Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) (53109 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Ishilove: 5:07pm On Mar 13
GloriousGbola:

If this is in lagos and he has her numberplate info, that is enough for lasg to find the woman. The Maid is under aged so it is a crime.

Infact I am sure lasg is aware because this will go viral. So hopefully we will see the woman looking haggard and harassed in court.

I have seen this more than once. It is always obvious. Fine children being shepherded by another child with a shaven head and cheap clothes. And one guady and obnoxious mother sauntering behind them.
You described them to the tee. Check them out, they are probably the head of one group in church and their Facbook profiles will proudly display either bleeding heart Jesus, Holy Mary or their church GO. Na dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by thesicilian: 5:07pm On Mar 13
LagosFirstSon:
you're talking rubbish please

She clearly a wicked woman

Look at the angle the maid s facing , she's clearly not well taken care of .
Allow me to talk my rubbish in peace. I do not have your time.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 5:09pm On Mar 13
pocohantas:

Abeg o. Na man.
No dash we women. He is one of you. grin

na gen-z man-thing. folake4u generation. so few men in her generation. a real scarcity cry cry cry

better for us oldies sha. ned nwoko 2.0 is sure
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by themanderon: 5:09pm On Mar 13
1Sharon:

Sure. As the leader of the household why do you guys never do anything about it?

If your wife tortured and killed that maid, you would be equally guilty for doing zilch. Silence is complicit.

Look up the law of joint enterprise.

Me u cannot look away because I was well thought by my parents to help those in need if I can. We had housemaids and so many relatives that came to live with us at one point or another while growing up and my blessed mother God rest her soul took great care of them all which some of them testified to this. I can't see her actions and act otherwise.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Idaytesj29(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?

Women are naturally wicked 🖤
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Mar 13
themanderon:

Me u cannot look away because I was well thought by my parents to help those in need if I can. We had housemaids and so many relatives that came to live with us at one point or another while growing up and my blessed mother God rest her soul took great care of them all which some of them testified to this. I can't see her actions and act otherwise.

That's great to know. But why do the husbands of these women never do anything when their maids are being abused?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Ezini(f): 5:12pm On Mar 13
This poorly scripted skit
Kamnukwa
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by NEUDUDE: 5:13pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

who is cheering women on? i am just giving you facts... regardless of how bad some women may be, we cant do without them... and thats a FACT! any man who thinks he can do without women in this world is either gay or highly deluded. there is NO life without men AND women. men on their own are useless without women (and vice versa)

get out of your bruised feelings and accept simple facts of life!

Fair enough. But do away with that delusion that i cant do without a woman. Get money and you can have multiple women and still live a fulfilling life. not wanting a woman doesnt make anybody gay. I can have multiple women and still not want a woman if you get the gist shocked
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Cmanforall: 5:14pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:
Why come to eatery with the maid if you're not going to buy food for her? undecided

It's becoming glaring that God actually created Women for aliens not humans.

What if the lady you assume to be a maid did not come with them?

Do not be fast to conclude
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by NEUDUDE: 5:14pm On Mar 13
Ezini:
This poorly scripted skit
Kamnukwa

anambra women see them sad
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 5:16pm On Mar 13
GloriousGbola:

na gen-z man-thing. folake4.u generation. so few men in her generation. a real scarcity cry cry cry

better for us oldies sha. ned nwoko 2.0 is sure

Hahaaha. GenZ done really suffer for our hand. I done tire for some guys here. Ignore them, they run amok. Handle them and they show you they are indeed jobless.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Joshuam1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13
And how we sure the girl is there maid?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Coly2012(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?
sometimes things don't really happened the way it's on picture, I once took my family out and requested everyone to make their orders, while my first son asked for frid rice and chicken,my second asked for chicken source and rice , my wife for frid rice and salad my house help asked for meat pie and minerals while my boys demanded for holandia, I and my wife rejected her oder but she insisted that was what she wants that she has eaten rice at home before coming of which we all eat the same rice at home... Now after the boys could not finish their food she started eat them to make sure nothing was wasted.
Now if somebody was watching us the person could have read meaning to it that was far from the fact...so let's stop looking for issues that we don't understand and can't give account of.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by etrange: 5:25pm On Mar 13
chiiraq802:
Naturally!!! Woemen are very wicked to there fellow humans

Yes, like those women in the North killing and raping people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by BrighterSyde: 5:28pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:
First we all know that a single picture never tells the full story.

