Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) (53180 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Bosch10(m): 5:42am On Mar 17
Zonefree:
Why come to eatery with the maid if you're not going to buy food for her? undecided

It's becoming glaring that God actually created Women for aliens not humans.
she brought the maid there in case any of her kids wants to poopoo
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by DestinyNigga: 9:03am On Mar 18
Emmanuel30a2:
So, e concerns you? But wetin can you discerns/would you discerns...? You yearns or you would yearns and yawns, but you would never learn... Maybe you refuses to learns, because of what you earns... When you begins to earn, you would forget to learn... You would says I want to earn, whereas the time to learn is differents from the time to earn... It is my time to earn, afterall you have learnt... Else you would be stagnant or remain stagnants... You maybe stagnants or remain stagnants, like an ant who is expecting to be called an aunt... You would be stagnant like an ant expecting infant, without offing pant and getting pregnant...

What are u even saying? Baba don mad o 😂😂😂 If dey tell una to run away from smoke, una no go gree 😂😂😂
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 12:07pm On Mar 18
[quote author=DestinyNigga post=128981615]
What are u even saying? Baba don mad o
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by cjoni: 12:45pm On Mar 18
This is wrong and should stop in Nigeria. It is utterly a Modern slavery
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Inyaky(f): 9:27am On Mar 26
CAPTIVATOR:

The sad thing is some women who comment this same thing like yours are also guilty of the same act. Lot of women lack self awareness , they lie to themselves alot and this prevent them from seeing things for what they are

Sometimes I wonder why Nigeria men can't or don't control the actions of their wives, all you guys do is blame women, as a man of the house you tell your wife to treat the help well or take her back and she must obey you but you guys can't even control your wives at home only to come to a faceless blog and be insulting women, as for me I will never treat any human bad justsoyouknow.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by CAPTIVATOR: 2:33pm On Mar 26
Inyaky:

Sometimes I wonder why Nigeria men can't or don't control the actions of their wives, all you guys do is blame women, as a man of the house you tell your wife to treat the help well or take her back and she must obey you but you guys can't even control your wives at home only to come to a faceless blog and be insulting women, as for me I will never treat any human bad justsoyouknow.

You have a point , many men are Mentally weak in their own homes, manipulated expecially with Sex and Food. If some men should speak up, he will suffer in some ways, either he doesn't get sex or food for days, so they keep quiet. Some others fear she may accuse them of having something with the maid.

Men need to be trained to see sex and food as bonus in life. A man who sees sex as nothing and could cook for himself is hard to manipulate, but they are few
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Inyaky(f): 4:28pm On Mar 26
CAPTIVATOR:

You have a point , many men are Mentally weak in their own homes, manipulated expecially with Sex and Food. If some men should speak up, he will suffer in some ways, either he doesn't get sex or food for days, so they keep quiet. Some others fear she may accuse them of having something with the maid.

Men need to be trained to see sex and food as bonus in life. A man who sees sex as nothing and could cook for himself is hard to manipulate, but they are few

Another problem is that many people see marriage as a do or die affair, if you marry a woman who pretended to be good only to change after marriage, kick her out if she fails to change or if you can't cope
A man should be in control from the beginning and if your wife is stubborn or deny sex and food because you corrected her give her some space, she will be the one to come back and apologize.

One of my uncle s wife was one of those women, she disrespected him, hardly give him food. It got a stage my uncle had to divorce her, all the important people begged him to take her back he refused saying he wouldn't let anyone kill him before his time. After 3 - 5 month the woman came back begging him, her took her back and we haven't heard any complaints so far. Men should take charge of their wives, let her know who married who, it is only when the woman married the man that the man can't have a say.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by CAPTIVATOR: 10:59pm On Mar 26
Inyaky:

Another problem is that many people see marriage as a do or die affair, if you marry a woman who pretended to be good only to change after marriage, kick her out if she fails to change or if you can't cope
A man should be in control from the beginning and if your wife is stubborn or deny sex and food because you corrected her give her some space, she will be the one to come back and apologize.

One of my uncle s wife was one of those women, she disrespected him, hardly give him food. It got a stage my uncle had to divorce her, all the important people begged him to take her back he refused saying he wouldn't let anyone kill him before his time. After 3 - 5 month the woman came back begging him, her took her back and we haven't heard any complaints so far. Men should take charge of their wives, let her know who married who, it is only when the woman married the man that the man can't have a say.

Beautiful point , I'm glad we had this conversation. Liked the way you think
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Inyaky(f): 7:16am On Mar 27
CAPTIVATOR:

Beautiful point , I'm glad we had this conversation. Liked the way you think

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.