Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) (53177 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Mandate1: 9:39pm On Mar 13
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

As you can see, her husband was not even there.

She can be mellow with them when you're around but turn to a tigress in your absence.

I think women remotely view housemaids as rivals who could easily snatch their husbands.
Especially when the maid gets some attention, favour or praise from the man or starts developing feminine curves in the right places.

Also, there's a deep seated desire to have her own kids turn out better than anyone else's.

A woman will not bear to see another woman's kid attain academic excellence on her sponsorship while her own kids turn out poorly.
I'm yet to see a housemaid who attends the same school as her madam's kids.

My wife will have no maids.
I don't want to activate the latent negative aspects of her personality.
anyone who will not treat a maid fairly and equally is not a good person. No sugarcoating it.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by kunle75(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?

How are we sure she's their maid?
The photographer should mind his business for goodness sake. He should be sued for this breach of family time privacy.
Apkoroko everywhere, jobless people
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Eunoiaa(f): 11:18pm On Mar 13
pocohantas:
Reminds me of your tochi. Maybe na him sef.

Maybe you can help me sef and let me know when/if he follows you.

He has weird, gory kind of monikers and a profile that seems to belong to a mentally disturbed patient. And he follows some set of monikers. These are usually the dead giveaways for me. grin

Anytime he opens a new account, in 2 seconds, he's followed you, Folake, Pansőphist, qtgùru. He relates well with Qtguru, and the airsàylongcom guy in Programming section too. But I'm sure QT has no idea what kind of sick individual the Purvan dude is. I just shook my head and laughed to myself when he confronted "me" and said he noticed someone has been doxxing him. He thinks he's just some young dude who needs mentoring in tech and all.

That dude is not balanced in the slightest, and he should not have brought his nonsense my way. The only reason why I cannot do anything to him is because of the cost and distance. But everything else about him, I know.

These are his DyingFetus, Suicideboy, Christfucker, KillingJoke accounts below.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Amjoel: 11:24pm On Mar 13
[I swear those gender wicked eehhh
Eunoiaa:

He has weird, gory kind of monikers and a profile that seems to belong to a mentally disturbed patient. And he follows some set of monikers. These are usually the dead giveaways for me. grin

Anytime he opens a new account, in 2 seconds, he's followed you, Folake, Pansőphist, qtgùru. He relates well with Qtguru, and the airsàylongcom guy in Programming section too. But I'm sure QT has no idea what kind of sick individual the Purvan dude is. I just shook my head and laughed to myself when he confronted "me" and said he noticed someone has been doxxing him. He thinks he's just some young dude who needs mentoring in tech and all.

That dude is not balanced in the slightest, and he should not have brought his nonsense my way. The only reason why I cannot do anything to him is because of the cost and distance. But everything else about him, I know.

quote author=Zonefree post=128916810] Why come to eatery with the maid if you're not going to buy food for her? undecided

It's becoming glaring that God actually created Women for aliens not humans. [/quote]
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by lendahand(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13
Sijo01:
I've seen the video, it looks more like a skit undecided
gen z everything jus dey resemble skit for your eyes the same way everything resemble nail for carpenter eye. Tiktok addict...
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Mozhac(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13
Some ladies are very wicked. The fact that she isn't your biological daughter doesn't matter she is a human treat everyone rightly. What kind of wickedness is this?
NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:20am On Mar 14
Zonefree:

Who mounted to procreate Adam
Even I as a gay man knows the importance of women in this world, don't know the woman that hurt you but go seek therapy because we still and will always need them and I'm telling you this as a gay man, nothing can ever compare to a woman
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by CAPTIVATOR: 12:34am On Mar 14
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
I only hope that kid is not being sexually abused on top of it all.

Women are naturally heartless when it comes to children of other women.

This is it. Better not to let them have it in the first place, most of this ladies don't know the evil they are capable of themselves

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by CAPTIVATOR: 12:39am On Mar 14
Inyaky:
Where do people like this come from? Such a wicked woman, look at rag the innocent girl is putting on, only God knows what girl is going through in the hands of this woman.
Just imagine how she would be treated at home .

The sad thing is some women who comment this same thing like yours are also guilty of the same act. Lot of women lack self awareness , they lie to themselves alot and this prevent them from seeing things for what they are

2 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by CAPTIVATOR: 12:39am On Mar 14
Lovit:
Blame the husband

That can't happen if I am the husband and I am there, never!

Weak men are too much this days
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by HRMK: 2:49am On Mar 14
WHY TAKE THE MAID DOWN THERE WHEN SHE WONT BE SERVED?SOME OF THESE WOMEN COULD BE SO HEARTLESS!IT COULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT STORY IF THE HUBBY WAS THERE!!
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:51am On Mar 14
Mandate1:
anyone who will not treat a maid fairly and equally is not a good person. No sugarcoating it.

