolion87(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13
Sorry about your experience..
But understanding the Laws of Romance and how it works could have helped you navigate this intricacies with women.

* Giving a woman so much attention more than she gives you, devalues you. Women give themselves easily to people they hold in high esteem.

* Romance is sweeter when you're financially independent. I guess you're still a student, so you may keep suffering from this kind of emotional abuse until you exercise self-control and wait. Financial independence in itself is not to start lavishing money on them, but can be used to add glamour and glow to your personality.

I do hope you take this as one of those life lessons that are necessary for your emotional growth.

However, I advise you forget that girl. Delete her number, block. It's gonna be difficult I must warn but in the long run it's going to help you. Take some time away from relationships.

Keep garnishing your intellect with knowledge until such a time you're ready. You'll know when you are.

Cheers.

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by dkidd: 4:10pm On Mar 13
Always choose the one that loves u more them nor dey hear. After all the worship service she still carry altar go give another preacher to minister to am grinπŸ˜‚
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by advanceDNA: 4:10pm On Mar 13
dkidd:

Lol but the combo really dey exist sha grin

I dey tell u ......
.women nor dey use fvck play oooo....and them know simp no fit sabi rough handle them on top bed

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by joseph1832(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:
- was she a virgin? if she was then maybe you opened the door and now she understands that she doesnt have to wait for so long as it wouldnt be the 1st time.

- what was her excuse for making you wait for so long? if she gave you yeye excuses and you accepted these excuses and willingly waited that long, then why are you upset because another brotha didnt accept to wait and instead demanded for sex ASAP?

- why did she tell you she had sex with other dude? its obvious this woman has absolutely no respect for you, and thus why she came to give you such degrading/disrespectful/belittling information. aka she is now giving up her honeypot away to fuckboys upandan, like it has no value whatsoever.

this woman gave you yeye stories that she "supposedly" loved you and needed time bla bla bla so that she could go out and wh0re herself to dirty fukcboys, and then after she has been used and abused like a two bit olosho by all fuckboys in the area, you would take her back. you should forget about this woman and move on with your life!
he should forget about her after he has fvcked the living daylight out of her. He too needs to get his own share of the kpekus. Haba!
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by dkidd: 4:14pm On Mar 13
advanceDNA:

I dey tell u ......
.women nor dey use fvck play oooo....and them know simp no fit sabi rough handle them on top bed
Simp wey dey fear to fuvck well make the pussy no hurt? Meanwhile OG go peel all the angles at any slight chance till she no fit waka well go meet simp wey go pet her again πŸ˜…

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by advanceDNA: 4:22pm On Mar 13
dkidd:

Simp wey dey fear to fuvck well make the pussy no hurt? Meanwhile OG go peel all the angles at any slight chance till she no fit waka well go meet simp wey go pet her again πŸ˜…

grin grin grin grin grin grin. U be bad guyyyyy.!!!!!!!

I swear .....na the reality u talk so.....
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Delightsome2023: 4:34pm On Mar 13
Demigod22:
Lol, women always taking away the peace of foolish simp. Four years will get you a University Degree, that five years is already an Engineering and Law Degree, and you wasted it dating a girl you are not even having sex with.

Those years you guys were not having sex, you still recharge her phone, surprised her on Valentine's Day and her birthdays while your own was always a king was born.

The other guy is what we are preaching here. We don't hate women, we just hate been played by women.

I met a girl who is forming jealous lover since last week, I did a background check on her, she has two boyfriends already. Supposing I am foolish like the OP, I will still be doing lover boy.

Love is not a language street understand. Most people don't understand the concept of Loyalty. Just have fun and move on.
guy you have perfectly finished off everything.
No need for other comment again.
End of thread
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Fiscus105(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13
SoNature:

The explanation is simple: That girl didn't love him. She didn't even consider him her ideal lover. The moment her ideal guy came around, she dropped all her rules and flipped her two legs towards opposite direction while hitting her back to his sack!

Only a handful of guys/men know this ur simple but mystery revelation, even so called pillars". Women Heart is simple and same time complicated, when u imposing ur self on woman, she makes the relationship complicated, but if she has just 30% tender heart towards you, u enjoy the relationship maximally, sporadic sex inclusive.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Sirhush(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13
Dzzzz:
..Either Na me or the babe person must die..Them must print obituary for one of us..
I bet na you still go tire. Forget her sound track when you go faster πŸ˜‚
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13
It's your life and your choice but I honestly feel like giving you a dirty slap I swear.

