Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Me And Gf Engaged ( Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And Gf Engaged ( Pics) (3363 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Me And Gf Engaged ( Pics) by aysnoopy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18
Babaibeji2020:

As stewpid as you ve presented yourself, you're too daft to read when he said "rate me"..... I rated him as demanded but fooooolish folks would delve into what concerns them not. Did I rate you....was it your post....has the poster complained...I pulled the poster's legs in subtle comic but a clown like you is carrying the jab on your empty head....

When you want to act wise at times, you just reek of folly......mind your business so you don't get killed very soon!

Even if you'll rate one down, u don't av to call dem ugly. So, get this is your mfvcking brain.
He might even be doing well dan an empty life like you.
Re: Me And Gf Engaged ( Pics) by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19
aysnoopy:

Even if you'll rate one down, u don't av to call dem ugly. So, get this is your mfvcking brain.
He might even be doing well dan an empty life like you.
STFU...Clown.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Does Lingerie Turn U On? Girls Do U Buy Underwear Regularly? / Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid / Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.