Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,470 members, 7,823,094 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. (23607 Views)

PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by nairalanda1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

what are those points?

I thought you are firm believer that the problem of Nigeria is fuel subsidy and that Nigerians are not being taxed enough?

No food for you.

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Gentlechika(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Not defending anything
Just calling out hypocrisy
What did Akpabio do?

The National Assembly Passed the budget

NOT THE SENATE
Senate and House of Representatives
So why single out Akpabio?

That agenda will fail

If you are genuinely concerned call out the entire National Assembly
And I will support any genuine agitation not hatred induced attacks on Akpabio

Call them out I support that
With evidence
What evidence have you got against Akpabio
Why not call out Tajudeen Abass?
he's the leader of the senate for a reason. Make Una dey try reason with Una brain sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15
Villa12:
Lol
can you also feed my family?
LMAO..How I wan take feed a whole family? I be ritualist? If you gimme ant to feed, hunger go kill am the next day

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Topmaike007(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

You are a hypocrite
Spare me the emotional blackmail
The Senate and House of Representatives passed the budget
Someone says there is an issue
Focus on the issue let us talk
Why make it about Akpabio
Why say the North is short changed
Why go to. BBC Hausa
Is it a Hausa issue

Who is bringing politics
Why make this topic about Senate and post AKPABIO PHOTOS

All these cheap sentiments will not work
who is the third citizen of Nigeria and can't the third citizen of Nigeria reject the Bill he noticed the loopholes but instead he carried on with it
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Kukutente23: 4:41pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:
The budget was passed by both houses of the National Assembly not the Senate
To say the Senate passed the budget is mischievous

Why no photo.of Tajudeen Abass
To.That extent you are dishonest

Akpabio stays.
He is going nowhere
See how you're defending corruption shamelessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Lekan239(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Not defending anything
Just calling out hypocrisy
What did Akpabio do?

The National Assembly Passed the budget

NOT THE SENATE
Senate and House of Representatives
So why single out Akpabio?

That agenda will fail

If you are genuinely concerned call out the entire National Assembly
And I will support any genuine agitation not hatred induced attacks on Akpabio

Call them out I support that
With evidence
What evidence have you got against Akpabio
Why not call out Tajudeen Abass?
na wetin Obi wan go do there too bdis. He dey igbo people blood
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by faceland: 4:42pm On Mar 15
Unbelievable.

They need salute for their boldness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by historic: 4:44pm On Mar 15
Lekan239:
na wetin Obi wan go do there too bdis. He dey igbo people blood

You think say everybody must be like una corrupt and drug addicted principal abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Have you heard of Pork Barrel politics or Pork Barrel constituency appropriation?

Sorry, pork man,
Go look at budget.

Infact don’t look, continue, I don leave una 10 years now, continue my brother. We stand on the mandate from here too. Ciao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by maasoap(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Everything I need to.say has been said for those with working brains to decipher

Go and rest, Dundee. Jumping up and down defending nonsense. Mtcheeew!! The only brainless that could decipher anything from your rants was you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by ispreloaded(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15
Villa12:
Akpabio is the head of 10th National Assembly. A simple Google search will save you. Also, you wouldn't tell me he isn't aware of this bogos budget. I understand they may be plot to impeach him, that is, if he falls into their hands. How can they budget almost #200 million for a single street light in a country where almost 80% of the citizens are hungry? This people truly do not rate Nigerians. It's a slap on our faces
nawa for una.... Apart from akpabio, which Senate president do u witness in ur lifetime that came out to criticize a paddy budget passed out by his follow gang n house of representative?... Which one?.... All of them are group of criminals including the president.... Abi u want to tell me the president don't know about this b4 the bill was handed to the Senate?..... Fact is there's nothing akpabio can do here to restrict this dubious budget....he will b kick out immediately if he try it.... even the Ningi knows the damage involved of which he humbly says he accepted the 3months suspension given to him..... Akpabio did not just say ningi I suspend u for 3 months,it was a collective effort from the house of Senate.... Even ningi tribe man voted against him....

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by quinox947: 4:58pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Akpabio stays.
He is going nowhere
I dont think you get the point. Whoever approved such outrageous amounts for either a borehole or streetlight is a CHRONIC THIEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by wizelink(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15
This is not good. Thieves in the name of politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by quinox947: 5:03pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Akpabio stays.
He is going nowhere
Your comment is disappointing. Whether senate or whoever, they are thieves
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by skj1377(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15
Looks like senate wants to to steal N180million in 1,100 places. Soon they will say no money .
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Splashme: 5:05pm On Mar 15
Chai!
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15
quinox947:
Your comment is disappointing. Whether senate or whoever, they are thieves
I don't cars what you think
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by nams77: 5:13pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Tell your mother to shut up
I know you are daft grin
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15
quinox947:
I dont think you get the point. Whoever approved such outrageous amounts for either a borehole or streetlight is a CHRONIC THIEF
I don't think you get my point
Listening is not a one way street
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15
tegrianonigltd:

Sorry, pork man,
Go look at budget.