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online

You are right. A single picture doesn’t tell the full story but that is one of the best ways to reason in life.
If I showed you a picture of a lady scantily dressed and standing at a popular hook-up joint will you be wrong if you think she is a hooker? Of course not. That does not rule out the possibility that she’s just waiting for her female friends to go out for a party.

So my friend if you see this picture anywhere chances are that that child is being maltreated. See her dressing, her demeanor, and if you watched the video you’d see where the girl actually said she was hungry which made the woman give her two or three hot slaps.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by humilitypays(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13
99.99% of black women, including your mom, sisters, aunt, cousins, nieces, etc are born wicked. They are very wicked to any child that is not their biological child especially once they get married.

Married Nigerian women are the most wicked humans on earth and maybe that is why nature punishes them with cheating husbands shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13
NEUDUDE:
Fair enough. But do away with that delusion that i cant do without a woman. Get money and you can have multiple women and still live a fulfilling life. not wanting a woman doesnt make anybody gay. I can have multiple women and still not want a woman if you get the gist shocked

BWAAAAAAH!!!! you are such a funny fella, i swear!
NEWSFLASH: if you pay to have multiple women/oloshoes in your life, then you CANT DO WITHOUT WOMEN... because although you dont want to be in a r/ship with (or marry) a woman, you still need women for sexual pleasure. so again, you CANNOT do without women (unless you wanna go fukc donkeys).
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Rumundele(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online
Its like you talk before you you think.
Check what you post if it qualifies you as human
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by humilitypays(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13
1Sharon:

That's great to know. But why do the husbands of these women never do anything when their maids are being abused?
Most husbands do complain and even try to scold their wicked wives but you know how difficult you ladies can be when being corrected in areas like this; some will start accusing the man of having romantic feelings for the maid, while some will then turn the situation to a family feud whereby she ends up making the home unbearable for the man for scolding or correcting her.

Women are born wicked and selfish, all women but at varying degree and their wickedness to other people's children become more pronounced as soon as they get married, and it gets worse when she marries a financially buoyant man.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Angrymode: 5:38pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

If you watch the video of this event, you will see wickedness in motion. This ain't clout chasing, that girl is in danger.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by sleeknaija(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:
Why come to eatery with the maid if you're not going to buy food for her? undecided

It's becoming glaring that God actually created Women for aliens not humans.

Who go Carry bag and other loads if the maid no follow them?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 5:42pm On Mar 13
humilitypays:
Most husbands do complain and even try to scold their wicked wives but you know how difficult you ladies can be when being corrected in areas like this; some will start accusing the man of having romantic feelings for the maid, while some will then turn the situation to a family feud whereby she ends up making the home unbearable for the man for scolding or correcting her.

Women are born wicked and selfish, all women but at varying degree and their wickedness to other people's children become more pronounced as soon as they get married, and it gets worse when she marries a financially buoyant man.

If you claim to be a leader of the home and a
protector, you should be able to put your foot down and say no to any maids to begin with.

Or you sell your birth right to your wife. Say no to maids and you won't be in that shit. Invest in gadgets.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Father4all: 5:43pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

please shut up. You are like the woman
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by killsmith(f): 5:44pm On Mar 13
Igbo woman needs reorientation. This public display of shameless wickedness is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by BabaAduras: 5:46pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

This picture does not tell 5% of the story.

You need to watch the video, to understand how cruel the woman is.

It is on FB.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by NEUDUDE: 5:54pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

NEWSFLASH: if you pay to have multiple women/oloshoes in your life, then you CANT DO WITHOUT WOMEN... because although you dont want to be in a r/ship with (or marry) a woman, you still need women for sexual pleasure. so again, you CANNOT do without women (unless you wanna go fukc donkeys).

