Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Advice My Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice My Brother (710 Views)

Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye Advice - "My Son Don't Marry A Lady That Can't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice My Brother by OliveDeveloper: 5:36am On Mar 16
Advice my brother please he sold iPhone 6s WiFi only for a guy at rate of 33k and the guy check the phone before paying it's work perfectly, later he erase the phone and enter iCloud immediately he saw he messaged my brother and tell him to come back where they meet unfortunately he is not check his phone at that time. Later in the night he checked it and replied him that what course they started treating him with police and soldier please advise him what is the next action for him to take
Re: Advice My Brother by soik(m): 5:42am On Mar 16
Edit this thing abeg
Re: Advice My Brother by robinso01(m): 5:50am On Mar 16
Calm down and rewrite what you wrote up there for people to understand ur question.

5 Likes

Re: Advice My Brother by Cutecharlz(m): 6:32am On Mar 16
Retype what you wrote. Read it properly well before posting

2 Likes

Re: Advice My Brother by okunwaye(m): 7:09am On Mar 16
he should have informed him that the phone is icloud bypass and will relock when reset

2 Likes

Re: Advice My Brother by Balablue64: 11:09am On Mar 16
okunwaye:
he should have informed him that the phone is icloud bypass and will relock when reset
Let the new buyer go and bypass the icloud again shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Advice My Brother by Balablue64: 11:11am On Mar 16
Please tell the person that buy the phone to go and bypass the icloud.
Don't fear and don't refund 1 Kobo, he checked the phone before buying that's his business.
Nothing concern you!

2 Likes

Re: Advice My Brother by okunwaye(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16
Balablue64:

Let the new buyer go and bypass the icloud again shikena.
Additional expenses plus there's a limit to the number of times an iPhone can be bypass
Re: Advice My Brother by Balablue64: 4:08pm On Mar 16
okunwaye:

Additional expenses plus there's a limit to the number of times an iPhone can be bypass
That's his business nau
Re: Advice My Brother by Bongadu: 6:19pm On Mar 16
Bloody thief

Ole

(1) (Reply)

All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee / A Lot Of People Out There Are Broken And Behaving Abnormal / How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.