For me, there's something called temptation or an enabling environment.

A woman may be perfect in every way but would be jealous of the possibility of her housemaid eventually stealing her man or becoming better than her kids all from her sponsorship.

Better to not wake up that demon in her.

A man who decides to marry more than one wife has automatically set up competition and rivalry between them which would not have been there if he married only one of them.

They might have been best friends or sisters o, but once you force them to vie for the same man's attention they might pour acid on each other.

Jealousy is as cruel as the grave.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Samlad2443(m): 5:13am On Mar 14
May be the girl don't even want to eat.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32am On Mar 14
NEUDUDE:
Lol i bet you fvck donkeys but really its a man's world.
Pele I know women have use toto water to brainwash you grin
cant do without a woman my foot grin

at least i am honest about the issue rather than running around the bush as if saying the obvious (aka we men need women) is so difficult to say by some of your low self esteem brothas with misplaced egos. this is not a battle between men and women, get your mind out of the gutter and stick to the issue at hand.

NEUDUDE:

Lol i bet you fvck donkeys but really its a man's world.
Pele I know women have use toto water to brainwash you grin

you are so pained, you had to reply twice to the same post. lol!
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34am On Mar 14
MySolace:
So u dont knw there are animals who are male/female at d same time.
I mean, d creator could find a way around it if he wanted...

yes there are animals that are male and female at the same time but HUMANS isnt one of such animal breed. the creator brought Adam a mate for a very specific reason... trying to dismiss the work of that creator, pretending that men could live without women, is a joke
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Clinghton: 6:25am On Mar 14
This is heartbreaking.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by tayo770: 6:48am On Mar 14
Why come to eatery with the maid if you're not going to buy food for her? It's becoming glaring that God actually created Women for aliens not humans.Why come to eatery with the maid if you're not going to buy food for her? It's becoming glaring that God actually created Women for aliens not humans....
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MySolace: 7:15am On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:

yes there are animals that are male and female at the same time but HUMANS isnt one of such animal breed. the creator brought Adam a mate for a very specific reason... trying to dismiss the work of that creator, pretending that men could live without women, is a joke
I stil dont knw wot ure trying to ascert o.

I said, d creator could do it if he wanted. Arguing it is like questioning d powers of d creator. Dont u think so?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24am On Mar 14
MySolace:
I stil dont knw wot ure trying to ascert o.
I said, d creator could do it if he wanted. Arguing it is like questioning d powers of d creator. Dont u think so?

noooo... claiming that the creator has failed somehow when creating women, and that men could live without them (while its obvious the aim of that said creator was for Adam to have a mate). so the creator creates a mate for Adam and you lot are here claiming we should live without that same mate....as if the creator was wrong in providing men a mate.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MySolace: 7:36am On Mar 14
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

As you can see, her husband was not even there.

She can be mellow with them when you're around but turn to a tigress in your absence.

I think women remotely view housemaids as rivals who could easily snatch their husbands.
Especially when the maid gets some attention, favour or praise from the man or starts developing feminine curves in the right places.

Also, there's a deep seated desire to have her own kids turn out better than anyone else's.

A woman will not bear to see another woman's kid attain academic excellence on her sponsorship while her own kids turn out poorly.
I'm yet to see a housemaid who attends the same school as her madam's kids.

I don't want to activate the latent negative aspects of her personality.
Well said!
But there are maids attending same school wit oga/madams kids esp wen d kids are stil small. Although i do think its to take care of d kids while in school.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MySolace: 7:51am On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:

noooo... claiming that the creator has failed somehow when creating women, and that men could live without them (while its obvious the aim of that said creator was for Adam to have a mate). so the creator creates a mate for Adam and you lot are here claiming we should live without that same mate....as if the creator was wrong in providing men a mate.
Ure certainly misquoting or mistaking me. I never said nor insinuate such thing.
I said, d creator could do ht if he wanted. Is da too difficult to understand?

He could make man whole if he wanted. Like, arguing dis is even a sin on its own. Like, dont believe in d powers of d creator?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06am On Mar 14
MySolace:
Ure certainly misquoting or mistaking me. I never said nor insinuate such thing.
I said, d creator could do ht if he wanted. Is da too difficult to understand?
He could make man whole if he wanted. Like, arguing dis is even a sin on its own. Like, dont believe in d powers of d creator?