Lol i bet you fvck donkeys but really its a man's world.

Pele I know women have use toto water to brainwash you grin
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by NEUDUDE: 5:55pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

Lol i bet you fvck donkeys but really its a man's world.

Pele I know women have use toto water to brainwash you grin
cant do without a woman my foot grin
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by humilitypays(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13
1Sharon:

If you claim to be a leader of the home and a
protector, you should be able to put your foot down and say no to any maids to begin with.

Or you sell your birth right to your wife. Say no to maids and you won't be in that shit. Invest in gadgets.
Maids or house helps are one of the things that make living in Nigeria fun for the rich and okay families with young kids, but unfortunately heartless, selfish Nigerian married women aren't appreciating such rare opportunity that doesn't exist abroad.

Instead they have made many struggling Nigerian parents swear never to allow their kids live with anybody.

If you stop your wife from having a house help and she is working like you, your kids will suffer, your home will hardly look neat and tidy, house helps do wonderful jobs at home that deserve serious commendation but our wicked married Nigerian women have been abusing it sadly.

I think the best is to employ a grown up person.

Sometimes I wonder what's difficult in caring and loving any child living with you as your own child that our women can't do without causing drama.

And it's not as if they are the ones bringing the money yet they can't happily enjoy the money a man brings with everyone at home.

Like one old man I once met would say, women are necessary evil.

You ladies, all of you are selfish and wicked, just that you guys are necessary evil men can't live without angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by blackboy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13
I have seen this picture before but refused to come to a conclusion but on a 2nd note the woman is evil and wicked. And many ppl are like that. A reason why Nigeria is the way it is. Someone you bring into your house and pay peanuts to be a maid to cook, wash, go on errands, clean and take care of the children. She cannot even let the girl sit on the same table with the family. Okay, the maid was bought food (which I doubt) but from where the girl is seated says it all.
May the children not suffer the evil or sins of their mother/father.
Someone poor no mean say the person go poor forever. See our senators/ politicians and our rich men of today, how many of them grew up rich? Over 99% of them were born either in poverty or raised middle class. Look for many of the rich people children. Who are they? Where are they? Fear God
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by BondRiv: 6:06pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

It is a well-known occurrence. People like you are why evil thrives. Condemn evil. Perhaps you are a perpetrator.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Anashe: 6:11pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:

Too bad if that's her actual maid. But pictures don't tell the whole story. Could also be that it was a hungry girl who came in the eatery to find what she could eat.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 6:12pm On Mar 13
humilitypays:
Maids or house helps are one of the things that make living in Nigeria fun for the rich and okay families with young kids, but unfortunately heartless, selfish Nigerian married women aren't appreciating such rare opportunity that doesn't exist abroad.

Instead they have made many struggling Nigerian parents swear never to allow their kids live with anybody.

If you stop your wife from having a house help and she is working like you, your kids will suffer, your home will hardly look neat and tidy, house helps do wonderful jobs at home that deserve serious commendation but our wicked married Nigerian women have been abusing it sadly.

I think the best is to employ a grown up person.

Sometimes I wonder what's difficult in caring and loving any child living with you as your own child that our women can't do without causing drama.

And it's not as if they are the ones bringing the money yet they can't happily enjoy the money a man brings with everyone at home.

Like one old man I once met would say, women are necessary evil.

You ladies, all of you are selfish and wicked, just that you guys are necessary evil men can't live without angry

They aren't needed, invest in extra gadgets. Like i said before, the men are also culpable if they do nothing about it.

Childcare is supposed to be between you and your wife. The issue is that you guys mainly leave house chores to to the woman even though she may work just as much as you.

The children are yours too.

The closest thing to househelps abroad are nannies, but they are paid and leave at the end of their shift.

The average household handles house chores between the husband and wife.

Nigeria households should consider doing the same and stop having strangers in your home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.