So much of a simp

When una finally do am, u notice say she no be virgin abi she be virgin?
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by binary01: 4:44pm On Mar 13
Lol it happened so fast she didn't know how or when it happened πŸ˜…, oga that girl has been on the streets long before now, you are lucky she showed her true self now than later.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Dzzzz: 4:48pm On Mar 13
Sirhush:

I bet na you still go tire. Forget her sound track when you go faster πŸ˜‚
..Then I go borrow 2 by 4

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Jandminded: 4:49pm On Mar 13
Girls are the reason why good and understanding guys are getting insulted and called simp all the time.

Anybody can be cheated on, but how you react to it determines if you are a simp, a fool or an wise man.

Once a girl cheats on me, I don't break up officially, I just ghost her without any explanation.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Ijoba85: 4:55pm On Mar 13
If you are a dude who still gets mad about another dude sleeping with your girl , then you are foolish and stupid, it ain't mean nothing , sleep with other dudes' girls too. Do me I do you
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by omoadeleye(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13
You are the Simp while the creepy guy is Tyrone.

While you were busy simping around her for long, another Tyrones was busy dogging her easily.

You have to be toxic and not just to hurt any lady but just for yourself not to get hurt.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Nursepepeye(f): 5:01pm On Mar 13
obinna58:
Well deserved punishment for simps, money brings out the olosho in women.
Believe women at your own peril, the pussie is always, has always been and will always be for the highest bidder

Guiding pussie for personal use is an act of stupidity
gross stupidity right there
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by harjibolar10(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13
Story of my life
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by baralatie(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13
Ijoba85:
If you are a dude who still gets mad about another dude sleeping with your girl , then you are foolish and stupid, it ain't mean nothing , sleep with other dudes' girls too. Do me I do you
Point of corrections
They are no longer in relationship.theycare exes
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Zeezenho: 5:20pm On Mar 13
Some are patiently waiting for the fruit to ripe while some are viciously munching same fruit with salt.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by EngrXrix(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13
Xenry:
Nice guys always finish last.

You believing she was celibate that whole 4years was when you start hurting yourself.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by predictor1: 5:40pm On Mar 13
erniok:
Story story, no girl cheats and reports herself.
Dem dey do am o. But unlike this op case many of such girls dey really suffer from their boyfriends after.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by obinna58(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13
Nursepepeye:
gross stupidity right there
counter it
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by erniok(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13
predictor1:
Dem dey do am o. But unlike this op case many of such girls dey really suffer from their boyfriends after.
Never heard, in fact, if you catch girl dey cheat, she go deny am.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Drbarmes(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13
When a lady sincerely loves you, she will do anything for you
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Ikyor02(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13
Nawaooo.omohn
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by predictor1: 6:11pm On Mar 13
erniok:

Never heard, in fact, if you catch girl dey cheat, she go deny am.
Some of them are very stupid and get carried away completely when a new guy just bleeped them.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Anashe: 6:14pm On Mar 13
LMAO
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by predictor1: 6:17pm On Mar 13
I don't know why the Op is angry. What if you keep her for those 4 years and the other guy got to sleep with her before you did. At least you bleeped her first. Where you will be the real idiot is if you still keep her as your main woman. She will henceforth become very cheap before you. Bleep her well well but always use condoms so that she doesn't infect you or pin a pregnancy on you. Don't give her any breathing space. If she has money, start taking changes from her to buy recharge card to call other girls. If she complains kick her arse out. Let her grovel like the dog she is. Find yourself another girl and let her know. Finally, learn your lesson.
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by JohnnA1: 6:45pm On Mar 13
Rexymania:
Look at this fool vibrating bcus of woman. Where's our standard?
Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Jokerman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13
Dpharisee:
That girl really like you, she didn't want to infect you with strong Gonococcus siphilis she had been treating all those times.

Don't check my signature because I don't have FREESTUFFS to give you like that political thug on Nairaland cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Chassy03: 6:55pm On Mar 13
The simp no fit reply comment..spit
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by DavidEsq(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13
advanceDNA:

Baba...no go watch that thing ooooo
Hello no!

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / I Caught My FianceΓ© Cheating The Second Time.