Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) (53048 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by chessguru(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:
First we all know that a single picture never tells the full story.

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online
it was a video and this picture was gotten from the video , the persons who made the video confronted the woman , the poor maid was asked by the man if she was hungry and the maid said yes , the woman slapped the maid and became aggressive then she left the scene with her kids and the maid
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by whizzler: 6:36pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online

U have just been making so much sense in ur posts today. Some of us are so quick to judge and want to trend with any and everything

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Oburu202: 6:43pm On Mar 13
chiiraq802:
Naturally!!! Women are very wicked to their fellow humans

You wonder how they are always on the news for treating other people's kids so badly
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13
Nigerian women are something else
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Eunoiaa(f): 6:45pm On Mar 13
pocohantas:
Abeg o. Na man.

He's one of the foolish twerps who run amok here. grin

That moniker strikes a chord in my memory. I remember it has attacked me once, and it wasn't just any kind of random attack over what I said in the moment; it was a deep-seated one that seem like whoever is behind the account has been wanting to get out.

It's an definitely an alternate, tab-keeping account.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 6:48pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:
Why come to eatery with the maid if you're not going to buy food for her? undecided

It's becoming glaring that God actually created Women for aliens not humans.

In this day of trending on social media at all cost, it's aso possible to act this script. It looks to me that the girl was put there just for the purpose of putting something for social media.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:54pm On Mar 13
Fear women....a man cannot do that to his house maid
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by DJInfluence: 6:59pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?
This picture doesn't tell the whole story. That girl might not even be associated to the so called family.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Subonbon(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Otabaotaba31: 7:01pm On Mar 13
Go and check you will see that she's Igbo

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Ever8090: 7:03pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I am sure you are capable of doing worst than this
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Mar 13
Eunoiaa:

He's one of the foolish twerps who run amok here. grin

That moniker strikes a chord in my memory. I remember it has attacked me once, and it wasn't just any kind of random attack over what I said in the moment; it was a deep-seated one that seem like whoever is behind the account has been wanting to get out.

It's an definitely an alternate, tab-keeping account.

I wonder what is always eating them up. Maybe heat and hunger. They are all similar. Reminds me of your tochi. Maybe na him sef.

Oh, they are all alternates. Thanks to you I learned to pay more attention. It is most times one person with numerous alternates. Giving the impression that many are out for you. cheesy
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Eunoiaa(f): 7:14pm On Mar 13
pocohantas:
I wonder what is always eating them up. Maybe heat and hunger. They are all similar. Reminds me of your tochi. Maybe na him sef.

Oh, they are all alternates. Thanks to you I learned to pay more attention. It is most times one person with numerous alternates. Giving the impression that many are out for you. cheesy

Oh. That one. 🤣🤣

I am still on the lookout for the moniker he's active on now. I got about three of them banned back to back in the last few days. I will dig to the depths of crude oil to fight that one.

Who knows? The Somto too is a Computer Science student, only that he's not a graduate yet.

Yes. There are very few of the trolls.

The other people that don't agree with your posts/mentality quotes you to your face and say their mind with their main monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Charly68: 7:14pm On Mar 13
chiiraq802:
Naturally!!! Woemen are very wicked to there fellow humans
I pity her husband.. i can't tolerate this type of a woman around me
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by skj1377(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13
Don't be surprised if she is a step daughter. I stopped having pity on anyone because I feel life is a continuation of many incarnation. So in the so called "maid" she deserves what she is getting every dose.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by ebenholer2(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

First you are making sense with your perspective but you should have 4/10 if I am to score your Intel level. Why not addressing such separation too. Honestly this nature is peculiar to our Igbos people cos they often maltreat the maid too much and this can be noticed most time through their movies.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Dannyilo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13
The madam must be an igbo woman if you make further enquiries

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Mandate1: 7:32pm On Mar 13
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
I only hope that kid is not being sexually abused on top of it all.