Infact don’t look, continue, I don leave una 10 years now, continue my brother. We stand on the mandate from here too. Ciao
You left who?
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by ambale(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

You are a hypocrite
Why go to. BBC Hausa
Is it a Hausa issue

Who is bringing politics

So you are angry at the photo or what?

Is Akpabio not the leader of both chamber?

Can we take out Akpabio from all these, the same man that sent prayers to his colleagues mail while the nation is hungry

Why make a case for such man?
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Justnation: 5:19pm On Mar 15
Holy Moses,!!!!!!! Nigeria has entered into tthe hands of financial butchers.
Nothing will be left for the common man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by fortunechy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15
It keeps getting worst daily...
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by jaksmillioniar: 5:24pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Why are Nigerians in Nigeria like this? These criminals are stealing and ripping you off your wealth and that of your generations unborn, and you guys do nothing??

Mindset
u obidient just want war for no reason wont dey maintain it or pay pple dat fix it
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15
ambale:

So you are angry at the photo or what?

Is Akpabio not the leader of both chamber?

Can we take out Akpabio from all these, the same man that sent prayers to his colleagues mail while the nation is hungry

Why make a case for such man?

You see this shut down culture of Obidients will not work with me
You must lean how to tolerate and engage different views
Not seek to bully or shut them down

With respect coming to tell me nation is hungry is sentimental and stupid
I Have said my opinion and that is it

Such a man
What sort of man is he exactly and why must I share your views??
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by ambale(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

You see this shut down culture of Obidients will not work with me
You must lean how to tolerate and engage different views
Not seek to bully or shut them down

With respect coming to tell me nation is hungry is sentimental and stupid
I Have said my opinion and that is it

What sort of opinion is that?

Are you saying this government have been prudent?

I have no affiliation to any politician or party but in all sincerity, tinubus government is no different or even worse than every other government in the history of Nigeria

Just audio works here and there, almost a year and no tangible done

Abi that one too na lie?

The same opinion you guys held for Buhari's eight years only to start singing a different song now

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by samuelson06(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

You are a hypocrite
Why go to. BBC Hausa
Is it a Hausa issue

Who is bringing politics

Akpabio is the head of NASS. Same way Tinubu is taking blame for mismanaging the country is the same way Akpabio must take the blame for mismanaging the National Assembly.

He could looked into the budget if he wanted to but corruption pays better. I can't support nonsense because the culprit is from my tribe. Trust me, the man is my tribesman but I can't support him.

Everything shouldn't be about corruption. He should represent himself and his people well even for once.

There's no organization in the world that someone isn't responsible for it. Akpabio is responsible for the National Assembly. Swallow your fool!sh defense let's call a spade, a spade.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15
ambale:

What sort of opinion is that?

Are you saying this government have been prudent?

I have no affiliation to any politician or party but in all sincerity, tinubus government is no different or even worse than every other government in the history of Nigeria

Just audio works here and there, almost a year and no tangible done

Abi that one too na lie?

The same opinion you guys held for Buhari's eight years only to start singing a different song now

Yeye
Is Is my opinion
Your father cannot change it so learn how to behave like and civilised human being
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15
samuelson06:

Akpabio is the head of NASS. Same way Tinubu is taking blame for mismanaging the country is the same way Akpabio was take blame for mismanaging the National Assembly.

He could looked into the budget if he wanted to but corruption pays better. I can't support nonsense because the culprit is from my tribe. Trust me, the man is my tribesman but I can't support him.

Everything shouldn't be about corruption. He should represent himself and his people well even for once.

There's no organization in the world that someone isn't responsible for it. Akpabio is responsible for the National Assembly. Swallow your fool!sh defense let's call a spade, a spade.

Akpabio is not the head of the National Assembly
Can you back that claim up with the constitution not a long essay
Tell us what you mean by "HEAD"American

There are countless organisations
The Chief Justice of Nigeria cannot pass judgment alone for the Supreme Court
He only has one vote

No one person is the head of the United Nations,the African Union etc
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by quinox947: 5:34pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:
I don't cars what you think
Cars?
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15
quinox947:
Cars?
get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APGA Campaign Flag-Off: 20,000 APC Members Join APGA, Burn Brooms (Pictures) / Ebonyi Governor, Dave Umahi Hosts Bola Tinubu To Dinner In Abakaliki / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.