... but he DIDNT DO IT, and instead gave Adam a mate. the creator could also create a perfect world, but he didnt do that either, right? lets stop trying to assume IFs BUTs and MAYBEs and instead accept the world we live in, where we have women as mates (aka a world that the "creator" is certainly not gonna change today).

so, back to the issue: are some women bad? YES! should we get rid of all women because of a few bad apples? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Babinski: 8:58am On Mar 14
thesicilian:
First we all know that a single picture never tells the full story.

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online

I have been opportuned to watch the full video. One of the people who took the video from which this picture was extracted, made an attempt to buy the girl food after confronting the woman. The woman, who is the girl's Aunt (i.e. sister to the girl's mother) started beating the girl, accusing her of causing the problem. She then promptly took her children and the girl out of the restaurant when she was being castigated for being wicked.

You can also watch the video here and see:
https://www.tiktok.com/@real_counselor/video/7343546748217871622

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by dealslip(f): 9:02am On Mar 14
Zonefree:

The truth is, an outsider buying food for that girl will result to more punishment at home.

Women are dangerous!
Do you think the same of your mother. Remember she is a woman. Is she a dangerous person? Is this how she will treat the maid.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:09am On Mar 14
Eunoiaa:

Yes, he has followed me with some of these accounts and he unfollows after a while. Recently he re-followed with one of the aforementioned accounts.

If he needs tech mentoring, he should focus on that and leave you. At least it would guaranty he isn't celebrating a standing fan 10yrs from now.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 11:45am On Mar 14
lendahand:
gen z everything jus dey resemble skit for your eyes the same way everything resemble nail for carpenter eye. Tiktok addict...

Are You ok at all? or you're mistaken me for someone you know
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Eunoiaa(f): 12:52pm On Mar 14
pocohantas:
Yes, he has followed me with some of these accounts and he unfollows after all while. Recently he re-followed with one of the aforementioned accounts.

If he needs tech mentoring, he should focus on that and leave you. At least it would guaranty he isn't celebrating a standing fan 10yrs from now.

grin grin
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by qtguru(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14
Eunoiaa:

To be honest, as much as his character might be dark, I do appreciate his interest in system programming, he's the only one I know trying to learn C++ by working on a Chip 8 emulator, that's something I was interested in when I was young, so I just feel with time he will change his character.

If he keeps that mindset up, he's going to go places.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:58pm On Mar 14
qtguru:
To be honest, as much as his character might be dark, I do appreciate his interest in system programming, he's the only one I know trying to learn C++ by working on a Chip 8 emulator, that's something I was interested in when I was young, so I just feel with time he will change his character.

Yeah, whatever.

I don't give two shits about whatever he's going to make of his miserable self. The only shit I will give about him is if/when he probably stop existing for some reason. Of course, it'll be easy for you to appreciate him for something else. You've never had to come online to him telling you to kill yourself and wishing you get rxped, right?

Let's hope he sees what you think of him now and it'll be a great rein on his behaviour here and HE LEAVES ME THE FUÇK ALONE FROM WHATEVER PLAGUES HIM. That is after I continue to take my pints of blood, though, for sending me on a very senseless, needless ban. I will keep trolling him until I am back on my main, and then discard him from my sphere of interaction. [That's provided he does same 😊].

Good for you looking out and hoping for the changed person he will become; I am justifiably dealing with the side of him that he has shown me in the present, and for that reason, I wish him nothing but hatred and bad things 🖤. Just like his face and character.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 10:12pm On Mar 14
qtguru:

Dayum.

You a Real life honest to goodness Charles Xavier.

Your school for gifted youth is open to everyone, including the troubled. Salute to your extremely rare ability to see and hope for the good in everyone.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by qtguru(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14
Eunoiaa:

Yeah, whatever.

I don't give two shits about whatever he's going to make of his miserable self. The only shit I will give about him is if/when he probably stop existing for some reason. Of course, it'll be easy for you to appreciate him for something else. You've never had to come online to him telling you to kill yourself and wishing you get rxped, right?

Let's hope he sees what you think of him now and it'll be a great rein on his behaviour here and HE LEAVES ME THE FUÇK ALONE FROM WHATEVER PLAGUES HIM. That is after I continue to take my pints of blood, though, for sending me on a very senseless, needless ban. I will keep trolling him until I am back on my main, and then discard him from my sphere of interaction. [That's provided he does same 😊].

Good for you looking out and hoping for the changed person he will become; I am justifiably dealing with the side of him that he has shown me in the present, and for that reason, I wish him nothing but hatred and bad things 🖤. Just like his face and character.

True, that's one aspect of him I don't like I see those comments and i shake my head, intelligence without character control is a loss, even all these trolling activities is strange to me, I hope he focuses on the tech, I don't condone bullying.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Rejoice28(f): 7:56am On Mar 15
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.