Women are naturally heartless when it comes to children of other women.

My wife will have no maids.
the day my wife treats a maid like dis, that day she will visit her father. Wat manner of rubbish is this?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13
Ishilove:

You described them to the tee. Check them out, they are probably the head of one group in church and their Facbook profiles will proudly display either bleeding heart Jesus, Holy Mary or their church GO. Na dem
and many of them take this God forsaken attitude to church and display it to its fullest...
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by themanderon: 7:40pm On Mar 13
1Sharon:

That's great to know. But why do the husbands of these women never do anything when their maids are being abused?

Those are very weak men who cannot stand up to the ills of their wives. Men with Ahab spirit forgetting that those ills will one day bring trouble to both of them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Jamie1000: 7:48pm On Mar 13
Beileve it or not Maid is a modern day slavery. If not, would you allow your biological child to be one?

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:20pm On Mar 13
I just remembered the story my Dad told me.
He lost his Dad when he was just 8yrs old.
His step sister took him in after secondary school.
His step sis will buy eggs for herself and her kids but will never give him one.
She'll say, when you grow up, you'll buy yours.

The girl that lived with my parents last year, wasn't our sibling but she didn't want to leave the house again.
She enjoyed the house so much that her mum was calling to find out if she doesn't want to come home.

I'm just like my Mum, I can't eat alone, everyone must partake accordingly.

If you know you'll treat your maid or servant differently, then don't take him or her in.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by thesicilian: 8:42pm On Mar 13
ebenholer2:

First you are making sense with your perspective but you should have 4/10 if I am to score your Intel level. Why not addressing such separation too. Honestly this nature is peculiar to our Igbos people cos they often maltreat the maid too much and this can be noticed most time through their movies.
Funny that you think you're smart enough to even begin to imagine measuring someone's intelligence level
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Teejaney88(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13
What proof does the op have to show that firl is actually a maid to those people sitting there...
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by kingtokes(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I actually watched the video the guy that snap the picture wanted to buy food for the girl but the madam did not allow him she even gave the girl a very hot slap and left with anger on her face

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by isax(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13
photographer wehdon o...

so what should we do now? Enter TP with entourage of journalist to the eatery to find out why the maid is unattended to? angry angry
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:51pm On Mar 13
Mandate1:
the day my wife treats a maid like dis, that day she will visit her father. Wat manner of rubbish is this?

As you can see, her husband was not even there.

She can be mellow with them when you're around but turn to a tigress in your absence.

I think women remotely view housemaids as rivals who could easily snatch their husbands.
Especially when the maid gets some attention, favour or praise from the man or starts developing feminine curves in the right places.

Also, there's a deep seated desire to have her own kids turn out better than anyone else's.

A woman will not bear to see another woman's kid attain academic excellence on her sponsorship while her own kids turn out poorly.
I'm yet to see a housemaid who attends the same school as her madam's kids.

My wife will have no maids.
I don't want to activate the latent negative aspects of her personality.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by babajero(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?
I don't judge people with just 1 picture.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MySolace: 9:03pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

do you actually believe you would be here talking reckless if there was no EVE?! could Adam procreate by himself?!

So u dont knw there are animals who are male/female at d same time.
I mean, d creator could find a way around it if he wanted...
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13
Oh my God I have saw this video everywhere.the Lady is a very wicked woman, why did she bring the poor girl to eatery when you know you can't buy her food......I have one woman here too she can do exactly the same to her poor girl.can you imagine I cook rice and chicken I give the lady and also and her maid too to eat.can you believe that lady told her maid not eat that chicken. That she should only eat the food and leave the chicken for her...... please what do they called such behavior.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MySolace: 9:08pm On Mar 13
GodHimself:
Mind your business
Dats a very wrong expression!
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by onome2013: 9:15pm On Mar 13
Such women are majorly those opportunist who got married to a rich man, but originally from extreme poor background.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Wants Sex Every Night. / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) / I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.